Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (683230 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Newbeecey: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello,

Please let us know what recent info you have on this process; I would also love to ask you some personal questions if you have already had your baby and are a PR.

Thanks
Ardunolarh:

Hello, Please can you share how you went around the birth certificate submission and passport request in Edmonton. Where you given the birth certificate form in the hospital and what location did you submit in? How long did it take please . Looking forward to your response. Thanks for your kind help.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Newbeecey: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello Hotstepper,

I will greatly appreciate his information urgently, if you now have it. Thanks
Hotstepper:
I will ask my friwnd in Edmonton that juat had a friend the name of her dr although she is a citizen and then we hope the dr takes cash patiant. I do know for sure that alberta is on the high side though. When i have the info, will update u

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
unfortunately, my friens said her dr doew bot take cash patients.

Newbeecey:
Hello Hotstepper,

I will greatly appreciate his information urgently, if you now have it. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Qei2u: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2019
⭐️

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by justwise(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2019
MissDee007:

And you are?

I noticed that you have deleted your posts as well..no worries
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by justwise(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Qei2u:

7 likes on this post alone pls lets stop dragging people.

Hoping its just the pregnancy hormones and those vampires hunting for their victims on nairaland. grin grin

Missdee007 is well known to me,well travelled and very comfortable.

She has no reason to avoid paying her bills or to recieve freebies as some have suggested.

The idea of this forum is to share true storiesand recieve guidiance not judgement, unfortunately pple r lying terribly, i won’t stop saying d truth. Some lie because of our supreme court judges on d forum, when u contact dem privately u will hear d koko on many issues.

I will give an e.g a friend used prince george and paid $14k my cousin paid $19k both same duration of admission,both bills were sent to me.

Besides ur not a VO or CBP.

Some of you are very funny..you get angry and start deleting posts AFTER getting info here and successfully traveled and gave birth but the same set of people used info from others here without giving back nothing.

Imagine if others have deleted their posts just because somebody questioned their story?

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Reine22: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Qei2u:

7 likes on this post alone pls lets stop dragging people.

Hoping its just the pregnancy hormones and those vampires hunting for their victims on nairaland. grin grin

Missdee007 is well known to me,well travelled and very comfortable.

She has no reason to avoid paying her bills or to recieve freebies as some have suggested.

The idea of this forum is to share true storiesand recieve guidiance not judgement, unfortunately pple r lying terribly, i won’t stop saying d truth. Some lie because of our supreme court judges on d forum, when u contact dem privately u will hear d koko on many issues.

I will give an e.g a friend used prince george and paid $14k my cousin paid $19k both same duration of admission,both bills were sent to me.

Besides ur not a VO or CBP.

The likes are from her original birthing experience post which she modified. She shouldn’t call people mad especially when there was no provocation. It reflects very poorly on her.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Qei2u: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
⭐️

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Qei2u: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2019
⭐️

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Supernatural198: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2019
•Good day everyone
I am sorry I haven't share since my last post...I eventually gave birth here in Nigeria,few week later I got a reply that my application was denied. Reason was

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out
your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect
your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My new born is now three months old.... Am thinking I should reapply again as family towards Xmas Holiday... I need opinions of the house pls.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by lami88: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Supernatural198:
•Good day everyone
I am sorry I haven't share since my last post...I eventually gave birth here in Nigeria,few week later I got a reply that my application was denied. Reason was

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out
your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect
your departure.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My new born is now three months old.... Am thinking I should reapply again as family towards Xmas Holiday... I need opinions of the house pls.

Na wa. All this plenty reasons?. Anyway , we need to know first what and what document you submitted. What did you state was your purpose of visit. Each and every one of the above reasons for denial has to be addressed individually first.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Candybright:

From 3rd of June is just 6weeks plus. it's peak period now and applications are beginning to take 2-3months. Still email them
Thanks Dearly for your response but please house I need help regarding their email, not understanding what I'm googling here... Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
omore27:
Please did you apply alone or with your spouse and kids. Cos I'm having difficulty in uploading one of the forms for my spouse due to data mismatch.
Yes Dear, I applied alone, wanted them to know I will return cos of my kids and hubby. As for the difficulty you are experiencing, sorry about that, actually I was assisted when I did mine.it was online.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Reine22: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Izton:
Hi MissDee007,

I need you to know that this has absolutely nothing to do with you.Im Hotstepper mentioned it for future reference cos of mamas that read comments not to accept anything from kind Canadians and also for your visa renewal purposes..cis like she said these nurses are being paid by the government which is very true even though they tell you otherwise...For mamas that know,This is also similar to what is being done in the US and that’s why they don’t want us in their country anymore.

I had my baby a while back and had m sure we used the same doctor (cos it’s the same amount), however some other fees are different.( maybe it’s been reduce, who knows�‍♀️)

Conserve your energy on your baby and take good care of him ��, If you have questions/clarifications please ask.

@missdee007 where is the attack? Improve your comprehension skills! Guilty conscience!
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by francmoda: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello..My wife and I applied online for TRV over the weekend and got the biometrics letter on Sunday. I'm currently at a remote location and can only make it to Lagos on the 6th of August for the biometrics. I know We have 30days to submit

Question:
When does the application review process start? is it currently ongoing or it starts after biometrics have been submitted?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
francmoda:
Hello..My wife and I applied online for TRV over the weekend and got the biometrics letter on Sunday. I'm currently at a remote location and can only make it to Lagos on the 6th of August for the biometrics. I know We have 30days to submit

Question:
When does the application review process start? is it currently ongoing or it starts after biometrics have been submitted?
Nothing has started happening to your application till they receive your application. So eligibility review haven't started
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Faithyyyyy: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmmm. Some times, i can understand why most people keep quite and don't share experiences here. It's because some people will just open their mouths and start spewing negativity which is really really sad.

Meanwhile it's amazing that no one has ever shared their story of being turned back at poe either US or Canada yet we are hearing they are being turned back daily. One can only wonder.

For those of us who keep screaming apply for medical visa even while you have US visas and are using Canada as backup, when it's your turn do so ehn. How many of you here can genuinely say you applied for medical visa especially those that USA has bounced for renewal?
Hypocrisy is a huge problem on this platform and where we should allow people learn and be honest or share experiences, they are shut down

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by NothingDoMe: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2019
@supernatural198. They took the words right out of mouth. The reasons are many. I think you should sort it out with the GCMS before reapplying.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by lami88: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2019
Faithyyyyy:
Hmmmm. Some times, i can understand why most people keep quite and don't share experiences here. It's because some people will just open their mouths and start spewing negativity which is really really sad.

Meanwhile it's amazing that no one has ever shared their story of being turned back at poe either US or Canada yet we are hearing they are being turned back daily. One can only wonder.

For those of us who keep screaming apply for medical visa even while you have US visas and are using Canada as backup, when it's your turn do so ehn. How many of you here can genuinely say you applied for medical visa especially those that USA has bounced for renewal?
Hypocrisy is a huge problem on this platform and where we should allow people learn and be honest or share experiences, they are shut down

.at the end of the day, everyone will do what they feel comfortable with regardless of what is being said.

USA bounced me at my renewal. I applied for medical Visa here, was denied at first and granted second time. I still believe that, regardless of whether you apply for medical Visa or not, if your application is not watertight , one will still be bounced.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by francmoda: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Candybright:

Nothing has started happening to your application till they receive your application. So eligibility review haven't started

I have submitted the application already...yet to go for biometrics

do they start the processing now or till when my biometrics are in?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by NothingDoMe: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
francmoda:

I have submitted the application already...yet to go for biometrics

do they start the processing now or till when my biometrics are in?
Yes they start processing it now. However the time you take to submit your biometrics isn't included in the processing times so your application could take longer.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Adedayolola: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2019
@hotstepper, bikko assist a sister o. Can i get details from you pls.

Kindly send me your mail plssssssssssssss.
Goldie10:
Thanks Hotstepper for your prompt response.

Well my parents and inlaws live in Nigeria and I voluntarily relocated back to Nigeria from the UK.

Not sure what evidence I need to show them oh. Maybe letter from my parents and hubby gets same from his as well?

I submitted my letter from my employer and Hubby will also add his this time.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Njella: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
@Hotstepper please I'm new to this forum wishing to have my baby in Calgary,can I get contact of a few doctors as well as hospitals ..i wouldn't mind your email so we can communicate better...thanks.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by oriented(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2019
am looking for a cheap accommodation in Ontario. Just gained admission into the university of Toronto. I need ur kind assistance
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by damilade: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Njella:
@Hotstepper please I'm new to this forum wishing to have my baby in Calgary,can I get contact of a few doctors as well as hospitals ..i wouldn't mind your email so we can communicate better...thanks.

Hotstepper, i am also interested
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulstions! Which of the campuses? Downtown, Mississauga or Scarborough? Either way,there is a thread for students in Canada...check it out as it will help you more

oriented:
am looking for a cheap accommodation in Ontario. Just gained admission into the university of Toronto. I need ur kind assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (167) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.