Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269166 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by SonG113(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2013
bro i have read yah story from 1-43 i must say u are a great writer.waiting for d next update...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by papil: 2:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Wow! Dats all I can say,it took M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ less than 11hrs 2 read d whole story so far,it shows how captivating ur story Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ...keep it up man
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ifyx(m): 4:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Hey bro! Finally caught up wid u nd ah must confess u're indeed a captivating writer,more grace 2 ur elbowz..hope dere'd b updatez dz mawnin?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by walintize(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2013
Nice write up broda, av been reading Fø̲̣̣я̅ d past one week №ω, and was tempted †✆ comment.. May Ɣ☺ΰя days Βε̲̣̣̣̥ long+ walk and stumble not
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2013
princesa: see people shocked
na this kain story dem go like! shocked
exactly! Tel dem oh wen dem don dey hear s3x nd oda stuffs chai buh me sef lyk m oh#lol
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princechinedu(m): 5:39am On Aug 06, 2013
It would be rude of me..I'd after reading this great piece and I fail to acknowledge...you have officially been enlisted among my favourite writers and from now forward I look up to reading stuffs from you...kudos.. cool
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cutiepie01(f): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

After the first time my name was called and I found no one awake, i came to the conclusion that my mind was just playing a trick on me, so i tried sleeping once again.

But, just when i was about to enter 'dream land' i was startled when out of no where i heard.. 'MICHEAL!' again.

This time i was fûcking sure i heard my name but no one was awake, and different thoughts started crossing my mind. To be on the safer side i woke wizzy up and told him about the strange occurance but he just laughed over it and urged me to sleep, blaming it on my wild imagination.

I obviously couldnt sleep again, so i stayed awake for quite a long time and nothing out of the ordinary happened,

until...

Wizzy just stood up and started running out of the building, it was funny at first and We all laughed at him thinking he was just joking, but Jane suddenly stop laughing and started running too.

At this point, I didnt wait to be told what to do. I stood up and ran after them just incase whatever that happened to them wanted to happen to me, and Evelyn followed suite.

It was a very funny scene because as our four ran, people in other halls that had no idea of what was happening suddenly started running after us too.

We ran all the way from OFRIMA to the senate building which is very close to 'LULU briggs' and the main gate before wizzy who had been at the front stopped, as expected, we all stopped too. I looked behind me and couldnt find the other students that were running with us, but thier whereabout was the least of my concern at that time.

After catching our breath, Wizzy took of again running towards the direction we were coming from and we all stûpidly followed him again without asking any question.

We ran until we were eventually caught by the security guards who had to even use dogs to scare us.

With lot of delay and questioning, we eventually ended up at the Chief Security Officer (C.S.O) office, who is Mr Nwachukwu.

Back to the present...

'Sir you wont belive me even if i told you what we were doing running around' wizzy finaly replied Mr Nwachuwu question.

'You had better start talking unless you want to end up in the guard room!' Mr Nwachuwku replied obviously angry at Wizzy's reply.

'hmm, ok sir. Do you mind if i just read out my written statement to you it contains the whole story?' wizzy suggested.

'that would be alright, go ahead.' Mr Nwachukwu responded.

So wizzy picked up his statement of account and read as follows...

'My name is Wizdom Akpan, I am a 100lv student of Uniport studying managements and im also the depertment's course rep.

I and other course mates went to the OFRIMA building, MBA 1 to be precise on this fateful day to study till day break, only for our study session to be interrupted by ghosts.

I know i might sound foolish now, but we were all taking a brief nap when 'Micheal Odoh' woke me up to inform me that he heard his name wheras nobody called his name, I thought he was just halucinating, so i urged him to go back to sleep since we would still study more later on that night.

Just when i was about drifting back in my slumber, I suddenly heard my name too and i thought Micheal was playing a prank on me so i just ignored it, but when i felt an arm tap me on my shoulder whereas nobody was around me, I knew this was no prank but serious business, so i did what anybody in my shoes would do, I ran for my dare life.

I intended on running to the choba campus where i live in one of the hostels when i lost my breath and had to rest a little, but i had to run again when i heard my name again.

It was while i was running the second time that I and the rest were caught by the school security.

I'm a law abiding student of uniport and very good christain, so i am not lieing and i am sure of what am saying.

Your's Faithfully,
Wizdom. '

At the mention of the final word, I looked at Mr Nwachuwu face and his facial impression was filled with total disbelief. Well who could blame him? If i was in his shoes, i wont believe Wizzy niether.

'Do you think we are here to play?' Mr Nwachukwu asked wizzy out of disgust.

'sir, with all due respect, I sweat that thats what happened' wizzy replied already sweating.

Mr Nwachukwu then turned to the other male in the pack, Me, and asked..

'So what is your own story?'

I looked around and started considering if i should tell him the truth which he wont believe and eventually throw us in the guard room or a lie which he might believe and free us.

I pondered over the issue for a short time am came up with a conclusion.

TO BE CONTINUED
Hahahahahahhaahaha.....hehehehehe.....Dis one really got me cracking...ur sense of humour no get part 2...still laughing...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Kollywolly12(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Waiting... For concluding part. Really enjöy the story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by wondaboyromeoo(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar,we stil dey wait 4 u naw, do fast kum update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lauriemaxy: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Mickey lets say, after school u wud graduate to d level of MICKEY JAY in "memoirs of a lag playboy" a big tym player huh?

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2013
princesa: see people shocked
na this kain story dem go like! shocked
Ehen . If you wan write another story go dey write. Watin concern you for watin them dey like.
And if you wan write another novel you must write the hmmm.. Scene or else...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2013
**continuation**

Most lecturers in the average Nigerian university don't take their job serious. They go to the lecture halls late, that is if they go atall, then after a long while of doing next to nothing a wire sparks in one of the head and in less that a month a strike action is declared for no just reason.

Dr D.C. Prosper seemed like one of those lectures, he didn't strike me as a lecture who takes his job seriously from the way he taught.

After separating the males from the females, therefore making us all highly curious, all he said was;

'Good, now I can see you all clearly' Only God knows what he meant by that, and to be frank, I became more curious.

We all were all wait for a further explanation but we figured we weren't going to get any when he started lecturing almost immediately, therefore leaving us all in the dark.

He method of lecturing wasn't anything to write home about, for the first time in my life I witnessed a single lecturer teach eleven topics beginning to end in just one hour, he couldn't care any lesser about us understanding or not. To round it up he simply said we should all go and read the remaining five chapters on our own, we didn't need a soothsayer to tell us that might be the first and last time we would see him.

He then requested to see the two course reps outside the lecture hall and that was it.

The whole has filled with angry and happy chatter of the serious and unserious ones respectively.

While the serious ones were complaining on how what the lecturer claimed to be a lecture seemed more like a mere course description the unserious ones were celebrating at the fact of having minus one lecture period to scrap out of their timetable.

I wasn't with the serious ones neither was I with the unserious ones, but unfortunately for me, an annoying dude who was trying to 'form familiarity' sat by my side. He kept on lamenting to me about how bad the educational system was and then I lost track of what he was saying when he mention something about the agricultural section. What education have to do with agriculture is a question that beat my imagination. I just kept on nodding and humming so as not to make him feel I was a snub.

Wizzy came to my rescue few minutes later as he stepped into the hall and asked if I was going home yet, although I initially had the intention of staying back and maybe make some new female 'friends'(I said friends oh!), I gladly accepted his offer to leave right then since the dude was giving me a headache.

As we walked to the school park, I was quite shocked when he started walking toward a shuttle heading to the delta campus park instead of choba campus where he stayed in one of the hostels, or so I thought.

After asking a few questions I got to know that he had moved out of hostel since he wasn't in year one anymore and hostel accommodation is basically for the year ones, and he now stayed at one of those lodges at Aluu.

Now, I know most Nigerians have a foul image painted in their of the Aluu community due to the lynching of those four uniport students (R.I.P)sometimes last year but calm down because as at that time, the 'Aluu 4' tragedy hadn't happened yet.

I was quite curious to know where my course rep lived so I decided to follow him to his lodge just to check it out.

We boarded a taxi and it dropped us at delta park, we then had to board a bike which then took us deep into Aluu, few minutes later, we found ourselves standing at the front of one out five magnificent buildings.

Each of them looked like a clone of The other and the were all lined up side by side with the alphabets 'A, B, C, D, E' written boldly on each of them respectively. We entered the one with a 'D'.

Unlike my lodge which was major occupied with mostly male occupants and just a few females, this lodge was directly the opposite, looking up at the veranda of most of the separate rooms, I could either see girls gisting or Female undies hanging on the slabs. With this I was convinced that the girls were more than the boys and as expected I wished I had rented an apartment in the lodge, but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

We walked through a stairway and stopped at the front of a door on the second floor which I assumed was his apartment, when he brought out a key and slotted it into the key hole my assumption was proven right.

The look of the room beat my imagination, it reminded my of Hassy's room or should I say boys quarter back at home. It was cozy and well equipped with all sort of electronics, the only thing that made his room vary from Hassy's room was the colour which was green and he had no air conditioner.

'Wow, you have got a nice room oh, so na here wey all those departmental dues wey we dey pay dey go shey?' I teased him.

He gave me the 'silence is the best answer' reply as he just smiled in response.
I asked again;
'Who is your roommate by the way?'

'when she comes you would see her'

'She?!' I asked surprised.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2013
See twist of story...op d roommate won't b 1 of ur numerous ex
Re: My Complicated Love Story by urchmail(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2013
Baba chistar i dey wait patiently for anoda update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by wondaboyromeoo(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2013
U neva seize 2 amaze me wif ur creativity. More ink 2 ur pen
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Odkboy23(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2013
This story is so tight.....thumbs up bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cyprel(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2013
@chista01 i rili commend u for d whole write up as it was rili fascinating and interesting...

but if i will advice i think u shud publish dis story and i bet u u are going to make a good sale.though am not dis novel or stories kind of guy but i must say i enjoyed ur piece,it rili cool

my 50 cent
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
Lauriemaxy: Mickey lets say, after school u wud graduate to d level of MICKEY JAY in "memoirs of a lag playboy" a big tym player huh?
lol.. I would have love to agree with you but sadly, I'm not a player grin
princechinedu: you have officially been enlisted among my favourite writers...
Thanks, am honoured.
Eni~girl:
exactly! Tel dem oh wen dem don dey hear s3x...
lol, but so far I've actually type d only 2 fully detailed sexcapade na, and I even modified the 1st one, so what's all the sèx issue about?
walintize: May Ɣ☺ΰя days Βε̲̣̣̣̥ long+ walk and stumble not
amen oh!
cutelover19: coincidentally my name is michael nd my ex is sandra, am also in my 2nd year, only difference is that i school in futminna.
hmm, small world indeed.
urchmail: Baba chistar,abeg make i ask oh hw u take get this chistar guy name
lol, that's a story for another day
aigjoey: YOUR STORIES ARE WELL BLENDED AND IN LINE WITH REALITY AS EXPERIENCED TODAY IN OUR CAMPUSES. GUY U GOOD.
Thanks bro
cyprel: but if i will advice i think u shud publish dis story and i bet u u are going to make a good sale.
thanks but there are alot of things involved...

Thanks to you all for reading.. Am sorry if I didn't reply your comment, i just picked random comments to reply, but all your comments have been seen and I really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Mayb d 'she' wl b 1 of ur female frnds
Re: My Complicated Love Story by arabanibaba: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
my brother u are too much but for real how many ladies u don sample dont lie to me
Re: My Complicated Love Story by djspaag(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2013
smileyThumb up man, I've neva been diz addicted.... You are mouthed
Re: My Complicated Love Story by johnnobles: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2013
Lols. Am actually in page 7, I just couldnt help commenting. I could relate with a whole lot of your excapades while a student. I was what they refer to as the good, the bad am the ugly (e be like say u bad pass me sha). Alas thank jesus I graduate well am. I beg make. I continue. By the way this thread is not allowing me to concentrate my job. Lols
Re: My Complicated Love Story by damas60(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2013
Oga chister. I •
( cheesy
)
/ \ ,
™'  ™. tuaile o. This ur thread has kept me glued on my screen since yesterday I discovered it. Good story line here. Have a feeling u shall go places with this. Update new episode shaparly. Thumbs up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Im really wondering who wizzy roommate is, am sure you are about to twist the story and make it more complicated, unlike some stories which the title and the Content dont match on nairaland yours really matches, when we think we know what would happen next you twist it and suddenly you prove us wrong, i like that. All hail chistar01 the unpredictable king of suspense. Kudos to you.
Do fast and update oh.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by esn1(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2013
Nice work Chistar. I started reading this piece yesterday evening and I'm through, waiting for new updates. I had to tweet about this. Well done, though you have some editing to do in terms of spellings and tenses.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar.. U c face 4 my laugh?..0b0y,jst respect ur self and c0me update sharp sharp..0r else....i g0 beg u grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Mercykayy(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2013
I think the roommate is not chidinma sah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God wouldnt let you kill me with ur suspense oo
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2013
Mz_Chistar: unlike some stories which the title and the Content dont match on nairaland yours really matches, when we think we know what would happen next you twist it and suddenly you prove us wrong, i like that.
i.e 2go love story lol.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2013
johnnobles: I was what they refer to as the good, the bad am the ugly (e be like say u bad pass me sha).. By the way this thread is not allowing me to concentrate my job. Lols
all this bad boys and girl on this thread sha, may God have mercy on us... Lolgrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2013
yemi2plus2:
i.e 2go love story lol.
buhahahahahaha!!! You go fit kill me with laugh.
esn1: though you have some editing to do in terms of spellings and tenses.
yea, thank I know, just that I update directly and don't proof read the updates, Its kinda stressfulsad
Mz_Chistar: Im really wondering who wizzy roommate is...
you would know in due time, btw I've replied your mail.

Ok, am off to type a new update.. grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Pre10000(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2013
i am lovin dis..dis guy is really funny..kudos
Re: My Complicated Love Story by patholaw: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar i lack words 2 use now....U 2 much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.