Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad (2535 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Shawnmayor: i dnt know wat came ova me. Im just laughing from the begining of this post till the reply button
MAYBE YOU ARE POSSESSED BY BAAL OR MOLECH ? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by SalC: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: YES, TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE CAN DRIVE SOME PEOPLE MAD. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BUILT TO TAKE IN SO MUCH. I WRITE THIS TO SAY THAT ALL BIBLICAL KNOWLEDGE AND STORIES WORK ON TWO LEVELS. THE SURFACE LEVEL AND THE DEEPER LEVEL. EITHER WAY YOU ARE GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE. SO ITS NOT COMPULSORY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE IF YOU DONT WANT TO. YOU DONT HAVE TO. I REALIZE I AM GUILTY OF TRYING TO GET PEOPLE DEEPER THAN THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH AND HENCE DESTROYING PEOPLES COMFORT ZONE. THE POINT HERE IS, IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KEEPING EVERYTHING SIMPLE AND LESS COMPLICATED IT IS OK, THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME . AND IF YOU ARE A DOGGEDLY INQUISITIVE MIND WITH THE CAPACITY TO GO DEEPER THAN THE SURFACE, ITS FINE TOO BECAUSE THE MESSAGE IS THE SAME. WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL CHARACTERS ARE SINGULAR PEOPLE INTERACTING WITH OTHER SINGULAR PEOPLE, ON A DEEPER LEVEL THEY ARE MORE THAN THAT. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

THERE IS A CHARACTER IN THE BIBLE NAMED JOB. NOW WHILE ON THE SURFACE LEVEL THE STORY WORKS IF WE CONSIDER JOB A MAN AS THE BIBLE HAS. HOWEVER JOB IS NOT THE NAME OF A MAN. JOB IS A NON-EXISTENT PERSON. THE PERSON DOES NOT EXIST. JOB IS A NAME THAT REPRESENTS A GROUP OF PEOPLE. LETS FIND OUT WHY JOB IS NOT A MAN AND WHO JOB IS. >>>> JOB 19 VS 9 He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head >> NOW A RUN DOWN OF ALL THE KINGS OF ISRAEL FROM BEGINNING TO END WILL BRING YOU TO THE REALIZATION THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A KING IN ISRAEL CALLED JOB. SO WHAT CROWN IS THIS JOB FELLOW TALKING ABOUT AND WHO EXACTLY IS HE ? NOW WE GO PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT >>> LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 16 The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned! <<<< THIS IS THE EXACT STATEMENT BUT IT IS NOT COMING FROM A KING OF ISRAEL, IT IS A LAMENTATION OF THE WHOLE ISRAEL WHEN THEY GOT KICKED OUT OF CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY THE BABYLONIANS. SO THE CROWN OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL AS A WHOLE GOT TAKEN AWAY. SO JOB IS THE NATION OF ISRAEL. HOWEVER LETS GO DEEPER. FROM READING THE JOB STORY WE KNOW THAT WHILE EVERYONE AROUND HIM WAS DESTROYED ( BY THE BABYLONIANS AKA CHALDEANS ) HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THE LORD PROTECTED >> JOB 1 VS 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT JOB. NOW LETS JUXTAPOSE THE STORY OF ISRAELS FALL ON IT >>> EZEKIEL 9 VS 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city. <<<< DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ELECT OF ISRAEL WHO HAVE THE SEAL OF GOD IN THEIR HEAD.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT. JOB IS A NAME FOR THE ELECT MEN OF ISRAEL ( 144,000 ). NOT A PERSON. ITS A COVER NAME FOR THE ELECT.

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE DEEPER VERSION AND YOU CAN GO DEEPER WITH MOST CHARACTERS IN THE BIBLE. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. THE STORIES WORK PERFECTLY WELL IF THE CHARACTERS ARE VIEWED JUST AS REAL SINGLE PEOPLE TOO. I SAY THIS SO THAT THOSE WHO HAVE A COMFORT ZONE THAT THEY DONT WANT DESTABLILIZED SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE IN KNOWING ITS PERFECTLY OK TO KEEP IT SIMPLE. I DO NOT INTEND TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE. TOO MUCH INFORMATION CAN DO THAT. wink wink wink
Haa, as far as you are concern nothing seems to be real.

-
I won't be surprised if you wake up someday to tell us that Obaddiah777 is just a figment of our immagination, only then will the full meaning of allegory become clear to us.

Hope you are doing fine?.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sal C: Haa, as far as you are concern nothing seems to be real.

-
I won't be surprised if you wake up someday to tell us that Obaddiah777 is just a figment of our immagination, only then will the full meaning of allegory become clear to us.

Hope you are doing fine?.
LOL. ITS ALL REAL. JUST NOT 'IN YOUR FACE REAL'. AM DOING FINE SIRE. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by sylve11: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
@ Obidiah, I need one topic that u commented on about where will insane people go, heaven or hell? cant really remember thr title of the topic though but u commented on it by bbringing in ur reincarnation principle. u pls be of a help to fetch me that thread? cool
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
sylve11: @ Obidiah, I need one topic that u commented on about where will insane people go, heaven or hell? cant really remember thr title of the topic though but u commented on it by bbringing in ur reincarnation principle. u pls be of a help to fetch me that thread? cool
INSANE PERSON IS ALREADY IN HELL grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by SalC: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: LOL. ITS ALL REAL. JUST NOT 'IN YOUR FACE REAL'. AM DOING FINE SIRE. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU
Am doing great sire.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by SalC: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: INSANE PERSON IS ALREADY IN HELL grin grin grin
I guess this hell must have to be of your own making.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sal C: I guess this hell must have to be of your own making.
PSALM 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS IN LIFE ? CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENTAL. BEING INSANE IS PAYMENT FOR PAST SINS. SEE WE ARE BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION THROUGH A SERIES OF CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE IN A CAR ACCIDENT DIE ? THAT WAS JUDGEMENT. IF SOMEONE GETS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ? THAT WAS JUDGEMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE. LIFE IS CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. TILL THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED. SEE, THIS LIFE WE ARE LIVING IS A TEST. WHOMEVER MAKES IT TO THE END AND SUCCEEDS IN GETTING REFINED AND HOLY WILL MAKE IT TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
SO THE MAD MAN ? HE IS IN HELL. HELL IS NOT A DESTINATION. HELL IS A CONDITION
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by SalC: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: PSALM 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS IN LIFE ? CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENTAL. BEING INSANE IS PAYMENT FOR PAST SINS. SEE WE ARE BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION THROUGH A SERIES OF CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE IN A CAR ACCIDENT DIE ? THAT WAS JUDGEMENT. IF SOMEONE GETS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ? THAT WAS JUDGEMENT. NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE. LIFE IS CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. TILL THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED.
I don't see how insane person equally mean a wicked. Even a righteous person can suddenly become insane. So you can't rightly say insanity is a reward for wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sal C: I don't see how insane person equally mean a wicked. Even a righteous person can suddenly become insane. So you can't rightly say insanity is a reward for wickedness.
AND I REPEAT ? GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HAIRS ARE ON YOUR HEAD <<<< THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT FOR A MINUTE. GOING INSANE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. NO RIGHTEOUS PERSON GOES INSANE
JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished being innocent? or when were the just destroyed

DEUT 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed. <<<< BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS SICKNESSES AS PUNISHMENT

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 28 The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind <<< THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO GIVES PEOPLE MADNESS
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
I quite disagree with you, true the bible is filled with deep truths and knowledge, there was actually a man name Job in the bible.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT ? GOD KNOWS HOW MANY HAIRS ARE ON YOUR HEAD <<<< THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT FOR A MINUTE. GOING INSANE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. NO RIGHTEOUS PERSON GOES INSANE
JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished being innocent? or when were the just destroyed

DEUT 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed. <<<< BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS SICKNESSES AS PUNISHMENT

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 28 The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind <<< THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO GIVES PEOPLE MADNESS

I'm a bit disappointed in u, thought you had a deep understanding of the scriptures, but from the above it shows you don't know God as much as u claimed u do. God doesn't give anyone madness or any other sickness for that matter. James 1: 16&17 is the true nature of God
16 Do not be misled, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect ( [d] free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse]. AMP

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by MostHigh: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
obadiah777: INSANE PERSON IS ALREADY IN HELL grin grin grin

True talk Sire.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
noblefada:

I'm a bit disappointed in u, thought you had a deep understanding of the scriptures, but from the above it shows you don't know God as much as u claimed u do. God doesn't give anyone madness or any other sickness for that matter. James 1: 16&17 is the true nature of God

17 Every good gift and every perfect ( [d] free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse]. AMP
YOU NEED TO BE DISAPPOINTED IN YOURSELF BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 28 The LORD will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind <<< THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO GIVES PEOPLE MADNESS <<< LORD TELLING YOU HE IS THE ONE WHO STRIKES WITH MADNESS. ARE YOU AN ATHEIST ? YOU DONT BELIEVE THE LORD WHEN HE SPEAKS ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
noblefada: I quite disagree with you, true the bible is filled with deep truths and knowledge, there was actually a man name Job in the bible.
YOU ARE FREE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT SIRE. ITS YOUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHT grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
noblefada:

God doesn't give anyone madness or any other sickness for that matter. James 1: 16&17 is the true nature of God

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59 then the Lord will bring upon you and your descendants extraordinary plagues—great and prolonged plagues—and serious and prolonged sicknesses. 60 Moreover He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt, of which you were afraid, and they shall cling to you. 61 Also every sickness and every plague, which is not written in this Book of the Law, will the Lord bring upon you until you are destroyed TIME FOR YOU TO JUST STOP COMMENTING SIRE AND JUST READ. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
There is no evil in God, yes u see a lot of OT folks attributing evil to God because they didn't know better. Lets take the case of Job for example, we see clearly that in chapter 1 dat the devil was responsible for all his misfortune, but what did Job say after the calamity that befell him, Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD! my question is dat was the Lord responsible for his loss?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
noblefada: There is no evil in God, yes u see a lot of OT folks attributing evil to God because they didn't know better. Lets take the case of Job for example, we see clearly that in chapter 1 dat the devil was responsible for all his misfortune, but what did Job say after the calamity that befell him, Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD! my question is dat was the Lord responsible for his loss?
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE. wink >>>> ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by sylve11: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Obidiah stop na, dis aint joking matter. I need that topic/thread to read allover again. what u gave now is not correct. Abeg u. cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2013
sylve11: Obidiah stop na, dis aint joking matter. I need that topic/thread to read allover again. what u gave now is not correct. Abeg u. cool
BROS SYLVE I WISH I CAN REMEMBER THE POST OR TOPIC IN QUESTION. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF POST ON HERE. IT WOULD BE AN EFFORT LOOKING FOR THE ONE YOU WANT ESPECIALLY SINCE IT IS NOT A RECENT ONE. CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THE POST ? WHAT YOU SAID WAS KINDA VAGUE wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN ATHEIST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE. wink >>>> ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do allo these things

No I'm not an atheists, in fact they will totally reject me. You see the OT folks did not know God for who He truly was but a certain fearful look towards, I thought with ur deep insights into the scriptures u wud have known this. I give u 3 examples:
1. You still have not commented on James 1: 16&17, which is an undeniable truth.
2. Through out the OT there was never a time God was referred to as Father, until Jesus came and told us He is OUR FATHER! Halleluyah.
3. The third point may cause a little stir for some, but let me say any way, remember the story of Noah's flood? the bible clearly stated that God sent the flood to destroy man, but that's not entirely true, that's why when Jesus was to refer to it He said in Mat 24:38-39KJV 38:For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39: And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
So my question to u is why didn't Jesus say my Father sent the flood and destroy, like he said my Father sent them manna fro heaven in John 8?

By the way ur totally wrong about Moses patting the red sea, becos there are 3 other recorded miraculous patting of rivers in the bible.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
noblefada:

No I'm not an atheists, in fact they will totally reject me. You see the OT folks did not know God for who He truly was but a certain fearful look towards, I thought with ur deep insights into the scriptures u wud have known this. I give u 3 examples:
1. You still have not commented on James 1: 16&17, which is an undeniable truth.
2. Through out the OT there was never a time God was referred to as Father, until Jesus came and told us He is OUR FATHER! Halleluyah.
3. The third point may cause a little stir for some, but let me say any way, remember the story of Noah's flood? the bible clearly stated that God sent the flood to destroy man, but that's not entirely true, that's why when Jesus was to refer to it He said in Mat 24:38-39KJV 38:For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39: And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
So my question to u is why didn't Jesus say my Father sent the flood and destroy, like he said my Father sent them manna fro heaven in John 8?

By the way ur totally wrong about Moses patting the red sea, becos there are 3 other recorded miraculous patting of rivers in the bible.
PROPHET ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL, MOSES, KING DAVID, HOSEA, JOEL, AMOS, ZECHARIAH, ZEPHANIAH ETC ETC DID NOT KNOW GOD FOR WHO HE WAS YET THEY END UP WRITING ALMOST ALL THE BIBLE ? LMAOOO DUDE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN ATHEIST. JUST LET IT GO. WE KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND THATS OK. EVERY MAN SHALL GET HIS OWN REWARDS cheesy
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
obadiah777: PROPHET ISAIAH, JEREMIAH, EZEKIEL, MOSES, KING DAVID, HOSEA, JOEL, AMOS, ZECHARIAH, ZEPHANIAH ETC ETC DID NOT KNOW GOD FOR WHO HE WAS YET THEY END UP WRITING ALMOST ALL THE BIBLE ? LMAOOO DUDE YOU ARE CLEARLY AN ATHEIST. JUST LET IT GO. WE KNOW YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD AND THATS OK. EVERY MAN SHALL GET HIS OWN REWARDS cheesy

Ok let u a question, pls can u tell the major difference btw the believers now and those prophets u mentioned in terms of ur relationship with God?
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by SalC: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:

Ok let u a question, pls can u tell the major difference btw the believers now and those prophets u mentioned in terms of ur relationship with God?
The major difference is that in their days, God spoke to the people through them; but today he speaks to the believers through his son who happens to be a mediator. Heb 1v1&2. Now between the prophets and today's believers who knows God personally.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sal C: The major difference is that in their days, God spoke to the people through them; but today he speaks to the believers through his son who happens to be a mediator. Heb 1v1&2. Now between the prophets and today's believers who knows God personally.
Tanx for reply but am waiting for @obadiah 777 to answer the question

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:

Sal C: The major difference is that in their days, God spoke to the people through them; but today he speaks to the believers through his son who happens to be a mediator. Heb 1v1&2. Now between the prophets and today's believers who knows God personally.
LOL SAL C GAVE YOU THE MOST PERFECT ANSWER YOU CAN EVER GET. THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAD DIRECT VISIONS AND CONTACTS WHILE TODAY WE DONT BECAUSE THE WORD HAS BEEN PUT ON PAPER. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK INTO A SHOP TO BUY IT IF YOU WANT TO GET CLOSER grin THUMBS UP SAL C wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:
Tanx for reply but am waiting for @obadiah 777 to answer the question
HE GAVE YOU THE BEST ANSWER SIRE grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ NOBLEFADA SEE ITS LIKE THIS, THE PROPHETS OF OLD WERE THE TREE OF LIFE. THEY WERE THE ANGELS THAT FELL AFTER GETTING CAUGHT UP IN SPIRITUAL FORNICATION ( THE FRUIT ) BY THE NATION OF PEOPLE CALLED THE SERPENT. AS SUCH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THAT WAS INNATE IN THEM ( THE BREATH OF LIFE ) GOT WIPED OUT FROM THOSE OF THEM WHO WERE NOT ELECTED. AND AS A RESULT, THE ONES WHO WERE ELECTED HAD TO PUT THE WORDS IN PAPER FOR THE NON-ELECT MEMBERS OF ISRAEL AS WELL AS FOR THE GENTILES WHO WOULD BE RECRUITED AS PART OF THE SECOND FRUIT AFTER CHRIST COMES. SO IN OTHER TO PUT THE WORD IN PRINT THEY HAD DIRECT CONTACTS WITH THE FATHER. NOW THE WORD IS IN PRINT ? THE BELIEVERS OF TODAY DONT HAVE THE KIND OF CONTACT THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAD wink SO THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAVE AND HAD A STRONGER RELATIONSHIP. THE PROPHETS OF OLD ARE THE TWO LAMPSTAND, THE OLIVE BRANCH, THE SEVEN EYES OF GOD, THAT STAND BEFORE THE GOD OF THE EARTH
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: LOL SAL C GAVE YOU THE MOST PERFECT ANSWER YOU CAN EVER GET. THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAD DIRECT VISIONS AND CONTACTS WHILE TODAY WE DONT BECAUSE THE WORD HAS BEEN PUT ON PAPER. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WALK INTO A SHOP TO BUY IT IF YOU WANT TO GET CLOSER grin THUMBS UP SAL C wink

Now I'm totally disappointed. I thought u actually had deep insights into the scriptures via the Holy Ghost, but guess I was wrong because the very basis of the new covenant believers u dnt know.
The major difference btw us now and prophets of old was dat they didn't have the indwelling of the HS while we do. Read John chapter 14, 15 & 16.
You see the HS only came on them for particular reason and left after He finished His assignment! but praise God I have the HS in me 24/7 1 Cor 6:19, that's why I better than David, Isaiah and the rest. Jesus was the first man to have the indwelling of the Spirit and dats why they never called God Father.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: @ NOBLEFADA SEE ITS LIKE THIS, THE PROPHETS OF OLD WERE THE TREE OF LIFE. THEY WERE THE ANGELS THAT FELL AFTER GETTING CAUGHT UP IN SPIRITUAL FORNICATION ( THE FRUIT ) BY THE NATION OF PEOPLE CALLED THE SERPENT. AS SUCH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THAT WAS INNATE IN THEM ( THE BREATH OF LIFE ) GOT WIPED OUT FROM THOSE OF THEM WHO WERE NOT ELECTED. AND AS A RESULT, THE ONES WHO WERE ELECTED HAD TO PUT THE WORDS IN PAPER FOR THE NON-ELECT MEMBERS OF ISRAEL AS WELL AS FOR THE GENTILES WHO WOULD BE RECRUITED AS PART OF THE SECOND FRUIT AFTER CHRIST COMES. SO IN OTHER TO PUT THE WORD IN PRINT THEY HAD DIRECT CONTACTS WITH THE FATHER. NOW THE WORD IS IN PRINT ? THE BELIEVERS OF TODAY DONT HAVE THE KIND OF CONTACT THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAD wink SO THE PROPHETS OF OLD HAVE AND HAD A STRONGER RELATIONSHIP. THE PROPHETS OF OLD ARE THE TWO LAMPSTAND, THE OLIVE BRANCH, THE SEVEN EYES OF GOD, THAT STAND BEFORE THE GOD OF THE EARTH

Sorry pls what denomination are you?
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:

Now I'm totally disappointed. I thought u actually had deep insights into the scriptures via the Holy Ghost, but guess I was wrong because the very basis of the new covenant believers u dnt know.
The major difference btw us now and prophets of old was dat they didn't have the indwelling of the HS while we do. Read John chapter 14, 15 & 16.
You see the HS only came on them for particular reason and left after He finished His assignment! but praise God I have the HS in me 24/7 1 Cor 6:19, that's why I better than David, Isaiah and the rest. Jesus was the first man to have the indwelling of the Spirit and dats why they never called God Father.
LISTEN, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. I THINK IT IS VERY OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD. SO YOU NEED TO QUIT PRETENDING. I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE. THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO ONLY WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT IS IN THEIR HEAD ABOUT GOD. YOU ARE IN YOUR OWN LIL DELUSION CALLED RELIGION. >>>>>> JOHN 7 VS 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water <<< YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ON THE LORD AS THE SCRIPTURE HAS DESCRIBED HIM NOT AS YOU FEEL HE IS IN YOUR HEAD. YES THE LORD BRINGS DISEASES ON PEOPLE, YES HE KILLS, YES HE DOES EVIL TO PEOPLE, YES HE HAS ENEMIES, HE MADE YOU IN HIS IMAGE AND YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO HATE SO WHY DO YOU THINK HE CANT HATE ? YOU CAN DO EVIL SO WHY DO YOU THINK HE CANT DO EVIL ? >>>> MALACHI 1 VS 4 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. <<< GOD HATES
ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things <<< DOES EVIL

ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WHILE YOU AS A MAN DO ALL THESE THINGS UNRIGHTEOUSLY ? LIKE YOU AS A MAN MAY HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY LOOK BETTER ARE RICHER ETC ETC. THATS HATING UNRIGHTEOUSLY. GOD DOES ALL THESE THINGS RIGHTEOUSLY. MEANING YOU GET HATED BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT ETC ETC >>>> REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

AND I REPEAT I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ONLY WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE LORD. YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. I WILL KEEP ON SAYING THAT. YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER BEFORE YOU GET DESTROYED BRUV. JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE READING THE BIBLE DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL NOT GET DESTROYED. YOU HAVE TO READ THE BIBLE AND WHOLESOMELY ACCEPT EVERYTHING THAT IS IN IT AND NOT REJECT IT LIKE YOU DO.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:

Sorry pls what denomination are you?
AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. WHAT DOES DENOMINATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE FOLLOWING RELIGION. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS BRUH. YOU ARE A HEATHEN grin grin ALTHOUGH YOU THINK YOU FOLLOW THE LORD BUT YOU ARE A HEATHEN. DENOMINATION ? CAN YOU SHOW ME THAT IN THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE A MAN FOLLOWER NOT A GOD FOLLOWER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dy / General Overseer Converts To Islam / Tb Joshua Is A Man Of God No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.