Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Boo And I: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo And I: (4305 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / Pics Of My Boo And I...birthday Mates### Repping October 15th, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boo And I: by Sisieko(f): 5:36am On May 15, 2008
Ive been with my boyfriend or fiance since i was around 14-15 and im about to be 20, People say that we should marry already and i want to wait until im about 23-24, Is there any sense in waiting even thought it seems like we are already married?
Re: My Boo And I: by merge(f): 6:07am On May 15, 2008
Marry at the time you and your finance want. cheesy cheesy

You both have to agree together.
Re: My Boo And I: by OsunAmazon: 7:04am On May 15, 2008
Will it not be better for you to focus on your studies and career than early marriage? I bet you, by the time you get married and start shitting children, that Boo will disappear from your eyes and reality will set in. Don't hang on your boo expecting him to bring home all the needed bacon, you are young and have the whole life in front of you. Get whatever you can now before it's too late. Love can always wait.
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 9:14am On May 15, 2008
20? isnt that too young? o girl, make u face ur bukuru.
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 15, 2008
if he wants to marry u,then go ahead,its not as if u r so young,some girls get married at d age of 18 or 19,so its no big deal,since both of u r like hussy and wifey ,y dont u guys try and legalise it by getting married,i think its better dat way *i was also a victim*
Re: My Boo And I: by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2008
@Poster,nothing stops you from being married and pursuing your life goals eg education.Both can be managed well at same time.it has worked for most people.
Re: My Boo And I: by Busta(f): 2:11pm On May 15, 2008
@20yrs?

Why the rush?
Re: My Boo And I: by divanaija1: 3:22pm On May 15, 2008
wink Suga go right ahead ain't nohtin wrong wit that as long as u love each other. . . jus wheels of civilaisation changin d world n pushin women to marry late thez dayz

cool me. . .i'ma get me hitched sooooon cool
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 3:28pm On May 15, 2008
you're still young. 20? Why the rush?

It's one thing if you too started late then I would kind of understand what others are saying but you didnt.

Ignore them jare.
Re: My Boo And I: by tngtech(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2008
@poster

how old is your boyfriend?
Re: My Boo And I: by yimiton(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2008
@ Poster,
This discision is a big one and it depends on you and your boyfriend not what 'everybody' things.
This is because, everybody does not really exist when when you're in trouble, the only person you get to see is nobody.

You'll have to sit yourself down and think very well. YOu were practically a child when you started this relationship, it's time to ask yourself if this is actually what you want. Being like you're married and actually being married are two very different things. Once you're married, you can never walk away, it's a life commitement.

At this age, you might still be too young to fully realize what you want in a man or in a marriage, I'll advice you wait another two years and if you still feel strongly enough for him to be his wife, then go ahead.

Meanwhile, you must never make the mistake of feeling like you've dated him for so long and you're mandated to marry him. Neighter should you get yourself so stuck to him that you'll never know what other people are like.

Get some fresh air, experience being friends with other people *Make sure sex is not involved in all these experimentations* get to experience life a little and in about two years time, you'll be ready to make your choice.
Re: My Boo And I: by Uby40(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2008
@ poster, dont u think it wud be a great idea if u set a new marital record in ur family?
follow ur heart sister.
Re: My Boo And I: by TolaniLuv: 4:58pm On May 15, 2008
Don't mind dem ooo DREW BARRY MOORE was married around 17 and Beyonce younger sister also got married around 17-18 year old. Now that you're 20 you can do whatever you want you're now independent woman.

Just send me an invitation . I will come chop rise, e-mail me ooooo
mo gbo mo ya
Re: My Boo And I: by Busta(f): 4:59pm On May 15, 2008
TolaniLuv:

Don't mind them ooo DREW BARRY MOORE was married around 17 and Beyonce younger sister also got married around 17-18 year old. Now that you're 20 you can do whatever you want you're now independent woman.

mo gbo mo ya

hehehe, of course,
u go go chop rise grin
Re: My Boo And I: by Dreloaded(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2008
Totally agree with yimitron.
Re: My Boo And I: by yimiton(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2008
TolaniLuv:

Don't mind them ooo DREW BARRY MOORE was married around 17 and Beyonce younger sister also got married around 17-18 year old. Now that you're 20 you can do whatever you want you're now independent woman.

mo gbo mo ya

And today Drew has broken up with her husband even after about 3 kids. Solonje is not example for any young woman to follow neighter is any Hollywood star. These people can decide to marry because *Oh my gosh, he's so cute* and break up tomorrow because *We needed time off* I'm sure the poster doesn't want to be a divorcee after 3 years of marriage.

@ poster, take your time, there's no need to rush. Remember you have all your life time to be a woman but only a very short while to be a girl. Relax and enjoy those few years.
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2008
don't discourage the girl abeg,  it actually works for some couples. don't biff her.

just because her own morning is earlier than most doesnt mean it's wrong. there's things she can enjoy from marrying young

e.g. i think it's cute when a woman and her daughter look like they've got only ten years apart. her skin recovers better after pregnancy.

it's also cool to carry your grandkids while you're still on your feet, and not admire them from your sick bed or wheel chair (or coffin), don't you think?

plus she's the type who'll probably celebrate 75th year anniversary. it's a privilege reserved for the few who marry young.

@ poster
search your heart for the answer. if your heart and your parents have nothing against the man - go ahead. me too i wan chop rise rice  grin grin
Re: My Boo And I: by Busta(f): 5:23pm On May 15, 2008
yimiton:

And today Drew has broken up with her husband even after about 3 kids. Solonje is not example for any young woman to follow neighter is any Hollywood star. These people can decide to marry because *Oh my gosh, he's so cute* and break up tomorrow because *We needed time off* I'm sure the poster doesn't want to be a divorcee after 3 years of marriage.

@ poster, take your time, there's no need to rush. Remember you have all your life time to be a woman but only a very short while to be a girl. Relax and enjoy those few years.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where ur sources abeg

Drew Barrymore had 3 kids??
Re: My Boo And I: by vivaladiva(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2008
u have been wif a GUY SINCE U WERE 14YRS MAN THATS DEEP
I DONT ENVY U
GIRL U NEED TO SEE THE WORLD , EXPAND UR HORIZON
SUCK A FEW DCIKS
BREAK A FEW HEARTS
GET UR HEART BROKEN
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 15, 2008
don't discourage the girl abeg, it actually works for some couples. don't biff her.

just because her own morning is earlier than most doesnt mean it's wrong. there's things she can enjoy from marrying young

e.g. i think it's cute when a woman and her daughter look like they've got only ten years apart. her skin recovers better after pregnancy.

it's also cool to carry your grandkids while you're still on your feet
, and not admire them from your sick bed or wheel chair (or coffin), don't you think?

plus she's the type who'll probably celebrate 75th year anniversary. it's a privilege reserved for the few who marry young.

u can say dat again sweetie wink wink
Re: My Boo And I: by Roscodaddy(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2008
why you no marry at 20 morning star ko morning star ni,my dear dont even think about it yet,complete your education,have your own source of income,be somehow independent b4 u think abt marriage,no mind all those old cargos wey dey say go ahead,by the way according to vulva see the world grin grin

iceblue:

don't discourage the girl abeg,  it actually works for some couples. don't biff her.

it's also cool to carry your grandkids while you're still on your feet, and not admire them from your sick bed or wheel chair (or coffin), don't you think?

@ poster
search your heart for the answer. if your heart and your parents have nothing against the man - go ahead. me too i wan chop rise rice  grin grin
Re: My Boo And I: by 4Him1(m): 10:35pm On May 15, 2008
half the people saying "20 u're still young" would have married at 20 if they had gotten the opportunity.

What's wrong with marrying early? She's been with the guy 6 good yrs, its not as if she's just learning to get to know him. She has had chances to be with other men but chose to remain with one guy.

I dont buy these "experience life" bla bla bla. In an ideal world we all wish we had married our first loves . . . there's nothing to experience . . . once you meet the right person start a life together.

1 Like

Re: My Boo And I: by welli(f): 10:35pm On May 15, 2008
jennykadry:

u can say that again sweetie  wink wink

jenny i had to pursue u here jst to remind u of 2moro.show urself.7th page,29th post.hp u grab
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2008
why you no marry at 20 morning star ko morning star ni,my dear don't even think about it yet,complete your education,have your own source of income,be somehow independent before u think about marriage,no mind all those old cargos wey dey say go ahead,by the way according to vulva see the world

there is nothing like old cargos here,if shes matured enough,and loves d guy well enough,i dont see any crime in getting married if she wants to,wat of pple dat get married at dat age?r u telling me they made a mistake,must every girl finish school and start working before they get married?wat of those dat completed their education in their husbands house?my point is a girl must not be thru wt school b4 getting married
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2008
jenny i had to pursue u here jst to remind u of 2moro.show yourself.7th page,29th post.hp u grab

of course i know tomorrow is your birthday sweetie,i have it in mind,but which one is 7th page,29th post
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 15, 2008
half the people saying "20 u're still young" would have married at 20 if they had gotten the opportunity.

What's wrong with marrying early? She's been with the guy 6 good years, its not as if she's just learning to get to know him. She has had chances to be with other men but chose to remain with one guy.

I don't buy these "experience life" bla bla bla. In an ideal world we all wish we had married our first loves . . . there's nothing to experience . . . once you meet the right person start a life together
my point exactly,wats wrong if she marries at dis age,if shes matured enough to handle d challenges in marriage ,then let her go ahead and marry d guy abeg
Re: My Boo And I: by welli(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2008
@ jenny d 29th reply on d 7th page tells u what to do  kiss  kissgood night
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 15, 2008
@welli

ok dearie, sleep tight kiss
Re: My Boo And I: by Frando29(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2008
oya, make everbody go sleep. school dey tomorrow
Re: My Boo And I: by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2008
@poster

if u think u can handle marriage well enough,i wish u all d best,don't mind d people that said after 2or 3 kids d man will leave u,its a big lie,i know of a girl that got married at d age of 18 ,she has 3 kids now and d husband still loves her like crace,if he is your husband , then go for him
Re: My Boo And I: by welli(f): 11:09pm On May 15, 2008
JENNY .y u wan spoil my thread na wit dat post?lol . , u berra post tomorrow.its 12. . wanna go to bed gud nite
Re: My Boo And I: by Sisieko(f): 2:43am On May 16, 2008
LOlz u Im not getting married tomorrow, And as in education wise I go one more semester to go and Ill be a RN Nurse, Money and stabity is not a problm and it never has, I just dont know as to get the title now or just wait,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? / How Many Girls Can Do This? Don't Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.