Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... (689 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Damalex4luv(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2013
I in particular finds it difficult to sleep in the presence of a snoring partner, family and friends. Do you guy feels the same way..
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by greedie1(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2013
overflogged.... use the search feature?

no i don't find it difficult. i sleep wherever i want to, whenever i want to
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by israel007: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2013
If you like, start train near my ear. I will still sleep
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2013
I no send jorh.....
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Cestmoi1(f): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
i find it vry difficult too o.wat i do anytym i fynd myslf in dat situatn or environment is to let my mynd stray away wit biutiful tots.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by ChideraFavour(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Yes I find it vry difficult 2 sleep in such situation, wht I alwz do is 2 continue shaking nd re-awking d person involved dough it's not dt easy sha
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Damalex4luv(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Chidera Favour: Yes I find it vry difficult 2 sleep in such situation, wht I alwz do is 2 continue shaking nd re-awking d person involved dough it's not dt easy sha
Thats what i also do
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Godson201333(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2013
Tell them its annoying hearing someone moaning like a PIG during his/her sleep.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by Cholls(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
You guys need to see my mentor snor.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by ifihearam: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
mehn the thing dey pain me like mad.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Snoring Partner/family And Friends.... by dabrake(m): 12:38am On Jul 05, 2013
beat by dre will help

(1) (Reply)

If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do / Needs Advice / Talk to me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.