Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25329 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by chei: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2013
The song that made P Square a household name in naija and many other was produced by OJB. You don't expect them to fold their arms and watch him die.
BIG UP to the Okoye bros.

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
I think its time Seun and Linda donate something no matter how small both of them are celebrities too even due they are not popular as other celebrities but all the money they make through traffic and advert rates are enough to drop some thing. BTW kudos to them for promoting his case through their respective sites

5 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by kellight28(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I think its time Seun and Linda donate something no matter how small both of them are celebrities too even due they are not popular as other celebrities but all the money they make through traffic and advert rates are enough to drop some thing. BTW kudos to them for promoting his case through their respective sites
hmmm
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Dude....you and Ibrahim are two immature people....so when someone is dying instagram is the best place to attack them?

did i say her points wasnt valid? only an idiiot would go on instagram to say what she said....even if hes asking for too

much money.....she should call him ans ask him how much does he really need...thats the proper way to do things.....she

just wanted some publicity thats why she went on instagram.....and that that girl is not even hotter than kim

kardashian's left pinky...she looks like an Egyptian zombie with an make-over.....

Means you are on the same page with Juliet then. Only difference is that she took to instergram to remind Nigerians of due process and transparency.

Cheers!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by nukickz(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Am touched by dis seriously.... grin cool to show brotherly love...
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nuzo1(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2013
SlyIg: Before you start transporting your post from one thread to the other, have you and your so called 'valid point maker' donated anything?

Enough of your valid point abeg before you discourage others from donating.

Btw, weldone to the duo,P^2.

If a new thread springs up and requires a point I made 7 years ago, you can bet on your dinner that I will pull it out and repost.

Neither Juliet nor I are discouraging anybody. Its just sad that it took a foreigner to remind us of what due process, details and transparency means. A thing we constantly ask of our leaders only to turn around and think this case should be different.

And no, I haven't donated and will not be donating soon. I visit general hospitals as much as I can....and I come acrross thousands of cancer, kidney and liver patients. All I could do in most cases is pay for their proper feeding and bed space as they turn born-again and await painfully for their final return to the lord.

I rather keep doing this than send such money to a celebrity whose friends can and will sponsor his/her treatment.

I refuse to be a hypocrite!

“Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it.” - Confucius

5 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by unlessgod: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
I Think say the money don complete na,, Dbanj Just drop 7milla now
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Lilimax(f): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
kreami diva: Ibo boys na emesi ife ike! No dulling... kiss kiss
Say it loud sis cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by chicbenita(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
na wa o what does this gat to do with Ibo boys na,,, grin
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by redcliff: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
chei: The song that made P Square a household name in naija and many other was produced by OJB. You don't expect them to fold their arms and watch him die.
BIG UP to the Okoye bros.

you are very stewpid. what songs did OJB produce for them? mum.u

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
How much is remaining now and how many more weeks does he have left?!

angry
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Tafee(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
wow so to become producer sweet i go change carrier
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ahmed0336 :
Am impress impressed grin
olodo grin av corrected it 4 you wink grin
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Newcrescent(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
I computed the donations so far and was quite impress with the moneys:
D'Banj - 7m
Nyanyan - 1m
Wiz kid - 3m
P Square - 5m
Mercy Johnson - 1m
Ice Prince - .5m (i.e. 500k)
Don Jazzy - 1m
Ruggedy Baba - 1m

Please, who has other updates?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Geomac: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Very kind of you guys (P-Saquare)
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by saint047(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tank God for their life o.e no easy
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
UNCONFIRMED REPORT HAS IT THAT DBANJ JUST DONATED A WHOOPING 7MILLION NAIRA TOWARDS OJB OPERATION
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by everyday: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Na wah.Do these Nigerian music artistes make so much money
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
New crescent: I computed the donations so far and was quite impress with the moneys:
D'Banj - 7m
Nyanyan - 1m
Wiz kid - 3m
P Square - 5m
Mercy Johnson - 1m
Don Jazzy - 1m
Ruggedy Baba - 1m

Meaning say the Money don complete na?! angry

Shoooo...
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Mccoynelly(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
murimoney: olodo grin av corrected it 4 you wink grin
hahaha u no well oo lols very funny,,,
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by victoria2: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
on one hand...decent human beings are donating money to save a life.....on the other...you have this Ghana dog..Juliet

Ibrahim complaining that the money is too much.....what a terrible piece of human being......if you have complaints about

the amount...just call the guy and talk to him....not blast a dying guy in public like this.....such an idiiot...this is the

same girl that said shes hotter than Kim
Don't mind d girl with her stupid talk.Who even asked 4her opinion? Mtchew! ...@psquare, u guyz r da BOMB! Ehee,dis is what i want 2hear!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by 50calibre(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kudos to psquare, Igbo boys always live up to expectation, no wonder God is blessing them.

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hmmm.. OJB berrra move to anoda location because kidnappers in surulere are not sleeping, once the money complete N15milla they will move into action.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Booty4me: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tuface des sed donated
1.5 million(still not
confirmed)even if he
hasn't donated we can
just leave him alone
even when we know
OJB produced his
African queen Hit
track,he has so many
family
responsibilty,taking care
of three women and six
children isn't easy
coupled with the fact
pero's three kids are in
america,so much money
involved,and he's Dad is
currently in india
too__Abeg so many of
dis celebs have families
and issues to handle
too_God please bless
more people to help
OJB_and OJB run to
Jesus now_Hes all u
need__U will have a
succesful kidney
transplant as the money
will be complete
Today_God bless all who
Donated in
Cash,prayers,soliciting
for funds(seun).dis
Advert seun is doing
here for him,people pay
thousands for
advert ooo cos dis site
na d best for Africa.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
on one hand...decent human beings are donating money to save a life.....on the other...you have this Ghana dog..Juliet

Ibrahim complaining that the money is too much.....what a terrible piece of human being......if you have complaints about

the amount...just call the guy and talk to him....not blast a dying guy in public like this.....such an idiiot...this is the

same girl that said shes hotter than Kim
and DAT gal DAT her legs look lyk capital letter K said dis?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by victoria2: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Meaning say the Money don complete na?! angry

Shoooo...
NOOOO! More contributions plz,remember he go chop food after hospital make im recover wella b4 ịm go start biz o
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by toprealman: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
The rise and fall of Juliet ibrahim. From now on, I choose to see her as an empty shallow minded twit. If she can think like this, her mind must be very vile.
I suppose she knows what tomorrow holds for her. Well time will tell.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by bizzle2: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
excellent initiative from psquare, dey're prob the highest donors at the moment.I wonder where all dese folks boasting of owning mansions in the sky and driving million dollar cars are ....

by the way,sorry to post here, jst in case someone here needs a bold 5
https://www.nairaland.com/1340304/blackberry-9900-bold-5-boxed
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Dsdada: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
true talk!same goes to our mega rich men-who in my opinion are not rich, but have taken over the wealth of us all. they should help the common man who cannot afford to use the internet, but is dying because he can't afford 20k medication. God help us
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by 50calibre(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
New crescent: I computed the donations so far and was quite impress with the moneys:
D'Banj - 7m
Nyanyan - 1m
Wiz kid - 3m
P Square - 5m
Mercy Johnson - 1m
Don Jazzy - 1m
Ruggedy Baba - 1m

If this list is for real, then the 16million has been raised
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.
Guy, are U human? If that attention seeker does one her "stunts" U follow suit? Don't U see her action as vile? Jeeeeeeeez... No one knows what tomorrow brings, dear. And don't bias this means of helping a human, thank God he has a chance to live and yes, he will live through Christ who strenghtens us, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Eniola Badmus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.