Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,396 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling (4668 Views)

Hey, Easy With The Name-calling! / Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland / How Many Times A Week Should A Young Married Couple Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Busta(f): 2:15pm On May 16, 2008
Honestly,

ALOT of guys on here gats lots of growing up to do. . . and they know themselves angry
go to other forums . . they interract in peace.
everytopic on here has to start with Dissing nigerian girls . . una no even fit do without them.
Pple put pictures on other forums . . if u try am here, they will chop raw . . mainly by people that have no pic on their profile and are air headed. They will massacre your picture from head to toe.
Just pic that I had on . . i don become ashawo, if am not ashawo then I get AIDS. and to think that my face didn't show o . . just my back view and they started having restless nights.
It is really unbecoming now abeg. . .
so immature and everyone wants to prove that they got something to say when really . . it's they have nuthing.

if its not a topic to diss the girls . . its bout seeing them in their dreams undecided
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2008
Ziggy mama, u fine oooo.
ur body just dey do me some how somehow
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 16, 2008
Busta:

Honestly,

ALOT of guys on here gats lots of growing up to do. . . and they know themselves angry
everytopic on here has to start with Dissing nigerian girls . . una no even fit do without them.
Pple put pictures on other forums . . if u try am here, they will chop raw . . mainly by people that have no pic on their profile and are air headed. They will massacre your picture from head to toe.
Just pic that I had on . . i don become ashawo, if am not ashawo then I get AIDS. and to think that my face didn't show o . . just my back view and they started having restless nights.
so immature and everyone wants to prove that they got something to say when really . . it's they have nuthing.

eyaaaaaaaaaaa, bustinabo, u dey feel the pain and ache of forums such as this? nothing stops u or anyone from posting pics should u really want or need to. i wonder what other forums u r referring to.
besides, what do u do if u dont like something? im sure the answer is 'u avoid that thing'
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by NubianQ(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2008
i agree with Busta,

i am not saying we should not have fights but the name calling is getting bad. as for OUTLAW, i send him a long thread cuz i posted something for HR.hotness for her birthday and he went on to call her names and even called me a Queen of Prostitutes

i have never tried to make myself a saint on this forum so it doesnt bother me. as for me i dont even care. i jst wanted us to try and be nicer with the insults as the crazy people here bring the worst out of me.

i know the fighting wont stop but its becoming the battle of the sexes. the guys diss pictures and its really unfair cuz i wont be comfortable posting a picture, some other forums have pictures and people get to network and stuff, but in nairaland, they bash people like they created them

anyways as for me and OUTLAWS, I HAVE TOLD HIM TO BRING IT ON!
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by lucabrasi(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2008
there you go,you started a thread about many guys on here name calling and what not and you r already telling some of 'em to bring it on on your second page, goes to show you r as guilty as the guys cursing as well,
Busta:

Honestly,

if its not a topic to diss the girls . . its bout seeing them in their dreams undecided
im not starting anyhting o but i read the posts as well purely cause it was soo funny and you gave as good as you got,the thing about cursing each other out or yabbing is that it ll always escalate thats why if someone steps to you its always the matured person that ll walk away ,ignore the person, you cant honestlysay you have not instigated many of the abuse or that you have not given back in equal measure or even more sef,
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 16, 2008
Told them!
someone even had the guts to call me ashawo
I was shocked shocked shocked shocked
a whole me!
That's what they do
once a lady disagrees with their opinion some men will call her ashawo and and once a girl disagrees with a point made by a man, she describes the size of his willy wonka.

na today,ive been called worst,anyway this is nairaland so such things don't bother me
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by saucekid(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2008
too much grammar
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by PastorPLC: 5:17pm On May 16, 2008
Even me oo. A whole Pastor PLC. They kick punch me, I pray for them. I'm now Pastor PLC. But if you trespass, I cross pass. They always cause my ban. cry
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by tpia: 5:35pm On May 16, 2008
PLC is now a pastor?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by saucekid(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2008
the guy too dream
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 16, 2008
trouble maker
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by PastorPLC: 5:48pm On May 16, 2008
@saucekid

J'ai noté que vous êtes assez malade pour être comparé à un homme fol. Quoi qu'il en soit, votre âne devrait être lavé un jour. Hope you get it?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2008
Busta wetin dey happen now?

Everywhere i turn, i see busta.
Who are these peeps disturbing u, just give me their names and they will vanish mysteriously! grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2008
heheheheheehee grin grin grin *nwoke ome onu,biko mechie onu gi* lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

heheheheheehee grin grin grin *nwoke ome onu,biko mechie onu gi* lipsrsealed

Bia nwa-ojo a!
I sabi your type, ocho-okwu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 16, 2008

Bia nwa-ojo a!
I sabi your type, ocho-okwu tongue tongue tongue

ta gbafwo,wat did i do, ifuro otu ire gi dika ne fa jia chu aja, cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

ta gbafwo,what did i do, ifuro otu ire gi dika ne fa jia chu aja, cool

Tufiakwa gi!
iche na'm amaru ihe no gi n'obi?? ilechara anya, oburu ire'm ka ihuru. . . grin tongue tongue
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Busta(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2008
whitelexi:

Busta wetin dey happen now?

Everywhere i turn, i see busta.
Who are these peeps disturbing u, just give me their names and they will vanish mysteriously! grin

lol . . lexy, its all love o
I don't understand why those monkeys don't understand the simple word "NO"

na by force?

enways . . how u doing? sup?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2008

Tufiakwa gi!
iche na'm amaru ihe no gi n'obi?? ilechara anya, oburu ire'm ka ihuru. .

hehehehehehhe, le kwe nu nwoke oba nsi aaaa,obu gi ziri mu ire gi , ota ka isi me mia tongue ,njiri kwe ya kparia gi,i no ebea ne me uzu,asimu gi mechie onu gi ,i dika ne fa jia efe arusi
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2008
Busta:

lol . . lexy, its all love o
I don't understand why those monkeys don't understand the simple word "NO"

na by force?

enways . . how u doing? sup?

I'm fine oh, remember one birthday of mine that someone wanted to give me the gift of marriage by force?
And u were her ally grin I still read that thread sometimes oh grin

Anyways, free them, na their time. If they see u in real life, liver no go gree them talk to u sef grin This online world don give many people muscle grin

And meanwhile, help me to ask jenny wetin i do am oh grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

hehehehehehhe, le kwe nu nwoke oba nsi aaaa,obu gi ziri mu ire gi , ota ka isi me mia tongue ,njiri kwe ya kparia gi,i no ebea ne me uzu,asimu gi mechie onu gi ,i dika ne fa jia efe arusi

Atalam ahunhun, lekwe nu obere nwam m'toro togbuo, chai! Alright.
Kwuwe ihe nile ichoro ikwu
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2008
@whitelexi

onwero ife nge kukwa,kama anu ma gwa gi si gi mechie onu,kpomkwem lipsrsealed cool cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 16, 2008
yes all, let's make sweet love kiss
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

@whitelexi

onwero ife nge kukwa,kama anu ma gwa gi si gi mechie onu,kpomkwem lipsrsealed cool cool

Ahurum na obi na to gi uto, i jiri kpuru enyo-anya, nsogbu adighi.

Iwu onye ebe sef? igbo gi adigi ka igbo ndi umuahia.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 16, 2008
Ahurum na obi na to gi uto, i jiri kpuru enyo-anya, nsogbu adighi.

Iwu onye ebe sef? igbo gi adigi ka igbo ndi umuahia.

umuahia?iga manu maka oya no na profile,anyway abu mu onye umuahia,kama agwa go mu gi si gi mechie onu lipsrsealed
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Busta(f): 6:28pm On May 16, 2008
whitelexi:

I'm fine oh, remember one birthday of mine that someone wanted to give me the gift of marriage by force?
And u were her ally grin I still read that thread sometimes oh grin

Anyways, free them, na their time. If they see u in real life, liver no go gree them talk to u sef grin This online world don give many people muscle grin

And meanwhile, help me to ask jenny wetin i do am oh grin

lol . . That really got me cracking up real bad.

No mind them . . let them keep hiding behind their computers and be running their yeye mouths.

as for Jenny . . she's only spreading the love as the topic states. grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

umuahia?iga manu maka oya no na profile,anyway abu mu onye umuahia,kama agwa go mu gi si gi mechie onu lipsrsealed

Onu'm adighi emechi emechi, maka na 'aganekwu' till uwa'a emebie grin
Oso gi, vuru ishi gi je kuwaa ya na ahu aja, nka hu gbasara gi cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2008
as for Jenny . . she's only spreading the love as the topic states. grin

God bless u,this is d reason y i love u

@whitelexi

ngwa kuwe nu,ogbasara gi,nwoke ekureku ,anyway onye ebee gi bu ?e na su'igbo ka onye imo
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

@whitelexi
ngwa kuwe nu,ogbasara gi,nwoke ekureku ,anyway onye ebee gi bu ?e na su'igbo ka onye imo

Obodo anyi shiri ajo-ike. Anyi anaghi akpo aha ya ebenile. Kama, ono na imo, and o di nso na umuahia grin.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 16, 2008
hehehheheeheh inu onyen umu-aka?
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by whitelexi(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2008
were iregi guo ezegi, a gwala'm gi ihe nile already grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 16, 2008
gwanu mu b4 ndie eze e mechie thread aaaa,ibu onye ebee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nudé Photos / Nairaland Home Page: What Do You Think About This Prototype? / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.