Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (143500 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 01, 2013
ak47mann: @ ABA...village does not mean under development places they call village in UK is better than abuja..

ok i will go my villa and take pixs soon
Shut up..I hv been to UK(london) many times, no much diff 4rm abuja.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:37am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123: @torch1 you try o ! Kudos smiley
My sister! Thanks.. O bu Chukwu Olisa na edu m!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2013
I dnt have much pics on my village now but i will snap & upload more when i get back from Owerri where am working in one building.

Truly South East is the most developed region in Nigeria.
No chest beating, just saying the fact.

9 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by emmabest2000(m): 6:02am On Jul 01, 2013
Village houses lol

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Image of an Igbo village in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by FSU: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2013
^^That's 17th century Igbo village recreated in VA , USA. It aint Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by esq03(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2013
igbo pple with their fake life. post ur village is the instruction given and they started posting the most beautiful part of their state. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2013
FSU: ^^That's 17th century Igbo village recreated in VA , USA. It aint Nigeria
What about this one below?

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by biafransoul: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2013
esq03: igbo pple with their fake life. post ur village is the instruction given and they started posting the most beautiful part of their state. na wa o

What is fake about what they posted? Are you jealous that their villages are as beautiful as those pics states? The fact is most of you guys are ignorant about the igbo man and alaigbo in general

9 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2013
A video showing Nigerian Igbo village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXaNzoIn0wM

2 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2013
My dear that we build mansions doesn't mean we don't preserve our culture,we hav our village square whr festivals are carried out and u can see whites in d pix u posted

And d pix u posted is a place in Ebonyi,they and Enugu are trying to come up in terms of building houses in d village especially Ebonyi,thank God for Anambra and Abia,their eyes dey open in d nxt 5yrs u wil see a change in their villages
All d same ALA IGBO AMAKA!!!
Btw show me yoruba village houses,u and I knw what it looks like so no need for long talk and u v not seen anytin,wait till u see Anambra mansions,its becos we are not in d village now.
HAPI NEW MONTH
all4naija: Image of an Igbo village in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: My dear that we build mansions doesn't mean we don't preserve our culture,we hav our village square whr festivals are carried out and u can see whites in d pix u posted

And d pix u posted is a place in Ebonyi,they and Enugu are trying to come up in terms of building houses in d village especially Ebonyi,thank God for Anambra and Abia,their eyes dey open in d nxt 5yrs u wil see a change in their villages
All d same ALA IGBO AMAKA!!!
Btw show me yoruba village houses,u and I knw what it looks like so no need for long talk and u v not seen anytin,wait till u see Anambra mansions,its becos we are not in d village now.
HAPI NEW MONTH
Nonsense! Another Nigerian who hates to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2013
Envy kills faster than u know.easy dear,no be our fault na baba God and our hardwork!!
esq03: igbo pple with their fake life. post ur village is the instruction given and they started posting the most beautiful part of their state. na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by FSU: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: What about this one below?

Also USA. "Google Igbo village in Virginia'. Your photos are from there

https://picasaweb.google.com/102610832007775797571/IgboFarmVillageDedication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIGebTxpeoU

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by igboboy1(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: Nonsense! Another Nigerian who hates to hear the truth.

Nna o we gi iwe, ti ishi na ime otele okukuo. YOU CAN'T STOP US MAKA OBAGO...

4 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls read my post,I admitted d truth. Btw are u jobless ??on a monday monin u spitting hate like a viper!! On my way to osun(I work with MDG and preparing for activities in camp) I will kp posting ur village(al d western state) pix evn ur city pix while we drive by
all4naija: Nonsense! Another Nigerian who hate to hear the truth.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Nwanne mmadu hw far? Hapu nkita ala afu,when I get to his osun village kam me ya arlu
igbo boy:

Nna o we gi iwe, ti ishi na ime otele okukuo. YOU CAN'T STOP US MAKA OBAGO...

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by FSU: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2013
all4naija: A video showing Nigerian Igbo village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXaNzoIn0wM

Ignoramus. This is a movie for which that place was built.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by FSU: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=all4naija]Image of an Igbo village in Nigeria.

See your village here https://www.nairaland.com/1336032/photos-yoruba-villages
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by igboboy1(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Nwanne mmadu hw far? Hapu nkita ala afu,when I get to his osun village kam me ya arlu
Nne ahu dikwam nma.
imanu ihe ndi ofe manu na di iche... bad belle

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by eagleeye2: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2013
peppy luv: Nwanne mmadu hw far? Hapu nkita ala afu,when I get to his osun village kam me ya arlu
Nwanne, itinye pix ndi ofem.manu na thread a, ndi mmadu nwekwa ike iche n' obu village inu......LOL
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by aryzgreat: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2013
From my self imposed exile from NL, i greet my people and wanna support this "think home" policy of the modern igbo man. I am very happy seeing that my people have started responding to the clarion call of our late Hero Ikemba after the unfortunate "abandoned property" saga. An average igbo now makes sure he builds a mansion at home before building outside igboland. With this trend our "village" will one day turn to city. we shall get there. Would have uploaded my Dad's mansion in da villa, but am still on self imposed exile.

Ndi igbo jidenu ka unu ji. Ka emesianu!

4 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by basilo101: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Clap for urself grin

Pls post pikture and talk less.

*Nobody ask u were u come from, na so pipo dey take fail small exam ooo grin
bros i'm frm enugu state, i'm nt frm d places i mentioned, its jst my own observation
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by gidson12(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2013
aryzgreat: From my self imposed exile from NL, i greet my people and wanna support this "think home" policy of the modern igbo man. I am very happy seeing that my people have started responding to the clarion call of our late Hero Ikemba after the unfortunate "abandoned property" saga. An average igbo now makes sure he builds a mansion at home before building outside igboland. With this trend our "village" will one day turn to city. we shall get there. Would have uploaded my Dad's mansion in da villa, but am still on self imposed exile.

Ndi igbo jidenu ka unu ji. Ka emesianu!
can you please STFU with all this stories of your 'my dad's Mansion' and post the damn pic......this thread is created for pictures not some stupid stories.........
thank you
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by basilo101: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2013
dozai:
Dude u get them in Enugu and Ebonyi states. at d end of d movie check where it was produced. but gradually its phasing out. Igbos dey update seriously. Time don pass when farmer dey born vulcaniser. now na industrialists and manufacturers and business moguls.
Aka Chukwu di ya.
Anyamelum LGA and almost four other LGA in nothern part of anambra state? Dey r d same if nt worse dan enugu and ebonyi
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Jumbocash: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Money is good i dey tell you
Chris-OD:

No problem. Others will support you.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Abeg ooo! No spoil this beautiful thread with a mud house!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Bia y iji eme ka ndi aboki?nwoke ana za peppy mgbo?
Torch1:
Bro! Abeg ooo! No spoil this beautiful thread with a mud house!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Bia nwannem y r u behavin like wa wa? He didn't lie and truly they are upgrading,dats d simple truth and in d nxt 5yrs they wil get there,so don't bring division in this thread b4 ofe mmanu wil find somtin to say
basilo101:
Anyamelum LGA and almost four other LGA in nothern part of anambra state? Dey r d same if nt worse dan enugu and ebonyi
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by shine12: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Shut up..I hv been to UK(london) many times, no much diff 4rm abuja.

A lot of people make the mistake of thinking Elephant and Castle, Peckham, Woolwich etc as all what UK has to offer in terms of nice housing.Big Mistake! The best houses in the UK are in the countrysides of Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Lincolnshire and places like wokingham,Cheshire, Surrey (Still lots more). Its funny when people compare Abuja(Top Nigerian purposefully built 21st century city) with the the lowest income communities in the UK.
The truth is a lot of us visit where we have families which are commonly woolwich, E&C,Peckham,some parts of Hackney.

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2013
^^Preach ! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.