Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269526 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Pre10000(f): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2013
pls update has soon as possible o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by charlsy(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Chiztar, av followd ur publication frm d first to d last as of now and its quite intriguing filled wit much suspense with high sense of originality.A masterpiece in d making.As real as it sounds, noting u mentioning places dat are vry familiar to me in ur publication, am triggerd to ask with no sense of doubt, Is ur publication a fictional imagination or factual one dat occured to u in reality?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by fonzy22(f): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Never knew guys enjoy doing dis kind of stuff. Tumps up @op
Re: My Complicated Love Story by maitoxgkv(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
;Dmr chistar u too much,abeg include my love story to[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img][color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Complicated Love Story by HonOlagrace: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2013
Thumbs up dear*bt mak u quick update o cox i don abandon mai aos chores dem cox of ya story#
Re: My Complicated Love Story by grandpoh(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2013
M a science std nd i dnt really like lit especially wen ts too much,bo ts like i am dreaming coz i actually read betw 1-44 within an hour....really enjoyed it like iyan and efo riro......#tEaM--mY cOmPlIcAtAtEd lOvE sToRy#
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chi,i've been busy writing down a novel.It will be released soon.Thanks to you and yemi.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by CHOREM(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
finally I can comment wen av got up wit u guys. #thumbs up @ u christar# job welldone.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by ninja4life(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Started from page 1 yesterday just thru.nice work by chistar kudos
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
**continuation**

'AM BACK!!! Sorta like I forgot my BB charger/ legend in the making, let the whole gidi gather/ this is not a n illusion, confirm it wit your iris/ can't even write no more, sorta like am suffering from arthritis...' Those were just some lines from one of Erigga's songs that blasted through Wizzy's beat by Dre headphones which I plugged to my phone (am not quite sure of the song title).

Both of us being guys that don't really talk too much didn't have much to say, so I could notice he was intentionally avoiding chilling with me in the room for long, he kept walking round the whole apartment, from the bathroom to the toilet and then the kitchen, not like he was cooking anything.

The basic idea was to avoid an awkward silence, but I didn't seem to care because am a huge music freak and I had all the music I need right in my phone and the make it all jolly, I had a wonderful headset to go with it.

Those of you all that use Beat by Dre headphones would understand me better, I just can't explain the difference between it and other normal headphones.

Anyway, I would had left his place earlier but I really had to see this his 'female' roommate.

Wizzy is one guy who due to his physique, looks, brains and political standings can have any girl he wants but he didn't have a girlfriend, or so I thought.

So the fact that he lived with a female who ain't a relative made curious and of course, turn on my amebo mode.

P.S. Amebo is an informal word for a gossip.

At a point wizzy ran out of reasons to walk round the apartment and finally sat down one place, and as expected, there was an awkward silence until I spotted a ps3 game console just below the China made flat screen tv.

'Anhan see game there and we dey look our self like say we dey plan something for our mind' I suddenly broke the silence.

'Hmm, shey you sabi play game ni?' He asked a stupid question.

'No oh, I dey wait for your papa to come teach me. Go on your gen na abi fuel no dey' I just assumed he had to have a generator since his house was so equipped.

'Fuel dey, I no wan on am come beat you like small pikin oh, na PES I get o'

'No wahala, I for prefer Fifa but I go manage PES'

PS. To the females who don't know what the hell am talking about right now (PES, FIFA etc), as your brother or maybe your boyfriend(s). *winks*

Anyways, moment later we started the game and as usual I choosed my Real Madrid and he choose Napoli, I couldn't help but laugh at such inferior team he choose.

The game started and to my greatest embarrassment and surprise, Wizzy had spelt my name and put two full stops by half time, he was winning by a heart breaking scoreline of 9-0, all I could brag about was an off-target shot. Chai! If I say shame no catch me that day, na lie I dey lie.

Just as second half started, Cavani was already running towards my goal post for a 10th goal when a know at the door saved startled Wizzy and applied too much pressure in pressing the shot button, therefore saving me further embarrassment.

He dropped the game pad after murmuring curses at the person who startled him before going to open the door.

The person who knocked apparently turned out to be the roommate I had long waited for, as she stepped into the room, I recognized her once and was dead surprised at who it was;

'Hi babes, you won't believe what happened to me today, can you imagine that as I was....' she suddenly saw me and I guess she was shocked too as she paused in her statement.

'err..ermm Mic..micheal.....' she stuttered.

'Hi Ify, long time no see' I replied trying to act as casual as I could.

'what are you doing here?' she asked still in shock, I probably was the last person she thought would know she lived with Wizzy.

'I just came to check on Wizzy, although am taking my leave now' I replied trying to save us both from the tensed atmosphere that was already pilling up.

'Oh, you don't have to leave yet, lets play one more game' Wizzy replied with a wide grin.

'Your papa! The 9-0 we you don give me never belle full you?' I replied smiling, but wasn't really happy about it tho, the guy beat me like I didn't know how to play anything.

He just grinned in reply.

'Anyway, I might come back another day when its pay back time, see you later' I replied and walked out of the house in amazement.

While walking down the road in search of a ride home I got lost in my thoughts;

'My own Ify the sèx freak who crushed on me, or perhaps my manliness was now with good boy Wizzy, how did dey even work it out? And to top it all, dey live together! But wait oh, there is a probability that she has changed, I've noticed she doesn't wear clothes that reveal too much anymore...'

'Bros, which side you dey go?' A cab driver who stopped and my front asked me.

'ermm,... Cho..choba' I stuttered.

'Ok, enter na'

I hopped in and the car zoomed off.

One thing I still didn't get was why I was somehow envious of Wizzy & ify parole.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Only jealous because u dont have a girl of ur own, u be bad boy nw tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ last i don "REPLY" for this amazing "womanizer story" lol....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bosun11(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nw its wizzy and ify. U shuld nt v bin jealous tho.#tongueout.nice job

Waiting for the nxt update ooo
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Pre10000(f): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
jealousy...guess shes nw born again like chisom
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar, d very good bad guy.. Lol

soo loving ds...

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ocutegan(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar I've been reading ur story right from d time it hit d front page yrstday nd all I can say is wow,a very good one. But I can't help but bring to ur notice a few places u got me confused and it has do with time...as in almost all the songs u said were probably blaring from d speakers at one party or the other,from ur headphones nd d ones who crossed ur mind are of this year 2013,ranging from davido's gobe,wizkid's matter,,even adele's 21 album which u said was new nd u were jamming it in one of ur episodes was released in Jan 2011, u also said in one of ur episodes u were listening to rihanna's stay while going for Tenny's graduation of 2011/2012. Ur last update also specified you went with Wizzy to his home in aluu nd the menace which aluu is popular for hasn't happened at dat time,it jus kept confusing all d way I was reading through and all these instances keep contradicting themselves nd I cnt rly place d time of ur story,so try nd keep popular occasions nd its time in one piece. Lovely story tho

8 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Baddestguyp(m): 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ocutegan: Chistar I've been reading ur story right from d time it hit d front page yrstday nd all I can say is wow,a very good one. But I can't help but bring to ur notice a few places u got me confused and it has do with time...as in almost all the songs u said were probably blaring from d speakers at one party or the other,from ur headphones nd d ones who crossed ur mind are of this year 2013,ranging from davido's gobe,wizkid's matter,,even adele's 21 album which u said was new nd u were jamming it in one of ur episodes was released in Jan 2011, u also said in one of ur episodes u were listening to rihanna's stay while going for Tenny's graduation of 2011/2012. Ur last update also specified you went with Wizzy to his home in aluu nd the menace which aluu is popular for hasn't happened at dat time,it jus kept confusing all d way I was reading through and all these instances keep contradicting themselves nd I cnt rly place d time of ur story,so try nd keep popular occasions nd its time in one piece. Lovely story tho
yh, i noticed dat too. I guess he couldnt remember the songs n just used random ones or the story is fabricated. Whichever one, d story is good sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bquin2all(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Come Ooº°˚ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇
˚°ºoO
Mr Chistar... Ah vex easily....
Doh first tym 2 comment ah want ya update ASAP
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Baddestguyp(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
1st to comment, yay!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
@ocutegan, the songs I quote in the story are just intended to add a little flavour to the story, I can't recall the exact songs I was listening to at each given time, so I try to blend my blunt knowledge of songs I know into the story and if you have noticed, most time I quote the lyrics of a particular song it matches with the present situation. As for the exact time settings of the story,let's just say it all happened between 2011-unknown.If am to publish the story, I would make corrections, thanks for your constructive critic, please point out more.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by cheks22(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
U are very good chistar01, keep it up!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by eyebeekay26(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Actually dis will be d first time I'll post here but couldn't help but aplaud u for dis wonderful writeup.waitin for ur update plssssssssss
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ocutegan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
chistar01: @ocutegan, the songs I quote in the story are just intended to add a little flavour to the story, I can't recall the exact songs I was listening to at each given time, so I try to blend my blunt knowledge of songs I know into the story and if you have noticed, most time I quote the lyrics of a particular song it matches with the present situation. As for the exact time settings of the story,let's just say it all happened between 2011-unknown.If am to publish the story, I would make corrections, thanks for your constructive critic, please point out more.
I guessed so too,jus wanted to be sure. Your story is great abeg carry go
Re: My Complicated Love Story by ssiaccenture(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
this is just the story of your experience with the first girl, not yet exhausted. how many chapters are we expecting to tell the full story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
ssiaccenture: this is just the story of your experience with the first girl, not yet exhausted. how many chapters are we expecting to tell the full story
It's not just about the first girl, its about many girls, its just that she happens to be my personal mtn (everywhere I go). Its not coincidential, I believe we all have that one person that's always in our life, for me its Sandra.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by fummydairo: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chistar, i read John Grisham's novels like no man's biz cuz, he is so good @ manipulatin/twistin his plots to keep one fasinated. I neva tot i'll fall in love wit any oda story dat is not Grisham's. You sure have proven me wrong. Readin ur work is a wow wow for me and am bold to say dat u are goin places as d sky is jus ur startin point. Like someone ones said, u are indeed d king of twist. You really are a fine writer. Kudos.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by ERF: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
fummydairo: Chistar, I neva tot i'll fall in love wit any oda story dat is not Grisham's. You sure have proven me wrong. Readin ur work is a wow wow for me and am bold to say dat u are goin places as d sky is jus ur startin point. Like someone ones said, u are indeed d king of twist. You really are a fine writer. Kudos.
thanks dear. comparing me to Grisham? Wow! Am feeling really fly right now.grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by ERF: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Too much traffic here.

I have a case to settle with this Op.

I thank God i won the battle between two other peepz in clicking this thread.

I thank God i saw this thread before it hits F.p if not i wouldn't have clicked it. I hate reading stories i met through Fp, its like they put it there to draw traffic.

This story is fabulous, and i will personally break the head of Chistar specifically for keeping me in the dark since July 01 undecided sad cry

Lemme wait till tomorrow to pour out all my angry observations on this thread.

And Lastly, i thank God i aint derailing smiley or am i?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by breezychuck(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Finally i ave caught up with u guys,ma man christar ure tite keep it up jare#uniqueuniport.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
E<R>F:

1. This story is fabulous, and i will personally break the head of Chistar specifically for keeping me in the dark since July 01 undecided sad cry

2. Lemme wait till tomorrow to pour out all my angry observations on this thread.

3. And Lastly, i thank God i aint derailing smiley or am i?
1. Dark? Really? Did I? How?

2. Lmao! Please do oh, that way I'll only get better when I make my corrections. I guess, the angrier you are the more genuine the observations would be

3.Na, you not derailing, atleast not yet. grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
grandpoh: M a science std nd i dnt really like lit especially wen ts too much,bo ts like i am dreaming coz i actually read betw 1-44 within an hour....really enjoyed it like iyan and efo riro......#tEaM--mY cOmPlIcAtAtEd lOvE sToRy#
. U used just 1hr to read btw 1-44? Did u go to hogwarts school of wizardry??#just curious#

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.