Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) (4444 Views)

What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / When He Says "Its Over" / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by winetapper: 10:31am On May 22, 2015
grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Mayor21(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 22, 2015
Not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by asumo12: 10:54am On May 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by loomer: 10:57am On May 22, 2015
undecided

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by angelTI(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2015
Do that alot grin
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by phabulous88(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
angelTI:
Do that alot grin

Nobody asked you angry tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
phabulous88:

Nobody asked you angry tongue
Guys are mean sha...lols. D girl jst made an xpression na...
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
grin
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
winetapper I love your signature too smiley
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by winetapper: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Kizmarty:
winetapper I love your signature too smiley
Oh shey.. Hope you enjoying Nigeria before you go back?
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by DEIFIED(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2015
What is funny here the face of the girl or what is written on the pic.?
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
winetapper:
Oh shey.. Hope you enjoying Nigeria before you go back?

enjoy ke ... I'm just trying to oo,I nor get another country o cheesy

it's all good tho but my transformer blew up yesterday nai phcn kun bring light till this morning.

I'd noisy generator on throughout the night sad
Re: When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) by winetapper: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Kizmarty:

enjoy ke ... I'm just trying to oo,I nor get another country o cheesy

it's all good tho but my transformer blew up yesterday nai phcn kun bring light till this morning.

I'd noisy generator on throughout the night sad
lol somedays are like that cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy / Imagine Your Son Says He Wants To Marry Her / If You Are A Virgin Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.