Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63320 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: zim are as bad as nigerian , the economic situation in their country is not helping a lot of them are ready to do anything in SA, any kind of crimes.somalian are just insolent .(take a look at the somalian we have on NL) they go in SA and call SA niggers, monkeys etc. I talked with a SA , they are humans just like you and me, they are stuffs people can't tolerate in their own land. i'm not justifying xenophobia, but i hate hypocrites and whiners .

last time it was the nigerian who has been deported from kenya the dude was talking about how he is this and that , law abider etc we found later that he was a drug dealer grin grin

The funny thing is there are other nationals in South Africa but non of these nationals are being targeted. I never hear South Africans attacking people from Ghana,Cameroon, Ivory Coast. It is always Nigerians becasue Nigerians don't obey laws.

7 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by supaeagles(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: NL is a good forum, but unfortunately all NL are not good.

i like this forum but sorry i'm not intersted by your offer.
It's all good. You do remind me of one of my good Cameroonian friend (though sadly late) ... like you, he had a strong head and we always had spirited discussions.
I know my 9ja peeps are hammering you with yabs but trust me you meet any of them in the street and they'll buy you a beer. However you may like to characterize nigerians, know this fact, we are a warm and friendly people.

15 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: retardeen has a differnt master that's all USA -puppet

the master of the game who embezzled the $13Billion of your national power project right? and today you guys have 120M living in the dark. anyway why am i surprised? aren't we in Nigerian where crooks are celebrated and mothers don't question the wealth of their young boys ?
Your addiction to Nairaland is helping you pretty much. I am impressed, you are not so smart afterall, using Nl(your source of infor) as Nigeria's weakness. Nigerians wash their dirty linen in public, you lazy ass will hang around, learn, know and do nothing but attack, don't go about helping your country, you lazy as.s monkey-looking man.
Seun you better re-construct my comment to it's original form soonest!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Kpimp: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

we are talking about xenophobia and hypocrisy . never said we are perfect , but at least we don't go about insulting people in their own land , but dude no matter how hard you twist it .NIgerians are the worldwide known crooks , deal with it . and you are as xenophobic as SA .period so stop whining like little girls.

Nigerians are far from being a xenophobic.visit naija nd u will be convinced.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 50calibre(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2013

the master of the game who embezzled the $13Billion of your national power project right? and today you guys have 120M living in the dark. anyway why am i surprised? aren't we in Nigerian where crooks are celebrated and mothers don't question the wealth of their young boys ?

GEJ has no master, how can the US be his master when Obama is in Africa but not even visiting Nigeria? GEJ serve no one, he has shown that by pushing anti-gay laws, in defiance of the west.

OBJ stole $13b, do you know how much paul biya has stolen from you guys since 1982? He hasn't stolen just money but everything you guys got, money, freedom, health, and soon your lives will follow.

And if there is anything left of Cameroon when the monkey finally succumbs to the chill hands of death, his son will take the slave mantle and continue from where his father stopped, doing what they do best, that is - being subservient to their masters, and watching you guys scavenge to death like church rats.

11 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by sparklinify: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
**Not every black man Ȋ̝̊̅§ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother; not every white man Ȋ̝̊̅§ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ enemy** ...to be continued!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Let my country b ooo
We r focusing on rather important things like Tata Madibas health..

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Hoodrat(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Calamama: DR Congo shop attacks over arrests in India

Shops belonging to Asians were targeted in a protest in the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo over the arrest of Congolese students in India.

http://www.ibtimes.com/indian-shops-congo-attacked-following-arrest-black-african-students-punjab-1316129

Thats a common sense and law of command! you attack and treat my people with disgust in your land, your people shall also be attacked and treated with disgust in my land. You can't have something both ways.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Calamama: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: when you people get back your money and keep recycling looters , ethnic-rligious bigots

Abdulsalami Abubakar stole about 20 billion U.S dollars from Nigeria ,
Atiku Abubakar stole about $18 billion U.S dollars,
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
IBB stole about $20 billion US dollars from Nigeria.
Ibori stole over $2.6 billion U.S dollars,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,
Abba Ruma stole about 1.3 billion U.S dollars ,
Umaru Dikko stole about $1 billion U.S dollars,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium

Lwkd a Nigerian want to give me Democracy lessons bwahahaah joke of the century.
you should have seen how your clueless president was ashamed and embarrassed in Cameroon yesterday. grin grin grin Nigerians leading the gulf of guinea in piracy ,oil bunkering, theft etc , Giant wink indeed

Ha, ha ,ha what a laugh. All these nonsense countries naim you they talk?

When Nigeria dey beef up security in gulf of Guinea, buying boats, training Nave men, these shits of french West Africa pass back go dey beg oyingbo to come help them. Useless people with their slave mentality.

Extract:

Following an increase in pirate attacks in the Gulf Of Guinea, a regional meeting of West African leaders have called for the deployment of an international naval force to help combat the situation.

Last week, a report published by the International Maritime Bureau said that pirate attacks in the Gulf Of Guinea now outnumbered those off the coast of Somalia. The report said that 960 sailors had been attacked in the Gulf of Guinea, in comparison to 851 attacks off the coast of Somalia, a drop of 78% from 2011. The drop has been attributed to the increased use of armed guards on ships that sail in East African waters.

At the meeting, Ivory Coast's President Alassane Ouattara said that "piracy in the region needed to be tackled with firmness", a sentiment that was echoed by Cameroon's President Paul Biya, and other West African leaders.

President Alassane Ouattara went on to say "I urge the international community to show the same firmness in the Gulf of Guinea as displayed in the Gulf of Aden, where the presence of international naval forces has helped to drastically reduce acts of piracy."

The report from the International Maritime Bureau also stated that the cost of piracy in 2012 amounted to US$950 million.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by peacein9ja: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Do you own shares in shoprite If you do congratulations! How do you feel about the way Nigerians are being treated in South Africa? Your honest answer please. Last question do you ever try and change peoples's mind when they talk about how bad Nigerians are? Thank you in advance.
nadia_SA:
SUPPORT Shoprite..cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sori O! Naija can't be controlled by US, did u listen to d news 2day on y obama isn't comin 2 naija ?he said its human right violation nd do u knw wat dat human right is all abt? Its cuz our leaders made it a law to punish gays by 14yrs imprisonment evn afta obama tried to interfer! My dear naija leaders r real men nd can't be puppets like one of our neighbourin countries whom he visited somtym ago nd they felt Jesus came to them!

And 2day I was in a salon in wuse when a grl walked in half naked shoutin nd cursin naija,al becos pple booed her wen she passed nd she was forced to buy a dress cuz she cudnt move an inch nd came to hide in d salon. she said she can't wait to go back to cameroon whr any1 is free to do anytin nd dress anyhow! Nd swore neva to come back to naija...What a country!

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Your addiction to Nairaland is helping you pretty much. I am impressed, you are not so smart afterall, using Nl(your source of infor) as Nigeria's weakness. Nigerians wash their dirty linen in public, you lazy ass will hang around, learn, know and do nothing but attack, don't go about helping your country, you lazy as.s monkey-looking man.
i'm on more than 20 forums from game , tourism , politics. i'm even on white supremacist forums . i stumbled on this one in 2012 that should tell you something. anyway last time i checked foreigners were free to register and voice their views . you don't like go and create your own . or ask seun to kick us out .

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA: Let my country b ooo

stop mesmerizing our country men with those packages at your rear, we have better things to focus on lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: when you people get back your money and keep recycling looters , ethnic-rligious bigots

Abdulsalami Abubakar stole about 20 billion U.S dollars from Nigeria ,
Atiku Abubakar stole about $18 billion U.S dollars,
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
IBB stole about $20 billion US dollars from Nigeria.
Ibori stole over $2.6 billion U.S dollars,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,
Abba Ruma stole about 1.3 billion U.S dollars ,
Umaru Dikko stole about $1 billion U.S dollars,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium

Lwkd a Nigerian want to give me Democracy lessons bwahahaah joke of the century.
you should have seen how your clueless president was ashamed and embarrassed in Cameroon yesterday. grin grin grin Nigerians leading the gulf of guinea in piracy ,oil bunkering, theft etc , Giant wink indeed
Just tell me where you copied this from and i will let you off the hook. Like i said earlier you should rather concentrate on getting your country liberated from the chains of bondage of the octogenarian puppet Paul Biya and his french masters.

I guess you are from southern cameroun; a place that has been severely marginalized by francophone cameroun. Are you not ashamed of being treated as a second class citizen in your country? A place where no body has held any reasonable government position for 52 yrs, rather you are here on nairaland flexing your muscles and admiring our beautiful ladies cheesy I know you are wishing your people were not manipulated into choosing to be part of Cmeroon instead of joining Nigeria in the referendum in the early 60's hence your obsession with Nigeria and nigerians. http://baretanews..com/2013/05/celebration-52-years-of-reunification.html

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ebankole: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kpimp:

Nigerians are far from being a xenophobic.visit naija nd u will be convinced.

Which niegeria are u talkin aboit? nija love white. And nija pple are to busy to care about any foreigners infact if u are black NG wil hardly recog u-so much pple on the street of nija.i dont knw the NG u are quotin o

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA:

Excuse me beautiful one, did you mean Baby Madiba's health?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by CodeHouse: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
I have a friend in SA, a Nigerian. He said Nigerians in SA, most of them are taking their girl friends, some are into 419, Yahoo, some are into drugs for real, while others are playing safe, like him is a hair dresser. Well we can't take all the blame though, SA's are corrupt too big time, but hey! It's their country, wetin man go do...I get news all day that Nigerians in SA are really out shinning those guys, so dem dey vex
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
olewao: Its high time Nigerians put Nigeria in order and stop this nonsense of fighting with everyone (Ghana, UK, S.A, Kenya, Malaysia etc).

Vote in leader that will make Nigerians be proud of living and investing in Nigeria and not make them run all over the world and be treated like leaches!

NIGERIANS WAKE UP! DEMAND GOOD GOVERNANCE!

Tribalism and corruption is KILLING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Mutaino7(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2013

Oga camerounpride where did u get this yur data's abi u dey work 4 all d listed people u mention. 9jirians will never claim being perfect but am yet to see an African president to command streetwise and international respect lyk OBJ [bring charles taylor saga in memory and how George bush is forced to reckon with baba who he tot he cud treat lyk scum.] Ask george sirleaf the brain behind her entrance in2 the office of president. even at retirement OBJ still commands respect in AFRICA. Am yet to see any africa country that is as accomodating as nigeria. itz only in 9ja a somalian, ghanian, S.A will enter without visa or being excorted in2 an asylum or refugee camp(so even were given 9ja names e.g suzanne wenger was called adunni olorissa and she was given full rite of participation in the worship of ifa and osun). I stand corrected though with resonable facts and witness to testify. lastly i wudnt say 9ja is the best country in africa but i will say 9ja is the only country in africa dat loves her neighbors more than her ownself.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: stop mesmerizing our country men with those packages at your rear, we have better things to focus on lipsrsealed
what the bl.eep is wrong with you? There was absolutely nothing wrong in her statement you quoted, brov don't transfer the aggression you have for the naughty SAfricans to Nadia, she is lovely!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by druid06(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2013

What's your infactuation with Nigeria?. We the people acknowledge our fails and weakspot and in our own personal way are working to improve our nation. The least we want now is a foreigner from a 20th world country tell us how to live. I think it would good for everyone if you face your problems, we don't interfere with matter's involving your country, it's you business. It's not like there's anything special in cameroun.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by ikekings(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
**walks gently into the tread** Chei!!!! **guys breaking bottles, gals dey tear dia clothes**
**takes cover**... **unfollows**

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: is all good. You do remind me of one of my Cameroonian friend (though sadly late) ... like you, he had a strong head and we always had spirited discussions.
I know my 9ja peeps are hammering you with yabs but trust me you meet any of them in the street and they'll buy you a beer. However you may characterize nigerians we are a warm and friendly people.
cool cool. okay i know NLers don't represent your 160-200M people. wink
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lwkd. naijans always playing the innocent victims. you reap what you sow . period. if nigerians were law abiders in SA people would b more tolerant. See them insulting Sa, yet the same people were insulting Nigerien , Cameroonians and chadians because bokoharam leader is a nigerien .xenophobia is not only physical , but mental, moral, spiritual etc.

i rest my case
what nonsense are you talking about?
How many Nigeriens, chadians or cameroonians have been killed by Nigerians,you lame-brained obfuscated cameroonian?
Do you know how many Nigerian lives have been wasted by bokoharam,a terrorist group from Niger-republic?
You think if it were america or russia that were terrorised by BH, chad,cameroon and Niger-republic would not have been invaded.?
Thank you stars that Nigeria is not an aggressor nation,else those three countries would have annexed.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
druid06:

What's your infactuation with Nigeria?. We the people acknowledge our fails and weakspot and in our own personal way are working to improve our nation. The least we want now is a foreigner from a 20th world country tell us how to live. I think it would good for everyone if you face your problems, we don't interfere with matter's involving your country, it's you business. It's not like there's anything special in cameroun.
i don't do breastfeeding, go and whine somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Super1759: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: stop mesmerizing our country men with those packages at your rear, we have better things to focus on lipsrsealed
for the sake of manidba, let's respect them, what do you even know about SA
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
CodeHouse: I have a friend in SA, a Nigerian. He said Nigerians in SA, most of them are taking their girl friends, some are into 419, Yahoo, some are into drugs for real, while others are playing safe, like him is a hair dresser. Well we can't take all the blame though, SA's are corrupt too big time, but hey! It's their country, wetin man go do...I get news all day that Nigerians in SA are really out shinning those guys, so dem dey vex
They believe the root of the shining is drugs, which some Nigerians in SA are totally not into.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by pekelepekele(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Not their fault , we keep discovering oil in every part of the country but still no progress undecided . Some old bas. tards are sipping expensive wines with our money while the youths are drinking ice water lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
How come everyone hates Nigerians and Nigeria?

Perhaps, it's high time Nigerians did a proper soul searching.

Everyone can't be wrong about us - time to look at the man in the mirror!!

Why always Nigerians everywhere? undecided

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by solomon111(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

we are talking about xenophobia and hypocrisy . never said we are perfect , but at least we don't go about insulting people in their own land , but dude no matter how hard you twist it .NIgerians are the worldwide known crooks , deal with it . and you are as xenophobic as SA .period so stop whining like little girls.
Give me one example of Nigerian Xenophobia,you crazed buffon.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
onila:

Nigerians are some of the most welcoming africans

they even made a Nigerien a boko haram leader in Nigeria. . grin and even Chadian executives

a ghanaian or cameroonianpoverty will never do that

Lol
Inik:
Just tell me where you copied this from and i will let you off the hook. Like i said earlier you should rather concentrate on getting your country liberated from the chains of bondage of the octogenarian puppet Paul Biya and his french masters.

I guess you are from southern cameroun; a place that has been severely marginalized by francophone cameroun. Are you not ashamed of being treated as a second class citizen in your country? A place where no body has held any reasonable government position for 52 yrs, rather you are here on nairaland flexing your muscles and admiring our beautiful ladies cheesy I know you are wishing your people were not manipulated into choosing to be part of Cmeroon instead of joining Nigeria in the referendum in the early 60's hence your obsession with Nigeria and nigerians. http://baretanews..com/2013/05/celebration-52-years-of-reunification.html
we rejected Nigeria go and learn your history. We are proudly Cameroonian. government/leaders come and go. we are not marginalized and don't regret anything . stop making up stories. you must b Igbo always talking about secession .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.