Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45782 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by theripper3: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmmm, that na over $1million for bedspace abi na burial space.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Too-much-money disease dey over worry dis guy. ee no even know d next thing. Burial space?! Smh
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Policewoman(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
FOR A CORPSE THAT WILL ROTTEN, DECAY AND TURN TO DUST?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by mike404(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
fredopayee: Ndi ogwu. Oge ya ezuera. His time don reach!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by frodobee: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
I see my guy Adenuga saying for him mind 'if only money can buy a spot in heaven'. 'Anyway sha make i buy up all the ones i fit buy'.
There is limit to what money can buy.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by SIRKOL(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-5GZXQwlR8dY/Uc5b1VlGwLI/AAAAAAAAL0A/6qXAbkXVcvc/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2hpZWYtTWljaGFlbC1BZGVudWdhLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-720910[/img]

Billionaire businessman and Globalcom owner, Chief Mike Adenuga reportedly paid a whopping sum of 200million naira to secure a space for his burial spot in a cemetery.

The cemetery is at the Vaults and Garden, an ultra modern cemetery in Ikoyi, Lagos, situated beside Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria.

The cemetery which was opened in October 30th, 2006 by former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a spot for the rich and another spot for the "super" rich.

A space for the rich costs from N750,000 and above, while that of the "super" rich costs from N40million and above. There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that..

It was also reported that the billionaire's sister, Mrs Esther Osunade, who died in 2009 was buried at the few most expensive spot beside Gboyega, son of another super rich man.

Does it really matters where one is buried when he's dead? Will the beautiful heaven on earth spot you are buried determine where you'll be going? We all know the answer!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/globacom-boss-mike-adenuga-paid-n200.html
yet I am struggling 2 get the money 4 my one room apartment rent in school Going home to throw away my glo sim card

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Damsman10(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
In the present state of this country d rich is getting richer while d poor are getting poorer.
From my own perspective i fink dats an irrational idea because wen u die u wont even if u'r buried in gold.U can use ur money 2 put smile on people's faces.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
And how exactly does wherever you are buried open the gates of heaven for you Mr Adenumumu? SMH for you! That Money Could Have Gone A Long Way In Helping The Less Priviledged In The Society... Just accept Jesus As Your Personal Lord And Saviour!... Datz All!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
It sounds more like an abuse of money. We may not even see his corpse to bury when the time comes.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abi if dem bury am there e go get eternal life?

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by freebreezeyz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
It is his money = YES
It is his business =YES
It is all vanity = YES
It is reminding him of the last moments= YES
Would this guarantee him salvation? well = (who are we to judge here?) I leave dat answer btw him and his creator.

Spend your money wella sir! Na you get am!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sounds as if he's been tipped that:
1.) Once a copse is buried there, that soul will reincarnate.

2.) That's direct entry to heaven Or

3.) Resurrection is sure. (Lol)
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Lakayanah: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
I like God he does not let you know where Mr death will meet you. You might die on sea where fishes will feed fat on your flesh some up in the sky when you land you land in pieces others even in the woods where wild animals will enjoy you to last bite. For the oga at the top of glo if any of this his is potion that choice resting place will be for someone else what a waste. If men were God who born monkey for poor man to make heaven they will even give Baba God quit notice. We have millions of hungry living mouths and even the homeless that money would go a long way vanity upon vanity. Foolish rich people.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by phemieojelabi: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=14pt]2 hell wit suppa dupa Rich.Go buy space in Heaven 2 nah![/size]
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
2-0-0 Million what! Tell me something.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Emmy9ite(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.
We billionaires reason alike. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Stupidity
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ibrash600: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
oh my God shocked shocked 200million for a spot? 6fits?

LORD have mercy oooo..
And some people never chop this morning ooo
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Lakayanah: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
See im fat mouth like puff-puff maggots to get plenty to chop.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ifyalways(f): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okwu ego,no be mouth or noise. cheesy
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Celepope: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
The rich thinks quite differently from the poor.The poor keeps on questioning things that don't concern them i.e the way Successful people spend their money.That is the spirit of poverty which is laced with witchcraft spirit while the rich thinks ahead of himself and act on it.I refuse to question other peoples use of their money and i vehemently refuse to be poor IJN.

@topic when you work for your money no man should question how you use it.The man has a lot to spend so he doesn't need the advice of juveniles on NL cause if he needs one he knows where to get it.

Secondly the story is false from the pit of hell.Poor journalism.The write up said the spot in the "super" rich costs from N40million and above then where did the 200 million come in?

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ibrash600: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.

Huh undecided

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by COOLDUN: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Have you seen how too much money causes reckless spending? 200,000 000 for a six feet apartment. This money if well shared will reach to every Nigerian and her foreigners residents 1 million Naira each, and have change.

But it is used to buy a space, which only a little space of six feet will be utilized. God are you really a giver of wealth?

Many Nigerians are struggling to save 100,000 Naira in a whole year, Please God if you are the giver of wealth, please i beg you to bless other suffering Nigerians. The suffering is too much for your children papa God.

Michael Adenuga, i am not against you and your spending, it is your wealth, but mind you that any amount spent on a burial ceremony and burial ground, is a dead money. Help the people around you who are still alive, they need your help desperately.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Reference(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
sirwales01: A rich man has a different view to life while the poor has his too,don't see Adenuga as an extravagant or a foolish man.Make your richies today and you'll understand how the rich feel.

So which views do William Gates and Warren Buffet have. Oh, my bad. He's an African, a Nigerian. Whatever flies his kite. Its a personal thing.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by bemagnify: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
dis is an abuse of wealth.,.,.,.. Y didnt he use d money to train d youths in his community
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by bemagnify: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
COOLDUN: Have you seen how too much money causes reckless spending? 200,000 000 for a six feet apartment. This money if well shared will reach to every Nigerian and her foreigners residents 1 million Naira each, and have change.

But it is used to buy a space, which only a little space of six feet will be utilized. God are you really a giver of wealth?

Many Nigerians are struggling to save 100,000 Naira in a whole year, Please God if you are the giver of wealth, please i beg you to bless other suffering Nigerians. The suffering is too much for your children papa God.

Michael Adenuga, i am not against you and your spending, it is your wealth, but mind you that any amount spent on a burial ceremony and burial ground, is a dead money. Help the people around you who are still alive, they need your help desperately.
amen bro
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
This is lack of wisdom at its peak, I'm sure the devil is having a good laugh at this.

Instead of concentrating on what is really important such as serving God in spirit and in truth in order to make heaven, these foolish lots are busy concentrating on the kind of coffin and cemetery they end up in.

The Bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Celepope: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
COOLDUN: Have you seen how too much money causes reckless spending? 200,000 000 for a six feet apartment. This money if well shared will reach to every Nigerian and her foreigners residents 1 million Naira each, and have change.

Either you or your Mathematics teacher phuck up big time

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by youngchopper(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

Why waste such money on such vanity?
Stupidity in action.
Building a befitting mausolum for himself wont cost half of that.
Anyway, am not surprised, his wealth was gotten without stress.
the reasoning of the poor makes no sence to the rich! Got dat to ur poor brain
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by COOLDUN: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Cele-pope:

Either you or your Mathematics teacher phuck up big time

I don't blame you, your profile name shows what you are, a member of demonic religion, you and your entire generation Bleep up. Calculate 200 Million Naira and share it to the 150 Million people. NAIRALAND FORUM BINGO.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ldpele(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
lazarus na abraham blosom him dey live,me gat get my hilltop mansion @heaven,mre 75yrs mre to b completed
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by alaoeri: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
'll this guarantee a space for someone in paradise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her / Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.