Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63455 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: You can't even spell the name of your so called country. SMH
Hahahahaha.....
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nomski0:
Best part of this post.
10likes

Dumbo, drugs are recreational not for problems. Please read more on this so you do not come and embarrass yourself on NL.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

You mean the same Nigeria that has been rounding up the so-called illegal immigrants from Chad, Niger etc. and deporting them? Where's the African solidarity in that?

Most of you are hypocrites and you actually think you're better than you're, to be honest. Anyway, not surprised because that's how arrogant the average Nigerian is - braggart with nothing to show for it. undecided

Nigeria needs to stand up and be counted. You can't keep exporting criminals and lowlifes to all the nooks and crannies of the planet and not expect people to treat you with disdain. Stop being everyone's burden - look inwards to solve your unique problems!!

Shemmyx, the truth sayer! Ride on brother!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Madness, that is the reason Nigeria's 70% population still lives in poverty. Theres madness all around. Madness, madness, dear Lord madness in humungous propotions.

Don't mind them sweet, they keep living in denial and expect God to save them from their negative infected village of a country.......

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'm back in this bytch grin grin grin I see cusubaba the animal kingdom rep is here too.....lemme have a feast grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: fuckoff u shameless fool that doesn't know his father. Last month u claimed a fake Rastafaran from Jamaica, last week u claimed to be a Yoruba man, yestarday u claimed that ur senseless charcoal Gaynaian, today ur claiming to be a rapist and Hiv Southafrican, tommorow u will also claim a Somalian piracy. Where is ur father coming from? U bastard Stupid londoner village rat.

Mmmm, I think this sums Nigeria's problem, hate everyone. I am sure you are the descendents of Ishmael more than any relations to jews. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
On your feet y'all and clapp for this guy.
"Give this man a Bell!"

ShyM-X:

That's the problem with you uneducated pseudo-patriotic gits - objectivity and calling a spade a spade is foreign to you lot. I definitely know black South Africans aren't just xenophobic for no reason. If we go by how Nigerians act everywhere, (most especially in America and how they act towards AAs) I won't be surprised if they're to be blamed for the xenophobic attitude black SAs have towards them.

Nigerians are the same out here as well with their hypocritical selves, judging everyone and labelling thugs, yet they're from the only country on this planet where gang wars and barbaric activities happen on university campuses.

Stop the damn blame game and change your ways, Nigerians!! Everyone can't be wrong about you lot!! grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Mmmm, I think this sums Nigeria's problem, hate everyone. I am sure you are the descendents of Ishmael more than any relations to jews. undecided

Cusubaba is a typical case of what generator fumes can cause to the brain, the monkey has more alt accnts on nairaland than his teeth grin grin grin......

Cusubaba aka red light, aka spoopro0f......only God knows how many's left grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Dumbo, drugs are recreational not for problems. Please read more on this so you do not come and embarrass yourself on NL.
Wow tell us more, you seem to know a lot about drugs. Not suprised afterall you live in SA.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
And today is Friday grin grin cheesy

We feasting on this bytch like nobody's biznezz
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Shameless fool that can't even spell the name of his/her fake country. Senseless Gaynaian monkey that want to claim Botswana. Village rat.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Wow tell us more, you seem to know a lot about drugs. Not suprised afterall you live in SA.

Look who's tlkn, at least we know there α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ drug dealers in South Africa, Nigeria wit it's corrup and useless police service can't even tell the difference between Johnson's powder and cocaine grin grin grin grin

Omo naija don fhuckup ooo grin grin grin

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Look who's tlkn, at least we know there α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ drug dealers in South Africa, Nigeria wit it's corrup and useless police service can't even tell the difference between Johnson's powder and cocaine grin grin grin grin

Omo naija don fhuckup ooo grin grin grin
If there was a drug problem in Nigeria, it would be known. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour: And today is Friday grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha... Senseless poor village bastard.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Naija for life!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour: And today is Friday grin grin cheesy

Nana no fighting today.Dont u get tired.? Please relax.Lets not habour hate and ill feelings for one another
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: If there was a drug problem in Nigeria, it would be known. Keep deceiving yourself.

grin grin grin common tap water sef una no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fit get am ryt, u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tlk of drugs.....the generator fumes is very powerful grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha... Senseless poor village bastard.

grin grin grin In 2013, ur only source for seeing a bulb light up is through a generator grin grin grin , tell me who the villager is grin grin, ur fada did u wrong

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

At all.
But since you do, you can just pay into those banks, and I'm sure to get it.
Can I send you money through any Ghanaian bank. Erm . . . are there any Ghanaian banks? embarassed

grin grin grin Sorry bro. I thought you live in beloved GH, enjoying the peace and tranquility cheesy

LMAO! I am suppose to pay your rent, and you want to send me money? embarassed

Okay ooo, if you can afford it, send 10 million dollars to my RBC or the CIBC accounts. Oya! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: skatlo phapha wena, otsebella sefebe kae? O kile oa nkutlwa ke ipitsa moAfrika borwa? People like you are those who bleep up.

If you don't want other nationalities in your country go be a president and stop spewing rubbish sis!

Jo! Shocked for days" the holy" humbled by grace. Things are not what they seem.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin common tap water sef una no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fit get am ryt, u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tlk of drugs.....the generator fumes is very powerful grin grin
Who says we lack water? Try adding a problem that doesn't exist.
Alomo bitters has destroyed you
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
chriskwaku:

Nana no fighting today.Dont u get tired.? Please relax.Lets not habour hate and ill feelings for one another

Get tired? .......Onua, u don't know Nigerians ehn, I ain't stopping this shyt if they ain't........these murthafurkaz α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ under M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ boot.......I have never seen a country tht keeps fhucking it's citizens in the back like Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Jo! Shocked for days" the holy" humbled by grace. Things are not what they seem.
I know how much joy you derive from interacting with us, it makes you feel relevant. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Classical fan:

I just can't help but respond to this silly post, Bostwana has the highest living standard in Africa, if you knew anything about the country you'd wish you were born there.

THANK YOU! Please educate these ignorant fools. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Who says we lack water? Try adding a problem that doesn't exist.

U don't nugga, 80% of Nigerians only means of having access to good cleaning water is through bore holes grin grin grin......fhucking poor pr1cks wit arrogant attitude....

Not in Ghana.......in Ghana, we'll keep putting ur stanky arrzes in ur place.......

Epileptic electricity having animals
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
biolabee:

haha...
The reason why i raised the issue of Micheal is you cant pin that one on naija people naa

all4naija,,, we meet again on another ZA thread

I have also noticed his obsession with southies. wink
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2:

Btw, have u evere seen a Ghanaian on nairaland bragging abt Alamo bitters ?

We α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ naturally reserved, a Nigerian wit 20 dollars wud act as if he owns a hotel, pr!cks grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
zetdee:

Gbawe gbawe gbawe.. you always raise this Lucky Dube story as prove of the unfair hatred of Nigerian in South Africa, the context of the quote has been explained to you before but you still insist, which i understand. The people who shot lucky Dube was a Mozambique and Zimbabwean national.

Why do you people like to lie so much? You think this forum is only full of 'lazy negroes' who do not like to read? Several individuals, not two as you lie, were involved in the killing of Dube. I have not come across news source that reveals the exclusive involvement of non-South Africans in the murder of Dube. Prove your case that indigenes of Mozambigue and Zimbabwe alone were involved in the murder of Dube or accept here and now that you are a liar.

My fellow Nairalanders, indulge me by googling "zimbabwean shot lucky dube" you will be surprised to see that not one news source corroborate this. The first hit is a South African claiming this to be so on Nairaland !!!!! South Africans keep telling us indigenes of Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Botswana et al killed Dube yet no corroboration of this anywhere beyond their word. If some can go to this length to deny what their own people are perhaps involved with and capable of, while they prefer to lie against indigenes of other nations, should we not worry about the latent xenophobia such devious denials seek to hide?

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/why-lucky-dube-was-killed-1.433296#.Uc3NQzs3tvA

Why Lucky Dube was killed

February 4 2009 at 05:35am

Star

In the dock: The three men accused of killing Lucky Dube, from left to right, Sifiso Mhlanga, Ludwe Gxowa and Mbuti Mabe appear at the Johannesburg High Court. Photo: Shayne Robinson, The Star
By Botho Molosankwe

About an hour after they pumped two bullets into Lucky Dube, the alleged killers returned to where the reggae superstar lay dead to see if any of the bystanders recognised them.

This was the chilling evidence of a state witness, who also revealed on Tuesday that the two men on trial for the murder didn't recognise him and thought he was a Nigerian.

State witness Mpho Maruping said her husband had confessed his involvement in Dube's botched hijacking and gave her details on what led to the multi-award-winning superstar's death.

As Dube's relatives sobbed, the woman told the Johannesburg High Court of the night Dube was shot as he dropped off his son and daughter in Rosettenville.

Maruping is the wife of Thabo Maruping. He was initially charged with Dube's murder but turned state witness.

She said her husband and three men on trial for murder, robbery, attempted robbery and illegal possession of firearms - S'fiso Mhlanga, Ludwe Gxowa and Mbuti Mabe - had been on the prowl, hunting for a Chrysler to hijack.

After their search proved fruitless, they parked their VW Polo and waited. Then a Chrysler drove up and stopped not far from them.

They pounced. Two shots were fired. Dube tried to drive off but he crashed his car into a tree and died on the spot.

Maruping said that on October 18, the day Dube was killed, she and Thabo were in Sandton at a timeshare meeting. Thabo kept receiving phone calls and later arranged to meet the three accused in the Joburg city centre.

The four men drove off in a Polo and she drove home in the couple's red bakkie.

Later, the four returned to the Maruping townhouse and Thabo asked for the keys to the bakkie.

When she asked him what he wanted them for, she realised that the Polo was damaged. Thabo's explanation was that a taxi had driven into them while they were at a filling station.

Maruping said her husband, Mhlanga, Gxowa and Mabe drove off in two cars - the couple's bakkie and an unidentified red vehicle - leaving the damaged VW at the townhouse complex.

Her husband called Mabe the night after the murder, asking him to return the bakkie. Mabe returned the vehicle, but Maruping had to take him home.

When she got back she expected to find her husband ready to go to the East Rand Mall. Instead he was glued to the TV.

The wife then asked him why he wasn't ready.

"He said Mabe had just called and told him to watch the previous night's (murder) incident on TV. I also sat and watched. They showed Lucky Dube singing, as well as a car that had collided with a tree," Maruping testified.

After the TV programme, Thabo told her how Dube was murdered.

Her husband told her that he and the three accused drove around Rosettenville, then stopped. A Chrysler C200 came into view and halted. Mhlanga and Gxowa got out of the Polo and approached it.

"Thabo said that while in the car (Polo) he heard a gunshot. Mabe told him to see what was going on. He went to the Chrysler and put his hands on the roof and looked inside.

"A second gunshot rang out as he went back to the VW. Mhlanga and Gxowa then returned and told him to drive off."

Maruping said she asked her husband why Dube was shot. "He said Mhlanga said he did not see that it was Dube and had thought he was a Nigerian.

"When I asked why he later returned (on the night of October 18) and wanted the bakkie, he said it was because they could not drive a car that had been involved in a collision.

"He also said they took the bakkie and returned to the scene to see whether anyone had seen them and also to see what was going on."

Earlier, David Mohlabai, a panelbeater from Springs, said that on October 20 he received a call from Mabe, who wanted him to repair his car's bodywork.

When they met, Mabe - who was driving a Polo - was with someone else, who was driving a bakkie.

The hearing was to continue on Wednesday

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/pages/luckydube9.19613.html

ROT IN HELL: The three men who killed Lucky Dube. Sifiso Mhlanga, who pulled the trigger, is seated far left. Next to him is Julius Gxowa and the driver of the gateaway car, Mbuti Mabe, is far right
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

U don't nugga, 80% of Nigerians only means of having access to good cleaning water is through bore holes grin grin grin......fhucking poor pr1cks wit arrogant attitude....

Not in Ghana.......in Ghana, we'll keep putting ur stanky arrzes in ur place.......

Epileptic electricity having animals
what's wrong with boreholes? Ghana also suffers from epileptic electricity. Aren't you ashamed that you import basic manufactured products from a country with epileptic electricity?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Btw, have u evere seen a Ghanaian on nairaland bragging abt Alamo bitters ?

We α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ naturally reserved, a Nigerian wit 20 dollars wud act as if he owns a hotel, pr!cks grin grin
How can you brag about that? What is that alcohol compared to useful Nigerian products and services in Ghana?

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: How can you brag about that? What is that alcohol compared to useful Nigerian products and services in Ghana?

Is this not nairaland? .....Nigerians on here even brag abt 419, to the point ur here even bragging abt ur epileptic electricity sector......

Till Nigerians stop worshipping mediocrity, defending their clueless government, facing their government.....I will never respect u......u talk big but deep inside ur nothings.....

Seriously, u guys have ntn to be proud of, considering ur population and u fhucked up ur natural resources.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Get tired? .......Onua, u don't know Nigerians ehn, I ain't stopping this shyt if they ain't........these murthafurkaz α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ under M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ boot.......I have never seen a country tht keeps fhucking it's citizens in the back like Nigeria......

Ok you can argue without insults.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.