Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Relationship Is Hurting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Hurting Me. (2660 Views)

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by lar82: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
We started the relationship close to two years now and she confessed that she slept with her brother before she became born again. Indeed she is a very fervent and a gift to every worthy man but her confession is now hurting me as every thought of it struck my heart and my back always pains me. What should i do because i truly love her because she was sincere from the beginning by telling me all that happened between her and her immediate brother.I need my emotion to be stabilized.HELP!!! Thanks
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Kween1: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
pray and ask God for direction. put urself in her shoes, she is open and dont justify her by what transpire between her and imediate brother, it almost happens to me But God quikly intervene. so pray to God to cleanse your heart.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by passionate88: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
If u love her e for no pain u, na boys like u dey make some girls to dey hide things frm guys dm love. I see am say if una get small quarrel u go bring that topic up. U neva mature at all. If girl wey I love nd I knw say she love me too tell me things like that?, e no go pain me at all, I go happy to knw say she trust me reach that extent.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by kreamidiva(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
passionate88: If u love her e for no pain u, na boys like u dey make some girls to dey hide things frm guys dm love. I see am say if una get small quarrel u go bring that topic up. U neva mature at all. If girl wey I love nd I knw say she love me too tell me things like that?, e no go pain me at all, I go happy to knw say she trust me reach that extent.
truest talk!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by mchileks4luv(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
tongue Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrd told Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅ her most secret,bcus she trusted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.№Ψ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ feel bad,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ wicked,if i where her i wudnt tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ the Truth.cus Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys don't deserve the truth.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
as far am concerned you are just creating issues for yourself, at least she told you, its something that's over. we all have baggages mehn. man up
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by passionate88: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
mchileks4luv: tongue Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrd told Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅ her most secret,bcus she trusted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.№Ψ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ feel bad,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ wicked,if i where her i wudnt tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ the Truth.cus Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys don't deserve the truth.
I take my time read this comment before I fit understand am, u say guys don't deserve d truth ba, so na girls deserve d truth?, ur bf get like two pikin u no go like make im tell u b4 u enter smtin wey u no knw?.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by alienware(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
lar82: We started the relationship close to two years now and she confessed that she slept with her brother before she became born again. Indeed she is a very fervent and a gift to every worthy man but her confession is now hurting me as every thought of it struck my heart and my back always pains me. What should i do because i truly love her because she was sincere from the beginning by telling me all that happened between her and her immediate brother.I need my emotion to be stabilized.HELP!!! Thanks
u are a nicompoo.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by carzola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Please can u narate her s£x story with her brother, was it sweet? And did she reach her climax? How many times did she do it? Please full details tanx and God bless you.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Henrypraise: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Make all of una sharrap una mouth, n stop sayin nonsense abt d op. @ op if u knw say d relationship don tire u, tell d babe make she find her level.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by 25omega(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
most of the people who replied are acting as if they can handle what the poster wrote on here. Everything is pray about it go for deliverance about it, fast about it, forgive and forget about it.

you people are not living in reality because you all act like nothing happened as long as there is a confession or as if just because she confessed means a person can un-hear something like "she slept with her brother"

poster i say think carefully and decide if this is something you can deal with if not you need to dump her. If she never tells anyone else this secret then that is up to her but since she told you, she gave you the chance to make an informed decision about your own mental well being. Exercise that right.

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by nicky4lif(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
lar82: We started the relationship close to two years now and she confessed that she slept with her brother before she became born again. Indeed she is a very fervent and a gift to every worthy man but her confession is now hurting me as every thought of it struck my heart and my back always pains me. What should i do because i truly love her because she was sincere from the beginning by telling me all that happened between her and her immediate brother.I need my emotion to be stabilized.HELP!!! Thanks
I think is the english that is messing me up here,u mean she slept with her biological brother how did it feel doing it with ur brother?nd people are callin the poster names.if u can't live with this,just leave.some secret are better left unsaid.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Naijadmaster(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
LET IT GO. u can do it.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by OCTAVO: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Op, ask her to go for deliverance and break the bondage of in-cest in order to prevent reoccurrence. If that is done, you are good with her sincerely.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by addictiv(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
OCTAVO: Op, ask her to go for deliverance and break the bondage of in-cest in order to prevent reoccurrence. If that is done, you are good with her sincerely.
abeg which kyn deliverance.....the poster should know that if she didn't tell him he would never have found out.....if she stole ,or committed murder he certainly would forgive her and get over it, and tell himself that shes now a born again!!!. but because she slept with her bro he s now hurt for deed done probably when they havent met each other. must everything be about sex, if he cant handle it he should leave!!!!
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by OCTAVO: 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
addictiv: abeg which kyn deliverance .....the poster should know that if she didn't tell him he would never have found out.....if she stole ,or committed murder he certainly would forgive her and get over it, and tell himself that shes now a born again!!!. but because she slept with her bro he s now hurt for deed done probably when they havent met each other. must everything be about sex, if he cant handle it he should leave!!!!
You won't understand. Somethings have a way of repeating itself. Only those that have been there can tell the story.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Some things are just better left unsaid.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by True2myself24(f): 4:43am On Jun 28, 2013
carzola: Please can u narate her s£x story with her brother, was it sweet? And did she reach her climax? How many times did she do it? Please full details tanx and God bless you.

Uhhh you're sick.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Mynd44: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Since the OP is not comfy with it, he should walk
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2013
If ur relationship is based on who she was back then, then u dont need to be in the relationship anymore, but if u are with her because of the future u wanna share then work on it
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by chronique(m): 6:42am On Jun 28, 2013
"Those who are not mentally strong to handle issues/truths should stop going about asking to know the whole past in a person's life". Just take what you know now and live with it. She told you something very sensitive cos she feels secure sharing it with you;whyuse it as an excuse to want to leave? I know you haven't said you're leaving but my mind tells me you'd soon come up with that thought.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by passionate88: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2013
chronique: "Those who are not mentally strong to handle issues/truths should stop going about asking to know the whole past in a person's life". Just take what you know now and live with it. She told you something very sensitive cos she feels secure sharing it with you;whyuse it as an excuse to want to leave? I know you haven't said you're leaving but my mind tells me you'd soon come up with that thought.
He will use it as an excuse
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2013
I don't wanna sound like a broken record here but seriously, how does someone sleep with her own brother It's a very grave offence if you ask me and pp definitely needs a lot of maturity to handle it. I'll say man up and forget about it, it's difficult but if you love her enough, love conquers such things.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
we all should truly learn and understand that some secrets should be left as secrets....... undecided undecided
i don't care and i don't want to understand how it happened, it was a mistake and i believe she is sorry for it.
@op it takes a lot of energy and love for any human being to share something like this with another being. that girl loves and trust you with her life, please i beg you try and make peace with the situation.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Next time don't use the '£' sign. You are infringing on my NL trademark angry
carzola: Please can u narate her s£x story with her brother, was it sweet? And did she reach her climax? How many times did she do it? Please full details tanx and God bless you.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by segzicres(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
WTF! With her brother? That's cold mein! She's prolly a freak that couldn't control her urges! Gaddam!
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by WackyJ1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
One reason for knowi the past is that you can know the kind of person he or she was. Whether you want to admit it or not no matter how much you want to look at the future. Past habits have a way of showing up into the future...
What if the girl has another relapse?
That said... OP The girl has taken a very bold step to tell you that very dark secret. She loves you and trusts you deeply... Give her that same trust and look to the future with her.. Never bring up the past... Do all that only if you want to continue with her if not, just leave her now...
But seeing as she told you (you're probably the first guy she told and you'll be the last if you leave now), she is worth giving it a shot
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by OCTAVO: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
segzi cres: WTF! With her brother? That's cold mein! She's prolly a freak that couldn't control her urges! Gaddam!
Don't tell me you are a chauvinist. what about her brother too?
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2013
OCTAVO:
You won't understand. Somethings have a way of repeating itself. Only those that have been there can tell the story.
U mean u re a fervent partaker of incest? my my goodness, u should come let d Nairaland prayer warriors start with U in d exorcism.

As regards d Topic, OP is it dat she slept with her church brooother or biological Brother? B dat as it may, I'll start by 1st blaming d gurl 4 confiding such in U. Re u jesus christ or God 4 her 2 b confessing to? Even d bible says old tins have passed away, she shouldn't have brought that up @ all (@ least by now no 1 would b reading this) b dat as it may, OP d decision is now up 2U, allow d lady go or continue n help her bury d issue n stay put, we all have sinned in someway hers is not any differnt.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by bknight: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2013
The secrets have just began undecided lipsrsealed

How old was she?
How many times?
What circumstances led to it?
Is that the only instance of incest? Any other members of her famiy involved with each other?

Incest is as old as adam & eve's children (that's assuming adam & eve were the only humans created, one might wonder how world population increased).
In some cases, its well known within a family and remains family secret.
Research claims it even occurs more than we think.

What ur maturity can do for u is to help u remain calm while u consider ur options, and should u decide to leave, be honorable enough to keep a secret so, its a burden she just handed u to share with her.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by tahir01(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2013
If u luv her as much u claim,then forget the whole issue nd move on,that's a sincere one bro.
Re: My Relationship Is Hurting Me. by buoye1(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2013
mchileks4luv: tongue Your̶̲̥̅̊ girlfrd told Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅ her most secret,bcus she trusted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.№Ψ Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ feel bad,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ wicked,if i where her i wudnt tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ the Truth.cus Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ guys don't deserve the truth.
get out wit yuh yeye.....nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter / How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You / Six True Amazing Fact About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.