Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25328 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by oswine(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
God bless psquare. More money on their. way it just like an investment.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by jodeci(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Men!!! it takes alot of guts to donate 5milla sha.

The hand of the giver will always be ontop.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by capip120(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just imagine how dis celebs are under pressure to do something they might not be willing to do, but because of what do public might say they just have to do it so as to save one of thier own. Nice one there by paul and peter okoye but one question dat comes to mind is what if it the person involved is an average nigerian wat will be d ratio and percentage of people to donate? How many media houses will keep u updated about that particular patient? Wat will be the reaction of celebs if confronted with d story? I bet everything will be moving at a slow pace! Wat am tryin to say in essence is dat life is life no mata whose life it is nobody's life can be taking lightly, infact i must thank them for the speedy donation they made in tryin to save ojb and as such want them to start donating to any patient sufering from any form of ailment, at least by so doing why won't naija be a better place if things are done without status or position?
Long Live Naija, Long live Africa
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Psaalmuel(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
dem fmale artiste nko....symphaty n tears cnt transplant diz na..*biko*.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Fabulous004(m): 4:48am On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Omo U guyz try well ooo. Kuduz to U guyz. Buh 1 tin botherin me is dat why others no fit donate money, coz recently 1 idiot just bought a brand new p***che worth over 100millions plus(+), and he heard of dis issue, well all the same God is Above watching Our movie the way we acted, later he then edit our work... I knw dat sure. Includin female artist sympathy wnt solve dis, buh just to rob male artist only they knw
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Gifted4all(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Now is the time to know who gat d money.p square personally i greet thee
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by tobyharwe(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2013
2face and dbanj nko? 15million suppose don complete sef!!! Abi dem wan make d situation a
money making machine?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2013
Nonsense if she really knows the exact amount it will cost for the kidney transplant or knows somewhere they can do it for lesser amount or free with good medical facility she should reach out and let them know not go about saying bullshit....stupid heifer

Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Elishfinzy(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2013
dey try god bless dem
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Psquare still richest Nigerian celebrities... Some usless yoruba wan confuse us via Dbanj gv 7mil. If Dbanj give 7mil, Mkel Psquare dem friend go give 20mil. Long Live Igbo nwe mmadu. We talk money, others talk nonsense!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by XavierSmiley: 4:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.

Chai!!! See beef ooº°˚˚°º!!! those who are donating aren't complaining! Make she go smoke mess!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by XavierSmiley: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2013
fredopayee: Psquare still richest Nigerian celebrities... Some usless yoruba wan confuse us via Dbanj gv 7mil. If Dbanj give 7mil, Mkel Psquare dem friend go give 20mil. Long Live Igbo nwe mmadu. We talk money, others talk nonsense!

Tribalistic Eeeeediot!!!

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Because Psquare give 5mil, ur useles brother said Dbanj give 7mil. Who useles pass here now? Me or u? Ofe mmanu! Onuku!
XavierSmiley:

Tribalistic Eeeeediot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl / Charly Boy Releases New Pictures / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.