Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (143496 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Ijebulogic(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2013
Much love to my Ibo brothers.....even more love to their women....darrrrnnnnn!

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Ojiofor: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,I stated it in my post,I am not in Nigeria. Do you have something in your eyes ?

Then keep quite until u will be able to provide us pictures of ur village.telling us ur town is paris of igboland without pictures is childish.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Yeske2(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Here we go again; Why are you comparing them. Is Abiriba richer that Amichi or Awka-Etiti ? Why do you people always find the need to bring Anambra into your sshit ? Men,leave us out of your chest beatings. Try Enugu,Ebonyi nor Imo.
Hope you guys know that this is no d1ck waving competition. Topic says, showcase your Igbo 'village' home for the world to appreciate. Unu aghota? Vous comprenez?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Thank you for the correction smiley

Ndiocha,rather.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Ndiocha,rather.

Okay smiley
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Here we go again; Why are you comparing them. Is Abiriba richer that Amichi or Awka-Etiti ? Why do you people always find the need to bring Anambra into your sshit ? Men,leave us out of your chest beatings. Try Enugu,Ebonyi nor Imo.

Dude, can you ever s.t.f.u. for once? You are too emotional and behave often like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay smiley

Have you ever heard the song "Mbaukwu boys" ? Osita Osadebe did a song for a club from Mbaukwu.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Bandit C.:

Dude, can you ever s.t.f.u. for once? You are too emotional and behave often like a child.

See me see wahala oo. Dude,abeg park wella. I thought you do be in jail by now!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Have you ever heard the song "Mbaukwu boys" ? Osita Osadebe did a song for a club from Mbaukwu.

Yes I have. My mum showed me the song.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Yeske2(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2013
Bianu Odenigbo, Bandit na Ojiofor, ozugo unu. This shiiiite should stop.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2013
Yeske!:

It's good mate. Thread was flowing till he hopped in with his tantrums and began derailing the damn thing. Is this supposed to be a d*ck measuring contest or what?

That guy is just pathetic.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Tell us Adaobi.

I think you too will make a good couple... grin
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I think you too will make a good couple... grin

You dont know ? We're getting married. grin grin
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

You dont know ? We're getting married. grin grin

I know you think I'm joking but I'm very serious...I know what fits a shy one like you. I'm much older and I speak from experience.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:04am On Jul 01, 2013
Yeske!:

Guy,nsogbu adiro. Mana malukwa na adi eje be onu gbalu aka okwu.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I know you think I'm joking but I'm very serious...I know what fits a shy one like you. I'm much older and I speak from experience.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ifihear(m): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes I have. [b]My mum showed me the song.[/b]

What color is the song?? Did it come in a Mary Kay foundation pack? grin grin grin
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2013
if_i_hear:

What color is the song?? Did it come in a Mary Kay foundation pack? grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Rossikk(m): 1:12am On Jul 01, 2013
ak47mann: @ ABA...village does not mean under development places they call village in UK is better than abuja..

Shut the fuc.k up. There's no village in the UK that is ''better than Abuja''.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:17am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ada,what's wrong ?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatic: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2013
Chris-OD:
Post your photos of houses in Igbo villages here. No photos of cities, towns or other urban areas please.

Igbos know what we mean by ''village'' (that place you go to in your state of origin every celebration time)

Village houses in Abia State

In Igboland, ''village'' also implies that place where your grandfather/father (if passed) was buried and where your family has its Obi.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Ada,what's wrong ?

Nothing
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by EzePromoe: 1:35am On Jul 01, 2013
Rossikk:

Shut the fuc.k up. There's no village in the UK that is ''better than Abuja''.
OK, Abati cheesy
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatic: 1:53am On Jul 01, 2013
Nnobi, Anambra State
Up after
down before

2 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatic: 1:59am On Jul 01, 2013
Another Anambra

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:05am On Jul 01, 2013
I personally did the conduits wiring and fittings in these houses!

It is in Ojoto in Anambra state.

5 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Guys can spend money on houses!

Still in Ojoto Anambra

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:22am On Jul 01, 2013
It was not easy wiring this gigantic hall in Ibagwa Nike village in Enugu state.

But i thank God i succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by amtalkin(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2013
Decryptor: Maybe you visited the South-West.
I'm sure u are right

3 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 01, 2013
@torch1 you try o ! Kudos smiley

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Torch1(m): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2013
From my village Ozubulu in Anambra state...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.