Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63344 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

I thought mortality rate in SA is 62years vs 4Nigeria's 47 years, without known AIDS stats.Go figure? undecided
Mortality rate is in 1 to the 1000th, my friend. Considering Nigeria birth rate your point is unlikely going to happen. Go figure too.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: It's as clear as daylight. Some of our neighbors who claim to hate us save their money in our banks, wear our footwears, drink our drinks, make calls with our network, eat our snacks, build their houses with our cement, wire their houses with our cables, take our medicines when they feel sick, wear our textiles etc. Such a wonderful world we live in.
Nigeria is the America of Africa. The true GIANT, not SA. grin grin grin cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Now you are rambling fool, Nigeria gets the most aid in Africa. With 70% population in poverty the highest in the world, so is corruption, scams, fraud, ritual killings, kidnapping. The country is a disgrace to humanity. Appreicate by allowing Nigerian scum to distroy their country? Pathetic lot.
Your spelling, grammar and the contents of your posts in general are just useless. This is the last time I'll reply you because I can see you are enjoying the attention you get here. I wonder where Botswana comes in regarding this matter.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 29, 2013
[size=24pt]*unfollows Ghanaian infested thread with immediate effect![/size]

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ojialo(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Now you are rambling fool, Nigeria gets the most aid in Africa. With 70% population in poverty the highest in the world, so is corruption, scams, fraud, ritual killings, kidnapping. The country is a disgrace to humanity. Appreicate by allowing Nigerian scum to distroy their country? Pathetic lot.
you lied.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ojialo(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

you lied. U say what u say because of what u see in Nigeria films hahahaha come to Nigeria and u will see That Nigeria is a good place to liv in and what u see in the movies re mere acting.and where did u get that stupid stat. That 70% of Nigerians re poor just the way the world re accusing china of hacking and producing substandard goods and yet they re the second largest economy.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

you are just filled with hate and envious of the fact tht nigerins are ahead of south africans and our neva say die spirit is wht you are so fearful of.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: It's as clear as daylight. Some of our neighbors who claim to hate us save their money in our banks, wear our footwears, drink our drinks, make calls with our network, eat our snacks, build their houses with our cement, wire their houses with our cables, take our medicines when they feel sick, wear our textiles etc. Such a wonderful world we live in.

Like Nigerians do to South Africans while they do all of the above mentioned. Ironic! grin grin cheesy wink
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2013
ewet:

you are just filled with hate and envious of the fact tht nigerins are ahead of south africans and our neva say die spirit is wht you are so fearful of.

Ok, now make me understand. Hate? Jealousy for what? ahead in what? Poverty, Kidnappings, fraud, drug dealing, ritual killings, corruption etc, etc? No papa now you really are way past rambling thingz. tongue
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Ok, now make me understand. Hate? Jealousy for what? ahead in what? Poverty, Kidnappings, fraud, drug dealing, ritual killings, corruption etc, etc? No papa now you really are way past rambling thingz. tongue
Your thug brothers are burning alive African immigrants and attacking innocent people on the streets.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Cyber luv thinz shocked shocked shocked
south african ladies don't like leaving sa even when they get married to foreigners. Why?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2013
otumfour:

That shyt is for ur corrupt leaders with diplomatic passports and not the whole animal kingdom of Nigeria?

South Africa is not dumb to open its gates freely to ur people
nobody dey open gate for una sef
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Fuelish: sharap eediot.I'm in Accra n yes we have regular power.what about dat sh1thole called lagos?ur dustbin country generating 1500MW of electricity 4 200 million people.LOL
200Million Nigerians? 1500MW for the entire 200Million population?
Quite impressive, Ghanaians are first best at telling lies. No truth comes from their mouth. Please show us your source of information or call yourself an illiterate, bla.ck monkey and mo.ron.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 29, 2013
otumfour: NIGERIANS CLAIM SOUTH AFRICANS DISLIKE THEM AND ALL THAT SHYT, SCREAMING XENOPHOBIA AND SHYT, BUT THEY STILL GO THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS, SHOWS HOW FHUCKED UP AND ROTTEN NIGERIA IS, TO THE POINT THEY WILL RATHER DIE IN S.A

THEY SAY SAME ABT Ghana, YET THEY Α̲̅Я̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ HERE SELLING MOBILE FONES IN TRAFFIC grin cheesy

Here's a screenshot of a video from the keek app, of a Ghanaian guy tht saw a guy selling a fake iphone on the street, and upon asking the price (which he was kidding) the guy replied wit a deep accent which prompted him to ask where he's from, then he answered Nigeria grin grin grin....

Nigeria is gone to the dogs
another unclad lies told by a Ghanaian. A kid in grade school will see this is a lie.
So you believe a thief that is willing to lie,in order to find his way and escape? You expect a ghanian thief to tell you he is ghanaian? Of course u cooked that story up with no source and evn if it is true, the thief would not blow his cover.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

you bloody whelp and is SA paradise such tht the streets are paved with gold and no poverty wht so eva. you kill bloody miners who scourge the earth for pittance.your men are abt the laziest asses eva,your land is infested by HIV/AIDS,there is still a very wide gap btw the rich and the poor-the most economically segrgated country in the world,the whites control the economy while the blacks are mere gap toothed labourers.

We deal in drugs but we don't take it but your dumbass compatriots made the market available thereby destroying thr lives,murder/crime rates is abt the highest in Africa and please go pray for MADIBA because he is the only 1 still holding your useless country 2gether.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Dumbo, drugs are recreational not for problems.
Are you friggin' kidding me?
Drugs are recreational.......this girl is downloading stage 4 of madness already.....is there hope for you again? When they teach you that taking drugs is recreational, its obvious you should be mad.....all your posts show it.
na wa o. Abo oya weré. You are a walking senseless disaster.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Little miss botswana, dont you ever open your mouth and insult my country......like yours is perfect or something....you go on ranting and panting about how messy nigeria is yet its obvious you dont know anything, i keep saying this, lets lend boko haram to your pig infested nation for one day if y'll wont enter the nearest ocean for safety. Stupid fowl.....telling me 70% of us live in poverty, may God judge you. Have you ever step foot here to see us rolling on the floor begging for food? You think its easy to rule 160million culturally divided people, ewu#. She open mouth dey vomit rubbish up and down for nigerian forum, why you nor go una own forum, if you get sef....just go kiss n.aked wire.#ode proper

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2013
ewet:

We deal in drugs but we don't take it but your dumbass compatriots made the market available thereby destroying thr lives,murder/crime rates is abt the highest in Africa and please go pray for MADIBA because he is the only 1 still holding your useless country 2gether.
Exactly what i've been trying to say. They practically live on drugs, its the simple law of demand and supply.....and that useless botswana goat will be vomiting rubbish from her bleeping mouth when she's walking around with dead brain cells.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by donodion(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2013
Nomski0:
Are you friggin' kidding me?
Drugs are recreational.......this girl is downloading stage 4 of madness already.....is there hope for you again? When they teach you that taking drugs is recreational, its obvious you should be mad.....all your posts show it.
na wa o. Abo oya weré. You are a walking senseless disaster.
LOL!!! You got that right. Everywhere there are signs which says "SAY NO TO RAPE",ask them where are the bill boards or posters that says "SAY NO TO DRUGS".....perhaps she is right drugs in SA is "recreational"....didn't say so o..ask blue baby..bluivy. *Laff wan kill me*
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Rumin8(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
I can't wrap my head around all the Nigerian/Ghanaian bashing but I think this picture just sums up the incredible xenophobia in South Africa, which this thread was meant to highlight and address. For those who are somehow justifying the violence against other nationals in South Africa, whether by the police or by regular citizens, I say think again. The Mozambican Ernesto who is seen burning was not a drug dealer. He was just a regular guy caught up at the wrong place and time.

You might be in your plush offices and apartments in Joburg saying the victims of assault deserve it due to their criminal actions - which we have the legal system to address - but pray you're not caught up one day in a xenophobic attack. The mob won't ask for your papers bro, your non South African heritage will be enough to hand you a speedy, brutal death.

We must say no to xenophobia. We must say no to racism. Regardless of the actions of the subjects.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:

south african ladies don't like leaving sa even when they get married to foreigners. Why?
That applies only to the black South African women. Don't get married to the blacks but the whites. There is clear reason to that, they are not exposed and don't want to be.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
Rumin8: I can't wrap my head around all the Nigerian/Ghanaian bashing but I think this picture just sums up the incredible xenophobia in South Africa, which this thread was meant to highlight and address. For those who are somehow justifying the violence against other nationals in South Africa, whether by the police or by regular citizens, I say think again. The Mozambican Ernesto who is seen burning was not a drug dealer. He was just a regular guy caught up at the wrong place and time.

You might be in your plush offices and apartments in Joburg saying the victims of assault deserve it due to their criminal actions - which we have the legal system to address - but pray you're not caught up one day in a xenophobic attack. The mob won't ask for your papers bro, your non South African heritage will be enough to hand you a speedy, brutal death.

We must say no to xenophobia. We must say no to racism. Regardless of the actions of the subjects.

South African blacks are savages. That is a complete fact!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
ewet:

You are obviously disgarced your teachers in school and your parents for wasting money sending you to school.The Zimbabwe you are here ranting abt can neva 4get the role naija played in liberating them during their Rhodesia days.

And if bth countries were to fight the economic war. Your block head,lazy and uncircumcised kwerekweres will be the losers.We can send your mobile phone network,bank and ad agencies out of our country with out fear or favour.
you protested now you want to feel important, and gods, man fvck you and you kick mtn out for all i care!! I mean I dont give a fvck what happens to nigerians in SA,whether you helped SA or not!! Fact is there are nigerians doing shitty things in SA, when we report about them you defend them!! Now your bittching about how Nigeria help SA,man i know SA history you wont teach me anything bout my country!! So fvck you and your help!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Oh, Lord! So did Iceland, Jaimaca, America, more so Cuba, Russia, Palestine, Libya, Angola, Moz, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana the list goes on. But only the starving Naigerians would pretend as if they went and took the aparheid system by their hands and helped liberate South Africa when they just used their president to talk a few times in the Un and AOU. Poverty is a b1tch. Crying as if SA owes you st11t. Pathetic really and irritating.
thank you ma sister.... We owe them SHITT!!! Masepa!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Oh, Lord! So did Iceland, Jaimaca, America, more so Cuba, Russia, Palestine, Libya, Angola, Moz, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana the list goes on. But only the starving Naigerians would pretend as if they went and took the aparheid system by their hands and helped liberate South Africa when they just used their president to talk a few times in the Un and AOU. Poverty is a b1tch. Crying as if SA owes you st11t. Pathetic really and irritating.
thank you ma sister.... We owe them SHITT!!! Masepa! Satane tsena tsa bora
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

Xenophobia se moer maan! They all were doing it voluntarily, no one asked for anyone's help. Its only human to fight any injustice in the world, like the world broke into an out cry to try and save the Mr Abiola guy whom you murdered in cold blood and the out cry against boko haram killing Christians forcing your slow poke president to act. When are you going to thabk the world for that? Otherwise you would still by frying your asses every sunday for sunday lunch. This shows how foolish you are in this world humans help other humans for free! Y'all are scammers.
damn lol, se moer!!! Tltlt, ay no your fed up now.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Wonderful nonsense grin

Anyway HBG, o ska pha pha

*cleans spilled saliva all over the body*
grin a jor, waphapha straight!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
kgr28: you protested now you want to feel important, and gods, man fvck you and you kick mtn out for all i care!! I mean I dont give a fvck what happens to nigerians in SA,whether you helped SA or not!! Fact is there are nigerians doing shitty things in SA, when we report about them you defend them!! Now your bittching about how Nigeria help SA,man i know SA history you wont teach me anything bout my country!! So fvck you and your help!

its obvious you are so low in IQ and have no iota of commonsense to knw tht the wold is inter woven and nothing happens in isolation. a simple mob attack in j'burg can be reverberated in Lagos in a matter of minutes and you are here preaching vendetta. Instead of you praeching justice and ensuring tht thngs be done properly your overdosed crack head is here spewing rubbish.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ewet: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
kgr28: thank you ma sister.... We owe them SHITT!!! Masepa!

You owe us loads you impudent FOOL. if lives mean nothng to you Zulu vermins,it means loads to us and you owe us the blood of our brodas on your hands.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
ewet:

You owe us loads you impudent FOOL. if lives mean nothng to you Zulu vermins,it means loads to us and you owe us the blood of our brodas on your hands.
Leave the ewu to exhibit his madness.....all the drugs in his system are speaking for him, why argue with a psychopath?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by fullblast(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Rumin8: I can't wrap my head around all the Nigerian/Ghanaian bashing but I think this picture just sums up the incredible xenophobia in South Africa, which this thread was meant to highlight and address. For those who are somehow justifying the violence against other nationals in South Africa, whether by the police or by regular citizens, I say think again. The Mozambican Ernesto who is seen burning was not a drug dealer. He was just a regular guy caught up at the wrong place and time.

I wonder what Jacob Zuma is doing about it. Is this an Apartheid hang-over? check these sordid and graphic links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PoEviIcjWkM AND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8AIRGnIZiEA

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.