Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269888 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
I pity tenny sha, thinking she found love tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dnt actually knw ђã†̥ τ̲̅☺ say....nice story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tenny is gullible.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
**continuation**

'why are you sounding surprised?' Tenny asked.

'I think the question should be 'why shouldn't I sound surprised' I replied.

'what's the big deal with not ever having a boyfriend? She asked, looking really confused.

'Its no big deal actually, but you are like 18 already, plus, you have everything any guy would want' I replied.

'why do you always turn everything I say into a flattery comment?'

'me?' flatter ke? I've never flattered anyone in my whole life oh' I replied chuckling.

'I hear you! Anyway, am I forgiven now?' she asked.

'ermm, yes I guess. I don't have anything against you anymore.'

I allowed her to show her appreciation with a bear hug then I asked;

'so why haven't you dated any guy yet?'

'Nothing really. Just that all guys are the same and they all want one thing'

'Nawa oh! Even babe wey never get boyfriend before don dey talk this mumu thing too. For crying out loud! If all guys are the same, then why are some pastors and others in jail for attempted murder?' I thought.

'hmm, ok oh, if you think so, I agree with you then' I replied.

'No oh, don't get me wrong. You are different and I know it' She replied, trying to justify her statement.

'what makes me different? You said all guys and when last I checked, I was still a guy' I replied, obviously not in the mood to argue about the 'all guys are the same' statement.

The truth of the issue is people hate what they don't understand. So in my opinion, when a girl says she hate guys because of 'we are all the same', its simply because she don't understand how we guys think and function.

'I just know you are different' she replied.

'yea right, whatever. If we are done here I'll like to return to the program, I guess its time for dancing.'

'you aren't going home again?' she asked grinning.

'Na, you didn't think I would leave all those waist and go home with out rocking all of them?' I joked.

We both laughed at my dry joke and went together to the front of the school where people were dancing.

'ermm, aren't you going to come and dance with me?' I asked her as she freed herself from my grip.

'no, I don't know how to dance' she replied.

'me neither, I just move to the music. Come lets try it'

She chuckled and shyly followed me after saying;

'ok, If you insist. I'm willing to make a fool of myself for you'.

We both danced for the rest of the day before going home and truth be told, she wasn't so much of a bad dancer, she was quite good as a matter of fact.

Few days passed and I and Tenny kept on growing closer, I didn't want to officially ask her out yet because, lets just say 'I didn't want to eventually hurt her'. So we kept on being really close friends and she seemed certified with that too until....

I made a discovery barely two days before I went back to school, and that changed everything for good.

I, Dominic and Hassy were hanging out on a fateful day.

It was one of those days in which the sun was in a good mood and decided not to show its self by radiating extremely hot rays. The weather was fantastic and perfect for hanging out with friends and loved ones, which was exactly what I was doing.

Our three, sat round a square shaped table located right inside 'The Venue'.

When I say 'The Venue' I'm not talking about the location of an occasion, but rather its the name of a multi-purpose center.

The Venue is one of those places where they have everything, ranging from a bar to a game center where you can play pool or video games, it also had rooms for rent and alot of other sections, each unique in its own different ways.

We sat at the bar and gisted about random issues. We talked about football, music, compared schools and we even touched politics, although we knew nothing about it. Eventually, we somehow started talking about my topic of interest, girls.

'Shey you know say na UNILAG we get the finest set of girls for naija' Dominic started.

'Ode! Maybe when all Yaba-tech girls don die na' Hassy replied sarcastically.

'wetin you dey try talk? You wan compare all those una Madam Gagu to our sexy damsels?' Dominic replied.

'see this one oh, una girls wey more than half na ashewo?' Hassy fired back

'Ashewo ke? Na Uniport we get ashewo pass na, you fit ask micheal now self' Dominic teased me.

'wetin be your own now? Shey you see me for you dream? Why you dey tackle me?' I asked, but the only response I got was a wild laughter from both of them. I joined them in the mad laugh without knowing what exactly was funny. You know what they say about laughter being contagious is kinda true.

'Enhen, micheal, Howfar you and that your babe?' Dominic asked after the laughter had subsided.

'which one?' I asked to confirm, before I start to talk about another girl he knows nothing about because with Dominic its 'the less he knows about you, the better for you'

'Oh! I don forget say you get nine hundred and ninety nine babes. I dey talk about Teniola abi na Tenny, anyone sha? He replied.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
I wanted to give him a lecture on how and why Tenny isn't my babe, but I held back because of my 'the more he knows, the better for me' theory. So I simply said;

'she dey her papa house!' and looked away to signify I didn't want to talk any more on that issue.

But its not easy to keep Dominic in the dark when he is determined to find out something;

'Shey I ask you where she dey? I talk how she dey? See as una they fail exam? After if una fail JAMB, una go talk say them commot hundred mark from your score'

At this wired but funny reply, I figured it was pointless arguing, so I simply gave him the most vague reply I could come up with;

'hmm, ok, sorry sir. Teniola is fine. Are you satisfied?'

'No oh, I'm not. Tell us how her breäst be like?' Dominic replied, indirectly asking if I had done 'things' to her.

'which kind question be this one now?' I wondered.

'You dey try remember?' He asked again after I didn't reply him.

'hmm, ode. Go ask person we don see am before' I replied.

'wait oh! Micheal hope say you never toast or fûck am o?' Hassy who had been enjoying the drama of his two best friends asked with a rather serious tone.

'I never toast am, yet sha. I dey take my time' I replied, trying to avoid the other half of his question.

'No try toast am oh! No even think am self oh, just leave am as e be so' Dominic cut in, and he had a serious tone too.

'wetin dey do una two? Shey una get plans for the babe?' I asked, getting confused of what was going on.

'get plans with mami water ke? God forbid bad things?' Dominic replied.

'wetin you dey try talk?' I aske getting more confused and curious.

'have you asked her anything about her family?' Hassy asked in good English, when Hassy speaks english then he is serious.

'yea, sure na.' I replied.

'and what did she tell you?'

'basic stuffs na. Polygamous Family of three wives, her mum being the second wife and bla bla bla... Why are you asking?' I asked.

'what else did she tell you about her dad?'

'ermm, nothing. Oh! Wait, she said something about him living close to my house' I replied

'hmm, Micheal, her dad is a native doctor!'

On hearing this, I can swear the whole earth stopped spinning for a second and time froze. I could hear my own heart beats and I'm pretty sure I was sweating. All I could say was;

'can you repeat what you just said?'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
tenny is just lyk me but i dnt hide my true self frm guys nd dats wat guys already in university dos
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
Babie Ghagha: tenny is just lyk me but i dnt hide my true self frm guys nd dats wat guys already in university dos
I dont
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hoyeenz: Tenny is gullible.
You think?
simplifier: I pity tenny sha, thinking she found love tongue
Lol, what are you insinuating?
Lakotai:
I will do my best in promoting it too.
hmm, thanks and noted.
opeano: Btw..dis Chistar wey no get liver to poke virgin, tot i was d only one o
lol, bros am still a virgin oh, dont spoil me grin
Ms Spaqs: Lol am sure it's cuz u play away games dats y those gals in ur estate tink u r a 'saint' tongue
but am a saint nagrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: You think? Lol, what are you insinuating? hmm, thanks and noted. lol, bros am still a virgin oh, dont spoil me grin but am a saint nagrin
I know ni. Virgin? *coughs out. Lips are sealed. Or is it in your mind? Even in your mind you know *winks
Keep it up tho
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
If i hear @ Chistar grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by mimicue(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
Unilag girls are the finest ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol...tenny's dad s a doc and u r scared,na wa o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
if i hear say u dnt.anyway cul story nd kip d suspense goin on.luv...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by omotayo9177: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
mimicue: Unilag girls are the finest ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Yes o,u gorrit..btw,are u an akokaite? @Cheater,sorry chistar,u too gbaski.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
@hoyeenz, lol.. I rest my case oh.

@ms spaqs, You go hear oh

@mimicue, ever seen a U.P girl?

@D. Ella. Lol, see this babe oh, hian, I still like my life oh

@babie, thanks

@tayo, thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by hollas2jnr(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
simplifier:
See ya mouth, so for your mind u aint a player right undecided
No mind am jare... E be golfer instead!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2013
hello@omotayo9117
Re: My Complicated Love Story by mimicue(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
omotayo9177: Yes o,u gorrit..btw,are u an akokaite? @Cheater,sorry chistar,u too gbaski.
Yup #teamunilag

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2013
chistar01: You think? Lol, what are you insinuating? hmm, thanks and noted. lol, bros am still a virgin oh, dont spoil me grin but am a saint nagrin
Lol.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2013
Hehehe ve bin readinq dix xinc yest nyt nd it rili qat ma attention.serzli ur a qud riter,kudos.mre sp**m tu ya D*winkx*ah nid mre updates o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by omotayo9177: 3:52am On Jul 31, 2013
Ok
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Tundeiab(m): 4:30am On Jul 31, 2013
Eni~girl:
Hehehe ve bin readinq dix xinc yest nyt nd it rili qat ma attention.serzli ur a qud riter,kudos.mre sp**m tu ya D*winkx*ah nid mre updates o
. Baby, no come allow Chistar ask for your phone number o, as his custom has always been. Cos if he does na that same day he go enter your 'LONDON'*winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Tundeiab(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2013
Chistar! Shey na this month you start this story? Abeg today na the end of the month, try update wella, so, we go enjoy ourselves o. I sent my number the other day, hoping to see u on my whatsapp list. For the records, I no be GAY o! So, your *ss is safe with me...lol! Nice job, my brother!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2013
omotayo9177: gud 2 hear dat,sweery...we req university of first choice,the nation's qride. Hi dear,wats gud?
notin much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by mimicue(f): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=omotayo9177]gud 2 hear dat,sweery...we req university of first choice,the nation's qride.
Aite
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2013
Tundeiab: Chistar! Shey na this month you start this story? Abeg today na the end of the month, try update wella, so, we go enjoy ourselves o. I sent my number the other day, hoping to see u on my whatsapp list. For the records, I no be GAY o! So, your *ss is safe with me...lol! Nice job, my brother!
(lol, bros sorry oh, forgot. You can send me an email, then we can proceed from there. Thanks for reading!!) Lol, wow!! Today is actually 31st!! Happy 1 month anniversary to me.. grin , what do you guys want me to do that would make it special??
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2013
Eni~girl:
grin grin , come dont spoil me oh, like i stated before, am a virgin wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Feyifahm: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2013
@chistar am nt bro oo,just keep it rolling,less i 4get lautech babes are d cutest tongue

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
[quote author=Tundeiab]. Baby, no come allow Chistar ask for your phone number o, as his custom has always been. Cos if he does na that same day he go enter your 'LONDON'*winks*[/quote hehehe e no fit try m ah qo do lyk dah one wey qive m ronq no
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2013
Actually started reading yesterday and stayed up til late lst nite cos i cudnt peel my eyes frm ur story. Wonderful job chistar, keep it coming
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2013
chistar01: grin grin , come dont spoil me oh, like i stated before, am a virgin wink
ayaf hear oh ur a virqin nd u've 4ked almst al d qalz u km across.sha update fast jare
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2013
@Feyi, oppz, sorry dear, I've got a male friend named Feyi, I guess its a uni-sex name, right?
@Enigurl, lol. Are you minding me?
@miz-sammy, glad you are addicted, that means more traffic for mewinkwink grin

ON that note, good morning and lemmie go and type a new update.

PEaCE

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.