Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Which African Men Cheat The Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which African Men Cheat The Most? (22493 Views)

Between Men And Women Who Cheat The Most? / Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Written like a guilty child raised in an unstable home.

Yes your father.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Precise and concise

Kids these days...... shocked Smh.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
the cheating kind hehe
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ op it you seem to be talking from your butt hole. Ghanaian men? Lol, When it comes to cheating, double lifes and co Ghanaian men are not even amongst the top of the list. Just google and see what answer you will find of many women who complain about all the cheating etc and where they come from. Whatever ish you have with Ghanaian men, you do not need to lie to get your point across. Typical
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ Op are you a learner Lol it is so obvious and well known that the men who cheat the most in Africa are Nigerian men. Unfortunately that is the sad truth. The top 4 African men are:

1. Nigerians
2. South Africans
3. Angolans
4. Congolese

But you have to look inside yourself. If you are a cheap lady then do not expect men to value you and not cheat. Look inside yourself very well. My 2 cents
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by T3Amo(f): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your Post's are so full of Generalisations that you cannot be taken seriously. Men cheat from every nationality and race so to make it seem like South African, Ghanaian and Nigerian men are so bad is simply idiotic. If you had bad experiences with such men, does not mean that they are all bad and that everyone feels the same way. Secondly you are who you attract. [color=#770077]The last part got me a bit confused. So you are saying women allow their men to cheat and have kids with other men? Seriously?Unless you are talking about Pologamy then i do not know which weed you are smoking but there is no such thing. A normal sane woman would not give their partners permission to cheat and have kids outside marriage.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: @ op it you seem to be talking from your butt hole. Ghanaian men? Lol, When it comes to cheating, double lifes and co Ghanaian men are not even amongst the top of the list. Just google and see what answer you will find of many women who complain about all the cheating etc and where they come from. Whatever ish you have with Ghanaian men, you do not need to lie to get your point across. Typical

Maybe you can't read.... As it wasn't top listed or bottom listed.... It was just listed. The original post did not say everyone from that country is a cheater. Ghanaian men not every single have developed the reputation of cheaters, liars and everything I originally said. I stand by that.

When you're not simple minded, untraveled or unapproachable and people come to you with their problems or stories you learn things. And the numbers of women; wives, daughters and girlfriends who have had to deal with infidelity from there Ghanaian companions or parents is notable. In addition to the numbers of grown well to do, high position holding Ghanaian men who have told me (personally) of their SEXcapades.

Double Life= being married to one and having another that the first wife doesn't know about. <---- Definitely happens

Lie about what? For what? How would that benefit me or the post? As the topic states, the question was Which African men are most known for cheating??

But your post seems a little hostile. Worried about something? tongue
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Your Post's are so full of Generalisations that you cannot be taken seriously. Men cheat from every nationality and race so to make it seem like South African, Ghanaian and Nigerian men are so bad is simply idiotic. If you had bad experiences with such men, does not mean that they are all bad and that everyone feels the same way. Secondly you are who you attract. [color=#770077]The last part got me a bit confused. So you are saying women allow their men to cheat and have kids with other men? Seriously?Unless you are talking about Pologamy then i do not know which weed you are smoking but there is no such thing. A normal sane woman would not give their partners permission to cheat and have kids outside marriage.

No not other men.... I am saying some women are aware that there husbands have girlfriends and kids outside of their home. I don't think its an issue of permission. I think its more like dealing with it. Because really if he wants to do it he will.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

Maybe you can't read.... As it wasn't top listed or bottom listed.... It was just listed. The original post did not say everyone from that country is a cheater. Ghanaian men not every single have developed the reputation of cheaters, liars and everything I originally said. I stand by that.

When you're not simple minded, untraveled or unapproachable and people come to you with their problems or stories you learn things. And the numbers of women; wives, daughters and girlfriends who have had to deal with infidelity from there Ghanaian companions or parents is notable. In addition to the numbers of grown well to do, high position holding Ghanaian men who have told me (personally) of their SEXcapades.

Double Life= being married to one and having another that the first wife doesn't know about. <---- Definitely happens

Lie about what? For what? How would that benefit me or the post? As the topic states, the question was Which African men are most known for cheating??

But your post seems a little hostile. Worried about something? tongue
Apparently to you it seems that way. Next time rather say that a Few Ghanaian men who told me about their sexapades not Ghanaian men. Obviously there are cheaters in every nationality but your post reeks of Generalisations and ignorance. I do not know what kind of "social circle" you run with where men tell you about their sexapades but like i said. You are wrong about the majority and it's like them saying that all Nigerian women are unfaithful and 2/3 Kids they have are not their husbands. All your posts since you came on Niaraland has something to do with Ghana so whatever your agenda is, please leave our men out of it thanks.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
igbo_barbie: @ Op are you a learner Lol it is so obvious and well known that the men who cheat the most in Africa are Nigerian men. Unfortunately that is the sad truth. The top 4 African men are:

1. Nigerians
2. South Africans
3. Angolans
4. Congolese

But you have to look inside yourself. If you are a cheap lady then do not expect men to value you and not cheat. Look inside yourself very well. My 2 cents

Hmmm, don't know any Angolans or many Congolese. Nor do I know women who have dated any.
As I said in my original post, it not really from guys I have dated but more about people I have had to console and stories people have told me.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Apparently to you it seems that way. Next time rather say that a Few Ghanaian men who told me about their sexapades not Ghanaian men. Obviously there are cheaters in every nationality but your post reeks of Generalisations and ignorance. I do not know what kind of "social circle" you run with where men tell you about their sexapades but like i said. You are wrong about the majority and it's like them saying that all Nigerian women are unfaithful and 2/3 Kids they have are not their husbands. All your posts since you came on Niaraland has something to do with Ghana so whatever your agenda is, please leave our men out of it thanks.

Or next time you can just not read it or sign off the thread if you don't like how its worded. I don't generally have you in mind.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is what Joblessness causes. A she goat saying a whole bunch of Generalizations about other Nationalities to feel better about themselves.

It seems like a South African lady took your man and a Ghanaian man screwed and dumped you like a village bicycle. Shame. Before you start making generalizations and ish. Start at home first. Maybe comprehension seems to be your problem but just go back and read what you wrote and see if you are okay. Lmao at the one Liberian man part.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Boss2013:

Kids these days...... shocked Smh.

Fathers these days...... shocked smh.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by virginice: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2013
#GBAM!!!
Boss2013:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Written like a guilty child raised in an unstable home.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by onila(f): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2013
all African men are dogs

1 Like

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2013
onila: all African men are dogs
take a head count of those info your family then tongue
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by onila(f): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
take a head count of those info your family then tongue
rude boi
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2013
onila: rude boi
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2013
jmoore: Bill Clinton is from Africa. smh

Yet, African men have the worst reputation of all undecided

1 Like

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by jmoore(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Yet, African men have the worst reputation of all undecided

Where is your research?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.