Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Opinions On Sex During Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions On Sex During Marriage (1524 Views)

Why Women Cover Their Faces During Marriage Proposals / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions On Sex During Marriage by mizzkizzes08(f): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Ok, I want to know the opinions about the following:
Just because a couple is married should a woman please her husbands needs whenever he feels like she should also, should it be alright for the husband to force his wife to pleasure him if she refuses...

(I'm not married I'm happily single just want to know the worlds opinions)
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by carzola(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lets get married so i could wisper the ans in ur ear while i strok u softly from behind.
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by IJI777: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
pls, i want to ask. is the tot of sex scaring u away fom marriage[quote
author=mizzkizzes08]Ok, I want to know the opinions about the
following:
Just because a couple is married should a woman please her husbands
needs whenever he feels like she should also, should it be alright for
the husband to force his wife to pleasure him if she refuses...

(I'm not married I'm happily single just want to know the worlds
opinions)[/quote]
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by peclint: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am not married, but one thing i do know is that the top 2 causes of breakdown in marriages are sex and finance.
i don't think a man or woman should deny his/her other half of sex.

Some might argue that what if you don't feel like it? don't forget that we all have different levels of sex drive,
imagine what would happen if a man of high sex drive marries one of low sex drive or vice versa, i just think it is a quick way of driving the other to another arm.

If you are tired or don't feel like it, just allow the other partner do the work or you form ' I am aSLEEP ' ( you could get caught out)
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by MrsChima(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sex isn't everything and doesn't fix nothing.

1 Like

Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by dasparrow: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
peclint: Am not married, but one thing i do know is that the top 2 causes of breakdown in marriages are sex and finance.
i don't think a man or woman should deny his/her other half of sex.

Some might argue that what if you don't feel like it? don't forget that we all have different levels of sex drive,
imagine what would happen if a man of high sex drive marries one of low sex drive or vice versa, i just think it is a quick way of driving the other to another arm.

If you are tired or don't feel like it, just allow the other partner do the work or you form ' I am aSLEEP ' ( you could get caught out)

That is why people with low sex drives should avoid people with high sex drives at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by gst101: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
@op I am a man and I donot think it is ok for a woman to always give in to her man's desires not even in marriage. She should make compromises sometimes though. The woman also should know that it will be very selfish of her to only want to have it at her time. BTW, let's us reverse the question. Should a man deny his wife any time she wants it? Believe it or not, we have women with stronger s...ex drive than some men.

As for the second question, it is absolutely wrong for a man to force his wife to have se...x with him. Such men misrepresent us and give us a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by clemz85(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm not good in qouting but am sure this question has a place in the Holy book
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Les: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
clemz85: I'm not good in qouting but am sure this question has a place in the Holy book
you are right, it's in the book of corinthians. There, The bible clearly states that sex is one of the reasons to get married. To me, i feel dat for no reason should my woman deny me sex cos to me dat's d no1reason am getting married, weirdo??

I noticed something in me and I goggled it, doctor health said if it's not STD, then I simply have a very high sexual appetite which is true, noting this, it'll be wickedness on my own part to marry a lady with low libido. Op, if you get married to someone dat understands u and ur body system, this wouldn't be a problem. ALL IT TAKES IS UNDERSTANDING, but just incase ur spouse dont understand, simply give in just to avoid shouting infidelity..
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by kreamidiva(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Well,i think it all depends on the peeps in d marriage.i know dat some men feel slighted when denied and i also know that tension may arise due to that.i know of a fact that good sexual relations between a man and a woman strengthens their love.ft
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2013
IJI777: pls, i want to ask. is the tot of sex scaring u away fom marriage

lol no.. its just that some married people think so and some don't

1 Like

Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2013
carzola: Lets get married so i could wisper the ans in ur ear while i strok u softly from behind.

lmaoo wow
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by mizzkizzes08(f): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2013
ok everyone is it bad for the woman/man to simply say no not today.. I do know many men do have sex with other women when their partner denies them sex and vice versa... i think both partners should respect each others opinions about not havin sex or havin sex.. if someone doesn't want to that day, they should not be forced to because that then turns to rape.. just because ur married doesn't mean it's ok to just climb on top of someone and force sex on them when they are not willing
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Is the statement in red a typo? Because all I can see from that sentence is a contradiction.

@Topic: Force? That one no sound right at all, but I think couples shouldn't allow themselves get to that level na. undecided

Personally I no go allow my wifey and I to degenerate to the level wey we go dey disagree when konji matters arise. cheesy
We gatz plan everything na from the start e.g what dayz of the week? How many timez per week? tongue so that confusion no go arise, and of course there will be some flexibility to the arrangement too.

Force = Rape, whether its from the man or the woman( undecided). daz all
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerians just aren't freaky enough when it comes to sexy....

Everything is scandalous to you guys........very boring people cry
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Ekwah, my suga potatoe, how far na? cool
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Ewuuuuuu it fixes a stressful day.

Sex during finals and midterm na the ish.....thank you.
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ekwah, my suga potatoe, how far na? cool

lol I dey fine o. How ya side jor!! cool
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 28, 2013
ekwah:

lol I dey fine o. How ya side jor!! cool

Classified info. Hope you and shola don tie the knot. My baby girl must marry rich o wink
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Classified info. Hope you and shola don tie the knot. My baby girl must marry rich o wink

lol, we go cross that bridge when the time comez. wink Shola na correct pesin sha.

1 Like

Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2013
ekwah:

lol, we go cross that bridge when the time comez. wink Shola na correct pesin sha.

No lose my invitation for post office o.
Re: Opinions On Sex During Marriage by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2013
mizzkizzes08: ok everyone is it bad for the woman/man to simply say no not today.. I do know many men do have sex with other women when their partner denies them sex and vice versa... i think both partners should respect each others opinions about not havin sex or havin sex.. if someone doesn't want to that day, they should not be forced to because that then turns to r-ape.. just because ur married doesn't mean it's ok to just climb on top of someone and force sex on them when they are not willing

And rape is rape, married or not.

(1) (Reply)

Strange PIC! A Woman Flogging Her Husband With Pankere / Nigeria: The Second Country With The Highest Burden Of HIV/AIDS In The World / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.