Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63368 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Marisbeybe: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sike: I hate South Africa.
i hate them too! *spits on dat rotten country*

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by chris365(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
anyone who expects better from(black)south africans is a learner. the long years of slavery has derailed their mentality to the extent that they don't feel like they belong to the human specie. that's why they can't stand being around their fellow humans grin

If not for their inferiority complex, they would be attacking white foreigners too. damn pigs angry

these guys should thank God that their former masters build that country before handing over to them or else chaka zulu would have been a child's play..... with their sound institutions it's still too difficult to change their mentality.

point is.. Africa is Africa's problem.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila:

no one hates prostitutes undecided

pple feel bad for them and not hate them

That shows you've never been to Spain.

If you ever find yourself in Spain or Italy; don't be surprised when every guy you see on the road starts asking you for what you charge per hour.

That's how naija women have destroyed the reputation of black women in those countries.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
surecan: cameroun or what ever u called yourself,let me just tell you to remove your mouth from what you dont know,never you in your life mention Igbo,if not what they suffer in Nigeria hand will be descended on you.
my urine and feces are more dignified than you.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by gidjah(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
If not for d Goddess horrible ldrs Nigeria parades,we wnt uv nibble strapped up in ds mess of a web wit a low life country of uncivilised apartheids called SOUTH AFRICAN,na only God go help our pple in S.A
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inik:
No problem....Some of the coastal parts of my state share boundaries with cameroun rep via bakassi.
i have been there, we are happy to have some of our brothers back, of course politicians are always trying to play on our difference(french-english) as if english or french were our ethnicities. i know member of my ethnic group who can't speak english because they were not even born in Cameroon , yet people call them anglophone , same with the pseudo francophone. how about those who are bilingual? we are African, not anglophone or francophone. thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude American don't boast because hollywood etc are dominating the industry entertainment .

like i said and you are not going to make me change it , NL is a good forum and with your huge pop . NL has more traffic. so i'm here deal with it or do what i said. now don't quote me anymore. thank you
Your nemesis is here, get ready to be frustrated again now that you've resumed your anti-Nigerian posts.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
otumfour:

undecided undecided....we don't hate y'all, we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ don't click as a people, get tht through ur thick skull, we don't click, we juz don't click....dear Lord how did we end up in the same region?.....why tha fhuck wud a Ghanaian envy a Nigerian for? undecided....is it boko or constant epileptic electricity supply?
seriously i get tired of defending Nigeria,but those two reasons you listed are definitely not pecuiliar to Nigeria.
Many progressive,developing countries are currently battling both.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by surecan: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my urine and feces are more dignified than you.

I am not here to argue with you but i have make my point.If they want succession,it is non of your business.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
more like my stalker
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Mutaino7(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
otumfour:

undecided undecided....we don't hate y'all, we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ don't click as a people, get tht through ur thick skull, we don't click, we juz don't click....dear Lord how did we end up in the same region?.....why tha fhuck wud a Ghanaian envy a Nigerian for? undecided....is it boko or constant epileptic electricity supply?
And who gave u power and gas? most of the multinational companies in ghana that belongs to black are of a 9jirian. i dont hate ghana or any of my black brothers instead i only strive 4 unity so dat d black race will be cherished.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by amaben2020(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
chei: You don't blame the policemen anyway. Nigerians are a nuisance wherever they go.
Honestly, you speak like a child, these SA bastards hate your people and you are wagging your large tongue about being a nuisance, God is watching you.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
God help Nigerians living in SA..
God help SA to have kind open heart like me..
God help nigeria to grÓw nd b able to keep. Its people...

GOD HELP US ALL

*goodnight

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
...another Nolubabalo?? Smmfh!!!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
chriskwaku: Africa has a long way to go. I wonder if Malaysian police could do this to Indonisian nationals or Bolivian police could do same to Colombian nationals.

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother, I ain't tryna defend the SA police or anything like tht, cuz I know they don't like Ghanaians too anyways undecided....but I'd be tired too if some foreigners keep 'fhucking up in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ country too, this shyt later turns into stereotyping & this is where Nigerians fail.....instead of them looking within, they α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always quick to switch into defense mode like wtf undecided.....that's why I respect the likes of shymex.....dude is real as fhuck

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i'm on more than 20 forums from game , tourism , politics. i'm even on white supremacist forums . i stumbled on this one in 2012 that should tell you something. anyway last time i checked foreigners were free to register and voice their views . you don't like go and create your own . or ask seun to kick us out .
So you still have time for all those forums you listed despite trolling Nairaland 24/7? What a life!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Maris beybe: i hate them too! *spits on dat rotten country*
Now this is how it starts.
Many Nigerians are beginning to develop a strong dislike for south-africa.
Very soon,a whole generation of south-africa hating Nigerians will be created.
No thanks to southafrican xenophobia.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:
God help SA to have kind open heart like me..

If we didn't have "kind-open-hearts" they wouldn't be here to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
collynzo2: So you still have time for all those forums you listed despite trolling Nairaland 24/7? What a life!
for you to know that i'm here 24/7 it means you are not only stalking me but you also stay here 24/7 . anyway last time one could open many windows and browse on his phone. so don't worry for my lif, worry for yours, a dude stalking another dude on NL .jeez creepy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tumisang:

But don't u think what's happening to nigerians in SA is lil bit too much cry

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
gidjah: If not for d Goddess horrible ldrs Nigeria parades,we wnt uv nibble strapped up in ds mess of a web wit a low life country of uncivilised apartheids called SOUTH AFRICAN,na only God go help our pple in S.A
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mutaino7: And who gave u power and gas? most of the multinational companies in ghana that belongs to black are of a 9jirian. i dont hate ghana or any of my black brothers instead i only strive 4 unity so dat d black race will be cherished.

grin grin grin......typical Nigerian attitude, always claiming things that ain't urs and u give them an inch and they think they own the world......no wonder Ghanaians don't trust y'all, grin grin grin "chicken republic restaurant"...that shyt is dying down here as fhuck and am sure the owners wud be cool but his own people are spoiling his business ....I will never buy from that place, never.....shytty food and shytty ice cream.....

I don't blame u for making claims that u know ntn abt, I remember in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ early days on nairaland 1 nairaland member claimed M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Dad's company was owned by a Nigerian....like wtf shocked....that's how come I stayed on this shyt....bunch of toothless lying pr!cks...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
solomon111: Now this is how it starts.
Many Nigerians are beginning to develop a strong dislike for south-africa.
Very soon,a whole generation of south-africa hating Nigerians will be created.
No thanks to southafrican xenophobia.

When are you lot going to get tired of the blame-game?

Are Nigerians saints?

You don't go to a next man's country, act like criminals and scums, and expect them to exalt you - do you?

How about Nigerians changing their ways, and maybe(just maybe) others would start to rate Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:
But don't u think what's happening to nigerians in SA is lil bit too much cry

No!!!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: for you to know that i'm here 24/7 it means you are not only stalking me but you also stay here 24/7 . anyway last time one could open many windows and browse on his phone. so don't worry for my lif, worry for yours, a dude stalking another dude on NL .jeez creepy

Good 1 Cam man.....these animals ehn
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tumisang:

kind open hearts,yet Nigerians are victimized daily there while your countrymen are taking advantage of Nigeria's hospitality.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tumisang:
No!!!
No?
May you die as a victim of xenophobia,you son of a bittch.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tumisang:
No!!!
Hhayi tumi uyazi nawe!
They're being treated unfairly!!
mara nabo labaningi bayaganga man

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by surecan: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
In as much as i like SA,I also hate Xenopho. but my advice to SA security agency is that checkmate your bother,deport all the deportables who have no reason to be in your country,and love those who are their for better,simple.You guys should bear with us,it never our fault,it is the fault of our intelligent rulers and killers,During Nnamdi Azikiwe and Mandela regime,such a thing doesn't happen is because that things have fall apart.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: Give me one example of Nigerian xenophobia in recent times.

No one comes to Nigeria for better life anymore so u won't find any recent xenophobic attack

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
All those yapping havnt bin around here ..believ what they see in papers mtsheeeeeew

*next time u around pm me for cup of tea ok..
Are you sure it's just a cup of tea you want to give him? I heard SA girls are cheerful givers.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2013
Tltl, if SA is worst country then nigeria is a million times worse than SA. I mean nigerians are nuisense everywhere they go, you're all over the world, and where ever you are you cause problems!! I am dead sure there are Nigerians in ANTACTICA, the ice is melting there because of you!!! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR COUNTRY?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.