Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36235 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2013
ekanDamie:
pls whats d website?
Chrisvicmall.com
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by adecharly(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2013
m.aliexpress.com/item/892096885.html

I need this and I intend to get

m.aliexpress.com/item/892418984.html
and

m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/623798780.html

How much would all be and if I pay on Tuesday....when will I get the products.
Thanks.....
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Johncrown80: Hi: i'm a bit new here i jez wana start this importation biz and i hope to work with ya company: pls can u help person to make payment for the goods when i give u the link to what i want to buy and how can i get my packages here in osogbo and again do you works with US Stores like cellularcountry pls reply ASAP
We haven't started importing from USA stores. We can only help with payment
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Abdulasod: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Goodday....
I need the quotations for this item ASAP including your bank details so as to make payment today before the bank closes...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/S7-391-9886-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook/1370977584.html
please be fast...
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning OP.. please i wanna get some phones and tabs from alibaba.. i have talked to the supplier and iv gotten the prices of the products and her contact details. Please give me your email so i can brief you about what i want and so u can give me a quotation. Its urgent! thnx
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Johncrown80(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Darhmee: Good morning OP.. please i wanna get some phones and tabs from alibaba.. i have talked to the supplier and iv gotten the prices of the products and her contact details. Please give me your email so i can brief you about what i want and so u can give me a quotation. Its urgent! thnx
pls bro whats ur mail adress?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Darhmee: Good morning OP.. please i wanna get some phones and tabs from alibaba.. i have talked to the supplier and iv gotten the prices of the products and her contact details. Please give me your email so i can brief you about what i want and so u can give me a quotation. Its urgent! thnx
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Good Morning Mr Chrisvicmall, I sent u a mail this morning Kindly check and revert. The email address used is giewin@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Johncrown80(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Johncrown80: What is the total cost to get 1 piece of this item delivered to me in osogbo pls:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bold-9000-unlocked-original-Blackberry-9000-mobile-phone-3G-wifi-GPS-Free-shipping/585398110.html
Pls reply i wana make payment b4 bank closes today
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abdulasod: Goodday....
I need the quotations for this item ASAP including your bank details so as to make payment today before the bank closes...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/S7-391-9886-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook/1370977584.html
please be fast...
Are you sure that you want to purchase that laptop. The price doesn't seem to be right.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Send email to info @ chrisvicmall . com
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Johncrown80: What is the total cost to get this product in osogbo pls:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bold-9000-unlocked-original-Blackberry-9000-mobile-phone-3G-wifi-GPS-Free-shipping/585398110.html
Product Price : $79.77
Shipping fee : $10
Service charge : $10

Subtotal : $99.77
In naira use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys u wont believe what just happened.. i was talking to a tablet supplier i met on alibaba through their so called email address.. she kept asking me which payment method i would prefer(WU, Money gram, Transfer) but i kept waving the question and kept on talking about the product i wanna order for.

Immediately i made mention that the purchase of the 5 tablets i wanna buy will be handled by a friend there in china, she replied me and i quote "im sorry, we do not want to do business with people like you who cant pay us directly. bye!"

90% of the suppliers on alibaba are scammers.. iv talked to most of them. when i wasnt able to pay with western union at a time(before i saw this thread), a supplier even suggested that i send the money to someone in Uk or US so they can help me transfer it to her.. So desperate.

Please do not send money to any supplier on alibaba.. its better to go through a medium like this (chrisvicmall) so they can confirm for u if they are real or not.

A word is enough smiley

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Darhmee: BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys u wont believe what just happened.. i was talking to a tablet supplier i met on alibaba through their so called email address.. she kept asking me which payment method i would prefer(WU, Money gram, Transfer) but i kept waving the question and kept on talking about the product i wanna order for.

Immediately i made mention that the purchase of the 5 tablets i wanna buy will be handled by a friend there in china, she replied me and i quote "im sorry, we do not want to do business with people like you who cant pay us directly. bye!"

90% of the suppliers on alibaba are scammers.. iv talked to most of them. when i wasnt able to pay with western union at a time(before i saw this thread), a supplier even suggested that i send the money to someone in Uk or US so they can help me transfer it to her.. So desperate.

Please do not send money to any supplier on alibaba.. its better to go through a medium like this (chrisvicmall) so they can confirm for u if they are real or not.

A word is enough smiley
hmmm, i find dis post very insightful, me personally will neva pay directly. I love d OP n wat hes doin, hes very reasonable as to his charges tho i havnt done bizness wit him yet, by month ending we shall colabo.
But pls try an improve on quick responses on dis thread it goes a long way in putin more confidence in us. God bless.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Xtfield(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by bodejohn(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Darhmee: BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A word is enough smiley

While I am not trying to discourage the work the OP is doing I will like to say as a VIP buyer on aliexpress that what you put up there is not totally correct.

Aliexpress has a secure payment service that gurantees you receive your goods before funds are released to the sellers. The major issue is when someone sees a riduculous offer or a chance to pay directly into the sellers account and avoiding the mandatory aliexpress fee.

If you are honest and fair in your business transactions, you will find out not everybody is dubious.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2013
bodejohn:

While I am not trying to discourage the work the OP is doing I will like to say as a VIP buyer on aliexpress that what you put up there is not totally correct.

Aliexpress has a secure payment service that gurantees you receive your goods before funds are released to the sellers. The major issue is when someone sees a riduculous offer or a chance to pay directly into the sellers account and avoiding the mandatory aliexpress fee.

If you are honest and fair in your business transactions, you will find out not everybody is dubious.

If you can "READ", u'll see that I said "alibaba" not "aliexpress".. And if you are a VIP online shopper like u claimed, by now, u'll know there is a big difference btw shopping on alibaba and on aliexpress.. And y u talking to me about me not being honest and fair in my biz transactions? Jeez! U mis-interpreted the whole post. Pls take ur time to 'READ'.. Cheers!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Tonjeola1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Darhmee:

If you can "READ", u'll see that I said "alibaba" not "aliexpress".. And if you are a VIP online shopper like u claimed, by now, u'll know there is a big difference btw shopping on alibaba and on aliexpress.. And y u talking to me about me not being honest and fair in my biz transactions? Jeez! U mis-interpreted the whole post. Pls take ur time to 'READ'.. Cheers!
that's the point
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Darhmee:

hmm, like i tot alibaba n aliexpress are d same tin. Cos weneva i wanna login into aliexpress it redirects me to login thru alibaba. Why so?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
that's the point
bro pls can i ave ur gmail acct?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Product Price : $77.43
Shipping fee : $20
Service charge: $10

Subtotal : $107.43
In naira : use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to check the equivalent amount in naira
but why is the shipping fee $20? I'm buying only one.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by aruth71: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
i sent u guys several mails to tell you to rectify the fact that i paid ur agent 4800 naira both for the shipping and for bringing it to me and don't bother about asking me to explain because i sent u various mails and u said that u will look into the issue but i can still see the That i am still owing the 3340 naira if you do not rectify this issue, i will not do business with you guys again...my username is aruth..check your mail archives
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
aruth71: i sent u guys several mails to tell you to rectify the fact that i paid ur agent 4800 naira both for the shipping and for bringing it to me and don't bother about asking me to explain because i sent u various mails and u said that u will look into the issue but i can still see the That i am still owing the 3340 naira if you do not rectify this issue, i will not do business with you guys again...my username is aruth..check your mail archives

Didn't we reply your emails immediately. Besides, we have already conclude the issue with you through email. We know why it is like that and don't worry about that. We will rectify it
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
gmoney009: Good Morning Mr Chrisvicmall, I sent u a mail this morning Kindly check and revert. The email address used is giewin@yahoo.com. Thanks.
I sent this message since yesterday. Kindly check your mail and revert I want to ensure I make payment by thusday this thing has dragged for too long.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 2:03am On Oct 16, 2013
gmoney009:
I sent this message since yesterday. Kindly check your mail and revert I want to ensure I make payment by thusday this thing has dragged for too long.

Good day, please check your email including your spam box because we have already reply your email for sometime now
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2013
OP.. I sent u a mail.. Please check and reply.. Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by busybee001: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2013
hello op,
pls i want to buy this samsung galaxy tab from aliexpress

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" IPS Screen Quad
Core CPU 16GB Tablet 4 Core 1.2GHz Android
4.1 DDR3 1GB HDD 16GB Dual Carema HDMI

The price quoted is 188.99 - 205.99

i want to know how much i will pay to get the tab delivered to me at abuja and what are the modes of payment. i need it in 7days. my email address is nkemomede@yahoo.com or you can reach me on 07032472292. THANKS
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by busybee001: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2013
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1305964968.html
Is the link for the samsung galaxy tab i mentioned above. pls paste quotations here or send to nkemomede@yahoo.com
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Good day, please check your email including your spam box because we have already reply your email for sometime now

Good Afternoon Mr Chrisvicmall, you responded to my previous mails, however I sent you one on monday which you haven't responded to. I have sent it again today kindly check and revert. Thank you. Or best still if you are not convinced with my stated weight then let me know how you intend to go about it.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
OP.. Why is your response to emails and post on this thread very very very slow? Please something has to be done by u and ur team because it is discouraging. Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Darhmee(f): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Darhmee: OP.. Why is your response to emails and post on this thread very very very slow? Please something has to be done by u and ur team because it is discouraging. Thanks

Morning Mr Chrisvicmall..

I still haven't gotten any reply to my email yet and it is over 24hours already. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Deleted / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.