Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45786 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by premex: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Stop all these funny comments of condemnation. Go make your money while you can, stressfree or stressful and you'll understand what it takes to be a $billionaire

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Chitexs250(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Only in Naija all this shit happens

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Chitexs250(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
premex: Stop all these funny comments of condemnation. Go make your money while you can, stressfree or stressful and you'll understand what it takes to be a $billionaire

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Dipwater(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
freebreezeyz: It is his money = YES
It is his business =YES
It is all vanity = YES
It is reminding him of the last moments= YES
Would this guarantee him salvation? well = (who are we to judge here?) I leave dat answer btw him and his creator.

Spend your money wella sir! Na you get am!

Cheers

u even put sir for the fool sef

my brotha even devil don dey fear u gan

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by jamace(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
ypeace: Lolz.... Wat if he eventually got missing or got eaten up my some lion during his visit to a zoological garden? Buh b4 u pple criticiz him, wat will u do if u are in his shoes? So easy to criticize

The bolded is a possibilty o. cheesy Anyway, man proposes but God disposes.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by mejai(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
COOLDUN:

I don't blame you, your profile name shows what you are, a member of demonic religion, you and your entire generation Bleep up. Calculate 200 Million Naira and share it to the 150 Million people. NAIRALAND FORUM BINGO.
Bros no vex o. D guy was try to explain dat it.is one naira to one nigerian and other residents u mentioned. Not one million naira to one person.
I hope dis helps or english hard u too. Fight me not o. grin

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Celepope: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
COOLDUN:

I don't blame you, your profile name shows what you are, a member of demonic religion, you and your entire generation Bleep up. Calculate 200 Million Naira and share it to the 150 Million people. NAIRALAND FORUM BINGO.
Small boy stop ranting.Have you eaten today?I know hungry people when they talk.You and the person that clicked like on your olodo comment should stop spilling your illiteracy all over the place.come back and argue with me after getting a proper mathematics coaching.Cocoanut heads
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Celepope: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chitexs250: Only in Naija all this shit happens
I know a man in California who used just 13 million dollars to plant flowers and buy sculptural works for the beautification of his compound.Is that in Nigeria?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by miteolu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
But he no fi bribe God to gain heaven.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
COOLDUN:

Bros 200 million shared among 160 million gives everybody 1 naira each and some change not 1 million, did u take arithmetic in primary school?

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by emmaliveth10(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
while person no fit buy one cup of garri......GOD why
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by peterleeds: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Haba Oga, dat amnt 2 much oooo....bt shaa na u get ur money!!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Milllz: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
A lot of people are still homeless and these i.diots are buying houses/spots for when they die. Balcony and garden? For what? Who told you its the same thing you'll get in heaven/hell?? #ignorance.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Whether billioniare or multi-billioniare, this is just lack of wisdom! Like seriously, N200m for a burial spot?? Does that make any sense?? What happened to his residence, can't he be buried there? Better still, couldn't he buy a piece of land and beautify it and make it his burial spot, even naming it 'Mike Adenuga's burial ground' so that people would remember "Oh, Mike Adenuga was buried here"?!

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Chitexs250(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Cele-pope:

I know a man in California who used just 13 million dollars to plant flowers and buy sculptural works for the beautification of his compound.Is that in Nigeria?

America as a country can't allow such way of spending talk less of an ordinary citizen so make your research well and get back here

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ucluiz: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Everybody will die but wia da burry u does not matter because pharoah was burried in the paramid yet he went 2 hell fire and lazarus wass burried like a poor man yet he went 2 heaven so oga use ur money for oda charitable works.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by cold(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
These heaven protagonists,have you all ever paused to ponder;what if this man isn't interested in your heaven or God for that matter?And buying up that space is his own idea of a 'heavenly resting place'.Why do most of you try to squeeze everyone into the same mindset like yourselves?Your pastors and MOGs spend millions of dollars buying state of the art jets and super posh cars,yet we don't read you guys complaining.If anything,anyone criticising such a person is attacked and shouted down immediately.These men of God should be the one living the simplest of lives since they've got plans of a better life elsewhere and let the rest of us who wouldn't be caught in your rapture enjoy this life to the fullest!

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Ugosample(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.
For once, i agree with you.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by andyanders: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
If he likes, let him buy a place for 1 billion US dollars. One thing remains that he will rotten and will NEVER remember his wealth again and later face his creator.

When you go to sleep, you are just temporary dead as you can NEVER remember anything you have here on earth until you wake up.

Ask him to try and buy a property there in hell or heaven depending how he spent his life here on earth.

He will end up in either of the two.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by eagleeye2: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Levi Ajunuoma, made his mark in NNPC and govt work, but unfortunately died in an Air Mishap. May his soul R I P.
Adenuga, it is your money but I really don't know and you also don't where death will meet you.
200 million, I hope your wishes are fulfilled.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by cycline404(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well one must spend his earnings.... But it makes no sense.... What if it was plane crash?

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Abdulsquared: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
am not sure of dis story
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by eagleeye2: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abu Mikey: I would have done same!!!! You don't expect somebody like Adenuga to be buried in an ordinary cemetery!!! What has he got the Money for?....Haters gonna Hate!!
Read my signature, those guys never that it would have ended like that. Levi Ajunuoma, never knew it would end in an air crash....... I really don't envy him and it is his money.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by antartica(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
jamace:

The bolded is a possibilty o. cheesy Anyway, man proposes but God disposes.

He could die in a plane crash across the pacific or Atlantic. And all know what that means.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by mkoabiola: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ds is d biggest lie on earth.
Adenugu(the baba olowo)will soon come frm hs adenuga masion to deny d cock&bull story.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by sainty2k3(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.
I disagree with you on some of the points u made above; u don't need to buy ur own burial space to be reminded that death is inevitable, if the death of age mates ,peers colleagues and such occurences can't remind u of how volatile this life is ,then having ur burial spot will probably not.
And now that he's gotten himself a burial spot, who told him that he'll die soon, how he'll die, how come he is so sure that when he die there will be a body to bury(just saying, I wish him a lifetime of peace).
And I hope he'll be paying tax on such expensive property
There are many ways of spending 200 million naira, that will gaurantee a better reward IF u get to eternity rather than a burial spot on earth. If this news is true Mr. Billionaire need to think well

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by emorse(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't know about you guys but this story strikes me as false. Adenuga is rich not dumb..
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Celepope: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chitexs250:

America as a country can't allow such way of spending talk less of an ordinary citizen so make your research well and get back here
What America are you talking about?SMH.I need not argue with you.Go do research on how much Michael Jordan's house cost and stop yapping about me doing research.Or you think the whole money went into the structure of Jordan's house?Damn too much ignorant people here on NL.So in America if you decide to spend your money a law bars you from doing that?Can you imagine this dude saying "America can't allow such way of spending"?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ziccoit: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
What of if he dies and his body can not be found?

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by whitecat007: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
He lives in style and wants to be buried in style grin at least he knows that death will come one day.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Maruftunde1: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did he knows when and where is going to die?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Delight7(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
They Bible said that whan we start seeing things that have not been happening before suddenly started happening.den we will know dat the coming of son of man is @hand.all is Vanity

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts