Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45790 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Zannuof(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]pls sir hlp OJB GUY IS DYING
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Santaroyx(f): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
I so much thank God because if the race of heaven Is by how rich one is , that means mike adenuga and his co will be at the front and no place ​Ƒσя the poor .and is a good thing ​Ƒσя him to secure a burial place ​Ƒσя his body because delay to him is dangerous
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by donem: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Good for him.
N.B: IF YOU GOT THE CHEESE SPEND IT ON VANITY, BECAUSE YOU'LL NOT LIVE FOREVER.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by infiniteloop(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

Why waste such money on such vanity?
Stupidity in action.
Building a befitting mausolum for himself wont cost half of that.
Anyway, am not surprised, his wealth was gotten without stress.

What are you waiting for? Become a billionaire without stress too na.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by dbride: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
Insanity!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by JaaizTech: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
unless someone can prove the veracity of this post, I would like to believe it is falsehood, and only a cheap attempt to sell news. If it turns out to be true then some staff of that cemetry company may be sacked, for leaking out a secret worth 200 million naira
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by wckabuoh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
If these guys have their way they would have done worst than this.................But ahlleluyah God is still God!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
or maybe his juju priest or the cult where he belongs has told him his time is almost up, u never can tell for all this rich Nigerian men.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Delafruita(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
wckabuoh: If these guys have their way they would have done worst than this.................But ahlleluyah God is still God!!
200mil is coins to the man.of what use is billions if you can't get yourself a befitting resting place?this is a wise step by adenuga and shows how proactive he is.if I had his billions,I'd definitely dole out such cash for a place like vault.perhaps even add an eternal flame so generations unborn will know a great man resides therein

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by COOLDUN: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
mejai:
Bros no vex o. D guy was try to explain dat it.is one naira to one nigerian and other residents u mentioned. Not one million naira to one person.
I hope dis helps or english hard u too. Fight me not o. grin

Ok thanks for the correction, i made a wrong calculation, forgive me all. Thank you all.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Delafruita(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

or maybe his juju priest or the cult where he belongs has told him his time is almost up, u never can tell for all this rich Nigerian men.
is it compulsory to insinuate every billionaire of nigerian extraction was aided by juju?why not say same of bill gates or the koch brothers or zuckerberg?
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
When millions of Nigerian are outside there starving, a man is buying a space in the cementry while alive?

Glo has ripped our hard money so I think the money is driving him crazy. Let him die, he will be place on topmost point of Idanre Hill and the vulture should eat him. Fvcktard
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by sigistmund: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
wonderful, what about if he dies in plan crash and roasted to ashes, what are they going to put on the ground
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by mistiff007(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
He'll surely triple the amount within 4yrs,hardcore tycoon @ work.A spot will soon hit N1B.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by gistyinka(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by aforski2009(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
at least e realised dat e will die..dats good enuf..
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by olusola200: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
he has lost priority, he suppose donate his lifeless body for medical research
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by godman01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Using money to buy death.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
What if he dies in a plane crashing into pacific ocean and body never seen.
ypeace: Lolz.... Wat if he eventually got missing or got eaten up my some lion during his visit to a zoological garden? Buh b4 u pple criticiz him, wat will u do if u are in his shoes? So easy to criticize
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by k2039: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.
Only a typical billionaire reason like this. I wonder what the hype was all about, after all it's his money.

Most of those condemning him are just doing so because they aren't has privilege as he is, my burial vault will even be greater and more expensive than his'.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Jarus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://4.bp..com/-5GZXQwlR8dY/Uc5b1VlGwLI/AAAAAAAAL0A/6qXAbkXVcvc/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2hpZWYtTWljaGFlbC1BZGVudWdhLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-720910[/img]

Billionaire businessman and Globalcom owner, Chief Mike Adenuga reportedly paid a whopping sum of 200million naira to secure a space for his burial spot in a cemetery.

The cemetery is at the Vaults and Garden, an ultra modern cemetery in Ikoyi, Lagos, situated beside Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria.

The cemetery which was opened in October 30th, 2006 by former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a spot for the rich and another spot for the "super" rich.

A space for the rich costs from N750,000 and above, while that of the "super" rich costs from N40million and above. There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that..

It was also reported that the billionaire's sister, Mrs Esther Osunade, who died in 2009 was buried at the few most expensive spot beside Gboyega, son of another super rich man.

Does it really matters where one is buried when he's dead? Will the beautiful heaven on earth spot you are buried determine where you'll be going? We all know the answer!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/globacom-boss-mike-adenuga-paid-n200.html

That should be Gboyega 'Gbegi' Ojora. Son of Otunba Kunle Ojora. Died of liver issue in 2010.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Joc86: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
so his carcas cannot be buried in his compound. imagin someone wasting such amount of money in de mist of pple dieing of hunger. wt do expect as his reward? God help us.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ozonaija(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

Why waste such money on such vanity?
Stupidity in action.
Building a befitting mausolum for himself wont cost half of that.
Anyway, am not surprised, his wealth was gotten without stress.
What do u mean his wealth was gotten without stress.
Meanwhile wat has ur sweat got u.quit hating and jux grow up
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by bobolic: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
VANITY
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by julinz(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
On point
sirwales01: A rich man has a different view to life while the poor has his too,don't see Adenuga as an extravagant or a foolish man.Make your richies today and you'll understand how the rich feel.

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by alyarmouk(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
hehehehe...even the undead has a balcony, posh lawn and gate..cool.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by sainty2k3(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire:

You are still struggling my brother. Pray little and work harder and smarter. But remember to not depend on Intelligent Quotient alone, ultra-success requires combo of IQ and Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EIQ). Do not insult Billyonaire, I am light years ahead of an average human. So I do not expect an average Nairalander to be on my wavelength. You are you, and I am I. Fullstop
I think u got it wrong somewhere, I don't insult anybody and I didn't refer to you in my earlier post rather than saying ' I disagree with you' all other references to 'billionaire' implies Adenuga and not you. I don't insult people on Nairaland I have better understanding than that.u can show me where the insult lies if u perceive any. And I got a formula working for my life so I don't need the one u are prescribing above. By Gods grace am above average, i'm not arrived yet but I'm moving forward day by day(I guess that's what u called struggling smiley ).
Thanks
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Dsecret: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
mobuch:

U r a basta*rd for asking me dat silly question; do u even know if am a billionaire. I will buy u and ur nxt 10 generations. Silly goat.
lol this particular post got me crackling.as in i laf so tail tears dey drop frm my eyes.You are INDEED a billioniare,your rattling (rattling of a typical poor man) says it all. Laf wan kill me here
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.

You got it wrong. Not all billionaires reason this way. Some of them like Ingvar Kamprad, richer by miles than Mike Adenuga and widely respected by the likes of Bill gates and Warren Buffet don't give a bleeping damn where they are buried.

On the other hand, you are right that its not about the money but the act. A rather vain act prevalent among Nigerians of the lower Niger .
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by zomby(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Calm down haters!
There is more to the story; Guru has his reasons for making such a unique move.

Why can't you people mind your own business and allow the man to live his life how he wants?
He works hard every second, the money belongs to him and it is not illegal to provide a decent resting spot for yourself (instead of allowing people to make such a decision for you when you are gone).

Let us thank God for his blessing and pray for a long healthy productive life.

Enjoy your weekend and do something with your lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.