Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63883 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
For d records i don't hate South Africans, Nigeria always does well over diaa. Only a fool would believe South Africa would lock up a person for vising and innocent man.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
sambos994:

I see. This is NL after all. But this is taking it too far. Not long long ago a Nigerian was beaten to death by the SA police for visiting a friends house. And now they locked up a SOUTH AFRICAN for going to a Nigerian's house. That's not right.
anyway, i feel you(nigerians) . so thread unfollowed.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we rejected Nigeria go and learn your history. We are proudly Cameroonian. government/leaders come and go. we are not marginalized and don't regret anything . stop making up stories. you must b Igbo always talking about secession .
You couldn't even deny it, anglophone camerounians are treated as second class citizens in your country in all aspects of your national life. Recently camfoot your football site stopped writing articles and stories in English. Some of your football fans had to migrate to our cybereagles forum to find succour.....it was only last week that i heard that they have started putting up few articles in english again.

The dictator Paul biya is the only factor that is keeping your country together cos he is ruling with a strong hand. As the case is in countries ruled by dictators there are no democratic institutions in Cameroun cos everything is vested under the power of life president Paul biya. The moment he leaves the seat you will see how Cameroun will be split along anglophone and francophone lines and eventually descend into chaos. Don't worry big brother Nigeria will come to your rescue as always. I am not igbo, i am ibibio.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sambos994(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
kgr28: South Africa's crime this and that, like nigeria is paradise!! This shyt is annoying, actually as long as South Africans are also killed,robbed or detained , I could'nt give a fvck what happens to nigerians in South Africa. Everytime you guys go on the net, you search on only bad stuff that South Africans did to Nigerians, while you bypass all the horrible stuff nigerians do in SA. One person said here that he hates SA, I say nigeria is full of shyt!!

Hey, don't blame us. This post is coming from a south african. undecided undecided undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Calamama:

Ghana kicked Nigerians out first and Chadians and Nigeriens full Bokoharam and responsible for the killing of thousands of Nigerians. If a Nigerian was part of any group responsible for killing even twenty South Africans what d ya think would happen?

This is not about who kicked who out first, the fact is Nigerians still kicked ghanaians out because they said ghanaians were taking their jobs.

You talk about Nigeriens and Chadians been full of boko haram. While most Nigeriens that have met are nice and respectful some are very rude, arrogant and always looking to dupe people. These are the people that have brought shame to you, so you have noone to blame but your own.

Duping whites are another thing becasue they have been duping us for centuries but to dupe your own brother that's another thing b
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Calamama:

Ghana kicked Nigerians out first and Chadians and Nigeriens full Bokoharam and responsible for the killing of thousands of Nigerians. If a Nigerian was part of any group responsible for killing even twenty South Africans what d ya think would happen?

This is not about who kicked who out first, the fact is Nigerians still kicked ghanaians out because they said ghanaians were taking their jobs.

You talk about Nigeriens and Chadians been full of boko haram. While most Nigeriens that have met are nice and respectful some are very rude, arrogant and always looking to dupe people. These are the people that have brought shame to you, so you have noone to blame but your own.

Duping whites are another thing becasue they have been duping us for centuries but to dupe your own brother that's another thing

2 Likes

kgr28: South Africa's crime this and that, like nigeria is paradise!! This shyt is annoying, actually as long as South Africans are also killed,robbed or detained , I could'nt give a fvck what happens to nigerians in South Africa. Everytime you guys go on the net, you search on only bad stuff that South Africans did to Nigerians, while you bypass all the horrible stuff nigerians do in . One person said here that he hates SA, I say[b] nigeria is full of shyt!![/b]
Rainbow Shiit hole full of barbaric animals with xenophobic psyche..
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i'm on more than 20 forums from game , tourism , politics. i'm even on white supremacist forums . i stumbled on this one in 2012 that should tell you something. anyway last time i checked foreigners were free to register and voice their views . you don't like go and create your own . or ask seun to kick us out .
Well, foreigners are sure allowed to register if they can contribute positively to Nairaland, not bringing down it's value and derailing threads, like you and some Ghana folks are doing on here. Lazy addicted Nlanders! Why don't you return to your dictated country, why? Cos Nl is much livelier, and yeah? Naija is livelier.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik:
You couldn't even deny it, anglophone camerounians are treated as second class citizens in your country in all aspects of your national life. Recently camfoot your football site stopped writing articles and stories in English. Some of your football fans had to migrate to our cybereagles forum to find succour.....it was only last week that i heard that they have started putting up few articles in english again.

The dictator Paul biya is the only factor that is keeping your country together. As the case is in countries ruled by dictators there are no democratic institutions in Cameroun cos everything is vested under the power of life president Paul biya. The moment he leaves the seat you will see how Cameroun will be split along anglophone and francophone lines and eventually descend into chaos. Don't worry big brother Nigeria will come to your rescue as always. I am not igbo, i am ibibio.
if you re Ibibio then Cameroonian are your brothers. we are not marginalized. paul biya is a bad leader . francophone as you call them suffer like anglophone. poverty doesn't discriminate. bad leadership doesn't discriminate. and what you said about political function is false, there are anglophone generals, the prime minister is always an anglophone. etc. Ibibio are closer to Cameroonian than to any nigerian group. learn to love your brothers. English and french are not what we are. peace bro.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by erayo2GCA(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
South Africa don't let Nigeria reciprocate the hatred like the way Christians arose hatred for Muslims...Please my SA niggas you guys should kill Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion the former Governor of Edo State he owns a mansion in SA. make una shoot am d way una shoot Lucky Dboy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
erayo2GCA: South Africa don't let Nigeria reciprocate the hatred like the way Christians arose hatred for Muslims...Please my SA niggas you guys should kill Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion the former Governor of Edo State he owns a mansion in SA. make una shoot am d way una shoot Lucky Dboy
OK!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by dad007(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:

Of course u would think is lie because Nigerians are the one who hates ghanaians. The average ghanaian don't care about Nigerians, but we know that Nigerians are probably our closest friends in Africa even with all the bickering between the two countries.
Yes,that is true,
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:
Nigerians are the one who hates ghanaians. The average ghanaian don't care about Nigerian.
I sense it when you try to make yourself feel better.
It's late, i am going to bed. Goodnight!
Plus, don't let the bedbugs bite tonight.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Well, foreigners are sure allowed to register if they can contribute positively to Nairaland, not bringing down it's value and derailing threads, like you and some Ghana folks are doing on here. Lazy addicted Nlanders! Why don't you return to your dictated country, why? Cos Nl is much livelier, and yeah? Naija is livelier.
dude American don't boast because hollywood etc are dominating the industry entertainment .

like i said and you are not going to make me change it , NL is a good forum and with your huge pop . NL has more traffic. so i'm here deal with it or do what i said. now don't quote me anymore. thank you

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: if you re Ibibio then Cameroonian are your brothers. we are not marginalized. paul biya is a bad leader . francophone as you call them suffer like anglophone. poverty doesn't discriminate. bad leadership doesn't discriminate. and what you said about political function is false, there are anglophone generals, the prime minister is always an anglophone. etc. Ibibio are closer to Cameroonian than to any nigerian group. learn to love your brothers. English and french are not what we are. peace bro.
No problem....Some of the coastal parts of my state share boundaries with cameroun rep via bakassi.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
erayo2GCA: South Africa don't let Nigeria reciprocate the hatred like the way Christians arose hatred for Muslims...Please my SA niggas you guys should kill Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion the former Governor of Edo State he owns a mansion in SA. make una shoot am d way una shoot Lucky Dboy

Hillerious! Lwkd grin grin grin grin dis pikins
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kingmojo:

Yet they keep blaming all their problems on Nigeriens and Chadians. Didn't they kick out Ghanaians because of xenophobia. Nigeriens are not innocent, they are just as xenophobic as the people they are accusing.
Give me one example of Nigerian xenophobia in recent times.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by BodyKiss(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Fccuk the police. But this girl for thank her star ooo. If na naija police handle you, u go confess wetin u no commit. Lol

Shut it already.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sambiyi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.
I don't think u r making sense at all,always think wen u want to make a coment
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila:

most disliked Nigerians

of-emanu girls
loud aggressive igbotic men into drugs trafficking
arrogant yoruba men

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about our prostitutes all over Europe who have tarnished the image of black women? Right now, all black woman in Spain, Greece and Italy are called prostitutes because of Nigerians.

And our blood su.cking terrorists and scammers.

grin grin grin grin

What a country!!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher:
Rainbow Shiit hole full of barbaric animals with xenophobic psyche..
Black charcoal over populated, arrogant monkeys!!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by surecan: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
cameroun or what ever u called yourself,let me just tell you to remove your mouth from what you dont know,never you in your life mention Igbo,if not what they suffer in Nigeria hand will be descended on you.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
ShyM-X:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What about our prostitutes all over Europe who have tarnished the image of black women? Right now, all black woman in Spain, Greece and Italy are called prostitutes because of Nigerians.

And our blood su.cking terrorists and scammers.

grin grin grin grin

What a country!!

no one hates prostitutes undecided

pple feel bad for them and not hate them
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chriskwaku: 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Africa has a long way to go. I wonder if Malaysian police could do this to Indonisian nationals or Bolivian police could do same to Colombian nationals.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I refuse to believe such naked lie.
Ghanaians hate us, envy us, are jealous of us. They might be friendly to us in political and entertainment(music things) sectors, but an average Ghanaian has an issue with Nigerians.

undecided undecided....we don't hate y'all, we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ don't click as a people, get tht through ur thick skull, we don't click, we juz don't click....dear Lord how did we end up in the same region?.....why tha fhuck wud a Ghanaian envy a Nigerian for? undecided....is it boko or constant epileptic electricity supply?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila:

no one hates prostitutes undecided

pple feel bad for them and not hate them
really?
Are you a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EmperorOlu: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
A lot of ignorance on this thread.While the actions of the police officers are illegal,there is no smoke without fire.This girl tweeting said they found drugs in the guy's house,how does she know the drugs were planted by the cops? If they were present when the cops were searching the house ,when and how did they plant the drugs without the Nigerian seeing them?

Every time they find drugs in a Nigerian's house ,the drugs were planted.That well known drug dealer who was deported from Kenya also claimed that the drugs found in his house was planted? I am not saying the SA cops are not capable of doing this,they are capable of even doing worse.That being said there are Nigerians that the SA police can set up and there are Nigerians the SA police can not set up.If you live in a "drug dealing" neighborhood chances are that you will be subject to this treatment.If however you have decent job or business and you reside in a decent middle class neighborhood you will never have to encounter the SA police.

I have lived in South Africa for over a decade and here is one thing i can tell all of of you who know nothing about South Africa.

If you keep decent company and don't engage in crime ,cops will never visit you.

I have been living in SA for over 12 years and not once have i been harassed by police or locked up because my hands are clean and i do not make friend with criminals.

95% of the Nigerian i have seen being arrested are guilty of one crime or the other.I always shake my head in pity when i see ignoramuses here dissing SA and it's people.Yes South Africans are xenophobic ,i won't deny that but the fact is if you are crime free ,you will enjoy SA and stay out of trouble.

Many of my Nigerian friends have never had any trouble with SA police because they follow the rules of the country.When the police stops my car ,i speak to them politely, show them my papers and they allow me to move on.If you are rude to the police,act like you are nervous or start acting like you are too big to be questioned ,you will get in to trouble.I can not tell you how many times i have seen our Nigerian brother arguing and even physically struggling with SA police here.

Let us stop being sentimental and tell ourselves the truth.I remember an incipient which occurred two years ago.I was in a Nigerian restaurant and the police raided the place and found drugs under the kitchen cabinet.It later turned out that the the Nigerian girl who owned the restaurant was stashing her boyfriend's drug in her kitchen for safe keeping.I was there and i saw that the drugs were NOT planted by the police.Our own too much! Come to South Africa and see with your own eyes how our brothers and sisters are disgracing our country especially those of Igbo extraction,you will weep for Nigeria when you see how they commit crimes with reckless abandon in SA.

Nigerians are not the only foreign nationals in other parts of Africa,how come we are the only ones always getting in to trouble? There are Ghanaian too in SA and Kenya but you never hear of them being maltreated because they do not not misbehave like our Nigerian brothers.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by onila(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
solomon111: really?
Are you a prostitute?
angry angry
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
kgr28: Black charcoal over populated, arrogant mokeys!!
narcotic junkies , paedophiles and rapistts

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude American don't boast because hollywood etc are dominating the industry entertainment .

like i said and you are not going to make me change it , NL is a good forum and with your huge pop . NL has more traffic. so i'm here deal with it or do what i said. now don't quote me anymore. thank you
I will keep quoting you whenever I want until you learn the right thing you fa.g with thick skull.
Now Nlanders have this freedom of speech so don't ever tell me never to quote you, ever again...wtf.
Get this, you are on Nl, talk sense and don't derail threads, period! Stick to the rule or flush yourself out! I am not boasting about Nl, if you were so smart you'd realize I was against derailers and lousy foreign attackers. Anyway, i can't get myself to change your mind cos only dumbskulls would keep doing same thing even after this good advice. #TeamGood9Gerians#

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
chriskwaku: Africa has a long way to go. I wonder if Malaysian police could do this to Indonisian nationals or Bolivian police could do same to Colombian nationals.

True, nah they would never do that. You mean arrest and release them? Never they probably execute them or worse. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by supaeagles(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: Nadia_SA has used love portion on these boyz...Chei! I knew there was more to those hips.. angry
I tell you oh... her profile says happily married but everyday you go see different hot pose for profile for NL guys .... but @Nadia_SA thanks sha .. your hubby na strong man too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.