Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45789 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Jibsonified(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Was it not recently Fashola approved cremation... why can't they advise him to take d lead in cremating his dead body instead of vainly occupying space with such a flagrant amount of money which can be used to touch millions of lives and NOT JUST A DEAD BODY angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by olawaletaiwo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
God! proposing statement,i m not sure,but God knows
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Neither heaven nor hell is for sale! Its freely attainable by ones thoughts, deeds, actions. Even the rich man begged for a drop of water from lazarus when it matters most.

Anyway let him enjoys his money while he lives, however at the end its dust to dust and ashes to ashes!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by pbling: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
has e seen hs death?tank God haaven is nt 4 sale.na d same ground n sand as fa sa ds earth concern

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Polalowo: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Who among the living creature can determined where he/she will be buried, only God that know this. The day we are going to die, the type of death and the place we are going to die is in God's hand. Why can't him empower 400 poor people with #500,000 each to start or create a job.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by adwem2003(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Is he ready to die ni? Ikoyi vaults doesn't guarantee U̶̲̥̅̊ go enter heaven oo. cry

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by everyday: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na wah ooooo.Everyday i see crazy stories on Nairaland.200 mila for a burial spot OMG!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
he knows his time is near dont blame him....his is putting his house in order....super rich freaks!!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Samland: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=Bonaguy][img]http://4.bp..com/-5GZXQwlR8dY/Uc5b1VlGwLI/AAAAAAAAL0A/6qXAbkXVcvc/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2hpZWYtTWljaGFlbC1BZGVudWdhLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-720910[/img]

Billionaire businessman and Globalcom owner, Chief Mike Adenuga reportedly paid a whopping sum of 200million naira to secure a space for his burial spot in a cemetery.

The cemetery is at the Vaults and Garden, an ultra modern cemetery in Ikoyi, Lagos, situated beside Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria.

The cemetery which was opened in October 30th, 2006 by former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a spot for the rich and another spot for the "super" rich.

A space for the rich costs from N750,000 and above, while that of the "super" rich costs from N40million and above. There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that..

Does he know the kind of death that will take him..
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
sainty2k3:
I disagree with you on some of the points u made above; u don't need to buy ur own burial space to be reminded that death is inevitable, if the death of age mates ,peers colleagues and such occurences can't remind u of how volatile this life is ,then having ur burial spot will probably not.
And now that he's gotten himself a burial spot, who told him that he'll die soon, how he'll die, how come he is so sure that when he die there will be a body to bury(just saying, I wish him a lifetime of peace).
And I hope he'll be paying tax on such expensive property
There are many ways of spending 200 million naira, that will gaurantee a better reward IF u get to eternity rather than a burial spot on earth. If this news is true Mr. Billionaire need to think well

You are still struggling my brother. Pray little and work harder and smarter. But remember to not depend on Intelligent Quotient alone, ultra-success requires combo of IQ and Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EIQ). Do not insult Billyonaire, I am light years ahead of an average human. So I do not expect an average Nairalander to be on my wavelength. You are you, and I am I. Fullstop
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wetin concern man with woman dressing.......
Hebrew 9:27
And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once
to die, and after this judgment:
so the Christ also, once offered
to bear the sins of many, shall
appear a second time, without
sin, to them that look for him,
unto salvation. The Divine
ordinance concerning mankind
in general has its analogy in the truth concerning Christ, who was made like unto us in all things, and who represents
humanity. As human life, with
all its works, comes to an end in death, and only judgment
fellows, so Christ's death once
for all completed his ministerial work, and nothing remains for him to do but to return as Judge
in glory
If you like burly your self with gold
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ifihearam: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
debsjoat: can you imagine what money does to their handler. planning on his burial space while alive. sha please, help OJB oooo. lipsrsealed
\

I an swear with my nokia 3310 that people like you who are so swift to show "good face" are the worst set of people on earth. How much have you contributed towards OJB's ailment,eediot.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by obowunmi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
LIES!!! This article is a lie.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by oshosjf(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

Excuse me sir, your points. Are invalid. I know of so many rich men who made their money legitimately, who wouldnt spend such money on such vanity. I can bet you that dangote will never do this shhiit.
God blesd u for me
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by oshosjf(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

Excuse me sir, your points. Are invalid. I know of so many rich men who made their money legitimately, who wouldnt spend such money on such vanity. I can bet you that dangote will never do this shhiit.
God bless u for me

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by toluene12: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
so long as he pays tax on the property
i no get issue
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by sasifo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
There is a saying that "all is well that ends well" Chief Adenuga is preparing to end well.Afterall Ezego did similar thing in his house.May be time is gradually ticking away
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by emorse(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
obowunmi: LIES!!! This article is a lie.
You too see am ba?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by eazzzy1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
VIP maggots dey there abi?

Most likely untrue. Some blogger probably seeking traffic.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by mejai(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Cele-pope:

Small boy stop ranting.Have you eaten today?I know hungry people when they talk.You and the person that clicked like on your olodo comment should stop spilling your illiteracy all over the place.come back and argue with me after getting a proper mathematics coaching.Cocoanut heads
Bros na me clicked on d like button o. Na error, devil's work. Hw can i? Dat guy eh....... grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by jamngr84(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
y must we Nigerians like to judge people. na una money him take buy am? Abeg if him wan buy the clothes him go use die na him business lets move forward and mind our own business. Oyibo die for here leave money for her cat and their own ppl no complain, y must we poke nose into other peoples business? angry angry angry
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by IncomeTutor: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Irrespective of the wealth of super rich people, they all
acknowledge that death is inevitable. That is where God will
catch them for questioning.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
ojb nids jst 15m to live nd sum1 is wastin 200m to bury his DREAM GRAVE dis mor dan mad it crazy
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by richiex(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
cashkid18: nawaoo!!2oomil 4 jst a burial spot wen sum of his kinsmen cant afford 2squre meal aday
Abeg make una no dey talk all these bullocks abt one person spending his money and another get kidney problem or never chop 2 square meals. No be the same 24 hrs dem get?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by san001: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
It is more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Wot the rich men have is the grace of God to impact several lives with d glory He deposited into them. Just for instance, the first rich millonaire in a family knows he has more to offer to affect other lives sorrounding him- unlike a new additional millonaire in a family who only have additional effects 2 compliment wot d former had started. The same we have to apply the role of rich men in Africa to those rich menin a developed nations.; yet they still involved in charity than those here in Africa. Maybe it's d culture that everybody is tryin to keep their head low to avoid d wrath of demons in our midst.

At the end of d day, vanity upon vanity. The lives of generation or pple affected behind & hw much u rememba & fear Jehova during ur tym will account 4 ur access to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
OJB needs help pls
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Gudiza(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
cold: These heaven protagonists,have you all ever paused to ponder;what if this man isn't interested in your heaven or God for that matter?And buying up that space is his own idea of a 'heavenly resting place'.Why do most of you try to squeeze everyone into the same mindset like yourselves?Your pastors and MOGs spend millions of dollars buying state of the art jets and super posh cars,yet we don't read you guys complaining.If anything,anyone criticising such a person is attacked and shouted down immediately.These men of God should be the one living the simplest of lives since they've got plans of a better life elsewhere and let the rest of us who wouldn't be caught in your rapture enjoy this life to the fullest!

Yeah, I agree with you to the fullest. Poor bastards looking for food can phuck off, they're not capable of comprehending. It's just beyond them.

However, I'm a bit disappointed he's not 'a knight of the masonic order', so he would have had more money to invest in ground breaking research that'll create a source of life to keep people like him (and myself) alive forever, or at least, clones we can use for spare parts to prolong our life, here on earth, an extra 5 - 15 yrs.

Well, I don't blame him, he's not illuminated and so settled for a fancy death bed. Safe Journeyundecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Here is the basic difference in the reasoning of the poor and the rich. The poor ask 'why?' The rich ask 'why not'. Spend ur money as u please sir adenuga! When u dey hustle dey drive cab and do security work for New York to see urself through college nobody talk, now ur enjoying ur wealth some lazy fools have the nerve to tell u what to do with it. U don't see his other good works for his community and country simply because u don't want to. That how non-progressive broke people reason. No matter how much good u do, they rather focus on the good u do not do. Appreciation is not in their dictionary!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Candybob(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
all i can say is...... naaawaaaooooo!!!!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by IfyMeg(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
See as headache take dey hammer poor man just because rich man spent his money on what makes him happy!!!

Na waooo!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by naUgotire: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
"There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that.."

Who go enjoy? The dead? That was funny as in being really really funny! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.