Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad (2536 Views)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / You Crave Heaven, Yet Pray For Long Life On Earth: Are You Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. WHAT DOES DENOMINATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE FOLLOWING RELIGION. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS BRUH. YOU ARE A HEATHEN grin grin ALTHOUGH YOU THINK YOU FOLLOW THE LORD BUT YOU ARE A HEATHEN. DENOMINATION ? CAN YOU SHOW ME THAT IN THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE A MAN FOLLOWER NOT A GOD FOLLOWER

gringringringringrin Obadiah777 @ it again, Loling @ the bolded grin What's good bruv? I greet ya!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
doubleDx:

gringringringringrin Obadiah777 @ it again, Loling @ the bolded grin What's good bruv? I greet ya!
HEHE MY BRETHREN DOUBLEDX TRUST THE WEEKEND IS GOING WELL SIRE. AM AIIT SIRE. JUST LIVING THIS LIFE. COMPASSED ABOUT BY ALL THESE DAYUM HEATHENS BUT I AM STAYING AFLOAT. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hey I believe in Jesus as my Lord. You saying it cannot change the fact that I'm saved.
Pls can you show in the new testament where its states God hate. God is light in Him there's no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5.
You've not be able to explain this scriptures I quoted in the NT.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada: Hey I believe in Jesus as my Lord. You saying it cannot change the fact that I'm saved.
Pls can you show in the new testament where its states God hate. God is light in Him there's no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5.
You've not be able to explain this scriptures I quoted in the NT.
ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. wink

1 JOHN 1 VS 5 >> IN HIM THERE IS LIGHT AND NO DARKNESS. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF LIGHT. HATING SOMEONE AND HAVING LIGHT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 'LIGHT' MEANS COMPLETE WISDOM AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: ROMANS 9 VS 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. wink

1 JOHN 1 VS 5 >> IN HIM THERE IS LIGHT AND NO DARKNESS. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF LIGHT. HATING SOMEONE AND HAVING LIGHT ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. 'LIGHT' MEANS COMPLETE WISDOM AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.
You're funny u just quoted a verse Paul actually from the old testament n if u do a study on that verse it didn't mean as hate as the negative, but God choosing Jacob instead of Esau. The hate was a matter of choice. Pls study more.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada:
You're funny u just quoted a verse Paul actually from the old testament n if u do a study on that verse it didn't mean as hate as the negative, but God choosing Jacob instead of Esau. The hate was a matter of choice. Pls study more.
THATS THE LORD REITERATING THAT POINT THROUGH PAUL IN THE NEW TESTAMENT wink THATS WHY IT IS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE BECAUSE THE HATE IS REAL HATE. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT STUDIED ENOUGH TO KNOW ESAUS OFFENCES. I DONT EVEN THINK YOU KNOW ESAUS OTHER NAMES IN THE BIBLE HENCE WHY YOU DONT KNOW HIS OFFENSES AND WHY HE IS HATED. MAY I REFER YOU TO A FEW BOOKS ? TRY EZEKIEL THE 35TH CHAPTER, THE BOOK OF OBADIAH, THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 ETC ETC I CAN GO ON AND ON BRUV
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by TableLeg(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Poster, GET LOST
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Table Leg :
Poster, GET LOST
ITS A FREE FORUM MATE. WHY I CANT BE A PART OF IT cry cry WHY I GOTTA GET LOST grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by noblefada: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Guess I'm thru with you for now. But the truth of the matter is that not you or anybody can change God or His love and word to us. He choose to save mankind by just believing in His Son and He has choose to love us with an everlasting love!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
noblefada: Guess I'm thru with you for now. But the truth of the matter is that not you or anybody can change God or His love and word to us. He choose to save mankind by just believing in His Son and He has choose to love us with an everlasting love!
YEAH AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. SEEMS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN STUDYING. YOU ARE LACKING SIRE. grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mcfynest(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
hahahahahahahaha
can someone please tell me to stop laughing.
hahahahahahahahahah....
mr obadiah777, you are truly funny i swear.
now concening the poster. the jesus is ALLEGORICAL. hmnmm i just dont k.ow what to say than to say this 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mcfynest(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST. WHAT DOES DENOMINATION HAVE TO DO WITH THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE FOLLOWING RELIGION. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS BRUH. YOU ARE A HEATHEN grin grin ALTHOUGH YOU THINK YOU FOLLOW THE LORD BUT YOU ARE A HEATHEN. DENOMINATION ? CAN YOU SHOW ME THAT IN THE BIBLE ? YOU ARE A MAN FOLLOWER NOT A GOD FOLLOWER

simple answer,1 Corinthians 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

there were denominations even in the ist century
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
mcfynest: hahahahahahahaha
can someone please tell me to stop laughing.
hahahahahahahahahah....
mr obadiah777, you are truly funny i swear.
now concening the poster. the jesus is ALLEGORICAL. hmnmm i just dont k.ow what to say than to say this 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
ERMMM STOP LAUGHING SIRE cheesy AMD ERMMM JESUS IS NOT ALLEGORICAL. I NEVER SAID JESUS WAS ALLEGORICAL. JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH JOHN 1 VS 14 wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
mcfynest:

simple answer,1 Corinthians 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

there were denominations even in the ist century
AND FROM THE VERSE YOU QUOTED IT TELLS YOU THOSE WHO FOLLOW DENOMINATIONS ARE CARNAL AKA WORSHIPPERS OF MEN wink AINT THAT WHAT I SAID ? THERE IS NO DENOMINATION IN SCRIPTURES. DENOMINATIONS IS MAN MADE GARBAGE. wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by MostHigh: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
obadiah777: AND FROM THE VERSE YOU QUOTED IT TELLS YOU THOSE WHO FOLLOW DENOMINATIONS ARE CARNAL AKA WORSHIPPERS OF MEN wink AINT THAT WHAT I SAID ? THERE IS NO DENOMINATION IN SCRIPTURES. DENOMINATIONS IS MAN MADE GARBAGE. wink

Its clearly written there Sire.

Carnal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mcfynest(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
[b][/b]Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

pls aw can somone who is from uz which is possibly modern day saudi arabia be the isreal you are talking about?
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
mcfynest: [b][/b]Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

pls aw can somone who is from uz which is possibly modern day saudi arabia be the isreal you are talking about?
SMDH AND I GUESS YOUR ANCESTORS HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN WEST AFRICA RIGHT ? AND I GUESS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN AMERICA ? IN FACT I GUESS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA ? IN FACT I GUESS ARABS HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN EGYPT ? LOL
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by mcfynest(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2013
how i wish calvin was here to do to you what he did to severetus

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by MostHigh: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2013
noblefada:

Rev 2:6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. 7He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life.

There are certain things that the father hates.

Study to show yourself approved.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
mcfynest: how i wish calvin was here to do to you what he did to severetus
WHO IS CALVIN ? THE REVEREND CALVIN BUTTS ? grin grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Rev 2:6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. 7He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life.

There are certain things that the father hates.

Study to show yourself approved.

POIGNANT VERSES SIRE. TRUST THE WEEKEND WAS COOL.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by MostHigh: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: POIGNANT VERSES SIRE. TRUST THE WEEKEND WAS COOL.

Real cool Sire.

I trust yours was as well.
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
MostHigh:

Real cool Sire.

I trust yours was as well.
INDEED IT WAS SIRE. WATCHED A COUPLA GAMES THAT ENDED IN PENALTY KICKS. CHILLED AND RELAXED. SAME OL SAME OL. wink
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 02, 2013
lwkmd!

I need another hiatus from nl o! grin
Re: I Am Not Here To Drive You Mad by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2013
*Kails*:
lwkmd!

I need another hiatus from nl o! grin
WELL DAYUMMMMMMM. I AINT NEVER HEARD NO ONE TAKE A BREAK FROM TAKING A BREAK. NL IS RELAXING TIME. HOW THE HECK YOU TAKE A BREAK FROM RELAXING ? DAYUMMMMMMMM shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What if Satan Repent? Will He Make Heaven? / Dreams Interpretation / Saudi Head Of Sharia Law Orders All Christian Churches Demolished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.