Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45781 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by emmahoney(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
People are perishing because they lack wisdom. Let us think about eternity and not vanity. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity they say but eternity upon eternity all is durability and life.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Sles: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Suppose d mogul perish in one of his numerous jets, will d fortune be transfer to his estate? vanity upon vanity
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Sles: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
Suppose d mogul perish in one of his numerous jets, will d fortune of d graveyard be transfer to his estate? vanity upon vanity
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by stallion2: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-5GZXQwlR8dY/Uc5b1VlGwLI/AAAAAAAAL0A/6qXAbkXVcvc/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2hpZWYtTWljaGFlbC1BZGVudWdhLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-720910[/img]

Billionaire businessman and Globalcom owner, Chief Mike Adenuga reportedly paid a whopping sum of 200million naira to secure a space for his burial spot in a cemetery.

The cemetery is at the Vaults and Garden, an ultra modern cemetery in Ikoyi, Lagos, situated beside Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria.

The cemetery which was opened in October 30th, 2006 by former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a spot for the rich and another spot for the "super" rich.

A space for the rich costs from N750,000 and above, while that of the "super" rich costs from N40million and above. There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that..

It was also reported that the billionaire's sister, Mrs Esther Osunade, who died in 2009 was buried at the few most expensive spot beside Gboyega, son of another super rich man.

Does it really matters where one is buried when he's dead? Will the beautiful heaven on earth spot you are buried determine where you'll be going? We all know the answer!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/globacom-boss-mike-adenuga-paid-n200.html
abi his time don reach?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by dartsidius7(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
well, first off, its his money, he can do with it as he pleases. secondly, most of the folks condemning him, who knows what they would do if they had his kind of money.
But, For a good business man, i would call this a silly investment. He could die without his body being recovered. I think he would have been better off if he had invested in people. butttttt, its his money. He could decide to act stupid with it or use it to wipe his arse.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Tinyemeka(m): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2013
Indifferent.

It's all relative. Meaning that the sum probably forms an insignificant part of his net-worth. So I wouldn't bother myself to react to the matter.

Besides, where is the evidence that he actually paid that sum? undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by choosenking(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2013
grin Chai....no be small matter ooooo,crazing things shall neva end 4 naija oooo imagine 200m for a space in "cemetery"...and most of us were talking about "grin'banj"....in fact I'm short of words.......can somebody tell why I no go make my own money
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by coretechng(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Always planning and thinking ahead.Plans his moves.To haters,its his money,let him spend it the way he wants it.Its his business.Dont teach him how to spend it.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Skmoda360(m): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2013
joeydozzy: he does realize #200m or not, he's going to be in the same carbonic form as those even in the prison mortuary?
and he's going to the same place? Heaven no get VIP section ooo sad

well, it's his money
plenty of that where that came from.
OJB is dying oooo cry cry
Quit putting Ojb in money matter, shey they wana tell me say they neva see the money complete.
Pa Adenuga sorry mike Adenuga, he be like say ur tym don reach abi, how old are you self, anyway na u get ur money if you like give OJb or wetin den dey call am your money na u knw bt itz nt a concern of any f*ckin body.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by addicted268(f): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2013
3ace:
Imagine the dead enjoying the above whilst some people are living in slums. Anyway, na hin money. If na me too, I go spend am the way I like cos I work before I get am.
That part also caught my attention."You will enjoy...."Who will enjoy?the dead or his relatives that will come for his burial.vanity upon vanity.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Excel30: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote
author=Billyonaire]What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its
about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is
inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry
and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think
about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone
determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you
life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their
reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.[/quote].Well said.Olowo nsoro,talika niohun ni idea.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ozoemeka(m): 5:26am On Jun 30, 2013
abi

fredopayee: Ndi ogwu. Oge ya ezuera. His time don reach!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Bsmartt(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2013
i am sorry to say this , but this is a total, astronomical, spontaneous and extravagant way of spending the God given wealth. when millions of Nigerians can not eat '3 triangular meal'(3 square meal) per day.heaven/paradise is the main goal not the cemetery.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by PStacks(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2013
Chillisauce: I have settled all d termite that's supposed to eat me grin

Moafucker.. smiley
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by PStacks(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2013
Lakayanah: I like God he does not let you know where Mr death will meet you. You might die on sea where fishes will feed fat on your flesh some up in the sky when you land you land in pieces others even in the woods where wild animals will enjoy you to last bite. For the oga at the top of glo if any of this his is potion that choice resting place will be for someone else what a waste. If men were God who born monkey for poor man to make heaven they will even give Baba God quit notice. We have millions of hungry living mouths and even the homeless that money would go a long way vanity upon vanity. Foolish rich people.

If rich people are foolish and poor people are Wise. Then I'l like to be foolish..

U started a good arguement and shot urself in the leg with ur closing remarks.

If the billionaire was foolish and his foolishness helped him make Billions.. Blessed father instead of wisdom u gave solomon, give me Adenuga's foolishness!

Poor people thinks poverty and live their poverty tots

Wealthy people think whealth and lives their wealthy lifestyle. From time immemorial, different strokes for different folks.

U can choose to see a glass as half empty while I choose to see that ur same glass as half filled..

We can't all reason the same way and that's what makes the world go round.

If I were you, I'l seek to be as foolish as the Billionaire. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by StepG: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2013
mobuch:

Excuse me sir, your points. Are invalid. I know of so many rich men who made their money legitimately, who wouldnt spend such money on such vanity. I can bet you that dangote will never do this shhiit.
They are divided across religious,etinicity,ethical as well as moral beliefs.so pls dnt compare.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by deols(f): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Well, my grandma already bought everything that would be required for her burial including the clean white sheets.

That she didnt spend millions doesnt make the wisdom in it different. whoever does a thing as this is commendable. They are aware of the ephemeral nature of the world we live in and working and thinking and becoming constantly aware of the next life.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by TableLeg(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2013
debsjoat: can you imagine what money does to their handler. planning on his burial space while alive. sha please, help OJB oooo. lipsrsealed

Dude shut the fu...ck up on this OJB crap and stick to the topic!

Topic

Do whatever you like, it is your money!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by emmacity2: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2013
to me ooo i dn't see any reason why i should pay hung amount of money in advance. why can't he went to d needy and help people dat needs his help rather den to pay for where he will be buried wen he dies.the richer men in Nigeria are lacking wisdom and dy should ask God for dat
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by blaqqyboi: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2013
How is he even sure that his remains will be seen let alone buried? Good luck to him. Total waste of money in my opinion. That does not guarantee heaven now
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2013
WHAT A OF WASTE OF MONEY I WILL STOP RECHARGING MY GLO LINE AS FROM TODAY. NONSENSE angry angry angry
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by junainas: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2013
I am so confuseded
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Seyiboy22: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2013
infact am surprise with dis news,hw can sm1 pay in advance for his burial place...pls lets take note of dis,dis is nt normal...dia must be smtin behind it
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by wrytazcut: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2013
All things may be lawful but not all things are profitable.A burial space is not worth all dat.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Apparently peeps in this forum doesn't know the feeling you get knowing that you'll be resting in the same place with your entire family and other generations to come in the afterlife.....smh
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Sike(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Olowo f'owo ra'gbo. SmsH
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Ayatullah(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Another `Educated`man who is confirming to the world that Western Education is sacrilege - BOKO HARAM! Did Mike Adenuga know HOW and WHERE he will die? Education + Wealth does not equal WISDOM.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by obowunmi(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2013
Only moorons will believe this article.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Diamondpicture(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2013
What if he dies in a plane crash what wil happen to the space hope the space is insured
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by TOKUGAWA(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Its a BIG lie,the most expensive vault there so far has been the one bought by Tinubus which is about 75million naira. Mind you i work there
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Godson201333(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2013
mobuch:

Excuse me sir, your points. Are invalid. I know of so many rich men who made their money legitimately, who wouldnt spend such money on such vanity. I can bet you that dangote will never do this shhiit.

for you to have make such comment,you must be an ABOKI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.