Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? (16467 Views)

Is It Possible For A Car Not To Smoke At All? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^ Thanks, Uboma. I'll heed your advice, and not respond any more to this thread.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by bravolad(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2013
It is very sad how we think in this part do the world. I personally do not believe a car can be charmed. However, it will be a daunting task if not impossible to try to change the perception of an average Nigerian about the existence of some of these superstition. The various religious beliefs is practiced in reverse in Nigeria. People spend more time in church talk more about Christ, Allah and God but they are unGodly. I have also realized that Most Nigerians can not live effectively without this erroneous belief. People's life style is inundated with this kind of belief.

Another deep rooted religious practice here, is people holding the bible/Qur'an in one hand and a charm in the other. I often wonder why they have not channelled such practice into changing the life style of our dubious politicians and leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
@FBI/CIA, And where in Nigeria is EMF(Electro Magnetic Frequency ) sold?Are you FBI\CIA Agent? interesting if such device do exist,possibly you could direct to where to get it my email is terihanson@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by cell22: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I am the one that asked a question Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? 9:50pm On Jun 29, The question generated a lot of responses and controversies , some were abusive and some helpful, after much effort , i am Glad that at the end the car Started and worked fine, the solution was given by an Igbo rewire and key Programmer at Ladipo Market in Lagos , Its Amazing , those Guys are just great , i have invited many rewire and many key programmers that boasted as Professional with fine office but they could not find a solution to it .I am Glad.The most amazing thing about it is that this man does not charge as exorbitant as the others who claimed to be Professional.Its a pity in out country Nigeria that Paper and Grammar is more reckon with and not Practical Ability. Kudos to that Guy.Glory be to God.Feel free to give your view again , Good , Bad and the Ugly.It makes it to be more interesting.
Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
FBICIA:

Even as an FBI/CIA agent I believe.

Re: Is It Possible For A Car To Be Charmed? by lawani: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Magicians do seemingly impossible things on stage, so how intelligent is it for you to say a car can not be charmed? How intelligent? A mere car?. To escape evil forces, you need awareness most, then you know who to beg or who to attack.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/i-flew-floating-magician-sweeps-5802056

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Inside Channel Cuts Open Mercedes S-class Seat To Reveal How It Looks / Is It Possible To Use Another Engine In A Murano? / PAN Nigeria Unveils 301-wildfire Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.