Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269354 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2013
angry Am sorry to say this....

But God Punish Urch!!!! angry
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DazzlinPearl(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Nice work..mister chistar.. Touching, inspiring story.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chris95(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Great story chistar...d ending was superb...bt 2 say am disappointed in chidinma is an understatement nd urch inclusive...I dnt evn knw hu i am mre disappointed at. Hw kuld he do dat 2 hez homie n chidinma shuldnt have bin sounding all lovey dovey if she had no feelings 4 u...infact if u ask me i'll say dit chi gurl is a LovePeddler kos i rmmba she wantd u 2 bleep ha as a reply 2 ur ques...hu d bleep doz dat?
One mre tin chistar in d beginning of dis story u wia sounding lyk sandra is ur best friend ryt nw bt at d end of ur story ur giving us d impression dat u n sandra got back 2geda nd started datin...it jux doznt add up.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Herbheorlar(f): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2013
I join nairaland because of dis ur interesting story, i love every bit of ur story line..........more greese 2 ur elbow. Bt av got one advice 4 u mr chistar

stay glue 2 sandra nw and stop all d fornication stuff of urs............well done bro
:PI join nairaland because of dis ur interesting story, i love every bit of ur story line..........more greese 2 ur elbow. Bt av got one advice 4 u mr chistar

stay glue 2 sandra nw and stop all d fornication stuff of urs............well done bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Shugajay(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
U re such a genius.... #both hands clapping 4 u#... Tnxs 4 keepyn me busy wiv sumfin meaningful.. #Team UNIPORT#..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by J0sh007: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2013
I've actually been attached 2 ur story patiently waiting 4 every post. Make sure u drop another bomb soon!

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Xenonnddice(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2013
I declare this story over rated just like this dude

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Xenonnddice(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2013
it was fun while it lasted tho unfollowing this story a.s.a.p
Re: My Complicated Love Story by christy05: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
hello guys,av bin an invicible follower of dis story and i must confess dat chistar rily did a gud job on this.he succeeded in makin me stay glued to dis site till d story finally came to an end.u r indeed a great writter.i jst hope u av bin using condom wit dose girls oooo.cos aids is reaaaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......rily enjoyed ur story bt i just wonder if its actually ur true life story or a composition of ur imagination....wateva it was, one sure tin is dat u rilly killed it....thumbs up...expectin more of dis from u though.cheers!!!!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Jumizie13(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
chistar01:
THE END
like seriously? Anyway, just 1 word. BRAVO
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Wendyphil(f): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good one bro..!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Oppy16(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
wow!finally, we've come to d end of d story... ds writeup z wonderful! more power to ur elbow!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bosun11(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Its so painful when someone u gave ur heart too stabs u in d back with one of ur closest friends! Damn !
Wasn't :O anyway but that's life for us....u can hardly trust anyone.
Chistar boss..nice 1 hommie....It...won't be a bad idea if u really publish this..u'indeed a creative and versatile writer....
May God Continually grant u wisdom and empower u with greater ideas..Carry On The Good Job.
As Regards getting a blog...its a very nice idea...pursue that dream.....never relent
The Sky Is Just The Starting Point For You !
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

First and foremost, I want to thank God for the strength and wisdom he gave in to write this story, because without it I'm nothing.

Secondly, although it might not be to my best interest, I still want to thank ASUU for making me quite jobless grin; because with out being jobless I would't have had the time to start the story, talkless of finish it.

Thirdly, a big shoutout to 'Yemi2plus2' for being the first person to say 'give it a try' when I read his story and fell so much in love with it that I felt the urge to write mine.

Cheers to madawaki, clemzy, ms spaqs, simplifier(where art thou? follow me), chuksemi, princesa, valdes, kizzoh, dhonie, olly Barbie, hoyeenz, bosun, deiok, tunde, hotsparkles, araregem, classy glory, wunmi, and the list go on, you guys are just too numerous to count.

PS: if your name isn't in that list, its not that I forgot you, don't worry, its just a small part from the long list of awesome people and you are included so don't be worried over a short list.

And before I forget, special thanks to the readers from Facebook who joined us on the way, I really appreciate and hope you would hang around for the next story and shout out to all uniport students #Unique Uniport!#.

That being said, my next story is titled ['Single and Not Searching (B•I•T•C•H™)' ]and I'm going to start the thread here on nairaland but might move it to my blog when I create one, expect it before next week runs out and please I want to urge you to still follow this thread because I would post the link here and wouldnt want you to miss the grand opening.

On that note, thanks for all the support so far and I really appreciate.

Thanks and God bless you.

-Chistar01

7 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
And so it ended.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lirusehn(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
*walks in* shakes head* i don knw if luv is complicated o. U ave a life like mine buh mine resulted 2 hating girls,dey didnt break my heart though.. I did dat cuz i wanna serve Christ. I value ur story bro. Yuv got brain. *smiles and walks out*

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
"GOD BLESS YOU CHISTAR"

I Salute!!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Switsleek(f): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Waow! 'THE END' @last......Grt work Chistar! Well Well Done! Happy ending, Swit Swit Story!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Melancholy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Atlast am done with this story.Chistar u are too much jor!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by ARareGem(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Well Chistar, I guess you brought me out of hiding. grin You have a fascinating story and you know you're talented. But I need you to note this correction: The correct sentence reads 'I spent time reading Chistar's story IN ORDER TO get to the end quickly', not 'I spent time reading Chistar's story IN OTHER TO get to the end quickly'. You kept interchanging the phrase throughout the story. I hope you write more inspiring stories. And before I forget, love the humour. smiley
Re: My Complicated Love Story by beau49: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Waitin 4 d nxt story 2 start....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tnks 4 d shout out highly appreciated kiss @Chistar
Re: My Complicated Love Story by gracy83: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Whaooooooo what a lovely write up. One thing I ve really come to understand in this game of LOVE is that good friends always turn the best lovers. Thank God my bobo is my dearest friend
Re: My Complicated Love Story by foslink(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chister u did not tell us what u did wth d 5ok u aunt gave to u

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by abiodunaaa(m): 1:42am On Aug 11, 2013
I love Ur story.... I love it al, i jes love it.... I feel lyk quitin my skul(UNILORIN) for urs (UNIPORT).... Thanks... Pls write more of dis... U ar a genious bro!.... Kip it U...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:42am On Aug 11, 2013
foslink: Chister u did not tell us what u did wth d 5ok u aunt gave to u
lol, yea I know, I didnt tell you guys a 101 things purposely. I'll let you use your imagination to Fill in the blank spaces grin. But just for the record, how long do you think 50k can last in my hand considering how everything in PH is expensive? Good morning btw
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2013
ARareGem: The correct sentence reads 'I spent time reading Chistar's story IN ORDER TO get to the end quickly', not 'I spent time reading Chistar's story IN OTHER TO get to the end quickly'. You kept interchanging the phrase throughout the story.
thanks dear, frankly, I occasional find using those phrases challenging. I'll try and work on it. Thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2013
@chuksemi, and so it did...

@clemzy, amen and you too.

@switsleek thanks dear, watch out 4 'B.I.T.C.H'

@melancholy, thanks bro.

@beau, expect the prologue and 1st episode before this runs out. grin

@Ms spaqs, its nothing dear.

@gracy, lol... Maybe you should tell us your own story.

@abiodunaa, lmao! No try am oh!, abi you no know say jamb don dey hard to pass nowadays? grin

@all, good morning, hope you guys would go to church oh grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by IZUKWU(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Chistar , thumbs up to you. Am still at page 8,wonder how long it will take me to catch up,how did this story even elude my attention,it could be the title. You just cost me ,my church service this morning. My flow to your flower..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by foslink(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2013
chistar01: lol, yea I know, I didnt tell you guys a 101 things purposely. I'll let you use your imagination to Fill in the blank spaces grin. But just for the record, how long do you think 50k can last in my hand considering how everything in PH is expensive? Good morning btw
owk anuda Q are u realli 18 as u claim to be or ur jst being anuda football star wu likes to trow it on our faces
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
foslink: owk anuda Q are u realli 18 as u claim to be or ur jst being anuda football star wu likes to trow it on our faces
lol, funny you. Events in the story didnt just happen, they happened like two years ago so lets just say am older now. But I was really 18th then
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2013
***walks into thread, sees chistar droppin comment**** this guy no still go church today, omo esu::::::

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.