Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (683742 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nonkala: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls wts d min bal to fund an acc stmt..someone told me 8m. Is 3m not enough or shd I leave out birthing and just state vacation.
Is a lump sum suspicious.
Is it better I use my acc as a salary earner or use husband as sponsor since we can raise his stmt as a business man.

What I read here is it’s relative so I want dos dt had less funds to reply my chances

Anybody dt offers hotel reservation service pls answer.

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chikos: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hello house, is it a must that one should generate reference number before proceeding with the application?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chikos: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Hello house, how can one book for flight ticket without payments.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by rainazoe: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Please can someone give a step by step breakdown on how naija Visa on arrival works. We only have snippets of it on the thread. Especially for moms without their husbands abeg.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by placebo(f): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Good morning house,

Please I need help. I applied for Canadian visa stating birth tourism. I have a letter of invitation from my friend and I also booked an appointment with doctor ayodele. His secretary refused to correspond via email and kept it strictly phone calls. I recently got the following letter from the embassy requesting for a letter of invitation from the doctor. I don’t know what to do because I initially asked if it was possible to get this letter from the doctor and they refused unless I was registered with the doctor and this will cost some money. Please can anyone advice me on a way forward. I don’t know if it is relevant to add that my visa application was done in SA.

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2018
I think I emphazied it alot on this thrrad that Canada system is diff. from US. I mentioned that drs here wont give u any letter as in I have not seen it done..

What I will suggest is to call and update them on wjat is going on and if they refuse to write a letter, ask them if it is ok to write back thr embasy with the doctors information so if they call.atleast your namd is in the record that you hava an appotment ar a certain date with them.

I hope u actually have an appt with a fixed date with them right... Do no worry as God will finish what he has started already

Good Luck

quote author=placebo post=74097626]Good morning house,

Please I need help. I applied for Canadian visa stating birth tourism. I have a letter of invitation from my friend and I also booked an appointment with doctor ayodele. His secretary refused to correspond via email and kept it strictly phone calls. I recently got the following letter from the embassy requesting for a letter of invitation from the doctor. I don’t know what to do because I initially asked if it was possible to get this letter from the doctor and they refused unless I was registered with the doctor and this will cost some money. Please can anyone advice me on a way forward. I don’t know if it is relevant to add that my visa application was done in SA.[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by placebo(f): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank you Hotstepper.

I have gone through this thread so I know Canadian hospitals don’t give invitation letter hence my surprise to receive this letter from the embassy. I have an appointment booked already. It will end in praise by God’s grace. Amen.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Vickydicky: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please can you help me with the details on how to apply,hospital and all the necessary things needed for visa application,I had my baby in usa before I don't know if is same processing thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by flgd: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Hi,
Merry Christmas to all.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by OmoBendel24: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
flgd:
Hi,
Merry Christmas to all.
1. Is it necessary to send a mail to the embassy stating change in purpose for a visit visa which is about to be used for delivery.

2. Would there be an issue stating delivery and vacation at POE even though only vacation was stated in the application. Sufficient funds would be at hand and in account.
3. Or should one stick to original story of vacation as in the application and cover up the belly.

Kindly assist urgently

2 should be the way to go. But I’m guessing they too will soon start getting infuriated like the Americans about this approach, but I think that’s the best option left to you now, don’t even think of concealing the pregnancy or not being forthcoming at the POE to the officers as per purpose of visit, put things in the proper and right perspective there and then. Just however ensure you have enough raw cash on you, not depending much on some cash in your account at the POE level. Regards
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Chayil18: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello all,

Compliments of the season. Please can anyone help out with the mail address to send the "letter of change of intent to" ?

Regards.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Perence: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good evening everyone, please any mum travelling in May? Let's rub minds�
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by digitalgirl234: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello guys,

Please who as applied for a PRTD recently from anywhere especially from Nigeria? I need information urgently on the timeline for getting the PRTD visa. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by gingalady: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
damsell:
Thanks to all the contributors on this thread, the info here is invaluable. I've been silently reading up on all the pages here and just took the decision to apply about a week after I got a 221g interview invitation from the US Embassy and couldn't find any available dates before I'm due to travel cos I'm currently 24weeks gone and due in March next year. Thankfully that has been resolved, just got a favourable date now. Anyways here's how the Canada TRV application went for us:

Submitted online application with hubby as PA: November 13th 2019
Biometrics Enrolment: November 15th 2019
Original passport request: December 4th 2019

Vacation and birth tourism were stated reasons for applying. Got lots of info from here and dove into the application right away, just so grateful to God that we had our application processed quite quickly.

Onto active Dr, Hospital and accommodation search now. Headed to Oshawa, Toronto, that's where I stated as my destination in my application.

All the best with all your plans dear mommas and daddies too.

Hi dear, have you gotten your passport back after passport request? And how long did that take?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by fruitfulie: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2018
Perence:
Good evening everyone, please any mum travelling in May? Let's rub minds�

Good morning my sister. I am due in May and at this point I am really getting worked up. I am seriously fighting anxiety.

My lilttle brother is a PR and I do not in anyway wish to implicate him by not fully declaring I am coming to give birth. He is aware of my stand but he feels declaring it may hinder my chances.

I would like to find out the following

Have you gotten your Visa...
Are you travelling with your family...
Is it possible to fill vacation and birth tourism on a single application form. If no how best can I indicate my main intention of giving birth.
Have you gotten your reserved flight ticket without payment.
Can you share your budget sheet and statement of purpose with me.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by fruitfulie: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2018
Thanks sis. You have been so helpful. Please is there a way my brother can speak to you concerning the challenges I am faced with. Honestly, I just want to travel without lying or causing him to lose his PR. I don't mind an email...

Hotstepper:
I think I emphazied it alot on this thrrad that Canada system is diff. from US. I mentioned that drs here wont give u any letter as in I have not seen it done..

What I will suggest is to call and update them on wjat is going on and if they refuse to write a letter, ask them if it is ok to write back thr embasy with the doctors information so if they call.atleast your namd is in the record that you hava an appotment ar a certain date with them.

I hope u actually have an appt with a fixed date with them right... Do no worry as God will finish what he has started already

Good Luck

quote author=placebo post=74097626]Good morning house,

Please I need help. I applied for Canadian visa stating birth tourism. I have a letter of invitation from my friend and I also booked an appointment with doctor ayodele. His secretary refused to correspond via email and kept it strictly phone calls. I recently got the following letter from the embassy requesting for a letter of invitation from the doctor. I don’t know what to do because I initially asked if it was possible to get this letter from the doctor and they refused unless I was registered with the doctor and this will cost some money. Please can anyone advice me on a way forward. I don’t know if it is relevant to add that my visa application was done in SA.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2018
fruitfulie:

Good morning my sister. I am due in May and at this point I am really getting worked up. I am seriously fighting anxiety.

My lilttle brother is a PR and I do not in anyway wish to implicate him by not fully declaring I am coming to give birth. He is aware of my stand but he feels declaring it may hinder my chances.

Is it possible to fill vacation and birth tourism on a single application form. If no how best can I indicate my main intention of giving birth.
Can you share your budget sheet and statement of purpose with me.

Only the truth can set you free. Your brother living there as a PR doesn't preclude you from getting visa if you deserve it. Lying might complicate things for you, even if not now. Think twice and be sincere with your application.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by purplerain1: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2018
have u gotten Accomodation yet?

Can you share your budget sheet and statement of purpose with me. [/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chikos: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2018
Hello house, pls people that fill the forms themselves i need help on how to open the forms online. It keeps giving me error. To download adobe reader, after downloading it will give you the same msg again
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2018
chikos:
Hello house, pls people that fill the forms themselves i need help on how to open the forms online. It keeps giving me error. To download adobe reader, after downloading it will give you the same msg again

You need to first create a profile using your email
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by BILILIS: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
chikos:

download and save it on your pc. After that, right click and "open with" adobe reader.

it will open.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chikos: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
folmus:

You need to first create a profile using your email

I ve done this
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2018
chikos:

I ve done this

Try the option suggested above.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by chikos: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
BILILIS:

download and save it on your pc. After that, right click and "open with" adobe reader.

it will open.

OK , thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Chayil18: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
You can download the latest version of adobe reader.

chikos:
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Chayil18: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello all,

Please has anyone flown Egypt air in their 36 week?

Any idea on flight to Canada (not so expensive one though)....

Regards.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Chayil18: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Any luck with this pleas....

Chayil18:
Hello all,

Compliments of the season. Please can anyone help out with the mail address to send the "letter of change of intent to" ?

Regards.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2018
Hello all

Please in filling the application online. If you are going for birth tourism, what do you fill under the section that says name or institution of those you will be visiting.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
1. have u googled it?
2. not long ago, someone provided that info here

Chayil18:
Any luck with this pleas....

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Chayil18: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hello Hotstepper,

I have tried getting it.... no luck

Hotstepper:
1. have u googled it?
2. not long ago, someone provided that info here

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Canadian Deputy High Commission Lagos
Telephone: +234-1-271-5650. Fax: +234-1-271-5651. Email: lagos@international.gc.ca
If you want to send to abj office, replace abj where lagos is.

If it is the VAC email ..Helpline email:  info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Btw, found all these online with just 1 search like canada consulate office in Nigeria

Chayil18:
Hello Hotstepper,

I have tried getting it.... no luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by jossy404: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Please I want to confirm if the letter of invitation will also be addressed to the Deputy High commisons Lagos

Thanks for your usual help

Hotstepper:
Canadian Deputy High Commission Lagos
Telephone: +234-1-271-5650. Fax: +234-1-271-5651. Email: lagos@international.gc.ca
If you want to send to abj office, replace abj where lagos is.

If it is the VAC email ..Helpline email:  info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Btw, found all these online with just 1 search like canada consulate office in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (167) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.