Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63367 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
babe_online: [size=30pt]honestly I am going to start hating on other nationalities like Ghananians because the insult 'otumfour' has passed to Nigerians on this Nigerian site NL is enough to fill someone's heart with hate!![/size]

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Oh babe please dont hate on us.Nana otumfour please cease fire before you fill nice hearts with hate.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tumisang:

Only in naaija would a 31-year old woman be considered a teenager.
Only in South Africa will a man who rapèd a HIV patient be elected as president.

Only in South Africa will a man who believes taking his bath after rapîng a HIV patient will stop him from getting infected, get elected as president.

7 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by gothrones(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
I have read all 27 pages and it is heartwarming to see that blacks are getting along. May God bless you all. Christianity and Islam have really helped us become better folks.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Jo! Shocked for days" the holy" humbled by grace. Things are not what they seem.
ao, why shocked? Erm never mind, don't answer coz I know that's wat the devil does, seems to point @ ur wrongs more than your rights.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by White007(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Aringarosa: Y'll retarded groupie still on a naija forum chatting shït?

I notice that anytime the Ghanians and saffers hears the word Nigeria/Nigerians the crazy alarm in their head goes off, they come on Nairaland (their second home) to rant like a wild animal, polluting the thread with their insecurities, then they have to go take their meds lol.

You demented slavès are just too funny. How about y'll try jump-starting some synapses in your empty skull and make a cogent argument for once? Feel free to take time out from sitting on your fat asses all day spawning degenerate bastards to enroll in some remedial classes.

The best you lot can do is regurgitate about electricity, chatting kumbaya, blah blah blah. Shameless, morbidly obese, filthy mother- pigs.

Damn it !!!!!

You went in hard, real hard. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by successking: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Again, I say, Nigerians shud never compare thread problems wit any other country, cuz urs is always 200% worst, this ur blind patriotism ideology needs to stop.....I tell u, if u had J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ abt 500 Nigerians like shymex......M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lord, Nigeria wud have turned around now.......

Sad but true, there's no light at the end of the tunnel now.....Ghana can easily turn its problems around cuz
1. the population ain't tht much,
2. Democracy is living here,
3. We the people have a say

Can u say same to ur 1 party state Nigeria ?

You've a say on what ground?

Prices of petroleum products are annually increased regardless of their effects on helpless Guardians, for instance, Jan 2012, what Did you say to reverse the increases?
Last three weeks, your MPs increased their salaries by 50% in present of adject poverty of her citizens. What did you do to stop that selfish move?

One police officer can hold 1000 Guardians to ransom due to their Cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

TYPICAL NIGERIAN ATTITUDE, WHEN IT PINCHES U, U START CRYING....BUT IT'S FINE WHEN THE OTHER PERSON IS RECEIVING IT ABI undecided......U HATE Ghana ALREADY DEAR, E NO BE ME GO MAKE U HATE GHANA, IT RUNS IN UR BLOOD TO HATE GHANA.

SCROLL THROUGH THIS TOPIC AND READ ALL THE INSULTS UR BROTHERS HAVE HEAPED ON Ghana AND GHANAIANS, ABI THT 1 IS FINE CUZ IT'S NOT AGAINST NIGERIA
have you not been whining since too? who does not insult the other person on this forum...please stop making it seem as if it is a Nigerian thing...Ghanaians hate Nigerians too, so? I have scrolled through the topic and all I can see is two sets of people(Ghanaians and Nigerians)or more bashing each other. So what you are saying does not make sense. You Ghanaians are always insulting Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: lol!! How did nigeria help SA end aphartheid? That tenacity you can channel it to improve your country's power and roads, not in other peoples country's. Nigerians like to feel important and untouchable and they dont have shiit to back it up!! Thats way they self titled them selves giants of africa.

In case you were born yesterday,you need to go read up on the apartheid struggle and hw nigeria was the leader of the frontline states tht campaigned vehemently for the abolition of apartheid. Nelson mandela if you eva knw who tht is acknowledged the role naija played in the apartheid struggle and naija was the first african country he visited after he left prison.

Also Sam Nujoma the former president of namibia was also here to thnk naija for helping his country in the liberation struggle.

Nigrians despite the monumental socio-economic challenges we hav to contend with,we are still abt the most ingenious and tenacious people on the african continent who will always make somthng out of nothng no matter wht.There is no country tht has seen half the challenges we have faced as a nation and remained 1.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
successking:

You've a say on what ground?

Prices of petroleum products are annually increased regardless of their effects on helpless Guardians, for instance, Jan 2012, what Did you say to reverse the increases?
Last three weeks, your MPs increased their salaries by 50% in present of adject poverty of her citizens. What did you do to stop that selfish move?

One police officer can hold 1000 Guardians to ransom due to their Cowardice.

I read that petroleum products prices will be increased again in Ghana next week. I hope he has a 'say'.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: did any nigerian DIE for South Africans then?? So america protested, so is britain,ghana,zim,uganda,zambia...why do you whana act as if nigerias protests where special All these countrys are not bitching about how they protested for SA, South Africans FREED THEMSELVES, THEY DIED FOR THEIR FREEDOM.

You are obviously disgarced your teachers in school and your parents for wasting money sending you to school.The Zimbabwe you are here ranting abt can neva 4get the role naija played in liberating them during their Rhodesia days.

And if bth countries were to fight the economic war. Your block head,lazy and uncircumcised kwerekweres will be the losers.We can send your mobile phone network,bank and ad agencies out of our country with out fear or favour.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
ewet:

In case you were born yesterday,you need to go read up on the apartheid struggle and hw nigeria was the leader of the frontline states tht campaigned vehemently for the abolition of apartheid. Nelson mandela if you eva knw who tht is acknowledged the role naija played in the apartheid struggle and naija was the first african country he visited after he left prison.

Also Sam Nujoma the former president of namibia was also here to thnk naija for helping his country in the liberation struggle.

Nigrians despite the monumental socio-economic challenges we hav to contend with,we are still abt the most ingenious and tenacious people on the african continent who will always make somthng out of nothng no matter wht.There is no country tht has seen half the challenges we have faced as a nation and
remained 1.

Oh, Lord! So did Iceland, Jaimaca, America, more so Cuba, Russia, Palestine, Libya, Angola, Moz, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana the list goes on. But only the starving Naigerians would pretend as if they went and took the aparheid system by their hands and helped liberate South Africa when they just used their president to talk a few times in the Un and AOU. Poverty is a b1tch. Crying as if SA owes you st11t. Pathetic really and irritating.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ghananotnaija(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
People! Stop bashing each other. I think we can all agree that Nigeria is a cancerous growth on the continent of Africa. If we don't keep Nigerians inside their borders, if we don't stop the cancer from spreading to other organs, the whole continent will be in trouble.

Look at what Nigerians did to their own country. They will do much worse to other African countries.

With that said, violence and blind hatred is not the answer. I don't think the individual Nigerian is evil or criminal. But when they are amassing together, there's no limit to the evil and depravity.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
chriskwaku:

Oh babe please dont hate on us.Nana otumfour please cease fire before you fill nice hearts with hate.
please tell manna to go and get something to eat and he should stop yapping...I dont hate Ghanaians tho oooo
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
gothrones: I have read all 27 pages and it is heartwarming to see that blacks are getting along. May God bless you all. Christianity and Islam have really helped us become better folks.
sarcasm??
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
ewet:

You are obviously disgarced your teachers in school and your parents for wasting money sending you to school.The Zimbabwe you are here ranting abt can neva 4get the role naija played in liberating them during their Rhodesia days.

And if bth countries were to fight the economic war. Your block head,lazy and uncircumcised kwerekweres will be the losers.We can send your mobile phone network,bank and ad agencies out of our country with out fear or favour.

Honestly, you would swear that these people went and took apartheid with their bare hands and struggled it to the ground and liberated your country when in actual fact we have never heard of their "special" participation like the likes of Gaddaffi, Samora Michells, Castro etc. Wow, they are really desperate and starting to tick me off with their pay back nonsense. Dont fall for their black mail.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Oh, Lord! So did Iceland, Jaimaca, America, more so Cuba, Russia, Palestine, Libya, Angola, Moz, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana the list goes on. But only the starving Naigerians would pretend as if they went and took the aparheid system by their hands and helped liberate South Africa when they just used their president to talk a few times in the Un and AOU. Poverty is a b1tch. Crying as if SA owes you st11t. Pathetic really and irritating.

And thnk all of them because if not for all these countries you mentioned,your miserable lot will still be living in dustbins and soweto wuld hav bin the closest u wuld hav nad to civilization.

Instead of you acknwledgn tht evil has bn commited agaist your fellow african and condemnig it, you are here jutifyn xenophobia

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
ewet:

And thnk all of them because if not for all these countries you mentioned,your miserable lot will still be living in dustbins and soweto wuld hav bin the closest u wuld hav nad to civilization.

Instead of you acknwledgn tht evil has bn commited agaist your fellow african and condemnig it, you are here jutifyn xenophobia

Xenophobia se moer maan! They all were doing it voluntarily, no one asked for anyone's help. Its only human to fight any injustice in the world, like the world broke into an out cry to try and save the Mr Abiola guy whom you murdered in cold blood and the out cry against boko haram killing Christians forcing your slow poke president to act. When are you going to thabk the world for that? Otherwise you would still by frying your asses every sunday for sunday lunch. This shows how foolish you are in this world humans help other humans for free! Y'all are scammers.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by successking: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

Let me share some of my personal experiences with Africans and a Chinese so far:

1. A Swazi lady once asked me why I was studied (and was studying) when all I needed to do as a Nigerian was to forge certificates and use it for employment. Well, She said Nigerians are expert at forging any documents and University degrees is no exception.

2. A Kenyan once saw me certifying my credentials (transcripts, degree certificate) and the next thing He said was, "Bro, are you sure that your degree certificate isn't forged?". He has been fed with many stories of the Nigerian stereotype. Funny enough, the two years we spent together changed his opinions on a lot of things about Nigerians.

3. A South African policeman once asked me if there were University degrees in corruption in Nigeria.

4. A Chinese Professor we shared an elevator together asked of my nationality. The moment I mentioned 'Nigeria', He immediately muttered inaudibly, "oh, that country is so corrupt!"

There are so many examples I can give. Nigeria has an unpalatable and damaged global profile. Infact, the name Nigeria sends shivers down the spine of many internationals. This is not a joke, I have experienced it so many times and I'm sure many other Nigerians in diaspora will give a list longer than what I've experienced. The reason we have a forum like Nairaland is to discuss how we can redeem our image. I don't think this forum should be used to lamblast other African nationals. Let us sort out our own inbred issues before we start accusing other nationals of being lazy, hateful and bigoted. Thanks, y'all.

Nigeria's image is badly damaged, her internal security challengs is a mess and yet attracts the highest direct investment in Africa. No Nigeria No Africa

6 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
successking:

Nigeria's image is badly damaged, her internal security challengs is a mess and yet attracts the highest direct investment in Africa. No Nigeria No Africa
Repeat that!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Xenophobia se moer maan! They all were doing it voluntarily, no one asked for anyone's help. Its only human to fight any injustice in the world, like the world broke into an out cry to try and save the Mr Abiola guy whom you murdered in cold blood and the out cry against boko haram killing Christians forcing your slow poke president to act. When are you going to thabk the world for that? Otherwise you would still by frying your asses every sunday for sunday lunch. This shows how foolish you are in this world humans help other humans for free! Y'all are scammers.

And you shuld equally thnk the wold for trying to liberate your AIDs infested land from rape,robberies and crime-the highest in Africa.

And if you eva had proper home training you wuld hav bin taught tht you must always appreciate a good gesture done unto you. bloody gay.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Repeat that!
You heard him, loud and clear. It is clearly written Africa cannot do without Nigeria, most especially, SA. PERIOD! You can cry baby, it won't change anything!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Christmasdon(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
ghananotnaija: People! Stop bashing each other. I think we can all agree that Nigeria is a cancerous growth on the continent of Africa. If we don't keep Nigerians inside their borders, if we don't stop the cancer from spreading to other organs, the whole continent will be in trouble.

Look at what Nigerians did to their own country. They will do much worse to other African countries.

With that said, violence and blind hatred is not the answer. I don't think the individual Nigerian is evil or criminal. But when they are amassing together, there's no limit to the evil and depravity.
.Bomb is in your head. For insulting pure and great Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
ewet:

And you shuld equally thnk the wold for trying to liberate your AIDs infested land from rape,robberies and crime-the highest in Africa.

And if you eva had proper home training you wuld hav bin taught tht you must always appreciate a good gesture done unto you. bloody gay.

Now you are rambling fool, Nigeria gets the most aid in Africa. With 70% population in poverty the highest in the world, so is corruption, scams, fraud, ritual killings, kidnapping. The country is a disgrace to humanity. Appreicate by allowing Nigerian scum to distroy their country? Pathetic lot.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Now you are rambling fool, Nigeria gets the most aid in Africa. With 70% population in poverty the highest in the world, so is corruption, scams, fraud, ritual killings, kidnapping. The country is a disgrace to humanity. Appreicate by allowing Nigerian scum to distroy their country? Pathetic lot.
Same can be said of SA with added disadvantages. Don't worry until HIV/AIDS reduce your population to 5 million people.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
successking:

Keep fooling yourselves, puleez! You are doing the world a favour by keep your head deep in the sand.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Keep fooling yourselves, puleez! You are doing the world a favour by keep your head deep in the sand.
He is raising his head high up yet you are saying the opposite. It would do you good to reread his comment to have a better understanding.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: Same can be said of SA with added disadvantages. Don't worry until HIV/AIDS reduce your population to 5 million people.

I thought mortality rate in SA is 62years vs 4Nigeria's 47 years, without known AIDS stats.Go figure? undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Tumisang:

Only in naaija would a 31-year old woman be considered a teenager.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2013
babe_online:
please tell manna to go and get something to eat and he should stop yapping...I dont hate Ghanaians tho oooo

Well noted
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2013
all4naija: You heard him, loud and clear. It is clearly written Africa cannot do without Nigeria, most especially, SA. PERIOD! You can cry baby, it won't change anything!
It's as clear as daylight. Some of our neighbors who claim to hate us save their money in our banks, wear our footwears, drink our drinks, make calls with our network, eat our snacks, build their houses with our cement, wire their houses with our cables, take our medicines when they feel sick, wear our textiles etc. Such a wonderful world we live in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.