Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (14127 Views)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by TheSourcerer: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Squillaci:

Gbam!
this post was since 2006 , now we're in 2020
Hello How's your morning going?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by TheSourcerer: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Seas:
SATAN HAS DONE HIS HOMEWORK...
Pls don't go 2 hell...lake of fire is not play play...
If Jesus said dia will be gnashing n wailing of teeth, he really meant it...
I just prayed dat d Lord will reveal Himself to U.
Did you know Tai Sholarin trained Pastor Kumuyi to be an atheist b4 God revealed himself to him...
Jesus Loves You. He wants U cos U're His image.
hmm

Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
If only you knew how happy I was seeing your name on Google as an atheist , And I really don't care anymore about waking people up, Nigeria has an average of 70 percent IQ of the average Nigerian , is it these ones that will see fact? Tbh I stay on my lane happy and content that there's actually no God , funny I used to think you were Muslim , btw I was born an Atheist
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by TheSourcerer: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
iRyan:

Are you Nigerian?
uh yeah why?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
uh yeah why?
I was going to ask which Nigerians parents you were born to because i know 99% of Nigerian parents are religious until I saw the point you were making.
We were all born without a belief system
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by TheSourcerer: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
iRyan:

I was going to ask which Nigerians parents you were born to because i know 99% of Nigerian parents are religious until I saw the point you were making.
We were all born without a belief system
Ijaw and Yoruba ,
Yes we are all born atheists , Irreligious till the stories are fed to us at a young age ,
Wait for a guy to me 23 and expose him to religion he would probably not care or find the stories real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.