Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54690 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by vicktaur(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH

While they are @ work U re browsing n U call them demons .... #dullard#
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by nolvera(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Dat's d power of wealth.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Osyxcel(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

Rockyheight:
Your children go ask you the same question
king100: Dont worry your children will ask the same question

shocked shocked Na Curse? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Muhammedbello: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2013
FineBro: Kidnap things!
kid what ? what a comment!!!!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by adconline(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2013
biomedixexcel:
He's finding it difficult to understand majority of what Gates was saying cos of his English accent
And so, do you think that Gates would take him less seriously because of his accent? Gates is a well traveled man who knows that a lot of billionaires and millionaires live outside the US. With your American/Brit accent let us know when Forbes mentions your name.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by danny3089: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2013
dats y u gats hustle ur own make ur children dey proud of
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by joshuaidibia(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2013
If u wash ur hands well. You must surely dine with kings!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by skeletine(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE DEY SPEND ON VACCINES TO KILL OF AFRICANS LOL. grin grin YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH BUFFER BETWEEN THE WEST AND THOSE RESOURCES. THE MORE OF YOU THAT CAN BE ELIMINATED FROM CONSUMING UNNECESSARILY THE WORLDS RESOURCES THE BETTER
Miseducated and also s.t.u.p.i.d. What has your lame father given his village?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by marshal4us(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
you are evill. Y not appreciate good thing for once. Did he steal ur brains or did he make his money with yours? U have a very long way to making money.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by joshuaidibia(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: What message is this meant to send to us?
This is just as intriguingly absurd as posting a picture of Mikel with Messi on Nairaland.
d message ur peanut sized brain shud have known is dat,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by BabaEto1: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Osahon7: do you expect dem to start feedin the world?? I wonder hw ppl like you tink.Dangote is the highest private employer of labour in Nigeria..

U re on point jare my broda. Dis Obadiah 777 all his post/comments are always over the bar ! Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by QTEST007(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2013
where u dey now,what goes around comes around,wizkid don dey hammer,so is davido and more of ur mates and youngeq.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by waja(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2013
. If Bill Gates is not a philantropist, He would have been the richest in the world. If you doubt, ask HIV organisation.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by PStacks(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2013
Africa's number 1, World's 25th richest man, Sitting with world's number one of several years..

First Black American President visited first Black south African President sometimes last week.

Plenty number one's are meeting up somehow somewhere, some way.

You guys pls hold-up am'a have to catch up with u guys real soon. This list won't be complete if they don't factor me in mehn!

Dangote makes me Believe..
Dangote makes me really proud I'm Nigerian.

Show me a diligent man. He shall stand with kings.. Dangote and Bill. What a combo.

Like minds.. Be careful the kind'a minds you hang around.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by mufex(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2013
it is official. You are the biggest idoit on Nairaland.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Abuklaw(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2013
MEILYN:
Are they better than the world? Where was the world when they were working hard to be what they are nw?
Oga pack well, na u be d demon here, Enemy of progress oo
you said work hard abi, did they work than the hausa/fulani that dug our suck-away,you pipu are naive/gullible to believe that their wealth is pure, for your information they're both exposed to what some termed as mysterious cabal.dangote benefit from our oil money allocate to him by our past and present administration while bill gate or bill door knows beta than you do.extreme wealth isn't easy in this world except their is something illegal behind it.You will soon rain praises on carlos slim helu (d drug baron) and others. Nigerians need to wake up and face the reality or create their own reality.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ebukaezeh(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2013
blink182: Almost $100bn of combined fortune sitting at a table.
dem dey plan ow dem go take sell nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Ur fada d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kporongo one girl like thatgringringrin
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by PStacks(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2013

If you like, starve to death. They are not responsible for your poverty! What were u doing when they were building blocks of wealth. I would like to be Addressed a Demon..
Its an extraordinary feet nao. Its not just what anybody can do. Its only gifted people that can do such. He's a Billionaire and u call him Demon. Mtcheew.

U haven't started starving.. U'l soon stave u won't be able to subscribe for Data to come post rubbish on nairaland.. You see 2 decent men, who have worked hard all their life. Prudent men, men that can manage, men of timber and caliber and u dare call them Demons.. They should check ur head.

Let them keep making money and u can starve to death. You'l tell me how that is their business. Do you know how much Bill and Melinda gates foundation donate to Africa and the world at large? I guess u don't. Do you know how many people dangote pay's their bills? No u don't..

Mr. Demon, pls be careful.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by dejijohns(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2013

Busy chasing ur mum...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Lordave: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013
joshua idibia: d message ur peanut sized brain shud have known is dat,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
chai! So 'nothing is impossible' is the message your acclaimed dangote trailer sized brain could decipher? Damn!!
Bro your own brain is no bigger than an anthole.
Did I call you bro
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by naptu2: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Finally I've been unbanned (thanks to the mods). I'm not going to post the article again, but I'll just highlight the key paragraphs.

[size=14pt]Aliko Dangote: joins forces with Bill gates on polio.[/size]

Under the four-year alliance, the Bill and Melinda Gates and Dangote foundations would provide funding, equipment and technical support to the Kano state government to strengthen polio immunisation.

Dangote, whose Dangote Group includes interests ranging from cement to flour and real estate, said “myself and Bill Gates met in New York and agreed to partner and intervene in polio eradication.”

“There is no reason for any one of us not to assist in keeping our people healthy,” said Dangote, who is from Kano.

Since 2003, Kano has been especially hard hit by the transmission of the polio virus in Nigeria following the state government’s suspension of immunisations for 13 months.

The suspension followed allegations by some Muslim clerics that the vaccine was laced with substances that could render girls infertile as part of US-led Western plot to depopulate Africa.

Despite the resumption of polio immunisations, Kano has continued to record polio cases as many parents still reject the vaccine.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jakaiso(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2013
seguntijan: All that exist will vanish one day except those you spend because of God. Please can someone tell me the richest man in the the year 1900,1950 the have gone we cant remember them come 2050 this people will just be in few people memory. So the greatest wealth we can gather is the one we spend all in the name of God. THE RICHER YOU ARE THE MORE ACCOUT YOU DO BEFORE YOUR CREATOR (hw did u get it? How did u spent it?) AND THE WORST FOR YOU

Bros I agree with you in that we should honor God and start and end from him. But sir the richest man in the world in 1900 was David Rockerfeller ( he was the world's first billionaire) and in 1950 was Paul Getty (you will find one of his books in many bookshops in Nigeria including Ikeja underbridge). This is common knowledge to people who take the time to acquire knowledge.

People persish for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: chai! So 'nothing is impossible' is the message your acclaimed dangote trailer sized brain could decipher? Damn!!
Bro your own brain is no bigger than an anthole.
Did I call you bro
bwahahahahaha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Jjamah(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Suprises: Dnt mind dat ur old man, i tire for the man sef!...just dey manage am e go beta one day tongue
grin
Suprises: Dnt mind dat ur old man, i tire for the man sef!...just dey manage am e go beta one day tongue
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jaytime(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Men of timber and calibre
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by kzokul(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2013
Men dt mattets......
Who tok say Kizo no go make am 4 dis life......chaiiiii
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Akinlekanwr(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Seest a man diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings and not mere men...
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Kokopos(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2013
quote author=obadiah777] WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH[/quote]

Poor man's talk. You as a person how many times have you given to the needy?
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ArafatOlamide(f): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
paveinc: Y dangote dey strong face like dat grin
e no hear d english wey bill dey talk cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by kraftyiyk: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Take a closer look @ Dangote,s face....did u c anything?..like envy or sumfin?.....d guy is seriously..codedly wishn to be No 1..just hope d price of cememt will remain d same, @ least fr a while..
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by smartcherry: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2013
Caracta: I took the picture. I was there! cheesy cheesy cheesy
If u rily dey there, u for no get mouth talk am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.