Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant (25327 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MEILYN(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
D banj 7million? Na wa oo, dis guy dey vex ooo + 3million wizkid.....ppl 4rm d west re doing well.....shebi na ona dey call igbos?.....Olamide,Burna boy,Tonto Dike,M.i,Kennis Music....where ona dey? Hehehehe na wa oo
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
chei: The song that made P Square a household name in naija and many other was produced by OJB. You don't expect them to fold their arms and watch him die.
BIG UP to the Okoye bros.
You are a bloody liar. P square themselves said OJB has never produced any song for them.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Chimerase(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
chei: The song that made P Square a household name in naija and many other was produced by OJB. You don't expect them to fold their arms and watch him die.
BIG UP to the Okoye bros.
dnt say wat u dnt knw, wich yeye song OJB do for psquare, abi na TU FACE african queen u wn taalk abt?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by mikky2k2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Symphony007: And they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o! :-XAnd they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o!
yes so dat nairalanders like u will see cuz niaja like to see who and who wey don donate
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by adconline(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Dude....you and Ibrahim are two immature people....so when someone is dying instagram is the best place to attack them?

did i say her points wasnt valid? only an idiiot would go on instagram to say what she said....even if hes asking for too

much money.....she should call him ans ask him how much does he really need...thats the proper way to do things.....she

just wanted some publicity thats why she went on instagram.....and that that girl is not even hotter than kim

kardashian's left pinky...she looks like an Egyptian zombie with an make-over.....

Typical Naija rant.
Why didn't you answer/critique/address one of the points listed by OP?instead you resorted to emotional card of scaring folks with death. Age of critical thinking is dead in Naija.
Do you know anything about objective experience? Someone who has a kidney foundation is far more experienced in kidney related treatment than someone who has not. Her experience is emprical while your rants are nothing.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by akinzyakin(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
On point!!!...luv dis guyz
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by donem: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Symphony007: And they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o! :-XAnd they had to retweet it for the world to see? I did'nt say anything o!
Yes let them tweet it so that peeps calling them all sort of names as been stingy will desist from doing so, i bet u would have called them names if they didnt donated.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eh ehn? Wen dem dey sing "baby u must chop my money", u think say dem just carry mic dey fool thiaselves? Money is very many my friend grin

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
We the Ohanesze Ndi Igbo, have personally come to say big thank you to our illustrious sons. Nna, amusi unu ike...... Personally from .. Ibo dudes and babes. When it comes to money na we dey make thinngs happen, when it comes to mouth na yoruba.. Ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
fredopayee: We the Ohanesze Ndi Igbo, have personally come to say big thank you to our illustrious sons. Nna, amusi unu ike...... Personally from .. Ibo dudes and babes. When it comes to money na we dey make thinngs happen, when it comes to mouth na yoruba.. Ndi ofe mmanu.
Omo, nor go let hatred & high BP kill u 4 nathin ooo

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
adconline:
Typical Naija rant.
Why didn't you answer/critique/address one of the points listed by OP?instead you resorted to emotional card of scaring folks with death. Age of critical thinking is dead in Naija.
Do you know anything about objective experience? Someone who has a kidney foundation is far more experienced in kidney related treatment than someone who has not. Her experience is emprical while your rants are nothing.

what do you know about critical thinking?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
MEILYN: D banj 7million? Na wa oo, dis guy dey vex ooo + 3million wizkid.....ppl 4rm d west re doing well.....shebi na ona dey call igbos?.....Olamide,Burna boy,Tonto Dike,M.i,Kennis Music....where ona dey? Hehehehe na wa oo
Olodo, is MI from Igbo part??
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Ojestas(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
dats y dey r progressing...**GIVERS NEVA LACK**
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

what do you know about critical thinking?
Stop making noise. The lady knws what she is saying cus its her field.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by fredopayee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Omo, nor go let hatred & high BP kill u 4 nathin ooo
Dem get felenty money. Also, der money pass piti or fiti naira. Ewu ugwu.

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by tutu1: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice one, Omo OJB money done they pass 16 million oh lol I hope he gets best treatment but please guyz where is Dbanj Njanla or how do they call him, the Mr Blame it on the money, so he doesn't want to do some publicity stunt or show some kindness at least hmmm I am watching
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Tczar(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice1.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by shellyboi: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
More grease to ur Elbow psquare, thnks for saving Ojb...cheers!!!
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
fredopayee:
Stop making noise. The lady knws what she is saying cus its her field.

I don't understand what you mean its her field....so shes a doctor? and he is suppose to shop around for the cheapest

hospital to do the transplant...so 4 months later he can get kidney infection and have to raise money again? if he says he

needs 15 million then that's what he needs.....it no ones business to go on instagram and attack him for asking for too

much when you dont have personal details on the situation......are you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
If we flip the story around does anyone think Dbanj , Whizkid , Davido or even OJB would do the same for Nigga raw, Ikechukwu or PSquare ?
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Moshood91(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Dude....you and Ibrahim are two immature people....so when someone is dying instagram is the best place to attack them?

did i say her points wasnt valid? only an idiiot would go on instagram to say what she said....even if hes asking for too

much money.....she should call him ans ask him how much does he really need...thats the proper way to do things.....she

just wanted some publicity thats why she went on instagram.....and that that girl is not even hotter than kim

kardashian's left pinky...she looks like an Egyptian zombie with an make-over.....

Fallacy committed: Argumentum ad hominem (abusive).
Why leave the argument and attack the person? Logical Truth and validity hurts.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by tonardo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
I just deposited 4 million into OJB unable account....
Please mod. Front page sharp sharp..
Even if you can't donate with money..
Donate with tweets on Twitter please...

I KNOW SAY MONEY NO BE PROBLEM.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
toprealman: The rise and fall of Juliet ibrahim. From now on, I choose to see her as an empty shallow minded twit. If she can think like this, her mind must be very vile.
I suppose she knows what tomorrow holds for her. Well time will tell.
i wont like to take sides in this issue ,now the money ojb asked for is complete and we should all pray for a successful operation.
but the point raised by that ghanian lady has been raised also by many experts in the medical feild .but my question is this if at the end of the day it all comes out that the figure was inflated ,what shall we do?this means that nigerians will be very very wary of helping anyone that comes out asking for help.
lets just pray that the ghanian lady is wrong
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Uclloyd28(m): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Plz, someone should confirm these donations....Mikel 10mil, Dbanj 7mil n Wizkid 3mil
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
Uclloyd28: Plz, someone should confirm these donations....Mikel 10mil, Dbanj 7mil n Wizkid 3mil
mikel?
torres 20 million

1 Like

Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
chicbenita: na wa o what does this gat to do with Ibo boys na,,, grin
First off, modify your post and type 'Igbo'. Then can you get some attention.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
texaco1:
i wont like to take sides in this issue ,now the money ojb asked for is complete and we should all pray for a successful operation.
but the point raised by that ghanian lady has been raised also by many experts in the medical feild .but my question is this if at the end of the day it all comes out that the figure was inflated ,what shall we do?this means that nigerians will be very very wary of helping anyone that comes out asking for help.
lets just pray that the ghanian lady is wrong
valid point. But in the spirit of christian giving, a friend or partner or neighbour can give more than the amount required, and just in case, for future use. That's what friendship is all about. TeamGoodFriends#
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by texaco1: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

valid point. But in the spirit of christian giving, a friend or partner or neighbour can give more than the amount required, and just in case, for future use. That's what friendship is all about. TeamGoodFriends#
i that ur point is exactly what his collegues are doing .they will give him more than he needs so that even after the operation he will have something to fall back on
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by jahlove4jah: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

i can remember reading something online that the transplant will cost 60k dollars and the 40k will be used for rehabilitation
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Godson201333(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Omo Psquare try oo more grease to ur elbow
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Malawian(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Guy nothing oh but it seems his southwest brothers has abandon him na only east guys and a south guy are the ones helping out but I trust our southwest big boys they will not disappoint, expecting their donations too
ojb is an ika-igbo !!! forget the babatunde o.
Re: PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

1. Why must people be harrassed/coersed into such donation when they may have uncles, aunties and other relations that may be needing their help?

2. And yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.

4. And yes, she has every right to claim to be more beautiful than Kim K. Alot of people in the streets of Bahrain, Iran and even Poto Rico are far more beautiful than Kim K but it has never been only about beauty....your lineage, publicity, location, line of work, carriage, finace, friends makes the difference.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.
He'll need a lot more money than 15 million naira eventually. The cost of his lifelong drugs are quite expensive....monthly drugs are just a bit shy away from the million naira mark. he will have to live a different lifestyle...He needs a lot of financial support. kidney failure is not a small walk in the park

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.