Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25330 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by bankyblue(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
So how much is the balance left?

......For those of u that brought out this money, u source shall
Never run dry. IJN
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by kaeto(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
After yorubas will be denigrating igbos, promoting unecessary hate. Chinua Achebe died and you mocked, Ojukwu died and you also mocked us. Where are your hausa cousins? Where are your apc's? Your Tinubu's, fashola's? They are busy crowning their daughters market women leaders while one of their own is lieing ill. Only God can repay the gross ingratitude of you yorubas towards us. The same and only why you so hate GEJ, 'cos he has affiliation with igbos, God help us all in this Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by londoner: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
kaeto: After yorubas will be denigrating igbos, promoting unecessary hate. Chinua Achebe died and you mocked, Ojukwu died and you also mocked us. Where are your hausa cousins? Where are your apc's? Your Tinubu's, fashola's? They are busy crowning their daughters market women leaders while one of their own is lieing ill. Only God can repay the gross ingratitude of you yorubas towards us. The same and only why you so hate GEJ, 'cos he has affiliation with igbos, God help us all in this Nigeria..

^^^^^^Shame on you, for using this guys misfortune to base you xenophobic rant.

People who have given money to this man's cause are from all tribes and they also put you to shame.

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
kaeto: After yorubas will be denigrating igbos, promoting unecessary hate. Chinua Achebe died and you mocked, Ojukwu died and you also mocked us. Where are your hausa cousins? Where are your apc's? Your Tinubu's, fashola's? They are busy crowning their daughters market women leaders while one of their own is lieing ill. Only God can repay the gross ingratitude of you yorubas towards us. The same and only why you so hate GEJ, 'cos he has affiliation with igbos, God help us all in this Nigeria..
some people are really really mentally sick

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Impressive and God will continue to bless them . . Hope teh doctor could commence the operation while the rest of the money is being raised . . .
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Eneze1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
God bless them
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by shewanna: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
MEILYN: Nice1....i heard wizkid donated
3million naira? If this is true, den
certainly, naija celebrities are not as
wicked and heartless as you people
point dem out to be.....we are waiting
for D banj though

I heard Dbanj donated 7M! Very nice one if dats true
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Cuzz: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
if OJB is frm the south east u wl never see any donation frm d south west.kudos to my brothers for showing thru love wtout tribalism.
Nw let me expect missiles....
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by paulkhalifa(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...
i heard d'banj donated 7 m
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Where are the self-acclaimed rich nlers: billyonaire, yuzedo, Okija juju, etc?

Where's newly turned evangelist OBJ (Obasanjo)?

TB Joshua and his miraculous hands?

Pastor Adeboye nko?

The gods are watching........

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by ritzyview(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
una too much jor.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by bheemz(f): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
good one guys!God bless u. eyah OJB is really looking soooo lean God is ur strenght wa yee!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adelaja70(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Your mumu level na GRADE A.....Idiat.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2013

Do we have to really make everything become a tribal war?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by sunzie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
When I heard about his illness,the first thought that came to my mind was that D'bang should be able to shoulder this.
Well kudos to those who are standing up for their fellow brother...
May God continue to enrich them and heal OJB...
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adewasco2k(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice one if true!! oboy this dude go drive Bentley after the transplant oo grin

I wish him a successful transplant
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Kirinwa: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...

I believe the amount is complete. You're counting the money that you hear.What of those of anonymous donors or those that donated straight to the bank account? Am glad OJB's problem is solved.Let's stop harassing our celebs joor.I know Nigerians will want to cash in on opportunities like this. Even if the money is complete it won't be said. Easy money tins.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
fredopayee:
Dem get felenty money. Also, der money pass piti or fiti naira. Ewu ugwu.
Pathetic fellow being tongue
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kirinwa:

I believe the amount is complete. You're counting the money that you hear.What of those of anonymous donors or those that donated straight to the bank account? Am glad OJB's problem is solved.Let's stop harassing our celebs joor.I know Nigerians will want to cash in on opportunities like this. Even if the money is complete it won't be said. Easy money tins.
Yes oo, dat money is complete even wit extra #500 cos I remember dat yesterday I specifically gave my salesgirl #500 plus acct numba to pay in, shikena!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Afroconnect: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
True Nigerians-but nomoreloss and co make sure you dont rip OJB off ooh,any money left ubspent should be handed to OJB to help get him back on track.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
nairaland.com/1340495/succour-renal-patient-unilorin-donates

this young guy needs just 500k can we help him plsssssss
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by emmaliveth10(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
I "PERSONALLY" say may GOD bless them more....
well done guys!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
gmyguy: He'll need a lot more money than 15 million naira eventually. The cost of his lifelong drugs are quite expensive....monthly drugs are just a bit shy away from the million naira mark. he will have to live a different lifestyle...He needs a lot of financial support. kidney failure is not a small walk in the park

First of all, a committee was set up and saddled with the responsibilities of estimating and sourcing for money for the procedure. That was a great move!

Now, they got it all wrong by not making their reports clear to all the celebrities they tagged their twitter message of donation to. But instead, they tried blackmailing people with alternative twitter handles.

I challenge them to make clear the real amount that's needed for transplant, dialysis, a year medication in details.
I also challenge them to make known the amount that has been realized so far.

This hide and seek approach was exactly the reason some people held back for a while.

Also tell me how this committee's approach is different from what Nigerian politicians are doing?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by cupid4ig(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.
so why are u posting this ur stupiiiiiiddddddd comment on every post huh? undecided undecided undecided
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by aktolly54(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by AlPicapcI(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
thanks duo, God bless you, where all this yoruba singers na, dem don use money do owambe....nice, olu maintain, etc.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Where are the self-acclaimed rich nlers: billyonaire, yuzedo, Okija juju, etc?

Where's newly turned evangelist OBJ (Obasanjo)?

TB Joshua and his miraculous hands?

Pastor Adeboye nko?

The gods are watching........

Aside from the fact that those names are faceless and might as well be Nland handles of a 22 years old broke azz LASPOTECH students.....they might be more dedicated to helping the less priviledged. The unhead..the down throden.

I don't know about OBJ and G.O....buut its clear TB Joshua is more into helping the less priviledged than celebrities.

BTW, all these guys may have donated hence why its necessary for the committee to make the names and amount public. Otherwise we should just keep shut about who donated and who didn't.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by othuskyTM(m): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
calculator!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Smh 4 some of my fellow Nigerian & Nairaland BEANS! Cos ibo guys donated #5M, it automatically turned igbo tribal exhultation! Somebody granpapa carry 7 bags of cements, dem say na juju! Buhari sneezes, some ppl blood begin boil! Amaechi stood like a man, sentimental tribal bigots dem start 2 dey call am 2nd fiddle! Whetin? Make I pull my boxer give una?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by capuro(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.

4 good points analysing how naive you are. Somebody is dying u busy analysing points. So u expect him to start listing what and what the money will be used for? If he lies about the cost of his treatment, leave him to his fate instead of taking to social media to discourage good hearted nigerians from saving a life. U and ur lady should move ahead, broke ass n*gger
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
If we flip the story around does anyone think Dbanj , Whizkid , Davido or even OJB would do the same for Nigga raw, Ikechukwu or PSquare ?

Who paid for ngozi Nwosu surgery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edoiche Dumps APGA, Joins PDP / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.