Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? (16465 Views)

Is It Possible For A Car Not To Smoke At All? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Last year My dad bought a new car(Belgium) grin ,"Gobe" of life ensued when me and ma dad strolled out with the car, and some wicked relatives were kinda angry that I was the 1st person who boarded the car with him and not them,so they tell Mr Abu Snr. say the car nor go last ooo, Like play like play car spoil ooo!!!! Na Joke na Joke car nor gree work again,invite different mechanics wen dey town com,car nor still gree work!!!
Na I'm my Papa make up he mind say he wan sell car oo!!! As Buyer com na so he pay money for my Papa account,com our house na I'm my Papa give am car key make he go call towing van com, Na I'm the buyer say make he just try kick the car!
Next tin wen we hear na "Vroooom!!!!! Car start!! Car wen nor gree start for more than 2 months start ooo!!! Till today buyer still the enjoy benefits of "E-class" bought at a price of 250,000 naira and Mr Abu Snr. dey "enjoy" the Loss of "E-class" bought at a price of 800,000 naira!!!

Chai

What a display of Learnership by the Abu Mikey Clan

You and your Old Man are learners for real.

No offence

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by 25omega(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abu Mikey:
Last year My dad bought a new car(Belgium) grin ,"Gobe" of life ensued when me and ma dad strolled out with the car, and some wicked relatives were kinda angry that I was the 1st person who boarded the car with him and not them,so they tell Mr Abu Snr. say the car nor go last ooo, Like play like play car spoil ooo!!!! Na Joke na Joke car nor gree work again,invite different mechanics wen dey town com,car nor still gree work!!!
Na I'm my Papa make up he mind say he wan sell car oo!!! As Buyer com na so he pay money for my Papa account,com our house na I'm my Papa give am car key make he go call towing van com, Na I'm the buyer say make he just try kick the car!
Next tin wen we hear na "Vroooom!!!!! Car start!! Car wen nor gree start for more than 2 months start ooo!!! Till today buyer still the enjoy benefits of "E-class" bought at a price of 250,000 naira and Mr Abu Snr. dey "enjoy" the Loss of "E-class" bought at a price of 800,000 naira!!!
so the mechanics in your area no sabi their work? how did you find out that your relatives were upset that you got in the car first? which charlatan told you that
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
MightyThor:

Look mate, personally i believe inanimate objects (and yes cars include) can not be charmed. However people's bad vibe (i believe the american lingo is "mojo"wink can sometimes manifest in your normal everyday routine. It could be you or the mechanic that is having a bad "mojo" that is manifesting in you not getting your desired result.

Most people don't believe in having a rally "bad day", am not sure if i do either, but it does not remove the fact that sometimes things just go wrong for you for no apparent reason. it maybe just a case of getting the winning attitude or praying or whatever. [b]BOTTOM LINE SOME DAYS ARE JUST LIKE THAT LIVE WITH IT.[/b]

U are getting too emotional mate! The fact remains that ur mechanics may have failed to detect the actual problem of ur car, hence, the trial and error work. I have seen cars in worst cases than yours which was put back in good shape. I've learnt not to run away from my obstacles but to face them, look for the actual cause and tackle it so that when such obstacle rears its ugly head in the future, I know how to deal with it. My opinion still stands that vehicles cannot be charmed. Its a game of the mind, the mind playing tricks on u coz u have allowed it to. If vehicles can really be charmed, how come people still lose their cars to theft? Why don't they simply charm it so that anyone else who attempts to drive it will not succeed? U guys need to grow up!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by polokor60(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Siena:

No, it's not possible for a car to be charmed. However it's possible for a person to believe their car (or themselves) can be charmed, out of sheer ignorance.

You need to upgrade your thought process.
Stop misleading people with words like you need to upgrade your thought process.This is africa and not the west where some persons have full access to some strange mystical powers.Don't be be deceived by dismissing such powers with a wave of the hand.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by godman01(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
I don't know. Things happen but not my car because its covered.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nautillus: Siena,

i cant speak for no one here but myself. i have seen the "charmed" manifestation live. i wasnt suprised becos i know that principalities exit. car had a flat btw Ore and ijebu-ode. i was changing it when this towtruck pulled over. i have previously heard of thier antics so when i saw the moto boy "jump" from the van and ran towards me. i stood up to stop him from touching my car. long story short...i had to wrestle the motor boy and his oga...but in the mayhem, i they touched that car, calmed down afterwards. they insistend a "settle them" else they live me there. (i cranked the engine several times ...it didnt start bruv)from 10k...i had to beg ...beg oh...before they collected 2k.
bros, as i enter motor start again...the oga stand behind my car touch the boot...the mob start one hand.

i just engage gear take off.

guy, for real oh. juju dey wey to hold moro.

no stories men.

Very funny!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by mediainspired: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Up till a month ago, I'll say this question is balderdash. But wat do u make of a very close friend who died along with his wife in a ghastly motor accident on the way back from their own traditional wedding? UNDERLINE 'TRADITIONAL' (u know, African things) & WEDDING (a ghastly accident on his wedding day of all days?). D lady died instantly; he went into a coma and died two days later. Am not overly african spiriticism things-inclined, but i think this one is fetish. I mean, the vehicle was very likely charmed to get back at someone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by uboma(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
segzi cres: ZIM is soo right! If u believe that. The fuel guy story, ur mechanics were using u as a bank. Ive had d same situation before, i chamged mechanics n the problem was solved. Note, never use the same mechanic for too long.

U are so on point. I have a colleague who keeps complaining of her car. Her mechanic had been taking advantage of her that every month she spends on the average 22K on a 96 model Nissan. I advised her to change her mechanic and pronto! She realized that her former mechanic had been using her as aa atm. The former mechanic even advised her to sell off the car, and that he could get a ready buyer for her.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ksusi: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
YES
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Its quite popular. Some call it agba Ana in Yoruba. The car is charmed to bankrupt its owner.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Godson201333(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

if it is possible then it can be charmed to run without fuel

LOL lets wait for Okija juju,They might have the power to do this in their village!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by AbuMikey(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
25omega: so the mechanics in your area no sabi their work? how did you find out that your relatives were upset that you got in the car first? which charlatan told you that
Make we go yarn for family section!!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by AbuMikey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Chai

What a display of Learnership by the Abu Mikey Clan

You and your Old Man are learners for real.

No offence
Kosi Wahala!!! Wetin more than 5 expert Mechanics nor fit do,shey na ur PaPa go con fit do am??

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Iceprincehkn: Dis is really funnygrin 4r real, cus i wonder how a nigerian can be askn such a f**lish questn... Bt bros dnt wori, na theory you stil deh hear you go soon c pratical
Seems you stand out of many,what standard of question is supposed to be asked?guess a question must be sent to you first before it comes in here,your statement talks much about you.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Sike(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Visit Sango.com and Ogun.com for more info.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by dammytosh: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yes it is possible for a 1985 Mistubushi gallant to be charmed but brand new cars, HELL NO.

I trust witches in Nigeria, they don't attack brand new cars under warranty.

Go get a good car and let's move to the next topic.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
Charm the car to do what? Talk? Drive itself? Well. . .my answer is NO!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by hegelian: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
adisarasaq: Don't argue this with people from Ilorin
i am from ilorin and i dont believe this trash. its all stories. when i was young we all used to have our juju manuals (mostly 40leaves exercise books with different types of juju). i have tried almost everything but nothing worked, i have used the thing that stand on dogs face (i dont know the name in english but its called ipin in yoriba) to see ghost bt all na wash, i have beat baana tree with different incantations so as to be beaten by forest witches but all na wash, i have eaten plenty sacrifice on the triangular roads but all still na wash (from palmoil eggs to banana sacrifice to coins sacrifice to moulded pap sacrifice but still all na wash). recently i just busted the bubble of some cleric for my younger brother cos he had been visiting them and they were given him different things (when i uncovered their tactics for him he was shocked and today he is free form all this bullshit). if you believE ALL THIS STUFFS THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN AND CAUSING YOUR OWN FAILURE COS THEY WILL SURELY MANIFEST (LAW OF ATTRACTION). IF YOU DO BULLET JAZZ, U WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE MOVING TO WHERE THEY ARE SHOOTING AND U WILL EVENTUALLY BE KILLED BY IT SAME FOR ALL MANNERS OF JAZZ. NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE CAN CLAIM TO BE MORE AFRICAN INCLINED THAN ME COS I WAS BORN THERE, LEARN THERE, SCHOOL THERE ABD TODAY I REALIZE ALL NA WASH.
there was even one we use to do back then, we call it anasare (meaning when u are touched with it u will run until the the person asked you to halt but the truth it has never worked). now wehn i go home and i see some of my colleagues back then showing their self as cleric, i just laugh and pity their customers co they dont know they have entered one chance (even my parents and almost all my family are victims of all this)

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by 3ace(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
It is a pity most of the arguments given here to support the fact that a machine can be charmed are not convincing at all but I tell you people, it is very possible. Let us forget mechanical and grammatical jargons-this is thing is real. The only way by which you can protect yourself from powers of the darkness is for you to be spiritually strong. Otherwise, they will toss your life around. Whether you're educated or not, rich or poor, you believe or you don't believe, they will attack you except your own power supersedes or is at par with theirs. I had firsthand experience of a truck charmed not to start when I was serving in a particular state. The old man involved used a dead crab's claw(not sure whether it is called a claw) to lock the engine. I wasn't there when the whole thing started but was called by a fellow corp member when the plea of the victims started attracting the attention of the community. When I got there, the baba eventually accepted their apologies. He brought out the crab's claw, whispered some words into it and behold before my very eyes, the crab's claw opened by itself. The man told them to go and start the truck. After several unsuccessful trials, they came back to the baba who told them to go back again and sweep all particles of the bamboo sticks they had stolen. They did exactly as he had said and behold again, the truck started working. The thing is...if you have never witnessed it, you can't believe it. The victims knew that the baba was responsible because he had earlier warned them not to pack the bamboo but they ignored him. Since that day till I left the community, I just dey go jeje. I even reduced my interaction with some of them but in fairness to them, they treat corpers like god.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Siena:

No, it's not possible for a car to be charmed. However it's possible for a person to believe their car (or themselves) can be charmed, out of sheer ignorance.

You need to upgrade your thought process.
In as much as i do not subscribe to the ideology that charms of all kinds do work on people and objects ,but the truth remains that if you have no knowledge about a particular thing doesn't mean they don't exist.....THE HIGHEST IGNORANCE IS DOUBTING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

You need to reexamine how you look at life.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by hegelian: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
3ace: It is a pity most of the arguments given here to support the fact that a machine can be charmed are not convincing at all but I tell you people, it is very possible. Let us forget mechanical and grammatical jargons-this is thing is real. The only way by which you can protect yourself from powers of the darkness is for you to be spiritually strong. Otherwise, they will toss your life around. Whether you're educated or not, rich or poor, you believe or you don't believe, they will attack you except your own power supersedes or is at par with theirs. I had firsthand experience of a truck charmed not to start when I was serving in a particular state. The old man involved used a dead crab's claw(not sure whether it is called a claw) to lock the engine. I wasn't there when the whole thing started but was called by a fellow corp member when the plea of the victims started attracting the attention of the community. When I got there, the baba eventually accepted their apologies. He brought out the crab's claw, whispered some words into it and behold before my very eyes, the crab's claw opened by itself. The man told them to go and start the truck. After several unsuccessful trials, they came back to the baba who told them to go back again and sweep all particles of the bamboo sticks they had stolen. They did exactly as he had said and behold again, the truck started working. The thing is...if you have never witnessed it, you can't believe it. The victims knew that the baba was responsible because he had earlier warned them not to pack the bamboo but they ignored him. Since that day till I left the community, I just dey go jeje. I even reduced my interaction with some of them but in fairness to them, they treat corpers like god.

bros na lie. you are only hypnotised cos of your fear of unknown.the day u stopped being afraid of all this things, that day u become free. u should know am not religious. when i was young till like 4years ago when my conscious awareness began, i used to different type of wicked dreams from lions chasing me, to being buried alive to being attacked by snakes almost everyday (this always give me different fears and i even believe my failures in life where the result of some people in my house but the truth be say all na wash). when i started questioning everything, what i noticed was that the first dream i had about lions (i killed all the lions in my dream), the second time a snake bite me but i killed the snake in the dream (and when i woke up i was just laughing. i told my mum about it and she was scared and afraid but i knew what was happening. the fear i had exhibited for years is loosen up little by little)
the next i noticed was that i traced my failure back to my young age to look for cues why i have been failing and i realised that i had a very very low self esteem but i have been covering it up using my sanguine nature (this and many more were just staring in face and i was so so amazed at every bit of it). today bros i have been working toward developing my conscious awareness cos i have realised that there is no darkness (the only darkness that exist is the one u create ursl.elf)
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ewet: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
I hav seen a man in Katsina control a car by just speaking to it. The car moves itself without any human control.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Truckpusher(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
ewet: I hav seen a man in Katsina control a car by just speaking to it. The car moves itself without any human control.
It's all illusions my friend ,but somehow in a higher dimension in the hands of dangerous people it's a tool and a powerful one .
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by hegelian: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Truckpusher: In as much as i do not subscribe to the ideology that charms of all kinds do work on people and objects ,but the truth remains that if you have no knowledge about a particular thing doesn't mean they don't exist.....THE HIGHEST IGNORANCE IS DOUBTING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

You need to reexamine how you look at life.
ofcourse they dont exist in the true sense of it. anything that u can see cannot threaten u unless u allowed by being afraid. fear only manifest itself in various form and can also be manipulated. an informed soul doesnt need to be afraid of anything. shine the light of your consciousness to the darkness and it will all disappear( this not some religious bullshit. cos am not religious). anything i cant see, cannot do me shi.t.. the day our people wake up, its that day freedom they so much crave for becomes theirs. i have more than see plenty so i know what am talking about..(i am from the core core ilorin)
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by hegelian: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
ewet: I hav seen a man in Katsina control a car by just speaking to it. The car moves itself without any human control.

its all hypnosis. you dont need to be a juju man to do that. a learned hypnotherapist can also do that. i can do that and i am not a juju man (so now what)
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by johnstar(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
cell22: I need the views of people,is it true or possible for a car to be charmed by wicked people?
ar u a learner Carry range rover 2014 go benin grin grin, ur car engine go develop fault 4 ore road cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by shamson: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yoruba proverb says Omode omo ogun oun peni efo.
Meaning a child does not know charm that call it vegetable.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
@OP If you want yours to be charmed holla me for a good bargain for your money
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ewet: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
hegelian:

its all hypnosis. you dont need to be a juju man to do that. a learned hypnotherapist can also do that. i can do that and i am not a juju man (so now what)

then wht are you doin here wasting your life away. cant you deploy ur hypnotic prowess into meaningful use.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by ewet: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Truckpusher: It's all illusions my friend ,but somehow in a higher dimension in the hands of dangerous people it's a tool and a powerful one .

I knw wht i saw.it was in full public glare and there were 100s of people.are you telling me tht just 1 perseon can tweek the minds of so many people all @ once.

menh thts some serious shit even more amazing than the car stuff.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
@all,i have learnt so much from contributors,every topic ,subject and thread must receive divergent views and response for sure. The car in question is mine,the last Programmer and rewire i invited told me it is possible that the Nissan 2001 model is charmed,this made me to put up this thread to ask other people thought,i am going to invite another Key programmer and rewire to see how it goes and would let Nairalanders know .Some issues of life needs to be shared and discussed though.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by bokohalal(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Those that say "in Nigeria it is possible" believe anything is possible only in Nigeria.
It is neither possible in Nigeria nor anywhere else.
Some people ship flood vehicles to Nigeria.
Some vehicles are salvaged from junkyards and put together for the Nigerian market .
The above are some of your 'charmed 'vehicles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks / Is It Possible To Use Another Engine In A Murano? / PAN Nigeria Unveils 301-wildfire Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.