Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (14130 Views)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by exu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
Why spell flogged with more g's and d's than is necessary, it adds nothing to your script.

Also, why flog me? Am I not a man-god worthy of your praise?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Exu

If you did not know already, being flogggedd is far more painful than being flogged!

They use more whips, that accounts for the extra g's and d's in the spelling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by lordimpaq(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2006
thank you reverend, for your explanation,

exu, your views are the weirdest i've eva seen,

but trust me, i've seeen weirder views than your wierdest views.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by exu(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2006
exu, your views are the weirdest i've eva seen,

but trust me, i've seeen weirder views than your wierdest views.

Clarity is such a beautiful thing.

Coherence is also beautiful.

The Bible is ugly.

Guess what you are?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by ajia23(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2006
exu

Do you compose poems? That was a very beautiful one.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Seun(m): 1:21am On Jul 18, 2006
I'm going to start my own church, anyway. Stay tuned!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:22am On Jul 18, 2006
talk Of l building Castles in the air LOL!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23am On Jul 18, 2006
wake Up and face Reality Seun, life aint a dream!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2006
Seun:

I'm going to start my own church, anyway. Stay tuned!

You? A church? Ha! Sarcasm is fun.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2006
retro:

You? A church? Ha! Sarcasm is fun.

Retro!

If you promise to sit next to me in Seuns new church, then I will surely attend grin grin grin
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2006
Zoltan!

Do I get to touch your privates?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by ajia23(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2006
retro

Why do you think seun cannot star a churh? Afterall you were calling to a new religion altogether when you asked us to worship Afeni.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2006
ajia23:

retro

Why do you think seun cannot star a churh? Afterall you were calling to a new religion altogether when you asked us to worship Afeni.

Oh? What religion was that? Look, if you cannot spot sarcasm, it's none of my business.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2006
retro:

Zoltan!

Do I get to touch your privates?

No, only the officers  grin
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2006
Reverend:

No, only the officers grin

Then no. I'm not going to his church. *Cries*.

I really wanted to touch them.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2006
retro:

Then no. I'm not going to his church. *Cries*.

I really wanted to touch them.

OK, I give in!

Your wish is my command. We will have to sit in the back row though grin grin
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2006
Yay!

Gosh, Zoltan! I've missed you! . . . Don't go!!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2006
AbOrMiNaTIon!!!! Retro, Im Surely gonna let the Great Afeni know bout U wanting to touch Rev. . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2006
Rhodalyn:

AbOrMiNaTIon!!!! Retro, I'm Surely going to let the Great Afeni know bout U wanting to touch Rev. . . . cheesy cheesy

Hahaha! I'll kill you before you do!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2006
retro:

Yay!

Gosh, Zoltan! I've missed you! . . . Don't go!!

Darling Retro

I am not going anywhere my sweety pie! I am here for you 24/7 like always!
My shoulder is yours whenever you need it!

Do not forget that you have a lifetime subscription to my Hug and Cuddle service  kiss kiss
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2006
Talking about shoulders . . . I need one right now.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2006
@ Retro

Drop me an email. I will answer you as soon as I get home!

kiss
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2006
retro:

Hahaha! I'll kill you before you do!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey!! Rve baby, that was a Really Cool msg U Sent me, Cheers, i thought that was Really nice Of ya kiss kiss smiley
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Ka: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2006
Seun,

You want to start your own church? What kind of heresy is this? Just because I turn my back for several months while I enter a supremely mystical trance in order to attain the Seventh Level of Wisdom, you think the time is right to create a Schism in the Temple of the Sacred Coconut?

Be warned now that I have set upon you the Mark of the Husk. This will cause you to say rational and intelligent things whenever you open your mouth. As a result, any potential convert will be completely turned off from your message, and you will experience failure in your attempt to establish a rival Temple. . . until you repent of your wickedness.

All other members, remember - there is only One True Temple! You are advised to hold fast to the Fellowship of the Frond while I mete out punishment to the Disobedient Divisive One.

May the Kinship of the Kernel be with you all.

((Very Reverend) (Ordained Elder (Evangelist)) (High Prophet ) (Commanding Cardinal (Sanctified Priest))) Ka.

1 Like

Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2006
Lmfao.
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2006
There is only one true church!

Forget the coconuts, mango's, bananas and gerkins, the way to go is to join 'The Church of the Kinky Mary Magdeline'

The Church of tomorrow for the sex loving, Hot people of today!

Maybe to cut costs we could merge the two? How about the Church of the Kinky Cocunut?

Hail the Hairy Nut's of the Kinky one!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
Zoltan, I'm already a member. By the way, do we get to have sex at CKMM?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by Reverend(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
Absolutely!

Below are the times. I will be extremely happy to deal with you on a personal basis and be your private tutor!

Monday to Fridays Quickies         10:00 - 12:00
The Saturday Love-in                  11:00 - 18:00
The Sunday Bonk                        10:00 -  16:00

1st Monday of each Month is the sexual miracle conference with orgy and barbecue!
Next Months star guests are Pastor Chris and his wife Anita who will give a naked Irish step dancing exhibition in the main hall!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2006
Reverend:

Absolutely!

Below are the times. I will be extremely happy to deal with you on a personal basis and be your private tutor!

Monday to Fridays Quickies 10:00 - 12:00
The Saturday Love-in 11:00 - 18:00
The Sunday Bonk 10:00 - 16:00

1st Monday of each Month is the sexual miracle conference with orgy and barbecue!
Next Months star guests are Pastor Chris and his wife Anita who will give a naked Irish step dancing exhibition in the main hall!

Yay! This is the best church ever!
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by lordimpaq(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2006
@reverend

are you really a reverend?
Re: Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? by retro(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
lordimpaq:

@reverend

are you really a reverend?

Of course! He has a job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.