Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63556 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EzePromoe: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

KZN is one of the most accommodating provinces in SA. I think Zulus are naturally receptive people. Gauteng (and perhaps Limpopo) are provincial hot spots in SA where foreigner hatred can be really spontaneous and deadly.
I think if SA is that bad, you won't other nationals flooding there.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

Let me share some of my personal experiences with Africans so far:

1. A Swazi lady once asked me why I was studied (and was studying) when all I needed to do as a Nigerian was to forge certificates and use it for employment. Well, She said Nigerians are expert at forging any documents and University degrees is no exception.

2. A Kenyan once saw me certifying my credentials (transcripts, degree certificate) and the next thing He said was, "Bro, are you sure that your degree certificate isn't forged?". He has been fed with many stories of the Nigerian stereotype. Funny enough, the two years we spent together changed his opinions about a lot of things about Nigerians.

3. A South African policeman once asked me if there were degrees in corruption in Nigeria.

4. A Chinese Professor we took an elevator together asked of my nationality. The moment I mentioned 'Nigeria', He immediately muttered inaudibly, "oh, that country is so corrupt"

There are so many examples I can give. Nigeria has an unpalatable and damaged global profile. Infact, the name Nigeria sends shivers down the spine of many internationals. This is not a joke, I have experienced it so many times and I'm sure many other Nigerians in diaspora will give a longer list longer than what I've experienced. The reason we have a forum like Nairaland is to discuss how we can redeem our image. I don't think this forum should be used to lamblast other African nationals. Let us sort out our own inbred issues before we start accusing other nationals of being lazy, hateful and bigoted. Thanks, y'all.
That Swazi lady, a Kenyan and u are very stupid and primitive. They asked u all those useless questions because they saw u as an inferior person. Can Swazerland and Kenya produce people like Wole Soyinka, Chinue Achebe, Phillip Emegwali, Ngozi Okojo Iwela, Chimamanda Adichie, Aliku Dangote, etc. Mind u Chinese are the most corrupt people in the world, Kenya is the second corrupt country in Africa and Swaziland is a small primitive village in Southern Africa. Bleep u, Bleep Swazi lady, Bleep a Kenyan and Bleep a chinese.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I think if SA is that bad, you won't other nationals flooding there.

You've said it, bro. South Africa has over 250, 000 Nigerians residing (temporary and permanent) in her territory. That number represents almost 25% of the population of the least populated state in Nigeria (Bayelsa). That is a high figure by standard estimates...

http://www.safpi.org/news/article/2013/jonathan-laments-huge-number-nigerians-south-african-prisons

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: That Swazi lady, a Kenyan and u are very stupid and primitive. They asked u all those useless questions because they saw u as an inferior person. Can Swazerland and Kenya produce people like Wole Soyinka, Chinue Achebe, Phillip Emegwali, Ngozi Okojo Iwela, Chimamanda Adichie, Aliku Dangote, etc. Mind u Chinese are the most corrupt people in the world, Kenya is the second corrupt country in Africa and Swaziland is a small primitive village in Southern Africa. Bleep u, Bleep Swazi lady, Bleep a Kenyan and Bleep a chinese.

It is because of people like you I wrote my comments. May your blindness remain with you...

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Inik: The ghanaians trolls never fail to disappoint. Predictably they all came into this thread with their inferiority complex typing crap.

Y'all need to stop b!tching and look inward instead of blaming your problems on everyone. Most countries around the world don't trust nigerians, but y'all fools will come here and claim people are jealous of you. So you mean citizens of us, uk, china,brazil,Malaysia, South Korea are jealous of Nigeria. Everyone can't be wrong about you. The problem must be you if everyone has the same problems with Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
carr96:

exactly *sigh*

The truth hurts
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EzePromoe: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

You've said it, bro. South Africa has over 250, 000 Nigerians residing (temporary and permanent)in her territory. That number is almost 25% of the population on the least populated state in Nigeria which is Bayelsa. That is a high figure by standard estimates...
I thought the population of Nigerians in SA had hit past 1 million like years back. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
kraftykc: Ha. Why are Nigerians complaining about this treatment, omo whenever I experience any ill fate cos of my nationality I suck it up. We have the worse case of internet scam, drug peddling, human trafficking and corrution in African by my assessment. So when other people lump us together and condemn I just think 'I am suffering cos one Nigerian somewhere bleeped up'. SA is sad and pathetic with their xenophobia, but lets not act like we are not easy to hate.

The worst thing, it is a few Nigerians who are adamant on bringing Nigerians name down but some Nigerians will blame other nationals instead of looking inward.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I thought the population of Nigerians in SA had hit past 1 million like years back. undecided

I suppose this 250,000 figure is from the official records at the Departmental of Home Affairs. However, if the unofficial figure is close to 1 million, could that imply a huge number of Nigerians residing in SA are illegals?

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Qelvin:
stop deceiving yourself kid...man up and admit you are not Nigerian,cause the venom in your heart even towards your fatherland is quite baffling...f.u.ck objectivity for a second and take a swipe off that sanctimonious bullsh.it..no matter how bad Nigeria is,or how bad you despise your country ?...at some point you will always stand up in defense of the country that gave you life and identity,especially when inconsequential idiots from other countries mistreat and disrespect your own people...common man is it that hard to stand up for your country so you feel cool seeing this slags come here and insult the pride of Nigeria? one nutter of a Ghanaian who had no business in this thread was even brazen enough to come into a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Ghana,and started spewing hate...calling my people disgusting and hateful words like "criminals,animals,cannibals.." What the actual f.u.ck is that all about? and i am sure all that sounded "factual" to you yeah...? you are straight up one heck of a watered down negro with a confused sense of belonging...like real shyt,and i will spill it to your face on any given day...just for the records my Mum is Nigerian and my dad Ivorian,i have spent all my life growing up in Ivory Coast and France with no affinity or bond to Nigeria,but i will never let any SOB put down Nigeria just for the fun of it,you remind me so much of a typical Uncle Tom character,always ready to kiss the a.s.s of the White man just to cling to the threshold of servile stupidity, all in an effort to appear "cool and civilized" before the white race,meanwhile his black brothers are wilting under the cracking whips of the white masters,begging for a sense of belonging without getting any...good luck on your shyt.

Fool, go back and you will find out how ghana got involve. As you usual whenever Nigerians have a problem with South Africa, it doesn't take that long to bring Ghana into it. Y'all claim other Africans don't like you, so why can't you ever mention other african instead of Ghana every time you have problem with South Africa. I can bet money that Nigerians are treated better in Ghana than your country Ivory Coast but y'all will still use Ghana as an example every time y'all have a problem with South Africans. Like I said earlier Ghana is Nigeria's only friend.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: This is where you messed up! Nobody is supporting crimes or evils carried out by Nigerians. And, it is not the reason why innocent Nigerians must be attacked and abused like in this very case, where drug has to be planted in their home just to make sure they are punished for what they know nothing about. An open-minded South African lady is even against such barbaric act only for you to be supporting it with hates.

You are very sick and myopic, my friend. Go acquire some knowledge man.

Answer this question as a nigerian. What would you think when you see a Nigerien or Chadian in Lagos or other major city in Nigeria?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Classical fan:

I just can't help but respond to this silly post, Bostwana has the highest living standard in Africa, if you knew anything about the country you'd wish you were born there.

Some people really have to do their research before they start talking. Botswana were crime is really low that the police doesn't even carry a gun.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
Most Nigerian I have met in life are nice, hard working and smart and I can call lots of them friends but the bad one takes the cake. Were people talking sh!g about Nigeria in the 70s and 80s, the answer is no because at that time Nigeria was not known for all these attributes. The question is what changed?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Man embarassed.
Why bother nagging over these dumbass chump African citizens?

South Africa, a country where the black man looks out of place in his own land.
Ghana, small and paranoid chumps always running their mouth, but now can't say shyt back to the British who just slammed them with a 3k-pound bond, alongside Big Bad Naija grin

I even see some sillies from Kenya and Cameroun. Come on, man. CAMEROUN

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin In Ghana, unlike Nigeria...our government at least care and protect its citizens

From the NEW YORK TIMES
Chasing a Golden Dream, Chinese Miners Are on the Run in Ghana

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/world/africa/ghana-cracks-down-on-chinese-gold-miners.html?ref=world&_r=0

Now stfu wit ur poor Nigerian stanking arrz..... grin grin

In Nigeria as well, the Boko Haram insurgents are being attacked and fished out for execution, epileptic power supply is being handled and soonest, all will be well, roads and bridges are been constructed all over the country, so wtf is your point that Nigerians don't tackle and solve their problems? Ewu Gana

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: Man embarassed.

Ghana, small and paranoid chumps always running their mouth, but now can't say shyt back to the British who just slammed them with a 3k-pound bond, alongside Big Bad Naija grin

That's where you got it wrong, Ghana is doing something about it, but as usual the giant of Africa is quiet, our journalist are pressuring he government to do something about it.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin.....Nigerians will say anything to make 'em feel good..... grin grin grin....u wanna compare that ur epileptic thing to Ghana?......hahahahahaha grin grin go and sin no more

Nigeria! Where M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss is even cleaner than the national tap water grin cheesy....don't even get me started bytch
Please get started, you have nothing to offer afterall.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

It is because of people like you I wrote my comments. May your blindness remain with you...
It is also people like u with low IQ that will allow a fool from other countries to talk trash about ur country in ur face. Listen u slowpoke, a Ghana Member of Paliament Mr Eric Amoeteng was caught with drug in USA and his currently in USA prison serving 10 years jail terms because of drug trafficking. Does dat make all Ghanaians drug traffickers? In 2009 Kenya election, 500,000 people died in kenya because of tribal violence. Does that make all Kenyans violence people? South africa president Jocob Zuma raped a Hiv teenager. Does dat make all South africans rapist? Chinese are now killing Ghanaians in Ghana and stealing Ghana gold. Does dat make all Chinese killers and Thieves. Pls use ur sense for once and know that there are good and bad people in every country.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

THE ONLY PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS IS THE NIGERIAN

grin grin cheesy
hmmmm, the only good and honest point you have made so far on this thread.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by godello: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Naija for life, Nigeria will be great again, let's believe and we will acheive. Oh Nigeria the place of my birth may ur lost glory shine again.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by AjanleKoko: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

That's where you got it wrong, Ghana is doing something about it, but as usual the giant of Africa is quiet, our journalist are pressuring he government to do something about it.

Ghana is doing something about what?
The Nigerian government has declared their position on it.

FG, Senate Express Displeasure over UK Visa Bond

What has the Ghanaian government said about it?

Oh, yeah, here's something they said:

Ghana Gov’t would respond to UK’s £3,000 visa bond

cheesy cheesy cheesy Charleyz.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by TonySpike: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: It is also people like u with low IQ that will allow a fool from other countries to talk trash about ur country in ur face. Listen u slowpoke, a Ghana Member of Paliament Mr Eric Amoeteng was caught with drug in USA and his currently in USA prison serving 10 years jail terms because of drug trafficking. Does dat make all Ghanaians drug traffickers? In 2009 Kenya election, 500,000 people died in kenya because of tribal violence. Does that make all Kenyans violence people? South africa president Jocob Zuma raped a Hiv teenager. Does dat make all South africans rapist? Chinese are now killing Ghanaians in Ghana and stealing Ghana gold. Does dat make all Chinese killers and Thieves. Pls use ur sense for once and know that there are good and bad people in every country.

You still don't get it? I have no time to argue with you because if you only have read all my comments again, you wouldn't have needed to rehash the same points I've been trying to make. Thank you, Mr High IQ...
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by holums(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africa wasn't like this before.......their citizens should not destroy the foundation that Mandiba has laid.......the rate at which they are harassing Nigerians is terrible. Some parts of SA are unsafe. Another thing they carry guns and shoot people any how coz I still remember Pistorius' incident shooting his girl friend........so help us Lord
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EmperorOlu: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
A lot of ignorance on this thread.While the actions of the police officers are illegal,there is no smoke without fire.This girl tweeting said they found drugs in the guy's house,how does she know the drugs were planted by the cops? If they were present when the cops were searching the house ,when and how did they plant the drugs without the Nigerian seeing them? Was Nigerian and the girls sleeping while standing?

Every time they find drugs in a Nigerian's house ,the Nigerian will start crying that the drugs were planted.Bullsh!ts! That well known drug dealer who was deported from Kenya also claimed that the drugs found in his house was planted? I am not saying the SA cops are not capable of doing this,they are capable of even doing worse.That being said there are Nigerians that the SA police can set up and there are Nigerians the SA police can not set up.If you live in a "drug dealing" neighborhood chances are that you will be subject to this treatment.If however you have decent job or business and you reside in a decent middle class neighborhood you will never have to encounter the SA police.

I have lived in South Africa for over a decade and here is one thing i can tell all of of you who know nothing about South Africa.

If you keep decent company and don't engage in crime ,cops will never visit you.

I have been living in SA for over 12 years and not once have i been harassed by police or locked up because my hands are clean and i do not make friend with criminals.

95% of the Nigerian i have seen being arrested are guilty of one crime or the other.I always shake my head in pity when i see ignoramuses here dissing SA and it's people.Yes South Africans are xenophobic ,i won't deny that but the fact is if you are crime free ,you will enjoy SA and stay out of trouble.

Many of my Nigerian friends have never had any trouble with SA police because they follow the rules of the country.When the police stops my car ,i speak to them politely, show them my papers and they allow me to move on.If you are rude to the police,act like you are nervous or start acting like you are too big to be questioned ,you will get in to trouble.I can not tell you how many times i have seen our Nigerian brother arguing and even physically struggling with SA police here.

Let us stop being sentimental and tell ourselves the truth.I remember an incipient which occurred two years ago.I was in a Nigerian restaurant and the police raided the place and found drugs under the kitchen cabinet.It later turned out that the the Nigerian girl who owned the restaurant was stashing her boyfriend's drug in her kitchen for safe keeping.I was there and i saw that the drugs were NOT planted by the police.Our own too much! Come to South Africa and see with your own eyes how our brothers and sisters are disgracing our country especially those of Igbo extraction,you will weep for Nigeria when you see how they commit crimes with reckless abandon in SA.

Nigerians are not the only foreign nationals in other parts of Africa,how come we are the only ones always getting in to trouble? There are Ghanaian too in SA and Kenya but you never hear of them being maltreated because they do not not misbehave like our Nigerian brothers.

Watch the two videos below and see what Igbo Nigerians are doing in South Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

After you watch these two videos above you will never feel pity for Igbo Nigerian criminals operating in South Africa. Haba their own too much!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo: Most Nigerian I have met in life are nice, hard working and smart and I can call lots of them friends but the bad one takes the cake. Were people talking sh!g about Nigeria in the 70s and 80s, the answer is no because at that time Nigeria was not known for all these attributes. The question is what changed?
Do you realize Ghana has its own problems? Why don't you face it and leave Nigerians alone? Even Americans don't go this far in advising people, we have nothing to learh from Ghana, we don't aspire to be like Ghana. Get used to it. Who are you to advise people? Ghanaians have all those attributes too just that your small population makes it less notceable in the globe. Despite that, Ghanaians still managed to make a niche for themselves in juju scamming i.e. Sakawa boys. Ghana is among the top 10 nations in the world where internet scams emanate from, the biggest scammer the world has ever seen is a Ghanaian (forgotten his name). Once again, we have nothing to learn from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just remembered his name, the biggest ever scam in the world was pulled by a Ghanaian Kweku Adoboli.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
EmperorOlu: A lot of ignorance on this thread.While the actions of the police officers are illegal,there is no smoke without fire.This girl tweeting said they found drugs in the guy's house,how does she know the drugs were planted by the cops? If they were present when the cops were searching the house ,when and how did they plant the drugs without the Nigerian seeing them? Was Nigerian and the girls sleeping while standing?

Every time they find drugs in a Nigerian's house ,the Nigerian will start crying that the drugs were planted.Bullsh!ts! That well known drug dealer who was deported from Kenya also claimed that the drugs found in his house was planted? I am not saying the SA cops are not capable of doing this,they are capable of even doing worse.That being said there are Nigerians that the SA police can set up and there are Nigerians the SA police can not set up.If you live in a "drug dealing" neighborhood chances are that you will be subject to this treatment.If however you have decent job or business and you reside in a decent middle class neighborhood you will never have to encounter the SA police.

I have lived in South Africa for over a decade and here is one thing i can tell all of of you who know nothing about South Africa.

If you keep decent company and don't engage in crime ,cops will never visit you.

I have been living in SA for over 12 years and not once have i been harassed by police or locked up because my hands are clean and i do not make friend with criminals.

95% of the Nigerian i have seen being arrested are guilty of one crime or the other.I always shake my head in pity when i see ignoramuses here dissing SA and it's people.Yes South Africans are xenophobic ,i won't deny that but the fact is if you are crime free ,you will enjoy SA and stay out of trouble.

Many of my Nigerian friends have never had any trouble with SA police because they follow the rules of the country.When the police stops my car ,i speak to them politely, show them my papers and they allow me to move on.If you are rude to the police,act like you are nervous or start acting like you are too big to be questioned ,you will get in to trouble.I can not tell you how many times i have seen our Nigerian brother arguing and even physically struggling with SA police here.

Let us stop being sentimental and tell ourselves the truth.I remember an incipient which occurred two years ago.I was in a Nigerian restaurant and the police raided the place and found drugs under the kitchen cabinet.It later turned out that the the Nigerian girl who owned the restaurant was stashing her boyfriend's drug in her kitchen for safe keeping.I was there and i saw that the drugs were NOT planted by the police.Our own too much! Come to South Africa and see with your own eyes how our brothers and sisters are disgracing our country especially those of Igbo extraction,you will weep for Nigeria when you see how they commit crimes with reckless abandon in SA.

Nigerians are not the only foreign nationals in other parts of Africa,how come we are the only ones always getting in to trouble? There are Ghanaian too in SA and Kenya but you never hear of them being maltreated because they do not not misbehave like our Nigerian brothers.
Answer your question by yourself. You have seen the barbaric behavior of these South African policemen in action. They are so primitive you wonder if they are human beings with brain. One of them who said to have HIV threatened to r-a-p-e the girl with the other prostitutes they have in jail. What do you have to say about such a behavior in a policeman? That should be your homework.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: Man embarassed.

The idiöts just don't get it, the only reason why ours is more pronounced is because of our population. When Nigeria is blacklisted by any country in the world for crimes, illegal immigration and all that, Ghana is always among, Ghanaians also suffer attacks in South Africa. These europeans fear Ghanaians as much as Nigerians, google dating scams, romance scams or sakawa boys, you'll see Ghana all over the place. nigerians cannot use Paypal because of fear of scams, guess what?...........Ghanaians can't use it too.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EmperorOlu: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: Answer your question by yourself. You have seen the barbaric behavior of these South African policemen in action. They are so primitive you wonder if they are human beings with brain. One of them who said to have HIV threatened to r-a-p-e the girl with the other prostitutes they have in jail. What do you have to say about such a behavior in a policeman? That should be your homework.

Yes the behavior of the police men is very bad but why is the Nigerian guy dealing in drugs? Is he not runing people lives by selling drugs.Do you really believe they planted the drug in his house? I know how our brothers like to lie when they are caught,there is no smoke without fire.Nigerians in South Africa should stop committing crimes and they will never get into trouble.I have been in South Africa for 12 years plus ,how come i have never been arrested before or beaten up by police?

I also know many hard working Nigerians here who have never encountered harsh treatment from police.The South African police may be xenophobic but they always target Nigerians who are shady in nature and who live in drug dealing neighborhood.What is a decent Nigerian doing living in Hillbrow a well known Nigerian drug dealing zone?.If you saty away from crime no policeman can harass you.You people should ask this girl who tweeted this message why the Nigerian guy is not reporting the policemen to the authorities? Why is it the girls who are reporting the cops but the Nigerian is quiet.If his hands are clean why is he scared? SA is not like Nigeria ,if a policeman attack you without any just cause ,you can get him fired.This girl must not come here and tell us stories.We are on the ground and we see what is happening.How come other nationalities in Sa do not get this treatment? That is the million dollar question you should be asking.Our own too much abeg! The honest Nigerians in SA are tired of these criminals because they give us a bad image everywhere we go.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Yes the behavior of the police men is very bad but why is the Nigerian guy dealing in drugs? Is he not runing people lives by selling drugs.Do you really believe they planted the drug in his house? I know how our brothers like to lie when they are caught,there is no smoke without fire.Nigerians in South Africa should stop committing crimes and they will never get into trouble.I have been in South Africa for 12 years plus ,how come i have never been arrested before or beaten up by police?

I also know many hard working Nigerians here who have never encountered harsh treatment from police.The South African police may be xenophobic but they always target Nigerians who are shady in nature and who live in drug dealing neighborhood.What is a decent Nigerian doing living in Hillbrow a well known Nigerian drug dealing zone?.If you saty away from crime no policeman can harass you.You people should ask this girl who tweeted this message why the Nigerian guy is not reporting the policemen to the authorities? Why is it the girls who are reporting the cops but the Nigerian is quiet.If his hands are clean why is he scared? SA is not like Nigeria ,if a policeman attack you without any just cause ,you can get him fired.This girl must not come here and tell us stories.We are on the ground and we see what is happening.How come other nationalities in Sa do not get this treatment? That is the million dollar question you should be asking.Our own too much abeg! The honest Nigerians in SA are tired of these criminals because they give us a bad image everywhere we go.
Where is it stated it happens in Hillbrow? The likes of you are the ones making others to maltreat Nigerians abroad without looking back. It is clear you fail to defend the rights of Nigerians and thereby not defending yours. Please, your argument is very unreasonable. I can never support evil. South African policemen are evil.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EmperorOlu: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: Where is it stated it happens in Hillbrow? The likes of you are the ones making others to maltreat Nigerians abroad without looking back. It is clear you fail to defend the rights of Nigerians and thereby not defending yours. Please, your argument is very unreasonable. I can never support evil. South African policemen are evil.

I used Hillbrow as an example ,i never said the guy stays in Hillbrow. You know nothing about me,absolutely nothing.I used to defend these guys until i realized that they will never change. It is because we defend them that they keep on committing crimes.It is easy for you to sit in Nigeria and assume things you have no first hand experience of.Why don't you come to SA and let me show you what our brothers are doing.I guarantee you that you will never support such evil that our brother partakes in except you are evil yourself.Evil begets evil.If these boys behave ,the police will not be able to maltreat them.I will no longer defend the indefensible as that will also make me a criminal.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africans should stop taking drugs, no one will sell to them. How does the drug even get into South Africa? No one asks these questions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / How The 2023 General Election Was Systematically Compromised - Dr Rex Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.