Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36229 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Darhmee:

Morning Mr Chrisvicmall..

I still haven't gotten any reply to my email yet and it is over 24hours already. Thanks
i raised dis earlier, since yestday! dis can b damn fraustratin, it makes us yet to do biznes wit u very weary. pls for ur sake n ours reply mails n posts. its called customer service
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
ekanDamie:
i raised dis earlier, since yestday! dis can b damn fraustratin, it makes us yet to do biznes wit u very weary. pls for ur sake n ours reply mails n posts. its called customer service

There has been cases where customers email ended up in the junk box which makes it hard for us to read it on time
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
I want to buy a laptop and a powerbank from aliexpress. Do you ship such?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Worwor: I want to buy a laptop and a powerbank from aliexpress. Do you ship such?
Yes
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Yes
ok, I will provide the links to the items. I want you to handle both the buying and the shipping.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Canme4u(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
bodejohn:

While I am not trying to discourage the work the OP is doing I will like to say as a VIP buyer on aliexpress that what you put up there is not totally correct.

Aliexpress has a secure payment service that gurantees you receive your goods before funds are released to the sellers. The major issue is when someone sees a riduculous offer or a chance to pay directly into the sellers account and avoiding the mandatory aliexpress fee.

If you are honest and fair in your business transactions, you will find out not everybody is dubious.
he was talking abou alibaba not aliexpress... Trana read again bro.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Yes
l want to give you a link to alibaba,so you can as well handle the shipping and payment.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
hello chrisvic.
i want to know if i can buy different items from diff. subliers on aliexpress to make it 1kg?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello Mr Chrisvicmall I sent you a mail of the payment I made to your account today kindly confirm and proceed to purchase goods.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
enyoba: hello chrisvic.
i want to know if i can buy different items from diff. subliers on aliexpress to make it 1kg?

Yes you can. If you are purchasing from more than three sellers, you have to provide their phone numbers.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by PrinceLat(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2013
@Chrisvicmall

Please i will like a quotation for this product, as per helping me to buy, ship and service fee

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STOCK-model-6-0-ZOPO-ZP990-MTK6589T-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-1-5GHz-1GB-2GB/1303230512.html

i want the white 2gbram/32gb rom bundle

thanks.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Prince Lat: @Chrisvicmall

Please i will like a quotation for this product, as per helping me to buy, ship and service fee

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STOCK-model-6-0-ZOPO-ZP990-MTK6589T-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-1-5GHz-1GB-2GB/1303230512.html

i want the white 2gbram/32gb rom bundle

thanks.
Product Price: $302.95
Shipping : $10
Service charge: $10

Subtotal : $322.95
In naira us chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by PrinceLat(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

As i navigated to your page to confirm how much i will pay in other for me to do the transfer, i discovered you're charging #168 to a dollar as against today's exchange rate of #159.90 to a dollar, bro thats way too much, maybe when you bring it down i will make my order.....thanks

pheeeeewwwwww
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by stevolinkon40: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by greatfa4(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2013
64gig Brand new Blackberry playbook
Blackberry Z10
Apple ipad 2 and apple ipad mini
Apple iphone 4s
Nokia lumia 920

for sale at low price

Contact me now at 07068255910
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by lionshare: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2013
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/0050HOT-Free-Shipping-Black-Leather-Fashion-Luxury-Lady-Ladies-Women-s-Messenger-Bags-Woman-Shoulder-Handbag/705428232.html

Please check the link....I intend to ship 20 pcs(Different colours) Its costs $180(I have contacted the seller and he is willing to sell at that amount...you can confirm again!!!).....how much for shipping and how long will deliver....gimme the total and send ....Ready to make payment today.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Prince Lat:

As i navigated to your page to confirm how much i will pay in other for me to do the transfer, i discovered you're charging #168 to a dollar as against today's exchange rate of #159.90 to a dollar, bro thats way too much, maybe when you bring it down i will make my order.....thanks

pheeeeewwwwww

God bless u!! i was gonna tell him too.. its just too much and unfair sad
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello Mr. Chrisvicmall

I sent you an email yesterday morning twice(so you won't say it landed in the spam box ), and I didn't get a reply till now. This morning also, iv sent another one thrice, still no reply yet. Will you please look into it and get back to me?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Darhmee: Hello Mr. Chrisvicmall

I sent you an email yesterday morning twice(so you won't say it landed in the spam box ), and I didn't get a reply till now. This morning also, iv sent another one thrice, still no reply yet. Will you please look into it and get back to me?
Checked
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Abdulasod: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chuksworld(m): 3:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Please I have few questions to ask
1. Can I pay you online to help me get my goods and shipping from Aliexpress. I can't go to diamond bank because its far from where I stay.
If I can pay online, how?
2. After payment what next?
3. How will I get my goods in kwara state? Does it attract extra fee?
4. Will you send it through a public transport or through a courier service?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sent mails, no reply.. called ur people for hours, no answer.. okay angry
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chuksworld: Please I have few questions to ask
1. Can I pay you online to help me get my goods and shipping from Aliexpress. I can't go to diamond bank because its far from where I stay.
If I can pay online, how?
2. After payment what next?
3. How will I get my goods in kwara state? Does it attract extra fee?
4. Will you send it through a public transport or through a courier service?

1.) You can transfer money from your online bank to our bank
2.) Send an email to us about your payment and place your order on our platform
3.) Our agent will send it to you. You are responsible for the shipping fee from Lagos to your destination(Kwara State)
4.) We send it through transportation service
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
Darhmee: Sent mails, no reply.. called ur people for hours, no answer.. okay angry

Please always calling China number between 2a.m to 11a.m Nigeria time. Reply to emails takes within 10minutes to 24hours
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by phaatiade: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2013
hi cvm. am a new importer about to use ur service. wld like to ask d ffng ques,

a, if i buy myself on aliexp n then ship thru u, wld i still pay for service charge? in dis case all u re doing is just shipping.
b, if am buying thru u, all i need is to send u d link n order on ur website?

thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:55am On Oct 28, 2013
phaatiade: hi cvm. am a new importer about to use ur service. wld like to ask d ffng ques,

a, if i buy myself on aliexp n then ship thru u, wld i still pay for service charge? in dis case all u re doing is just shipping.
b, if am buying thru u, all i need is to send u d link n order on ur website?

thanks

1.) You still have to pay the service charge. The only difference is that the service charge is fixed i.e $10 no matter the price of the product. But if you want us to handle the purchase for you, the service charge is per $1000 i.e $1-1000=$10, $1000-$2000 = $20, etc
2.) If you want us to purchase the product for you, as long as you are purchasing from 1-3 sellers, you can send the link of the item to us. But if you are purchasing from more than 3 sellers, you need to provide their phone numbers
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by drsolob(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2013
helo chris,
www.aliexpress.com/item/Solar-Dynamo-Wind-Up-Torch-Flashlight-Charger-With-FM-Radio-NEW-HOT/843237449.html
how do i get this product,the cost and how do i pay for it,because i live in benin city.my email drsolob2@gmail.com.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Rockcalvary(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Hi Chrisvicmall. Really interested in doing business with you. Please how much will it cost to get this to me and how long from the date I pay.

wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail">http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1327495623.html?tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

I'll also like to know if you can deliver to other parts of Nigeria. Await your prompt response. Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Godsbillionaire(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2013
CHRISVICMALL Good Morning,

i have called and spoken to you and victor regarding my goods which after having had to wait for three weeks to arrive finally came in and ifeanyi called me on monday the 28th of October 2013 to pick it up and i asked him to send to Port Harcourt and even though he said it would cost N3000 to send which i felt was too much i paid that same monday and he promised that he would send it by night so i would get it the following day in the morning through the young shall grow transport line because according to him ABC transport charges more than the above amount?

well, he (Ifeanyi) didn't send on tuesday again because you guys told him to seize my goods that i owed for which i showed you evidence that i remitted the amount owed two weeks before the goods even landed and you apologized because you forgot to credit my account. After this incident i called him and asked him to send to me on Wednesday since Victor called him and told him it was an error that my goods should be released but when i didnt get correspondence from him i called him and he said he had sent my goods to the young shall grow park in water lines and that he would give me the waybill number and a phone number to call and confirm but when i called back at 5pm yesterday after refusing to pick my call all through the day he sent me a text message that i should go to the young shall grow without any instructions on where it is especially since i found out that it was not in water lines? the waybill number or driver's number or any other contact or what form of i.d i needed to claim my goods he didn't send and when i called him back he said he was on his way there and would be there in 15mins after which he would call me and he didn't call me till around 8pm when i called back and he said i should relax that i would get it today without still providing any of the information i asked for?

Chrisvicmall with such a rapidly expanding business that traverses the length and breadth of Nigeria are you guys telling me that its only one agent (ifeanyi ) that you guys have to do a pick up and courier goods far and wide across the country?

Integrity is key and if you treat your clients with such disdain and disregard by virtue of your incompetent agent who drops his phone on your clients in anger and retaliation for being reported to victor for lying and with holding goods paid for them you might just end up having your fingers burnt.

This is my very first experience and i must say am dissapointed that as at now i have not received my products that ifeanyi claimed that he sentd all the chrisvicmall agents in Nigeria and China (you and victor) that i called have not been able to do anything about it

If i do not get my goods todayi will unfold to you the next line of action i will take angry
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
I once told cvm dat eventhough they started d cheap shipment service earlier with enuf recomendation from import it yoursef they should try and discover what has made dr thread number of posts becoms scanty overtime. I feel 4 d guy who was treated shabily by ifeanyi but cvm nd chrislu nids 2 undrstnd dt biznez cant b conducted ds way
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

I need dis baby too. Hw long will it take to get it assuming i pay moro?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by jonescyras(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
1.........Do you guys ship from ebay or amazon??
I wanna order this watch
www.aliexpress.com/item/2012-Luxury-Analog-new-fashion-MENS-BOYS-TRENDY-SPORT-MILITARY-STYLE-WRIST-WATCH-WISS-ARMY-quartz/630022743.html
How much is my bill?
2.. If I will order for 2 items, will I pay 20$ for commission coz I can see 10$ is the commission for an item
3...How much do you guy calculate the costs. Is it the weight or how big the item is
And lastly, I'm in akungba ondo state!, how will I have my item!....I couldd see in the previous posts that buyers are responsible for that!!! So an I gonna pay for to n fro
Pls reply me I'm ready to buy items worth 1200$

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Deleted / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.