Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

She Easily Get Angry!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Easily Get Angry!!! (3802 Views)

Why Do Naija Babes Get Angry When Their Boyfriends Touch Their Hair? / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Easily Get Angry!!! by haryor1986(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Pls nairalander, I met my fiancee 4yrs ago during my tertiary sch days, am 27 and she s 25yr old. Dis lady supported me truout my HND days even till I finished my NYSC. Right nw am looking 4 job, she s also stayin wit me no mata wat happen.she gives me money to search 4 job, cook 4 me and many oda tins like dat. But d prob I have wit her s dat she gets angry ova little tins btw us, she can stay like days b4 we settle it. I love her so much. Pls wat can I do 4 her so dat anger will reduce.tanx.
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
Is she the violent type? Does she break things when she is angry?
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by 190: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Is she Nigerian
Cos I know it's Nigerian girls are capable of been destructive tongue
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Enegod(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
you are begining to irritate her...
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by daisyella: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Has she always been like dis? If not talk 2 her 2 find awt why shez getting angry abt thins, it could also b d fact dat shez supportin u financially dat is irritating her. Nevertheless talk 2 her instead of us

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by HARDDON: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
how do you feel when you collect money from her? embarassed embarassed cry

dont think she loves you any more. love has a way of making people weak and not keep grudges.

she obviously have "richer" guys on the side who are swirling her head right now.

Please for the love of God, stop collecting money from her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

by the way, have you popped the Q?

do you plan to? ( if you do, put that on hold for now)

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by daisyella: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
190: Is she Nigerian
I used 2 find Ur joke on nigerian girls somewhat funny buh nw I find it just annoying and boring

4 Likes

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
No one is perfect in relationship. We all have our flaws. Try talking to her in a calm way.
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by nairafx: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
I advise u know her reason 4 being angry. 4 instance pple from some parts of d country are known 2 easily get angry. When u beg them, it gets worse. If she is 4rm such state, then uunderstandher & knw how 2 deal with that. U may also need 2 know her zodiac sign. Assuming she is FIRE, it is likely 2 cause that. WATER signs are also emotional.

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Enegod(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
nairafx: I advise u know her reason 4 being angry. 4 instance pple from some parts of d country are known 2 easily get angry. When u beg them, it gets worse. If she is 4rm such state, then uunderstandher & knw how 2 deal with that. U may also need 2 know her zodiac sign. Assuming she is FIRE, it is likely 2 cause that. WATER signs are also emotional.
so you believe this poo
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2013
So girls get irritated wen their bf collect money from them? And dem go nearly wan put hole for man pocket! Jeeeeez!
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: you are begining to irritate her...
I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2013
i disagree with you on these
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2013
Gbam
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by kreamidiva(f): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2013
I think it's irritating her already that she's playing mother-hen when u don't bring anything to the front burner.
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Merkki(f): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2013
nairafx: I advise u know her reason 4 being angry. 4 instance pple from some parts of d country are known 2 easily get angry. When u beg them, it gets worse. If she is 4rm such state, then uunderstandher & knw how 2 deal with that. U may also need 2 know her zodiac sign. Assuming she is FIRE, it is likely 2 cause that. WATER signs are also emotional.

Hahahahaha. Nigerians are at it again. Smh...
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by slimming: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Don't marry her until after deliverance, you may suffer much in marriage when the spirit of anger is at work.
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Well said.

@op...I think its time you step up and get yourself a job…prove to her that you’re equal to the task by playing your roles as the man in that relationship.

You can’t expect her to keep footing your bills you know…she would keep getting irritated and angry.

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
Which kinda anger are we talking about?
The shouting type or the violent type or the silent-treatment type?
Everybody has their own flaws and from the way u described things, it's like she's a good girl(you believe so), try and work out things with her and see how you'll be able to work around that her flaw. There's no 100% perfect human out there, we all just accept each other's flaws and try to overlook it with love.

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Networkmaster(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
She want you to be the man. It's not of women nature to take care of the house-hood.
She gives you money to move around for ur daily job seeking and others, she cooks for you and u still bleep her after eating those heavy food.
She want and need a real man. Yes, she is in love you with u but she want to see changes. Keep working hard, don't be lazy.
God will help you get a job soon and u will put a smile on her face if only you won't dump her then

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
Gbammest!
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Idowuogbo... that might not be the case

@OP How can you rate the communication issue btw the two of you since inception? Don't be sidelined... She might be the nagging type (If you have noticed that since day one) and you can talk to her and that will surely reduce.

But if the nagging just started... Guy, dust ur shoe and concentrate on your job search... You will have more time and mind into your job search ni yen... Dupe Tie!

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by boron10(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
She is trying to frustrate you till you voluntarily opt out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by mchileks4luv(f): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
CrazyMan:
Well said.

@op...I think its time you step up and get yourself a job…prove to her that you’re equal to the task by playing your roles as the man in that relationship.

You can’t expect her to keep footing your bills you know…she would keep getting irritated and angry.
Gbam dat is true
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by mchileks4luv(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Networkmaster: She want you to be the man. It's not of women nature to take care of the house-hood.
She gives you money to move around for ur daily job seeking and others, she cooks for you and u still bleep her after eating those heavy food.
She want and need a real man. Yes, she is in you with u but she want to see changes. Keep working hard, don't be lazy.
God will help you get a job soon and u will put a smile on her face if only you won't dump her then
This is the truth in this matter,Pls do take dis advice.and Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ know the funny part,she still loves Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊,dats why she get angry easily.bcus guys that are rich are asking her out right №Ψ.and bcus she dosent want 2 leave Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊,for rich guys so Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ don't feel bad.she get fustrated n angry most time

1 Like

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by jargaban: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
OP, try and get a job ASAP. A man without a job as well as dependent on a woman for christ sake is a living corpse.

After all said, u said u love her. Love without money my foot! Abeg, increase ur job search man or look for any odd job fast.
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by haitto99(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
190 I agree with u on dis one
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2013
My friend...let it go dude...a girl that gets angry over little thing is a big no no....dont have an heart attack over one girl...forget this one and get a job..after that you will have options...if you stay with her..you next thread will be...my girlfriend hit me in the head with a frying pan...
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
My friend...let it go dude...a girl that gets angry over little thing is a big no no....dont have an heart attack over one girl...forget this one and get a job..after that you will have options...if you stay with her..you next thread will be...my girlfriend hit me in the head with a frying pan...
Hey follow this guy's advise and forget the 4 years and all the efforts she has given and stuck by you, but don't worry this poster must be really smart to decide that its worth breaking up with her cuz she's irritated. wink wink
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by 190: 5:12am On Jul 02, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by mayorall(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2013
God help you in your Job search but you can be keeping yourself cool with little business like mini importation. You can start with #10,000 and above and I guarantee you 250% gain if you know your way. Read more about this on "DO IT YOURSELF IMPORTATION GUIDE ON" BUSINESS SECTION.

Imported this 18 karat jewelry sets with something less than #700. Selling to family members at #3500 none member at #4000 and above. Started with 15K. There are other goods like cheap gadgets etc. You can get a tablet for as low as $50 dollars and sell in high price in 9ja.

Re: She Easily Get Angry!!! by rollyfemmy: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2013
you are still a Boy, her anger is to help you turn to a man. there is nothing wrong with her getting angry...because even guys when they are giving and giving and giving, they also get fed up and tired. Perherbs you also you are used to collecting from her. from school days up till time. Boy try and grow up. Get yourself a Job and start giving her some money and see if she will not become the best woman on earth on your life.

Note: Her nagging does not mean she does not love you or she's cheating on you. It is for you to grow up and take it serious with your Job search. Dont worry You will get a Job soon and all will be well. Dont leave her, she's your wife. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Behind The Man That I Am / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Gayism 'africans Are A Hypocritical Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.