Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 (36305 Views)

Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
lionshare: I intend into ship 10 pieces....so i would like to know the total cost of shipping and how long before delivery.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/0050HOT-Free-Shipping-Black-Leather-Fashion-Luxury-Lady-Ladies-Women-s-Messenger-Bags-Woman-Shoulder-Handbag/705428232.html
Total Product fee : $119.70
Shipping fee : $52
Service charge : $10

Subtotal : $181.7
In naira : 29799naira
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
gmoney009: Hi Chrisvicmall, I sent u an email on monday with the email giewin@yahoo.com kindly check and revert thanks.
Dear Mr. Chrisvicmall I sent u an email since monday no response. I also dropped this message, however u still declined to respond. I would really appreciate it if u reply my mail. Thanks.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
gmoney009:
Dear Mr. Chrisvicmall I sent u an email since monday no response. I also dropped this message, however u still declined to respond. I would really appreciate it if u reply my mail. Thanks.

Please resend the email. Or tell me your email id
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Yes. The reason is because the item price on alibaba is different from the real price. You have to ask the supplier for the real price
after contacting the supplier will the price go high or go low?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by lionshare: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Total Product fee : $119.70
Shipping fee : $52

Subtotal : $181.7
In naira : 29799naira

I want to handle payment for the product myself. I want you to handle shipment....so I would like to know how to go about making payment for shipment to you and perhaps your address in china...I am newbie at this. kindly reply soonest!
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by gmoney009(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Please resend the email. Or tell me your email id
My email ID is giewin@yahoo.com. I have also sent the mail again.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Xtfield(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
In link number 2, which of these bundle do you want
Bundle:

512m 4g wcdma phone
512M 4G gsm phone
add leather caseselected
add keyboard case
512M 8G
512M 8G
Add leather caseselected
add keyboard case
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ponybiz: after contacting the supplier will the price go high or go low?
It depends on the quantity you are purchasing. The higher the quantity the lower the price
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
lionshare:

I want to handle payment for the product myself. I want you to handle shipment....so I would like to know how to go about making payment for shipment to you and perhaps your address in china...I am newbie at this. kindly reply soonest!
Since you will be handling the purchase by yourself, follow the instruction below.
1.) Contact the seller through Trademanager and inform the seller that you want to purchase the product but you want the product to be ship to Chrisvicmall office. The seller will ask for our address. You can find our address on our contact page. Give the seller the address written in Chinese.

2.) Once you have conclude with the seller and make the purchase, log into you CVM account and click on the "Dashboard". Within the Dashboard, you will see "Place Your Order" by the right corner of the page. Click on it and fill the order phone. If you are purchasing from more than one seller, do not place order for each of the seller. You should fill everything as one order.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
gmoney009:
My email ID is giewin@yahoo.com. I have also sent the mail again.

Check your email
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Xtfield:
512M 8G
Add leather caseselected
add keyboard case
The bundle on the link is
Bundle:

512m 4g wcdma phone
512M 4G gsm phone
add leather case
add keyboard case
512M 8G
Which of the above bundle do you need. Or you can simply select and tell us the price.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Abdulasod: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2013
Goodday chrisvicmall and fellow nairalanders...
I want the quotations for this products seperately ASAP...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/dropshipping-new-18-Q200E-BSI3T08-Windows-8-Touch-Screen-Laptop/1374614028.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-10-inch-Mini-Laptop-Notebook-Google-Android-4-0-system-VIA-8850-cpu-with-WIFI/672348771.html
please i need the quotations seperately so that i will pay on monday....
This is my email::abdulasod3212@yahoo.com..
You can also email me ur number...
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Abdulasod: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2013
Goodday chrisvicmall and fellow nairalanders...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/dropshipping-new-18-Q200E-BSI3T08-Windows-8-Touch-Screen-Laptop/1374614028.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Cheap-10-inch-Mini-Laptop-Notebook-Google-Android-4-0-system-VIA-8850-cpu-with-WIFI/672348771.html
You can also email me ur number......
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Abdulasod: Goodday chrisvicmall and fellow nairalanders...
You can also email me ur number......

The first link is no longer available. The quotation below is for the second link
Product Price : $73.99
Shipping fee : $20
Service charge :$10

Subtotal : $103.99
In naira : 17,054naira
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by xcuggsm(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2013
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-JuePart-CAT-320-Excavator-Sticker/890570951.html

Give me your quote for the above item delivered Lagos and how I will remit the money to you.
Note: The item cost is inclusive of "free shipping" , so how do you handle such transactions?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Ponybiz: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
It depends on the quantity you are purchasing. The higher the quantity the lower the price
any link l send to you am already ok with the price and the least quantity the supplier is going to sell.l have tried to contact alot of supplier in alibaba but no way.so l look for supplier that sell small quantity.since am sending you the link you can as negotiate with the buyer and get back to me.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
ekanDamie:

and pls get me d total cost of these.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/S7-391-9886-13-3-Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook/1370977584.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-Sanei-N90-IPS-A10-1-5Ghz-1GB-16GB-Dual-Camera-HDMI-3G-Market-WIFI/616355120.html
thanx, hope u were ok while u were absent OP
Which of the bundle do you want to purchase in the second link?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
xcuggs_m:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-JuePart-CAT-320-Excavator-Sticker/890570951.html

Give me your quote for the above item delivered Lagos and how I will remit the money to you.
Note: The item cost is inclusive of "free shipping" , so how do you handle such transactions?
Product price $41.99
Shipping : $13
Service charge: $10

Subtotal : $64.99
In naira: 10658naira

Before paying money into our account, make cross check the amount you should pay with our exchange rate. You can find the exchange rate on our site under buyer's category. Note that if we are shipping the item for you, there is no free shipping
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ponybiz: any link l send to you am already ok with the price and the least quantity the supplier is going to sell.l have tried to contact alot of supplier in alibaba but no way.so l look for supplier that sell small quantity.since am sending you the link you can as negotiate with the buyer and get back to me.

Because of the delay involve in handling price negotiation for customers, we no longer handle the negotiation. We encourage you to send email to the seller and make inquiry.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Important Update

1.) We will no longer ship product(s) if the total item you are expecting is incomplete. For example, if you purchased products from more than one seller, and we haven't receive all the product(s) from those sellers, we will not ship the ones have already received until your total product is complete.

2.) If you are purchasing product by yourself but want us to handle the shipping, you need to place the order on CVM platform after you have already purchased the item(s) from the seller(s). Make sure that you have completed your purchase before placing the order to avoid being charge extra service charge. Don't forget to ask the seller to write your CVM username as the receiver of the product. Give the seller our China address. You can find our China Address on our contact page.

3.) We will no longer ship or process any other if you fail to place the order on CVM platform. All orders much be placed before we can start the processing.

4.) For those who sell products on CVM platform, you can now reply directly to a customer that makes inquiry about your product. To achieve that, when replying to a specific customer, you should include the customer's ID. You can find the customer's ID in the post of the customer.

5.) We have introduce a Customer Review System. As a customer, each time you review a review, you stand to win 1500 , 750, 400, 200, 100 MTN Air Time and also Chrisvic Credit Voucher. In order to avoid fraudulent activity or dubious reviews, people only people that place order on our platfrom starting from October 6th 2013 can be able to write a review. When writing your review, you can rate our service either 5 (excellent), 4(Good ), 3(Average), 2(Not Satisfy), 1(Poor Service). Please rate accordingly.

6.) We have introduced a new system that can tell you the estimate time you will be able to receive your product in Nigeria. The system helps to solve customer misunderstanding of the right time to place an order. If you want to receive your order on time, we highly recommend that you place the order between Sunday-Tuesday.

Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Canme4u(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
I didn't know that before I placed the order on your site, but I wrote it and made it cleared that am still expecting keyboard case while making the order.

Whats the next step as you have not replied my email concerning how I can delayed the shipping till my keybord arrived?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please, I need this:

* http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1185251455.html

How much should I fund my account with?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Which of the bundle do you want to purchase in the second link?
http://www.aliexpress.com /item/S7-391-9886-13-3- Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook /1370977584.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7- Sanei-N90-IPS-A10-1-5Ghz-1GB-16GB- Dual-Camera-HDMI-3G-Market- WIFI/616355120.html
512mb 4Gb with lether case
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by xcuggsm(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Product price $41.99
Shipping : $13

Subtotal : $64.99
In naira: 10658naira

Before paying money into our account, make cross check the amount you should pay with our exchange rate. You can find the exchange rate on our site under buyer's category. Note that if we are shipping the item for you, there is no free shipping

OK. Give me your Naira or Dom account details so I can transfer the $64.99 or its Naira equivalent to you
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Canme4u: I didn't know that before I placed the order on your site, but I wrote it and made it cleared that am still expecting keyboard case while making the order.

Whats the next step as you have not replied my email concerning how I can delayed the shipping till my keybord arrived?
Chat with us on Monday for a solution
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Worwor: Please, I need this:

* http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1185251455.html

How much should I fund my account with?
Product Price : $77.43
Shipping fee : $20

Subtotal : $107.43
In naira : use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to check the equivalent amount in naira
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
ekanDamie:

http://www.aliexpress.com /item/S7-391-9886-13-3- Inch-Touchscreen-Ultrabook /1370977584.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7- Sanei-N90-IPS-A10-1-5Ghz-1GB-16GB- Dual-Camera-HDMI-3G-Market- WIFI/616355120.html
512mb 4Gb with lether case

First Product : $41

Second Product : $58.80
Shipping fee : $40

Subtotal : $149.80
In naira : use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate how much you should pay.

Because you are ordering from more than one sellers, you need to provide the phone numbers of the two sellers to us before we can process the order.
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Chrisvicmall: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
xcuggs_m:

OK. Give me your Naira or Dom account details so I can transfer the $64.99 or its Naira equivalent to you

Check our website, under "Buyer", you will see "How to Buy Product", our account is there
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

First Product : $41

Second Product : $58.80
Shipping fee : $40

Subtotal : $149.80
In naira : use chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay to calculate how much you should pay.
Because you are ordering from more than one sellers, you need to provide the phone numbers of the two sellers to us before we can process the order.
Bro pls take note of d second prodduct i choose bundle white 512mb 4gb rom with lether case, and pls i havnt chated wit d sellers, i just blooted out d links for review
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by ekanDamie: 12:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Check our website, under "Buyer", you will see "How to Buy Product", our account is there
pls whats d website?
Re: ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 by Johncrown80(m): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2013
Hi: i'm a bit new here i jez wana start this importation biz and i hope to work with ya company: pls can u help person to make payment for the goods when i give u the link to what i want to buy and how can i get my packages here in osogbo and again do you works with US Stores like cellularcountry pls reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Deleted / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN / I Buy Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Other Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.