Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** (7700 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by freakcin: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
hardbody: I dont respond to posts that are obviously a figment of the poster's imagination.

. . . but you just responded to this! undecided

@ topic: murder that puss/y!

Nothing like being with an older partner! Did it while in school. . . so so exhilirating! cool
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by UyiIredia(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmn. Reminds of a nice 33-year old lady I became friends with. We used to talk a lot. Brilliant, really. I haven't talked to her for some time now. I think I will.

@ OP: The ball is in your court.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Josab4life: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
My brother, at 21, u know what u want. Go ahead and do whats on ur mind and stop fooloing us but remember, hell is more real than aids.

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by 3ace(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Just curious, why are there no female contributors on this thread yet?
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okay.. Since the bruthers are of the opinion that I should go ahead and seeing that I haven't had it for a while I amm locking I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊...

I am actually so scared. But when I get off this post I will call her to give her M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ yes... Evn the mere thought of savouring her body has given me an e**rtcion that hasn't gone away all day, at this point M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ will has been broken and I have yielded.

Still scared to death!!

I will keep the house update as to how it goes!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by freakcin: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yay! Nor fall our hand oooh! Make sure she screams Riayell all weekend! grin
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by andyanders: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Raiyell: Hello house, how's y'all

Please i am in a tight spot... i will explain.

I am 21 years old, i am not particularly good looking but i posses some qualities that women find admirable, i have been told that i am a great conversationalist and empathic person and so many other things that i can remember.

Now a lady just joined the organisation, we became friends at the word go, after a while, about two weeks later our friendship started to become more intense... we would walk home together, go to lunch together and do all sorts of things together. it was during this period that i began to notice some signs in her.. like she would just smile and giggle like a baby whenever i am around, or let out a huge sigh of relieve when i hug her. it was during one these encounters that i kissed her, i was drop dead scared, but to my surprise she even wrapped her hands around me.. hmmm! after that the calls and the gifts just intensified and i was becoming scared.

She asked me one day how old i am.. i told her i am 21, she laughed and called me a baby and then went ahead to inform me she is 33years old, i thought that my age would scare her off, apparently i was mistaken because this evening she called me to her desk and and proposed that we get away for the weekend to a guest house or a hotel for the weekend, she said she would take care of me and give me all i want, she just needs my company, honestly i thought she was joking but apparently she is very serious, she even proposed to come pick me up in her car from my house on friday so we could go off.

Thing is i haven't had s**x for about 1 year now, i want to have this woman, but should i stick to my guns and reject her because this is very strange and i have no prior experience of such. if i can survive one year without punny, i surely can do more.

what do you guys advise pls.

This could trigger your destroying your destiny with this woman. There are women demonically possessed and by the time you are through, your whole world will crumble.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by DukeNija(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
All those bringing spirituality to this topic are on a long thing Abeg. Op is not a virgin and not celibate, just haven't had se.x in a year. I really don't see anything wrong in having a se.xual relationship with an older woman though. It's same as wit a younger Woman but wit less strings attached and wit a more mature individual. If you like her, go for it. You are still young, have some story to tell.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by nenergy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Op Listen to the voice within and not the tingle in your groin!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by varrd4real(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
lol
1. U dey relate wit am
2. U like am
3. U kiss am
4. She jasi
5. She play u tape
6. U com de slow
warris it?
anyways it all boils dwn 2 dis: www.followUrMind.dazAll
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Hi House... this is getting more interesting... and more complicated, i am in such an intense mood right now, i cant describe it, i wanna cry i wanna laugh, i frown, i giggle and i just want to lose control and forget about everything...
But one thing i have decided this very minute is to see the end of this journey that has started... if you feel it's superstory, it's your call.

Now during lunch today, we happened to be out of the office so my cougar suggested that we go eat at Chicken republic, the one at Maryland because we had some business there. while talking she pointed to a white girl and commented on how beautiful she looked, in my usual flippant self, i said she doesn't appeal to me because she isn't black... i felt i should humor her a bit and take it further, so i said because she isnt Nigerian and because she isnt Yoruba, i then added that i wish i could change the customs of my village so i can have all the girls from my town that i want.

I didnt notice any change immediately, but discovered to my chagrin that she became quiet over time.. after the meal we both got up to leave, i tried to hold her hand and she brushed my hand away.. she's never done this, when we got to the office at about 6:00pm we both headed to our desks... later she called me to come and teach her some of the company modules because i am the one assigned to train her, i said okay gimme a few minutes let me go ease myself.

When i came back she was carrying her laptop, i tried to say something and the next i heard was " so you looked me from head to toe and you feel you can insult me" you have no respect, so you have the mind to tell me about other girls while i am with you.. she then screamed " you have no right to do such"!!! I said Moyo please calm down, she eyed me and said if the supervisor yells at me for not finishing this modules today then you are in soup... i will punish you for what you have done!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 27, 2013
I said okay we will finish the modules today... please calm down. then the manager called her, before she left she said " don't step an inch until i get back" "dont worry, if i want sex, i will go to club and they will do me to my satisfaction"!!! she then finally added; because of you i have to go drink four bottles to calm down, at this point i was like what the heck have i done??

When she got back, we started going through the modules but her anger wouldn't let her concentrate, she would write investment when i have clearly said profit margin, she would write debugger when i lucidly say trouble shoot... everyone in the common room realised she was angry so they gave us a wide berth. by this time she had become very restless, she pulled her heels and flung it to one corner, then with a menacing voice she told me "if i have to start over again then you will be in trouble"! i dont know where the strength came from so i said if you would just calm down and not bring this building down, we could talk about what happened, my words seemed to have a magical effect, because the moment i said those words she just deflated and her body came a few inches down.. she went packed her laptop and went into the dressing room to change.

I waited a few seconds in the restroom, then i called out to her and asked if i could come in... she said yes, so i went in to meet her in the restroom, she was yet to change so i encouraged to dress up so we could both leave.. i hoped to get a ride in her car. she started to do so, first she pulled off the work overall and then her jeans... she didnt even mind me... i just reached out to her waist and circled my hands around itand brought her closer to my crotch which was stone hard by now.. i looked into her eyes and said i am sorry.. she then said i loved you so much until you said those things... that moment the love died and there is no second chance i was like WHAT!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 27, 2013
I felt desolate, i felt lost... for some strange reason the bell had tolled for me, i felt a sharp stab of panic in my heart, this was quite strange, i didnt know what to do, so all i did was to draw her unclad body closer to me, i then explained that all had been a joke and i never meant to disrespect her and if i ever did, it means i have lost my head, i asked her no second chance for me,
'YES'
"None at all?"
"yes" i dont give second chances
I said, you have to understand the tight spot you have put me.. if i dont stop talking right now, i am very sure i would start to cry, and as it is i dont know what else to tell that would prove my point, on hearing this, she turned to face me, she raised her left hand and put it on my forehead, with the index told me not to talk anymore, she brought her head closer and started to kiss me... mehn!!! i wasnt expecting that, but i over enjoyed it. i used my free hands well well oh, i groped her nyash, very warm and soft, then her great titties and her spine, every part of her body, i made to pull her gstring off, when she caught my hand and slapped it real hard... i was very turned on at this point so, but she said stop let me dress up, so i let her dress up and we both picked our belonging form the office and headed home.

It was on the way home that she now opened up about her ex and the really terrible things he did to her, when she got to the part of how the man slapped her for s grin ;Dome frivolous reason, she started to cry,between sobs she would whimper ' i am not a bad woman, i am not a bad woman, i gave him my best, i am a good woman' i pulled her to my shoulder and gently massaged her back while she tried to regain composure.. she did regain herself, well enough to tell me she has booked a place in Ogun state for the weekend... i can't wait.

With the intensity this thingy is gathering, i just hope it doesnt suck me in like a vortex.

I'll keep y'all updated.

Good nite.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by UyiIredia(m): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2013
^^^ Now I'm hooked. Keep us updated. At least, I give it to you for guts but I don't see myself romantically (talkless of sexually) involved with an older lady.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Biim: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Op why do you have to write about your personal life online?
What if the lady in question comes across it? I don't think she will be very cool with it especially if she doesn't buy the idea of kissing and telling. You have given out a lot of info already,her name, work setting, city.

Be careful so non of you gets hurt or messed-up when the affair is over.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2013
!!
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by UyiIredia(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Biim: Op why do you have to write about your personal life online?
What if the lady in question comes across it? I don't think she will be very cool with it especially if she doesn't buy the idea of kissing and telling. You have given out a lot of info already,her name, work setting, city.

Be careful so non of you gets hurt or messed-up when the affair is over.

Worth noting. As for the writing of personal life online there's nothing wrong with it. B4 Nairaland there was Hints and autobiographies.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by ichidodo: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2013
All i can just say is woooow.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by varrd4real(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2013
izzy hommes, dat 1's possessive n got a temper
do yor thing, don't love up but be affectionate
but rememba...u da 1 wit da balls
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by nbright: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2013
varrd4real: izzy hommes, dat 1's possessive n got a temper
do yor thing, don't love up but be affectionate
but rememba...u da 1 wit da balls
@bolded, with what he wrote about her, you are very correct with what you wrote... She's quick to anger, and very possesive, quick in assuming things but she's also quick to calm herself down.

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by varrd4real(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
nbright: @bolded, with what he wrote about her, you are very correct with what you wrote... She's quick to anger, and very possesive, quick in assuming things but she's also quick to calm herself down.
true tok, she calmed dwn wen she saw the 'man' in him
i guess dats wat she needs
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by lyfe(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thank God say no work I have booked a sit here following how this tale till it ends.

coolJobless big broda is watching. cool

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
carzola: Your banana follow for the goody bag.. actualy i had s£x wit a 3marid women who even have children thats how i got my 1st car.. Give it a shot bro and try givin her anal s€x that would make her like a 16 year old.

MArried woman.. Guy,U b evil o
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Don't ever fall in love with her no matter how good the sex is
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by druid06(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okay, it's official. This is all happening in this dudes mind. Dude is delusional so I'm out of here... Too old for this sh**

1 Like

Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by aniiii(f): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
///////////
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06: Okay, it's official. This is all happening in this dudes mind. Dude is delusional so I'm out of here... Too old for this sh**

If it were happening in my mind as you have claimed, then it will be really a great reprieve...

On the other hand because you had a bland and non adventurous life your early years does not mean that would apply to everyone, my man stuff still happen.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by freakcin: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
See all of them. . . bad bad pikins! angry

Guy, make sure she yells your name! Au contraire, I do wonder if you're ready for the aftermath of all this! grin

Trust me, its like a deal with the devil. . . I know cos I been there, done that! lipsrsealed
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Sejj(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Josab4life: My brother, at 21, u know what u want. Go ahead and do whats on ur mind and stop fooloing us but remember, hell is more real than aids.

Hope he reads this and take this bitter pill for the weekend cos the truth, like they say, is bitter.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2013
The weekend has come and gone, and it's another weekend yet the events of Friday through Sunday afternoon still ring in my head...

Older women are freaks!!! real freaks, and with their freakishness comes a huge burden: Jealousy and rage. i am learning, i haven't finished learning, and i know i will come out of this relationship with Moyo and obviously changed and wiser person.

I gotta go now, it's been a very busy week for me, but tommorow i will download the full gist.
Re: An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S** by LabourParty(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2013
MILF.... grin grin grin grin

Enjoy your self bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point / Drunk Girl Survived Being Raped As She Mistakenly Used The Men's Bathroom. / Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.