Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? (16650 Views)

Is It Possible For A Car Not To Smoke At All? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by CHIMCO(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2013
O Y O

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
cell22: I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?

No, it's not possible for a car to be charmed. However it's possible for a person to believe their car (or themselves) can be charmed, out of sheer ignorance.

You need to upgrade your thought process.

30 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Oga Siena it is very possible sir....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
cell22: I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?

if it is possible then it can be charmed to run without fuel

15 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
SEE THIEF O! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy

ZIM DRILL:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by baconline(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
I have charmed all the cars on nairaland, so pay 10k for each car u want to buy and I will free that car.be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by teniholar(f): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

you cant give that as an excuse that it is not possible because it cant run without fuel..remember d devil cn kill bt cannot wake..well my gateman will put a stone in ur car and it will never run.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
teniholar: you cant give that as an excuse that it is not possible because it cant run without fuel..remember d devil cn kill bt cannot wake..well my gateman will put a stone in ur car and it will never run.

Zim's analogy's very valid. Sure it's impossible for an engine to run without fuel. The same way it's impossible for an automobile to be "charmed". If you believe an automobile can be "charmed" (impossible) then you might as well believe a similar charm can make an automobile run without fuel (another impossibility).

Now, do you see the relationship between Zim's analogy and the OP's belief?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Siena:

Zim's analogy's very valid. Sure it's impossible for an engine to run without fuel. The same way it's impossible for an automobile to be "charmed". If you believe an automobile can be "charmed" (impossible) then you might as well believe a similar charm can make an automobile run without fuel (another impossibility).

Now, do you see the relationship between Zim's analogy and the OP's belief?

people can be blinkered in reasoning

just like someone who believes in god but says dont believe in satan

what they forget is that if believe in god it means you believe in what god is fighting, satan though you dont worship satan but god
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 01, 2013
just wish you people can come around so people can demonstrate this for you....no need 4 2 much oyibo.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2013
smartchoice: just wish you people can come around so people can demonstrate this for you....no need 4 2 much oyibo.

Bro...you're meant to be smart, going by your username. I don't know about others, but I personally don't need a demeonstration. If I truly wanted this point proven or disproven, then it would mean I needed my brain reset by a big bang to the skull with a rubber mallet.

If this "charming" worked, then Nigerians would have charmed the current crooked Government out of office, and changed Nigeria's outlook for the better.

You get me?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2013
@all who have given all there views ,i say thank you,i am not going to sound sentimental or judgemental to any view or contribution because our views are divergent and can never be the same,some helpful some discouraging and some judgemental ,nevertheless its okay.some would look at it from faith,religious perspective anyway,sometimes i think one could be confused over an issue hence the need to share and get views.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2013
am a doctoral scholar in African studies bro...no kidding I know what am saying!

Siena:

Bro...you're meant to be smart, going by your username. I don't know about others, but I personally don't need a demeonstration. If I truly wanted this point proven or disproven, then it would mean I needed my brain reset by a big bang to the skull with a rubber mallet.

If this "charming" worked, then Nigerians would have charmed the current crooked Government out of office, and changed Nigeria's outlook for the better.

You get me?
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by MightyThor(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2013
Guy, some cases can make you believe that your vehicle has been "touched", for instance i once had this babyboy (2001) that gulps fuel, i tried all i could to nip the problem in the bud, changed all the sensor, checked for leakages along the fuel line, changed my driving pattern, checked for leaks along the manifold etc... i did them all but the problem persisted. the only thing remaining was organizing a deliverance session on the car. grin I finally got wise and sold it off, when my mechanics gave up on possible solutions.
What am trying to say is, there are some problems that defy solutions and most people simply learn to live with it or pass it on to the next person if possible. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
smartchoice: am a doctoral scholar in African studies bro...no kidding I know what am saying!

U don't need to read that much to know that a vehicle cannot be charmed. Its a shame that u hold on to such belief even with ur 'claimed' level of education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
MightyThor: Guy, some cases can make you believe that your vehicle has been "touched", for instance i once had this babyboy (2001) that gulps fuel, i tried all i could to nip the problem in the bud, changed all the sensor, checked for leakages along the fuel line, changed my driving pattern, checked for leaks along the manifold etc... i did them all but the problem persisted. the only thing remaining was organizing a deliverance session on the car. grin I finally got wise and sold it off, when my mechanics gave up on possible solutions.
What am trying to say is, there are some problems that defy solutions and most people simply learn to live with it or pass it on to the next person if possible. wink

Ur write-up is hilarious. So because u couldn't fix ur car or better still ur road side mechanics couldn't detect the problem, u had to assume that ur car had been charmed? Wow! So how about ur present car, giving u any problems like the first? Or do u think that the person that charmed ur first car 'as assumed by u' would not want to charm ur present car?
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by MightyThor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
uboma:

Ur write-up is hilarious. So because u couldn't fix ur car or better still ur road side mechanics couldn't detect the problem, u had to assume that ur car had been charmed? Wow! So how about ur present car, giving u any problems like the first? Or do u think that the person that charmed ur first car 'as assumed by u' would not want to charm ur present car?

Look mate, personally i believe inanimate objects (and yes cars include) can not be charmed. However people's bad vibe (i believe the american lingo is "mojo"wink can sometimes manifest in your normal everyday routine. It could be you or the mechanic that is having a bad "mojo" that is manifesting in you not getting your desired result.

Most people don't believe in having a rally "bad day", am not sure if i do either, but it does not remove the fact that sometimes things just go wrong for you for no apparent reason. it maybe just a case of getting the winning attitude or praying or whatever. [b]BOTTOM LINE SOME DAYS ARE JUST LIKE THAT LIVE WITH IT.[/b]
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
@uboma,i think you can still contribute without using strong words.Thanks
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Bobbystanley(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Very possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by supaeagles(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Question should be .... is it possible to charm anything at all ...., ??
Short answer : No
Long answer : hell nooooooooooooooooooo grin

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Bobbystanley(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Very possible in some parts of Nigeria
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes nah. .

shebi one pastor charmed his car to run from ibadan to Lagos without fuel. ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by gistin123: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

That will make billions of dollars, if it were to be considered for marketing purposes. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
if you believe that there are witches and wizard then it is possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by lozanni(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
I was told that in a state bordering Lagos, if one of the towing truck operators touches your car, even if its brand new, it will stop working immediately so that they, the towing truck people, can earn some money through towing it to a garage.

The person who narrated the above story to me said, that the next time he saw the towing truck operators, when he was stopped by the police, approaching his car, he had to swear at them and warned them never to ever come near his car !!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by nekaa(f): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
? Charmed car?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by IleIfe2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes, #Achebe #ChieftancyTitle. Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Lakayanah: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
In African science there's nothing that is not possible if only we can acquire the knowledge to bring it from the evil realm to beat the white man's science. Them go fear FEAR.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
supaeagles: Question should be .... is it possible to charm anything at all ...., ??
Short answer : No
Long answer : hell nooooooooooooooooooo grin
Dont say that bro... it is possible... Those that do that Kind of thing are called AGBA... Respect them. Even The Prophet Of God Do Respect them... I mean The prophet that God sent Like David, Jesus, Moses e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Prettyeyez(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ cell22: why are u asking if a car can be charmed? is the car in question yours? if yes, y do you tink it is charmed, if no, return d car back to the owner before u ursef become charmed. my 2 cents.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Fishout(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
it is possiible well well to prevent motors from an accident nd unforeseen attack that can come any where,i have seen my before, not present.bt anyhow.it is better to be with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of 2008 Camry Xle V4 / How To Read Traffic Signs: Recognizing Shapes And Colors / Avensis 2005 Vs Camry 2005 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.