Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling (4665 Views)

Hey, Easy With The Name-calling! / Hatred, Abuse And Name Calling In Nairaland / How Many Times A Week Should A Young Married Couple Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2008
jenny atupurukwana ya onu

@Jenny,ha norokwa ebe ahu.eji igbo agwa onye ocha okwu cheesy kedu?been long

roflmao ,ify iburo ezigbo nmadu cheesy cheesy cheesy

omu gi na gwa,kedi ine nji ndie ofe nmanu eme?ya so ro fa,fa kuwa isi fa na okute,acho mi ma cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2008
kedu! cheesy
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2008
odinma obele nwa kiss
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by ifyalways(f): 10:02pm On May 16, 2008
@Jenny,i sikwanum mee ole otu?o na i maghi na amaghi ede bekke?checkikwa na NL ,ihe niile m na ede bukwa igbo  cheesy to avoid ogologo akuko,nwanne ma laa ala nna m.a chorm iga gba salsa ugbua ,anyi ga ahu mgbe ozo.udo diri gi. kiss
@Topic,yes we need to stop the name calling and start loving.
@ibk,ahu na atogi ka sugar,abi? cheesy
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2008
afu ibkaye ike na koyo oko wink wink wink

ngwanu ify nwan nemu nwanyi,anyi ga ne ku ngbochi ozo,udo diri gi kiss
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by presido1: 11:00pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

afu ibkaye ike na koyo oko wink wink wink
Onye aruru ala chineke tiri mbo na ike.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2008
onye ki na gwa oku
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by presido1: 11:07pm On May 16, 2008
obu onwe m ka m na agwa tongue tongue
Akporo m ngi aha ugba?
Ocho okwu numba one na umuahia ibeku. tongue tongue grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 16, 2008
taa gbafwo,ifuro otu idika ine ndi nna nna mu ji chu'aja,kedi ine mere nu iji quote'wo ife ndere aburu i cho e cho mu okwu,kpachara anya gi,modu fwo ebea ka nwen ozuzu'ike tongue grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by presido1: 11:14pm On May 16, 2008
Eziokwu ihe a i'dere obu igbo ka obu nembe? tongue tongue tongue
Chere ka m ga were nyo anya m biko. cool cool cool

odika iwu onye olokoro ebe ahu ana egbu nama.
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 16, 2008
ogbasara gi,odikwa nma na obu nama ka anyi ne gbu,anyi ka unu nma,unu wa ne gbu nmadu,bia presido,vuru nsogbhu gi pwo ebea ike gi adiro mu,idika ele foro ohia tongue grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by presido1: 11:20pm On May 16, 2008
Jiri kwa ifyalways nsogbu m di kwa 3 much. undecided undecided undecided
But owughi for u darie. Ibu ezigbo nwada.
Ura atuba go m, ka gaa hie ura now
ha na eche m na bed. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 16, 2008
onye akunakuna ki bu,oburo so nwanyi na gba akunakuna,ina gbakwa ke gi,chete kwa na A.I.D.S bu ezwokwu,oburo akwuko,udo diri gi,kachi bo
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by presido1: 11:31pm On May 16, 2008
Ha abughi kwa akwuna biko, ndi somalia anaghi agba akwuna kwuna.
Ha di 3 n'choro iburu mana ofu juru aju si na abughi m onye alakuba.
The other si na they don't care where i come from, who i am as far as i love them.
Jenny ka chi fo, ka m ga koo the ugbo now. If i survive maraton i go come see una morrow
but if una no see me i don join sani abacha be dat. grin grin grin

Gnite and one love. Biko acho kwala people okwu. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 16, 2008
bye bye,
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 2:22pm On May 17, 2008
Sometimes i wonder what the moderator is looking at for not locking this Kinda thread?
From English To who knows what in the heck they are spewing? Loads of Pish!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 17, 2008
buahahahahahhaahaha sly y not hit ur head oon d wall grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 4:30pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

buahahahahahhaahaha sly y not hit your head oon d wall grin
Lopez. . . .If i catch you enh!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2008
@sly
wat can you do undecided oloshi tongue tongue
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 4:44pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

@sly
what can you do undecided oloshi tongue tongue
Dont underestimate the power of Sly. . . . cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2008
shiooooooooooooooooor
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2008
abeg shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp sly,and stop being a weakling cool cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 4:55pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

abeg shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp sly,and stop being a weakling cool cool
Hmmmmmmmm!. . . . . . cool
It seems like we have a guest who is tryna persuade Tha Sly to unleash his wrath today. . . . . cool
But tha problem is. . .It takes more than ''Saraaaap" for me to unleash. . .
And if i eventually do. . .uhm. . .uhm. . .aint no telling. . . cool
My question is. . .Can u handle it . . . .huh?. . .
The answer is simple. . . .NO! she cant. . .she's the weakling up here. . . .cool
Lopez. . .I am warning you. . . sha! . . . . . cool cool
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2008
sly just go and sleep,its obvious u had a tiring day today,that is y u don't know what you're saying,maybe if u sleep for a few hours,your right brains will come back to u tongue ,because right now,its far from u tongue
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 5:11pm On May 17, 2008
jennykadry:

sly just go and sleep,its obvious u had a tiring day today,that is y u don't know what you're saying,maybe if u sleep for a few hours,your right brains will come back to u tongue ,because right now,its far from u tongue
OK Lopez. . . . I got a gift for you. . . .

Scroll down. . . . .
|
|
|
V

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaraaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2008
buahahahahahahhahahaha i said it,dis is not sly,sly u really need to take a nap,cos if u continue like dis,we might loose u to yaba psychiatric home cry cry cry cry
Re: Can We Make Love And Not War! Enough Of The Name Calling by TheSly: 5:18pm On May 17, 2008
waeva. . . . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Stupid Girls Sending My Husband Their Nudé Photos / Don't Drink And Drive;See How Orijin & Co Nearly Took A Young Man's Life.PHOTOS / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.