Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269508 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Seriously,smthing has 2 b done...who's d sheyifunmi dt couldn't think ∕̴Ɩηϑ come up wit his/her own work ∕̴Ɩηϑ had 2 steal sum1 else's work
Chistar!guess u av 2 suspend dis 4 a whyl ∕̴Ɩηϑ let's c wat sheyifunmi has 2 write
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
AdeSuave: Seriously,smthing has 2 b done...who's d sheyifunmi dt couldn't think ∕̴Ɩηϑ come up wit his/her own work ∕̴Ɩηϑ had 2 steal sum1 else's work
Chistar!guess u av 2 suspend dis 4 a whyl ∕̴Ɩηϑ let's c wat sheyifunmi has 2 write
yea I know, but the annoying thing is It has taken me over 1month to get to where I am and the guy/girl started july23 and he/she is already in the 21st episode!! Asin he/she is copying and pasting with no mercy, plus he/she is not even editing the posts, typos I made while typing it are exact typos that are still on the story. I'm just so angry, depressed, sad, confused etc....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dnt wori,wen u suspend postin,d photocopy machine of a prsn wl luk smwhrelse and get caught
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
U just av 2 b calm ∕̴Ɩηϑ deal wit this rationally....if dere's anyway u wl get in touch wit d page owner...it is well!!!sum pple ar just downryt heartless ∕̴Ɩηϑ irresponsible
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
chistar01: yea I know, but the annoying thing is It has taken me over 1month to get to where I am and the guy/girl started july23 and he/she is already in the 21st episode!! Asin he/she is copying and pasting with no mercy, plus he/she is not even editing the posts, typos I made while typing it are exact typos that are still on the story. I'm just so angry, depressed, sad, confused etc....
kpele o. You just happen to be a victim, e don tay when the guy begin copy and paste other writers stories. I went through the page and saw like five different stories i believe he copied.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deybesee(f): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Sorry chistar,i went to the page just now and i found out that it is true,that person is a real goat.u have 2 suspend the story 4 a while.stupid idiotic sheyifunmi
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mynd44: 1:28am On Aug 02, 2013
We have a huge problem here. You saw a problem and instead of reporting to the moderators, you decide to start a fight on the page an starting cursing everyone.

Please desist from such.

Chistar01, the issue has gotten to me and I am handling it.

Everyone please note the we at Nairaland try our best to satisfy our writers and we act on their behalf.

Please do not go back to curse on that page. I am begging and asking
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote
author=Mynd_44]We have a huge problem here. You saw a problem and
instead of reporting to the moderators, you decide to start a fight on
the page an starting cursing everyone.

Please desist from such.

Chistar01, the issue has gotten to me and I am handling it.

Everyone please note the we at Nairaland try our best to satisfy our
writers and we act on their behalf.

Please do not go back to curse on that page. I am begging and
asking
[/quote] what do you intend to do about it at mynd44? Because even me to dont buy the idea of puting a creative work on forum where their is no copyright,or any form of legal protection.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mynd44: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
How do I say this without being rude? What I am doing/will do about it is up to me and I will handle it the way I handle such cases.

This is not the first time something like this will happen so believe me, I know what to do
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2013
Firstly I want to thank those of you who were ready to cause a scene because of this piracy issue at hand but contact have been made and amendments are also going to be made asap.

So I kindly request you guys should please stop making foul comments on the Facebook page, since the case is being settled.

Thanks!

-Chistar01
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Madawaki01: Micheal..stop writing..someone is copying ur work nd pasting it on his fb page..d page's name is "let's talk about relationships with kemmystry"
Pls, stop typing for the main time. I also saw the story, that's gross wickedness. I wish there is a solution to this copying and pasting issh. Its not encouraging at all.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 3:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Gosh my blood is boiling,Kemmystry is at it again this time,Seradeyiere(author of as deep as the sea) also had the same problem went to the page only for d lady and readers to start cussing her out.If not because of fasting i would lay a curse on the person copying the story and sending it to them.Cuz she claims she recieves most of her stories via Email angry.People are just so darn selfish mtcheeew.

It has been confirmed 'they' have stopped d story.God saved their behinds.Nonsense.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: chill, lemmie get this straight. You knew about this and you didnt bother informing me all because of you wanted more updates from me?
i swear i dont, not until d guy came up wit the info so i went there straight away to check it out myself. I just saw d post on nairaland wen d guy dropped it, chistar bliv me ooo. I no b enemy of progress.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Glocee(f): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: CHAPTER 4

It was around 1:23pm when i woke up on saturday afternoon, tayo who was by my side was still sleeping like a dead goat,not even shaking atall,but i didnt bother him,yet,because after all that i assumed he had done in the club,while i and sandra were just gisting...he needed the sleep.

So i brushed my teeth and cleaned up sha, then sat down in the sittingroom to check my email and things like that,it was at this point i realised i was hungry...

The kind of hunger wasnt that kind,you say
"cheri kam bia" (wait i'm coming) to,but sharp sharp one,it was like the worm in my stomach were rioting,i can swear i heard them sing
"we no go gree o
we no go gree
big bros micheal give us our food !!"
with that annoyance i stared at Tayo with fustration,because the guy seemed not to care about anything other thing at that moment but sleep,one mind was telling me

"leave him to sleep ,be nice"
while the other was saying the direct opposite,

"wake him up,abi you wan make hungry kill you 4 here?"

well i gave it a thought and tried waking tayo up, i screamed his name but he didnt even shake,i tapped him...no responce...kicked him,still no responce... Then an evil idea entered my mind.

I went to the bathroom filled a bucket wit water and poured it all on Tayo,...the way the thing worked eh,was fantastic.

Tayo sprung up from his bed and started ran out of the house, cursing the person who poured him water,which was me...

I just smiled and followed him outside,thinking he wouldnt retaliate or atleast not immediately,but i was wrong,dead wrong.

As i got outside tayo was busy looking for something seriously,i teased him,
"guy you forget your brain for there,wey you dey find am?"

he just ignored me and kept searching,finally he found what he was looking for,a big long stick,and once i saw it,i understood sharply and ran into the house not waiting to find out what he wanted to do with the stick.
He chased me with the speed of light but i was alittle bit faster, i ran straight to the room where urch and sandra slept for the night and locked the door as fast as i could,then started laughing at tayo who was locked outside and still screaming with fury
"MIKE YOUR PAPA!!"

"hyn dey house",i replied trying to fustrate him the more

then he said "You dey mad,You 4 die today i to say i catch you" ,

"tah!! Dem dey catch breeze??",

we exchanged lot of curses but at a point he got tired and i heard him leave,then i relaxed and turned to face the room,it was then i noticed a wierd scene.

..although urch was still on the bed sleeping in an awkard position,with one of his leg in jamaica,the other in ghana,his hand was under the pillow and...nevermind sha,im sure you get the idea....i looked around the room but couldnt find sandra nor her hand bag or any clue she was even here.
Different thoughts crossed my mind about her where about,
"shey this girl no follow us come house" i thought
"abi she be winch wey don disappear?"
"or maybe na me no dey see well"
i headed to the bathroom to rinse my face with water and came to check again,
i searched the whole room twice ,looking for this girl but to no avail, i woke up urch,but he didnt have any idea of her where about.
I finally opened the door and went to ask Tayo who was sitting at the sitting room with the stick he wanted to break my head with on his lap, i ignored it and just asked him straight up,
"guy you know where sandra dey?"
"who be sandra?" he inquired

"that babe wey we carry come house yesternight"

"oh,na sandra be her name?,nice name sha,errr she dey room nah"

"ode! If she dey room i go they ask you if you see am abi you blind wen i enter the room ni?"

"guy go check well jhur,where she wan dey again nah,abi she don turn ghost?"

"oga,shebi na you wey sabi see road pass,oya come show me the babe for room nah"

"ok nah,but if i see am for there,i go burst your eye o"

i didnt respond again,just watched him walk to the room then he came out and said
"oboi the girl no dey there tru tru oh"

"so na latin i dey speak since? Abi no be wetin i tell you you dat?"

at this point it was obvious sandra was missing or was she playing a prank on us,we both starred at eachother for a while not saying anything.
The silence was broken by a knock on the door
"kpo kpo kpo"...
We were both stunned by the sudden knock, but niether of us wanted to open the door,we just stood on the same spot.
Then there was a second knock
"kpo kpo kpo"
...this time i gathered courage and askd
"who is it?!"
not knowing who was knocking at the door by this time of the day,as a matter of fact we dont have much visitors,talkless of saturday afternoon where everywhere used to be dry.
So we patiently waited for a responce... Not sure if we realy wanted to know who was ayt the door.

Unique uniport !
up next? Chapter 4 (cont)
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2013
valdes00:
i swear i dont, not until d guy came up wit the info so i went there straight away to check it out myself. I just saw d post on nairaland wen d guy dropped it, chistar bliv me ooo. I no b enemy of progress.
I'm sorry for the false blame, I was just so annoyed and then made that comment in anger. It was quite selfish of me to think that my own number1 ginger reader would do such, so am sincerely sorry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2013
I think mynd did as he promised, the guy had stopped posting the story and directed is members to this link. I think you should start positing again, i nor fit wait o.
Thank you mynd.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2013
But pple wicked o jst dey copy paste anoda man hand work witout conscience.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2013
Miz_Sammy: But pple wicked o jst dey copy paste anoda man hand work witout conscience.
lol. I don't actually think the admin of the page was the one copying and pasting the story, na one of chistar readers dey share the story with the guy. Anyway, its over. Chistar where thy hath?

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mynd44: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Enough of this copyright issue abeg......it is getting boring and is also derailling.

Good morning, if you need me, the complaints thread is opened
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2013
Oya chistar start posting,i'm getting bored at home..i love ur diary esp. The sex part...are u a uniport student
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Accipetex(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2013
I v bin folowin dis post frm page 1 witout any coment bt dis idiot dat AMADIOHA V CURSED v dragd me out. U guys beta warn d fool b4 chista nd oda readas hia wil knw dat Tenny z my step sister.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Oya bidozianu biko
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Who are those that do not have brain to think and write their own stories angry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Chistar I see u oya come and continue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Egodons(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
i love this love story. keep it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: I'm sorry for the false blame, I was just so annoyed and then made that comment in anger. It was quite selfish of me to think that my own number1 ginger reader would do such, so am sincerely sorry
no p chistar baba, i understand. You be my main man any day anytime. Thumbs up bro, i luv u.***** no b 4 gay mind oooo, cos me lik pvzzi pass anytin*****
Re: My Complicated Love Story by smithe113(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chistar baba...oya continue to share us ur complicated love story jare...bad belle people(i mean copy nd passte people) don lose jhor....oya update us sharparly
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
**continuation**

As I and Chidinma sat on the couch laughing our ässes out for no really reasonable reason, I paused to think of a moment I had been that happy and so original. The last time I didn't have to flatter, or fake anything about me and just be myself. But I couldnt recall anytime like that.

All my life, I had been living in pretence and always using cunny ways just to get what I want in terms of relationships with girls and sEx.

With Chidinma, no such lustful thought crossed my mind, as a matter of fact, If she had told me to have sÈx with her on that spot, I would have refused witout any hesitation.

I wasn't sure if I loved her, but all I knew was, I like her company, her attitude and even her looks.

Looks? Hey! I just realised I haven't really described her to you guys.

Ok, Chidinma is a girl of roughly 19 or 20 years, not exactly sure. She is dark in complexion and of average height, she had what we Nigerians call a 'window' in her dentition, as one of her incissors was missing, ironically enough, that made her look cuter. She is also one of those few girls of the 21st century who don't convert thier face to a painting board all in the name of makeup, she just applys the right cosmetics in the right place and in the right proportion. And, finally, she has slim eyes, or what we regularly call 'cat eyes'.

We eventually finished the contents of the plate and although I suggested I prepared a second plate of 'biscuit flakes' she declined the offer and said we should just watch the movie, I agreed.

We had to rewind the movie before we could understand what was happening since we had missed quite a lot.

During one of all those multiple sÈx scenes in the movie, she leaned on my chest and I simply placed my hands over her shoulder inother to be comfortable.

We stayed that way for over thirty minutes before a knock at the door startled us both, she gave me an inquiring look and said;

'whoelse knows you are back?'

I simply Ignored the question and went to open the door, although that was after checking through the spy-hole and seeing it was Tayo.

'Guy this one you open door sharply today, am I safe?' Tayo teased as he passed by me.

'You no serious, shey na now now you just enter PH?' I asked.

'yes oh, Na that useless driver wey get bottomless pit inside hin belle, the guy stop for all the restaurants they talk say hin wan chop' Tayo replied in a manner I saw he was really vexed.

'no vex sha, its one of those things' I replied, trying to comfort the dude.

'yea yea, who is this girl?' He asked, referring to Chidinma.

'oh, this is Chidinma, my friend' I replied.

'hmm, just a friend?' He asked emphasizing on 'just'.

I and Chidinma chuckled and before I could reply, she replied;

'No, not just a friend, Micheal the bestest friend I've ever had.' she replied,a purposely making a grammatical error to show how close we were.

'Ah! Best friends with Micheal? Hmm, That's something new' He paused and before I could think of something to fire back he continued.. 'I'm Tayo anyway' then stretched out his hand for a handshake.

'Nice meeting Tayo, I guess you are his roommate?' She asked and held his hand in response to the shake.

'yes I am.. So what department and level are you?' Tayo asked.

'C.S.C, 200lv'

'wow! Computer science?' Tayo exclaimed.

'Yea, why the wow?' She asked rather confused.

'nothing oh, Just that ofrima girls are not usually this beautiful, most of them even have big muscles' Tayo flattered and indirectly teased her.

BTW, the phrase 'Ofrima girl' is just an informal phrase for a girl studying a science or engineering course. It originated from the Ofrima science building I've mentioned earlier.

'come its ok oh, anhan, you guys are not even acting like am still here and how come you have been shaking her hands for the pass one minute?' I asked, just joking tho.

We all laughed abit and then Tayo asked;

'shey food dey house? Hungry wan kill me for here.'

'shey you cook before you travel go lag?' I asked sarcastically.

'Guy dey serious jhur, you no fit help your friend?'

'you funny die, e be like say the hungry never catch you reach' I replied.

'commot here jhur, you too dey fûck up' he replied and walked out of the house to probably eat outside.

So once again it was just I and Chidinma all alone in the house.

'You have a really funny roommate oh, I like the guy' I gave her a curious look and she said; 'no oh, Not the kind of like you are thinking'

I replied her after giggling;

'guilty consciences'

'that one is your business, anyway, I need to start going now'

'hmm, ok.. Let me see you of'

I switched of the T.V and then walked her up to the busstop, just before she entered a taxi heading home, she turned and gave me a light kiss on my lips, and whispered;

'I'll see you tomorrow' In my ears.

She left me transfixed and lost in my thoughts

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
ClassyGlory: Oya chistar start posting,i'm getting bored at home..i love ur diary esp. The sex part...are u a uniport student
hmm, bad girl grin. Yea am a U.P student.
Glocee: [/quote] I don't get why you had to quote the whole of chapter 4?? :/:|

[quote author=E-godons ]i love this love story. keep it up
Thanks bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kinsjesus(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls,chistar... Continue ur storyline jhur

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.