Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25332 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by domido(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...
NA WA OOOO SO U DEY COUNT THE MONEY.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
kaeto: After yorubas will be denigrating igbos, promoting unecessary hate. Chinua Achebe died and you mocked, Ojukwu died and you also mocked us. Where are your hausa cousins? Where are your apc's? Your Tinubu's, fashola's? They are busy crowning their daughters market women leaders while one of their own is lieing ill. Only God can repay the gross ingratitude of you yorubas towards us. The same and only why you so hate GEJ, 'cos he has affiliation with igbos, God help us all in this Nigeria..

Find out who sponsored ngozi nwosu surgery
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
If we flip the story around does anyone think Dbanj , Whizkid , Davido or even OJB would do the same for Nigga raw, Ikechukwu or PSquare ?
This is not a tribalistic issue. I am sure tribe is not driving anyone.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Teeklef(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Rooneyboy]

[b][color=#006600]Y not

So that people like u will be aware that they've made their own contributions.

Still waiting for D'Banj to make his ooo---- stingy mod@fucka, when I think of D'Banj I remember J J Okocha, When I see Don Jazzy, I remember Kanu Nwakwo.
Shut up,dbanj has just drop #7million,eja nla is not wicked,dbanj oyato jare
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by extraflyfineboy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abdul Adam56: May God reward them.how about star boi?

We heard he has given N3m. U, what have u dropped??

I want to use this medium to invite u all 4 the Event "WHaT aTtracTs Men To womEn" which will hold tomorrow Sat/June/13 to partake in this event always log on to http://umehoma..com or like this page to be updated http://facebook.com/umehomafq
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Great! I love PSquare. Their pockets will continue to grow and grow, in fact it will overflow sef!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adconline(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I don't understand what you mean its her field....so shes a doctor? and he is suppose to shop around for the cheapest

hospital to do the transplant...so 4 months later he can get kidney infection and have to raise money again? if he says he

needs 15 million then that's what he needs.....it no ones business to go on instagram and attack him for asking for too

much when you dont have personal details on the situation......are you in Nigeria?

Another stupid post! Someone is saying that less than $100k gets a transplant done based on her experience and you are typing stuff without fact. Is Instagram the problem or the amount? This is an absurd and illogical argument. Her position as a foundation owner qualifies her to make such a claim. U don't need to be a doctor to know this since we are not talking about diagnosis. Medical tourism planners can help you with pricing. There is not thing to speculate that Ms Ibrahim takes her patients to sub-standard hospital. So show us facts no speculation!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by nosike3(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
tongue must everyone donate? Why are guys calling names? lipsrsealed
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by hahket: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wia timaya even deh sef while dis donatin stuf is stil goin on
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
hahket: Wia timaya even deh sef while dis donatin stuf is stil goin on
and that guy that calls himself 9ice

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank God for Psquare.I wsih some more ppl with much money could do the same so this his health issue will be wrapped up once and for all.I'm sure the guy is getting quite uncomfortable with all this our front and back debating
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adconline(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

what do you know about critical thinking?
It's not in ur dictionary and above your pay grade. Ask Google or Siri!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Humphreydis(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
kreami diva: Ibo boys na emesi ife ike! No dulling... kiss kiss
....one tin about Ibo boys is that dey dnt talk much....all dey do is talk money!...is ok!!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by silibaba: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
unlessgod: Omo Psquare try ooo,,, nice one i think 11m is complete OJB need more 4m...
calculator
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by gudmind: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank God for ur genorous donation .. May God continue to bless nd lift u guys higher .. IJN amen. Weldone brothers .. Love ya.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Adinije(f): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank you Psquare, God bless you guys
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
You guys are getting something wrong.

There is great silence over where the donor comes from.

See, i just lost a friend because he has no donor for his transplant. It is against the law to use monetary coaxing to get a donor but believe it or not, the donor of this kidney(s) for OJB should be smiling home with not less than 5million each if they are two.

So for someone to say 100k$ is too much may not understand this side of the treatment.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
adconline:
It's not in ur dictionary and above your pay grade. Ask Google or Siri!

Man nairaland has really given all you Talika hoodlums the opportunity to really disrespect people....my God..someone like

you that would have to carry my bags for me when i land at Muritala air port and call me Sir...is now insulting me on

nairaland.....I cant continue a conversation with Omo Jatijati
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Toks2008: You guys are getting something wrong.

There is great silence over where the donor comes from.

See, i just lost a friend because he has no donor for his transplant. It is against the law to use monetary coaxing to get a donor but believe it or not, the donor of this kidney(s) for OJB should be smiling home with not less than 5million each if they are two.

So for someone to say 100k$ is too much may not understand this side of the treatment.

donors , i think that must have been sorted out before arriving at the price .
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Toks2008(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:

donors , i think that must have been sorted out before arriving at the price .

yes. But they are not to mention it but should be kept secret. But i believe not less than 5m should go for the donor if its just one kidney.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Toks2008:

yes. But they are not to mention it but should be kept secret. But i believe not less than 5m should go for the donor if its just one kidney.
but they are not talking about donors
at least i havent read about ojb talking about it ,all the clamor has been on monetary issues
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Toks2008(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:
but they are not talking about donors
at least i havent read about ojb talking about it ,all the clamor has been on monetary issues

They must never say anything about this. Its all sorted out.

The friend of mine who passed on has just 7million available but we tried to get a donor for 3m but no one was interested saying the sum is too small.

So they must never talk about the money sidelined for donor cos its against the law even in India to give money for kidney donation but im 100% certain not less than 5m will go to the donor even if the person is a family member.

Do you think its easy to donate a kidney?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Toks2008:

They must never say anything about this. Its all sorted out.

The friend of mine who passed on has just 7million available but we tried to get a donor for 3m but no one was interested saying the sum is too small.

So they must never talk about the money sidelined for donor cos its against the law even in India to give money for kidney donation but im 100% certain not less than 5m will go to the donor even if the person is a family member.

Do you think its easy to donate a kidney?
well i have been reading stories of how asians are selling their kidneys for 500 dollars , imagine one even sold it for an ipad , did u hear about those stories too

The Guardian reported Sunday that ill patients might pay as much as $200,000 for a kidney, travelling to countries such as China, India and Pakistan, where destitute donors are willing to have a kidney removed for as little as $5,000.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/demand-kidneys-worldwide-sparks-dramatic-rise-illegal-organ-sales-report-article-1.1085925#ixzz2XXUSOSI0

How much does a Bangladeshi kidney sell for?

The average quoted price is $1,500. The market, it started more than 10 years before, and the kidneys' price was higher and it has gradually dropped. After donation, post transplantation, the poor Bangladeshis receive different amounts. In one case, a poor Bangladeshi, a 23-, 24-year-old boy, received only $600, and he was promised $1,600 to $1,700. In my study, 81 percent of the sellers didn't receive money they were promised.

http://www.livescience.com/19237-illegal-kidney-organ-trade.html
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adconline(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Man nairaland has really given all you Talika hoodlums the opportunity to really disrespect people....my God..someone like

you that would have to carry my bags for me when i land at Muritala air port and call me Sir...is now insulting me on

nairaland.....I cant continue a conversation with Omo Jatijati
It's called Murtala Muhammed Airport not "Muritala Air port" it's above your reasoning to understand simple things. You don't even know how to write the name of the airport.. Google and Siri are ur best friends! Experienced travelers don't talk about MMA cos it's one of the worst airports.

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by andyanders: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
peteremu: Peter and Paul has done it again,.,, Psquare just Donated 5Million Naira To Save OJB's Life,,,, Wow Cool
[img]http://3.bp..com/-XLVXo5aaxrc/UczbJljivUI/AAAAAAABzeM/JdLTF_AW1Is/s1600/BNzhAePCYAANPox.jpg+large.jpg[/img]
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/psquare-donated-5m-for-ojbs-kidney.html

That;'good. I can see Mr. Foster the guy that produces at the back of them all. That's great for my people, PSquare .
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:
well i have been reading stories of how asians are selling their kidneys for 500 dollars , imagine one even sold it for an ipad , did u hear about those stories too

The Guardian reported Sunday that ill patients might pay as much as $200,000 for a kidney, travelling to countries such as China, India and Pakistan, where destitute donors are willing to have a kidney removed for as little as $5,000.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/demand-kidneys-worldwide-sparks-dramatic-rise-illegal-organ-sales-report-article-1.1085925#ixzz2XXUSOSI0

How much does a Bangladeshi kidney sell for?

The average quoted price is $1,500. The market, it started more than 10 years before, and the kidneys' price was higher and it has gradually dropped. After donation, post transplantation, the poor Bangladeshis receive different amounts. In one case, a poor Bangladeshi, a 23-, 24-year-old boy, received only $600, and he was promised $1,600 to $1,700. In my study, 81 percent of the sellers didn't receive money they were promised.

http://www.livescience.com/19237-illegal-kidney-organ-trade.html

oh my GOD
Anyways, my people perish for lack of know;ledge they say. But there is a new law against monatery enticement. Nevertheless, i believe many people may not have this knowledge you shared about willing donors for a paltry sum. I was never aware of this too.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Malawian: ojb is an ika-igbo !!! forget the babatunde o.
Lol...thought they said Ika is not Igbo. undecidedundecided
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by ddeola: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thanks brodas,may God richly reward you token of love.Keep on shining guys!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Toks2008:

oh my GOD
Anyways, my people perish for lack of know;ledge they say. But there is a new law against monatery enticement. Nevertheless, i believe many people may not have this knowledge you shared about willing donors for a paltry sum. I was never aware of this too.
it has been going on for years ,a chinese boy sold his kidney for an ipad , can u believe that ,but people have been jailed for selling human organs

a cartel is involved and many people have been killed just in order to harvest their body organs , it is a terrible trade i must tell u , very very very dangerous circle but billions are made every year, i cant go into details but lets just pray that we wont be in the need for a transplant
but what i dont know is how long a person that has a transplant cant last or live after the transplant .

http://news.yahoo.com/chinese-teen-sells-kidney-buy-iphone-ipad-072601309.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9191325/Chinese-boy-sells-kidney-to-buy-iPad.html

http://gizmodo.com/5899739/chinese-kid-sells-his-kidney-for-an-ipad-and-iphone-suffers-renal-failure
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
on one hand...decent human beings are donating money to save a life.....on the other...you have this Ghana dog..Juliet

Ibrahim complaining that the money is too much.....what a terrible piece of human being......if you have complaints about

the amount...just call the guy and talk to him....not blast a dying guy in public like this.....such an idiiot...this is the

same girl that said shes hotter than Kim

That b.iatch is not half as beautiful as my housemaid..God bless p.square
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
kaeto: After yorubas will be denigrating igbos, promoting unecessary hate. Chinua Achebe died and you mocked, Ojukwu died and you also mocked us. Where are your hausa cousins? Where are your apc's? Your Tinubu's, fashola's? They are busy crowning their daughters market women leaders while one of their own is lieing ill. Only God can repay the gross ingratitude of you yorubas towards us. The same and only why you so hate GEJ, 'cos he has affiliation with igbos, God help us all in this Nigeria..

Chai,U the most 'foolishest" person on earth'

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by donaldmac: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
GOD BLESS PSQUARE... OBVIOUSLY DBANJ HAS GIVEN OUT HIZ SOUL SO DONT EXPECT HIM TO B HUMANE TO DONATE ANYTIN... HE HAZ BEEN A FAILURE SINCE HE LEFT DONJAZZY.... I PITY HIM SHAAA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. / Francis Odega Celebrate Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.