Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lamentations Of A Battered Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband (16521 Views)

MUST READ! Lamentations Of Lagos Prostitutes, Read How Much They Now Charge / Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys / Lamentations Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by mchileks4luv(f): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Policewoman]ok.
Police woman talk na,advise him.not only just ok.abi Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ 2 flow they beat Your̶̲̥̅̊ husband
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by iyatrustee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
People should learn to give credit to the originator of an article! I saw this in the punch newspaper of 27th June angry angry angry angry
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by ChideraFavour(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Policewoman: ok.
must u quote d whole long essay b/4 u comment?
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Meristem: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
NLers sef! Evribodi don dey shout quit quit now. Yesterday everybodi dey scream "hang in there, God don't like divorce" angry
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
dolphinife: from the narration of what the man told me, he said whenever his wife must have come back to her senses after the usual rage, she would break into tears. moreover she loves the wife and she has made a promise not to marry more than one wife in his lifetime.

i think the wife need to see ANGER MANAGEMENT EXPERTS. thats my best bet

Didnt someone just point out that this was a fictional story from Punch news. Why are you still trying to make it look real. No need for continous lies juh
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by mchileks4luv(f): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
horlajide: Quoted the whole post and all you gat to say is "hmmm" and "ok"
Why do I feel like you are the woman in question?
Like you are trying to say " so you came to NL to come and expose me, ok you will meet me at home"
N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ be small thing,abeg ii will advise the man not 2 sleep at home 4 day,cause the wife(police woman)will kill him 2day
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by horlajide: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
mchileks4luv:
N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ be small thing,abeg ii will advise the man not 2 sleep at home 4 day,cause the wife(police woman)will kill him 2day

Infact tell him never to go back grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by PapaFejiro: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
.NET:
Inasmuch as I don't support domestic violence, I think your Friend is weak for that type of woman.

Honestly, she got married to the WRONG man, meanwhile her 'TYPE' full everywhere for Lagos. There are MEN this woman would be married to, I give her only 1 month, she dey like ICE-WATER.

.NET
you are right on point. guy, na slap wey belike blow like 3 times AT THE BEGINNING of the relationship for stop this menace.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
obadiah777: SO YA WIFE IS BREAKING HER FOOT ALL UP IN YOUR AZZ ? WELL DAYUMMM
Na dat kind woman go fit you angry

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by iyestella: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Plz.............. tell ur friend to take his wife 4 prays I don't tink it ordinary
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by nelsn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
i go cast d evil spirit with beating and slap......she dey mad?....na only her sabi vex?........me too go slap her come cry 4 her shoulder.........Rubish
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
He unfolded his shirt to reveal a deep but a stitched scar that ran tru his shoulder to his wrist]

This is impossible! Unless he stood like a tranquilized cow while she sliced his whole arm, I'll take it that u meant his elbow to wrist, else this story is fake
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
@OP Haba. Razor cut from shoulder to wrist? was he under anesthesia abi Na jujusthesia? I no chop that one

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by andyanders: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
dolphinife: I have known him for two years. He's one of those distant neighbours who had tru casual interactions become a friend. In the months that we lived together in d same area and when we ocassionally ran into one another, our conversation never went beyond the usual inquiry about the weather or the offhand question: how is ur family? He was introverted, easy-going and almost self-effacing. I knw him as someone who minded his biz. That was as far as our friendship went until a year ago when I began to see him with a lady.

Once, he timidly introduced her to me as his fiancee. He re-appeared in d neighbourhood again after a month to apologise for not inviting me to his wedding. He had at d time informed me dat he would quit his self-contained apartment to a more comfortable one due to his change of status and dis was more than a year ago. Last weekend, when I again ran into my old friend at a barber's shop where I went for a haircut, he had changed a great deal

He was withdrawn and traumatised. He couldn't recognise me at first when I wave to draw his attention. He didn't radiate d freshness and robust look dat is common with newly weds. We exchanged pleasantries ind midst of the loud music frm d blarring speakers in d salon. Grabbing me by d arm like a long lost friend, he half-dragged me to a distance where he was sure that no one could eavesdrop on us. Then, in what seemed like torrents of pent-up emotions, he began:

Bros where have u been? I've been on d look out for u. You see, I hardly make friend. But I see u as someone I can confide in. My marriage has been hell and my wife is trouble personified. She has been violent since the first day we were pronounced as couples. We didn't court for a long time. But even in those few months of our courtship, I noticed she was aggressive. She once slapped a cashier over a small matter. She also slapped me once and I once narrowly escaped being bathed with hot water but I never took it seriously then. Each time she goes into a rage, I quickly forgive her. Ind last one year, she has fought me over flimpsy excuses. D last time, she slapped me ind presence of our friends at a party. The other day,out of annoyance, she sliced my arm with a razor.

He unfolded his shirt to reveal a deep but a stitched scar that ran tru his shoulder to his wrist. Almost sobbing, he went on,' I really do not knw wat to do as am very scared of her violent mood swings. Her weapons include hot water, boiling soup and kitchen knife which she throws at me like missiles. She has destroyed every gadget in d house.when she's calm, she would break down in my arms and cry profusely. What should I do now? Things have become even more complicated now that she's pregnant with our first baby.

He proceeded to show me deep scars of teeth bites, nail scratches and injury marks. It was unbelievable. Now he has taken to drinking. What advice can we give to this gentle young man in the midst of his ferocious and outrageous wife?

The woman is demonized and she needed deliverance.You take her to SCOAN and she will be delivered.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
josh4ever:

This is impossible! Unless he stood like a tranquilized cow while she sliced his whole arm, I'll take it that u meant his elbow to wrist, else this story is fake

my thots exactly
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
josh4ever:

How did I miss this? Story has been proven to be fiction anyways.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Don't they sell rat poison in their area?which kind man you be self?poison the mad dog and let her rot in hell.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Akinsz: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
smothly: I think the man should just walk out of the marriage,because a living coward is better than a dead courageous man.
just like ojuk**
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
andyanders:

The woman is demonized and she needed deliverance.You take her to SCOAN and she will be delivered.
must you quote the whole story before writing your comments?are you a learner?
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chidera Favour:
must u quote d whole long essay b/4 u comment?
na police brain she get,twenty naira
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Get a divorce fast, she will kill you one day, blunt fact. Seperate from her, get a dicorce. U can even charge her to court after delivery, she should face the brunt of the law for all the harm. He has to be drastic in his decision or else he could loose his life
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by liksy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
THE WOMAN IS PROBABLY FEEDING THE MAN. THAT IS WHAT MOST MEN GET WHEN THEY DONT TAKE UP THEIR POSITION AS THE MAN AND BREAD WINNER OF THEIR HOMES. BE THE FINANCIAL , SPIRITUAL, PHYSCIAL, EMOTIONAL, SEXUAL HEAD OF YOUR HOME. IF YOU LACK IN THESE THINGS EXPECIALLY FINANCE U WILL LOOSE YOUR RELEVANCE. AND YOUR WOMAN WILL STAND UP TO YOU AND ABUSE YOU HOWEVER SHE WANTS BECAUSE YOU ARE OF NO USE TO HER. AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF A DISRESPECTFUL OR ABUSIVE WIFE OOO.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by GooseBaba: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Make una wait ohh... Inside this beating wey this guy dey receive. The guy still carry strong mind service Congo...wahala dey ...... We go soon hear thinz that touch.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by sirt1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
mysticgal: We have one in our church who even beats him in the church whenever he declines her requests, hin to love her,you wan to know what pastor advice was"kick the devil out of her"the day he did she came running almost unclad crying pls beg him for me i swear i will not try touching him and today God be praised she is a silent bulldog.

Ldtmbfh .... Honestly, I gbadun ur pastor no be small.

@ Poster.. As for the guy, He himself need to be cured of "mumuology" How can a man fold his arm and allow his wife to be beating him? A bi the wife don use jazz ni?

Tell ur friend to beat hell outa her worthless life. The thing dey vezz me sef .. rubbish.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Neddyogu(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
passionate88: Though my advice go dey bad, bt e fit dey necessary. Give her sleepin pills, take her go hospital, d pikin then divorce her. Since I no support wife beatin, I also no support husband beatin.
but u support murder? Wilful abortion is murder, u know.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Na dat kind woman go fit you angry
grin grin grin YOU RIGHT ABOUT DAT. I NEED A SWIFT KICK UP MY AZZ ERR NOW AND DEN grin grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by GooseBaba: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Meristem: NLers sef! Evribodi don dey shout quit quit now. Yesterday everybodi dey scream "hang in there, God don't like divorce" angry

That's why personal responsibility/ decision belongs to no public forum.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by GooseBaba: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Don't they sell rat poison in their area?which kind man you be self?poison the mad dog and let her rot in hell.

Rat poison ke'? You wan kill person ni...? Na demon we suppose cast out na.. cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Decryptor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
The man should just inject "Sniper" into a carton of fruit drink and give her. Why waste time?
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
All I know be say make the wiffy comot all the teeth finish!She might not get anoda chance to beat up a man again ooooo tongue tongue .She should even use monkey styles to treat his Bleep ups cheesy grin .Take him up high,using her right kneel break his spinal cord while bringing him down.o wunaria,church a gwasa.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Michky: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
obadiah777: <<<< YOUR QUOTE FROM YESTERDAY REFERING TO PAWPAW. SEE I WAS SPOT ON. MISERY LOVES COMPANY. PEOPLE WHO USUALLY MAKE YOUR KIND OF STATEMENTS ARE TRYING TO GET THE WHOLE WORLD AS MISERABLE AS YOU ARE LOL.
Interesting. I also remember that particular Rooneyboy's post you quoted. Honestly, i used to think you were crazy but now, you've shown yourself intelligent. I must confess that most of your posts are wierd though. Just saying.
Re: Lamentations Of A Battered Husband by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
When I was begging him no marry me,he refused!He wanted a "agwalagwa nwanyi".Nonsence! grin grin.Nkita lasha kwa ya onu oji e be akwa! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.