Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Should I Ask Her Out Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out Again (1213 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out Again by geospirit: 8:14pm On May 14, 2008
it goes like this;
been friends with this chick for about 6 months, had a soft spot from day one but took thing s in my strides just to be sure of my feelings.she is pretty & has the most endearing persona;lity ive ever seen.i guess she knew i had it coming but kept her cool and did not rush things. asked her out recently only to get a shocker that she is into a relationship.afer some pressure she agreed to give me a chance. few days after the incident , i called her on phone only for her to start acting cocky like i never said anything.my question is ; why start the cockiness after u agreed to give a chance . she is beginning to make me feel like a pest i already vowed not to call her again do u think it is the best thing to do in the present circumstance feel free to holler no insults pls
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 14, 2008
dont call her,let her be for a while,and see if she will call u,i bet she will
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Eclairs: 10:28pm On May 14, 2008
show your worth by giving her space,

Is her loss. I'd fink you tryin to do her a favor.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by lagguy: 12:38pm On May 16, 2008
No. Leave her for me.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by DaJunta(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2008
@ Poster,
Dont just give up, u suppose know say babes too dey do shakara grin
She may not wanna look cheap & some girls belive that if a guy doesnt
work hard to win her heart that d guy wont appreciate her.

She may wanna know ur reaction whether u would chicken out d way
people are advising u to. Never accept a defeat instead brace up and let her
see d genuine intention u have 4 her.

BUT,
It all depends on how much u really love her, if she is worth it
& how far u are willing to go.

Tkia bro
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by onyekang1(f): 2:54pm On May 16, 2008
give her some space she probably needs it 4 wateva reason
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by eudio(f): 3:03pm On May 16, 2008
as me again
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by dutty(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2008
@poster
i agree wit dajunta, i tink u should not back out just too soon,if she's tryin to play hard to get i dont see any problem wit dat xcept u dont like her dat much, nyway, call her or better still go see her and find out wat the problem is, act like u are already dating and hear wat she has to say. if she continues to act up, just try again,if it happens again then i suggest u LOCK UP untill her head stops to vibrate, just do this and u'll be tankful u did. i hope she is worth it tho?
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Uche2nna(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2008
In this kind of situation , how do U know when she is playing hard to get and when she is actually telling U to take a walk undecided
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by dutty(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2008
dats y its good to try, there's no harm in dat
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Busta(f): 3:42pm On May 16, 2008
No . . do not call her again o

she is giving u attitude and acting like u pestering her life.
give her some space. . .see if she calls u back or not.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by wahala2007(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2008
There are two questions you need to answer like uche said
1.Is she playing hard to get?
2. Does she want you to walk away?
You need to consult the oracles and get advices from gurus like me,anyway dont act foolishly
because this is the time ,most guys act like dummies and automatons
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by segzicres(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2008
when tou see her tell her this, i promise you it will work "GO AND PLAY WITH SAND"
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by nkc(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2008
d women have spoken, u had better listen to them grin grin grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by menix(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2008
Bobby dont call her again. If she wants u she would call u.
Tried it & it worked out 4 me thou heaven don close im gate by then.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by geospirit: 8:11pm On May 19, 2008
i must confess that i appreciate all the valuable contributions its been a week plus and she hasnt called.i am tempted to feel she is playing hard to get and that psses me off real fast i believe having taken my time to ask her out she should know i am serious.i will not call until she does and if she doesnt, good riddance.i am not good at follow up
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by 9cent(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2008
@poster,

na person say make una relationship no dey work? grin

everytime if no bi heart break igobi heart attack. abeg make una try front. open your eyes to figure out if she really like your way or not before goin deeper. , love ain't worth this stress, checkout my girl friend on my profile. 7yrs of relationship. she dey jand o. i dey flirt for naija but.hhm that girl dey cry for phone make i no Bleep am up. na small thing? na small thing?
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Esss(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2008
@ poster

Oboy ur own na small, I went through the same in the hands of my current girlfriend. I was at it for 3years. Infact I still remember the first time I asked her out, I received the shocker of my life. It was so bad that I stood there trying to punder what just happened that she just left me and walked away.

If shes worth it, then keep trying. You never know you just might get lucky. atleast I did.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by zheroes(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2008
it goes like this;
been friends with this chick for about 6 months, had a soft spot from day one but took thing s in my strides just to be sure of my feelings.she is pretty & has the most endearing persona;lity ive ever seen.i guess she knew i had it coming but kept her cool and did not rush things. asked her out recently only to get a shocker that she is into a  relationship.afer  some pressure she agreed to give me a chance. few days after the incident , i called her on phone only for her to start acting cocky like i never said anything.my question is ; why start the cockiness after u agreed to give a chance . she is beginning to make me feel like a pest i already vowed not to call her again do u think it is the best thing to do in the present circumstance feel free to holler no insults please

i wont insult you, i will spank you!!!

point 1- why did it take you 6 months to make your move, what if someone came in the second month , you would have been shouting that he snatched your girlfriend , right? delay is not deadly, its catastrophic!!!
point2- why apply pressure, you only give her this impression you are desperate, and at that point a lady can condition you,you become her boy, she dictates to you how the relationship should run and at what pace, she gives you tough conditions and you try to be extra nice thus drowning yourself the more,by so doing you have giving your strenght as a man to her, automatically unknown to you you become a WUSSY, a weak,desperate and approval seeking dude!!!
point 3- you said she is begining to make you feel like a pest, no, your actions made you a pest.

solution

forget about her, its difficult because you will feel defeated, but you have to accept defeat in this instance to win tomorrow, make other friends, you may call her after 3 or more months to say hi and nothing more cause you guys arent quarelling, you are sure bigger than that, and life goes on.

sorry, i just gave your subject a second gaze, Should I Ask Her Out Again, damn! [size=18pt]please don't[/size]. if you do she will have this feeling you do when an ant bites you right under your balls grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by geospirit: 6:21pm On May 23, 2008
@zheroes
i really appreciate ur contribution seems to me that u are also a student of de angelo.it is not as if i hid my intentions totally from the beginning. i do send sms and we do have long conversations on phone and all through the six months she never acted bithcy nor bratty which is why i said i am tempted to think she is forming.she nevr told me she was dating anybody all the while . i dont think i acted desperately in asking her out.i guess she is just trying to make apoint which i cant clearly understand anyway life goes on.if something is urs if u let it go , it will sureky come back to u no qualms.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by hotchic1(f): 9:46pm On May 23, 2008
May be she said yes because you were disturbing her a lot and she just wanted to get rid of yound she didn't really mean the yes.
The fact that she has a boyfriendmight be another reason to get rid of you.
Sometimes,guys can be irritating.
And if the lady is quite young,she might have said yes and then after careful thouht its ot what she really wanted.

Anyway,i thinkyou should give her some break,and if you really want her,just be yourself and try to be nice and let her realise that you mean our words through your actions.After a while,make your intention knw toher agai.I hope its going to work.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by HRhotness(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2008
How old is she?
she sounds very immature
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by vivaladiva(f): 9:58pm On May 23, 2008
u see when una see straight forward babe una go complain
time is money, so make the guy dey waste him time tryin to figure out if she is playing hard to get
no wonder when i tell nija guys no, they always say i know u like me ur just playing hard to get
no moda fucker i dont flippin like u or i wld be shagging u by now- still dont get the point
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by jejelolatu(f): 10:13pm On May 23, 2008
na fight?

@poster
man, does it really matter wat we say.
c'mon face it. she either likes u or doesnt.

either way LIFE GOES ON.
so move onnnnnnnnnnnnn
there are enough fishes in the river.

go a fishingman. and if u still cant get over her then get on ur knees and beg for her love. wink wink wink
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 23, 2008
Ignore her
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by jejelolatu(f): 11:23pm On May 23, 2008
he fit?
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by geospirit: 7:31pm On May 30, 2008
hey ppl i really appreciate all your contributions.the babe later called exactly 2 wks after she formed on the phone i guess she is stil playing hard to get. i havre not done anything since then been busy though.what should i do next since i can guess accurately she is playing hard to get feel free to holler im all ears
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by savanaha: 7:34pm On May 30, 2008
Since she is playing hard to get as you claim why not do the same as 'two can play that game,' see how it ends up. She might actually ask you out.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out Again by hotchic1(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2008
like i have said earlier,just try and be a casual friend for now,and please be your self she might have her eyes on you.I won't advice you to neglect hr totally though.
After few weeks, i think you should try again.

Though i think she's taking too long(If you think she aint worth it,then you can move on)

(1) (Reply)

Who initiate the first move? You or your partner? let's share it here / How Long Can U Leave Your Husband Alone At Home. / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.