Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Partner A Nairalander? (7467 Views)

Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / Giving Your Partner A Spare Key: Is It Right? / How Long Is Enough Time To Give Your Partner A Break Before Deciding To Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Yeske2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
She isn't but a regular guest at the Jokes section. I introduced her but she doesn't know my moniker anyways.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
I don't have any girl but i believe am going to get my wife soon on this very site call nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Evestar200(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
I HOPE AND WISH
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
whitecat007: Haha!! One thing that is more guarded than Obama is my computer screen. Nairaland life is different from real world ooo!
My HTB is a member and has been trying to know my moniker, I told him I am not a member and that I just go there as a guest. How I almost got caught recently grin grin grin hope Nairaland won't come between me and my intoxicant cos this site is so addictive. I can go a week or two without stepping in my in-house bar but can't do 2days without coming on Nairaland shocked

If u could lie on an insignificant thing like your nl id, hmmmmmm i fear for the guy.

Pls treat d msg n not d msnger.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by binigirl(f): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
He is a regular guest on nairaland. na me introduce sha grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by kavey10(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
nacosprof: I don't have any girl but i believe am going to get my wife soon on this very site call nairaland....

Goodluck Jonathan to that! Borat oshi!
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yap
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by theripper3: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
She fit dey make I no know o. Dat babe lie no b here.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Lilimax(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yeah, my hubby is a regular guest to NL. I introduced him to NL and he is in love with the the site grin.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexymoma: He doesn't even know if it exist....
If i should ask him if he knows any site called nairaland he might probably ask if it a land full of naira note. grin

Lwkmd wetin come carry come nairaland? And by the way how u take know nairaland sef?
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by ubong560(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
@nacosprof, u r on right track! Dont worry, sooner than expected, u'll surely find her here. Just play cool!
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by ceejayluv(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
THEY are not on Nairaland....
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Btruth: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
ubong560: If yes, does he/she know your moniker? Do you free in replying posts even after knowing some of your rude comments may hurt him/her if he/she happens to view it?

............what kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by megareal: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hubby is a guest. Visits once in a while. Refuses to register though. Doesnt know my moniker either.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
All the regular romance female posters don shy away from this thread. Ndi ojoor!

Abeg make una post make we know who and who remain...and those the male posters has acknowledged should come and validate the claim ooh.

***these girls are too smart, why can't they enter simple trap and be caught***
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by laykhorn(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
undecidedWell, I'm single grin
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by laykhorn(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
ceejayluv: THEY are not on Nairaland....
The title states 'your partner', not your family or how many partners have you got?grin
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rumour has it that her partner is sexkillz; both are romance section mod...

Deal with that!
SlyIg: so this girl get partner sef. I pity your partner cos na under your bed you d hide am like nairaland spam Post!
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
LastApostle: All the regular romance female posters don shy away from this thread. Ndi ojoor!

Abeg make una post make we know who and who remain...and those the male posters has acknowledged should come and validate the claim ooh.

***these girls are too smart, why can't they enter simple trap and be caught***

Lmao..
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by blank(f): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
He hates Nairaland with a passion. Goes without saying, he is not a member.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
2s£xy:
Rumour has it that her partner is sexkillz; both are romance section mod...

Deal with that!

Rumor ke? They have confirmed it na.. I jst hope they are both nt playing with it.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Three of them are.
And the forecast is they will increase.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by peziz(f): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yes he is. He knows my moniker and my password.
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
mascot87:
Sweetheart,i am on nairaland angry
I will gist you on our bed tonight wink

Keep dreaming in French!
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by lineal: 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
adaobi123:

Lmao

grin grin kiss

O ma se o. Someone is playing with gullible Afam's heart. God dey.

On point, Yes, my partner is a prolific and troublesome Nairalander. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
lineal:

O ma se o. Someone is playing with gullible Afam's heart. God dey.

On point, Yes, my partner is a prolific and troublesome Nairalander. lipsrsealed
OP means "Original Post" or "Original Poster", the one who created the topic, and not "On Point". wink

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by KINGwax(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
^^
Sexkillz. Na u i suspect say u hid ma post o
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by whitecat007: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
If you do as much dirty work as I do here you won't want to disclose your handle either. We all have that crazy part of us we don't want our loved ones to see cos no explanation or excuse for it. I have been favored to catch the best and I am not about to let Nairaland mess it up for me, after all I may not have time for Nairaland after I do and become a madam. He on the other hand has seen that I am all that +. He trusts me and I am going to make sure I do right by him.

[quote honeric01]

If u could lie on an insignificant thing like your nl id, hmmmmmm i fear for the guy.

Pls treat d msg n not d msnger.[/quote]
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by AbuMikey(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
sexkillz:
OP means "Original Post" or "Original Poster", the one who created the topic, and not "On Point". wink
Kai!!! Sexkills baba you are Wicked oo!! grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
whitecat007: If you do as much dirty work as I do here you won't want to disclose your handle either. We all have that crazy part of us we don't want our loved ones to see cos no explanation or excuse for it. I have been favored to catch the best and I am not about to let Nairaland mess it up for me, after all I may not have time for Nairaland after I do and become a madam. He on the other hand has seen that I am all that +. He trusts me and I am going to make sure I do right by him.

emm but ehmm, why are you explaining your 'excuse' to me na? If u believe u didnt lie to him abt not having an id, then so be it. you've no reason to explain to me if your conscience is okay with your action.

Enjoy yourself o jare.........

1 Like

Re: Is Your Partner A Nairalander? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
No/Yes smiley kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / Women Do Not Respect Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.